How the fuck do you haggle??

How the fuck do you haggle??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t7bhzTmw_b0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Step 1: put your hands up and point them towards the floor

you dont. haggling is for retards at swap meets.
tell them what you're willing pay. and maybe they counter.

Step 2: Next you crouch down and get down on all fours

Then?

Step 3: Move your body, up, down, and side to side

I only have one leg tho

Step 4: Go crazy now and meow meow like a cow

ty

>tell them what you're willing pay. and maybe they counter.
That's what haggling is you turbotard.

no, haggling implies going back and forth over menial sums

you know i get that you're joking but i wonder what are the chances he'll knock down the price just to calm your apparently deranged self

I don't think so.

No it doesn't you downie

When does the screeching begin?

yes, haggling literally means going back and forth.

not telling the guy what you'll pay.

GOING BACK AND FORTH TELLING HIM WHAT YOU WILL PAY NIGGER

When the guy spends lots of time to try to tell you you're retarded for not taking this or that loan because you'll save money in the long run, reminds you that you already went for a test drive, and flat out tells you he's not going to give you a better deal if you come back tomorrow?

That means you brought your wife.

I would pay money to see someone express interest in buying a car and when it comes to negotiation time do steps 1-4.

how the fuck can you haggle without telling the guy wht uou want to pay?

people pick out bad bits about the car; example

The passenger window motor is busted, it has a big bit of pain damage- i'd need to get that whole panel repainted, it needs new tires. it's due for a new set of oil and air filters. And there was a strange rattling in 4th gear.

I'd take it off your hands; but I don't think 5k is what this car is worth....

Step 5: open the door
Get on the floor
Everybody walk the dinosaur

And if there's nothing wrong with the car, then toss out a low ball offer. He's going to make a show of checking with the manager anyway, so if you're too far off he'll come back with a counter offer and then you middle it out.

Or if you actually have a different car you took a look at, tell him you were at ABC dealership and found XYZ car for this or that price and why should you pay more for this one. He probably knows you like the color better or whatever, but you can get a sense for whether they want to make a sale or hold out for somebody willing to meet a higher price.

i mean private sale sorry not from memership

Boooooo

I've never done an entire car from a private sale, but for that sort of thing I find it's good to know more about what I might be buying than the seller. Shoot the shit about it, ask what the story is, if he's had any other takers, why he's selling it, that sort of thing. My main concern would be if I'm getting scammed.

Decent car guys in my experience are pretty up front, and if you have a reasonable asking price in mind it doesn't hurt to pitch it and see how it goes.

youtu.be/t7bhzTmw_b0

You just need to convince the salesman that you're dead serious on buying a car before they start giving you real numbers.

not memership

Just remember, they NEED to sell that car, you don't need to buy theirs, you can buy any car you desire.

They will try and turn the table and make it seem like you need to buy it now cause everyone wants it.
> I've had three offers on it today
> I've got someone coming to look at it later this afternoon
> the last one we had sold within three days

Just say, would you take $$$$ for it? ( a number slightly lower than what you would pay, but not insultingly low)
They will either say, no I couldn't go that low, or no it's $$$$ take it or leave it

If they wont budge, bid them good day, there's always another fish.

not stealership friendo private sale

This.
>go to dealer with check in hand
>car on the lot was $14k
>sat for like 8 months
>knocked down to $13k when I was there
>offer $12k
>they say $12.6k plus fees was lowest they could go and interest will rise in the car when weather warms up
>walk out for ten minutes and walk back in
>offer $12k again
>knock it down to $12.6k with fees included
>saved like $500