hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/

pitytracker.com/

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GONaNqFJpQk
twitter.com/disguisedtoast/status/840947806332452864
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The clown fiesta that is dragon priest

Post original decks that aren't 5 card variations from net decks cos you're poor

I AIN'T TALKIN!

blizzard should hire him, he is a piece of shit like everyone else working on hearthstone

Make Ragers great again

based Brian "Brian "don't call me a shill" Cuckler" Kibler

Instead of playing hearthstone, I played a board game with Trump I won

To be fair, it is wrong he is not community manager but that camwhore Zeriyah is. He actually legit deserves the job.

Not even kidding all she does is make Savjz sandwiches.

Trump lookin good as always

What is that? Its like half a freakin convention center lol

t. cuckler

this type of sarcastic off-hand remark is always there after a trump pic and it always makes me laugh.

surely someone in this planet must find this guy mildly attractive.

Id fuck him

zeriyah should have been fired after this

completely condescending and unprofessional thing to say on her official work account

Post the blocked compilation.

Every single dude in that picture is either a numale or Trump. Sad.

with a baseball bat

Veeky Forums is convinced they haven't got a gf because they aren't Chad. Trump just doesn't care he understands even if he had muscles he'd still be fucking 5'4" but he charms ladies with his wit and his intellect is good and he can carry on a conversation. He is more likely to get a wife before Frodan does.

Isnt Froden maximum homo?

Minimum homo, I think he still tries to allow the viewer to believe he MIGHT be straight. He exercises with blonde cuties and gets flirted with by Eloise.

>when the dirty rat pulls nothing out of your meme control deck but the opponent played doomsayer by reflex

Sorry I mean he is still homo but not maximum. Like, people with gaydar will be pinged but he doesn't go out of his way to express that he is gay really.

This. Trump can be a savage and can hold himself in a conversation really well.

He has his own charm.

no no no, i'm not talking about getting pussy, come on man.

As sweet-talker as he could be (which he is not, his streams show his autism), that fucking face and stuttering would lose you so many points you'd be alone after 10 minutes.

>draft priest deck
>nothing fancy, still not bad
>first enemy is shaman with aya, 3 jade lightnings and 3 maelstrom portals
>second enemy is priest with a perfect curve and all the answers
>0:2
I hate arena

Post card ideas.
>inb4 this card doesn't work because battlecries trigger before secrets
This is the exception. We need some form of pre battlecry silence. Potion of Polymorph just isn't good enough.

She fucking has her official twitter locked and only people she approves can follow it. That's the first time I've ever heard or seen a community manager do that and still keep the job.

Like what the fuck he the point of her having the job.

Can someone link that video of Kibler literally dying?

was it the one after the election? or is there another

>3 mana hunter secret
Imbecile.

The one where he had a heartattack on stream and his wife called the ambulance saying their full address and everything.

it always surprises me how Trump is actually overweight. never seems like it on the stream.

Wait did toast get DQ'd?

test

>get paid to do literally nothing just because you have a cunt and a pair of tits
>act condescending to others who have to work for a living

Fire this bitch now.

that was lothar and he had a seizure dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=GONaNqFJpQk

He died

>Making exceptions from basic game mechanics

Kys

Just make it "when your opponent plays a minion with battlecry, destroy it"

Link to tweet where he apologizes for sleeping in and being DQ'd

twitter.com/disguisedtoast/status/840947806332452864

Is playing Renouncelock possible with just one Renounce Darkness? I have one and I don't feel like throwing away 400 dust.
Pretty much the same for every meme epic. Fucking bullshit drop rate.

Roping faggot. I hope he died.

So that's why he seems like he has brain damage whenever he casts something.

>sleeping in
Lmao he just trying to get some pussy.

this makes me scared as fuck. i've actually had moments where it feels like i could've had a heart attack but it went away within 1 minute. basically i got semi-dizzy for no apparent reason and just stopped what i was doing (just like in the video), sort of trying to breathe but it hurts when trying to fully fill the lungs.

Battlecry still occurs though.
Currently there is nothing that pre removes a battlecry, whilst there a multiple cards that render deathrattle and effect cards useless.

>Leeeeroy
>Leeeeroy

Really made this after reading your post.
I hate how dragons ended up being more curvestone, just overstated. I'd like to see more tempo/unique effects on them.

top kek. I wish he had died though, still that's some funny shit especially when he falls over with the mouse in hand.

>Kalecgos
>apprentice
>arcane missiles
duuuuuuuuurp

>Mage will now have a turn 8 combo with no Thaurisan that only happens if said mage also has another dragon, while dragon decks in mage being completely garbage.
>all of this in a meta where 5-turn games are already commonplace.

Yes, and?

>wanting even one 6 mana 4/7
garbage card

>lol bro turn 8 otk with 3 cards durrrpppp
>look at my OC anons im da bestr
>blissart pls hire ben i sack yu dick

It's a 4 card combo that can be slapped into any Freeze mage variation and it will be devastating pretty often since no amount of healing can get you out of the burn range.

you're a retard, go back to /reddit/ and kill yourself

>blizzard taking personal control of the meta forcing everyone to play the decks the way they designed
>nerf all combos and control
>hearthstone will be nothing but everyone playing minions on curve and hoping they draw a little better than their opponent, no strategy allowed

you know it

>its garbage

>but its op

So anal apocalypsed about fake cards in a mongolian painting board that you can't even make up your mind about something that is "so obvious".

Don't worry bros, we all know pic related is coming anyways so we won't have any fun in-game either.

>78 points of healing for priest with 2 cards

>Play reno priest with kazakus and nureno
>when you drop to 20 you reno up back to 60

>This just in, nerds wear glasses!

>in Faeria whenever you open a pack you can reroll the card with the highest rarity for a random card of the same or higher rarity

God I wish the game was more interesting since this shit is awesome.

That isn't a heart attack, it's an epileptic seizure. I know because I am epileptic myself. What was happening at the beginning is that he was having trouble thinking (it's a common predictor of seizures, just beforehand many people will have this occurrence where they can't even form words, I can say myself that it's quite frustrating losing the ability to think even temporarily).

That part where he looked up and to the right, that is a strong sign that the cause of the seizure comes from the left frontal lobe. My seizures were almost identical, he would have been completely blacked out for the whole thing, possibly even for a few minutes before that while he seemed relatively normal.

girls use gay guys to practice flirting

ive been playing faeria all day. (only played for like 10 hours) and i almost managed to make a competitive deck. Missing 3 cards right now. The disenchanting system of this game is so fucking shit its unreal. 1 dust for de a common and you need fucking 80 to craft an epic. Its fucking retarded but the game itself is enjoyable so ill keep playing for now

>tfw got the most angry friend requests today after playing some mill rogue
I'm having fun

DO I CRAFT LEEROY OR DOUBLE WARLEADERS

Craft Sylvanas.

>he would have been completely blacked [...]

what the fuck have you done to me Veeky Forums i couldn't help but giggle like a retard

>need 80 commons to craft an epic
yes and? it's literally the same in hearthstone
1 common gives 5 dust, an epic costs 400 dust, meaning you need to DE 80 (eighty) for one

Murloc paladin is dying in less than a month

Leeory isn't getting changed, but given blizzards severe hatred of all things combo and burst it probably won't be long before they somehow kill him too.

ALREADY HAVE HER
RAG TOO

Trump is extremely popular with the girls actually.

Don't forget you get to reroll a rare or better card per pack.

yes but finja is sticking and as long as finja is good i can see warleaders being good

on the other hand if i craft leeroy i can play combo renolock and he's good in any aggro variant as a finisher

FUCK WHAT DO I DO

To be fair user, Warleaders will always be necessary for any murloc deck due to the burst and value they provide.

No matter what form future murloc decks take they will all include Warleader so it's not the worst idea to craft it.

I wish epics were a bit cheaper
they are extremely rare and you often need 2 for a deck, and they don't work in many different decks
if I wanna try, lets say, shadowform priest, I have to sink 800 dust (half a lego) and I can't use those cards in anything else
even worse when it's class epics you are crafting

I would not count on new murlocs for finja. Please consider that they are pushing the adapt mechanic which is basically dead if you pull something from your deck unless it's somehow a continuous trigger.

Why don't you wait until the 17 for the offchance that the revealed card is actually relevant to this choice you want to make?

You think that's bad? Wait for Un'goro to do the same to Legendary cards.

Was MoSG underrated good but just unexplored because of an early meta? So many legendaries actually hit I mean there is Niggerfaggot being actually in a 12-0 Brawl Zoo deck, we see Patches, Finja, Sally might be coming back, Kun saw good play, Solia ok, Wickerflame is a fun underrated card, Raza was very useful, Shaku ended up being meta defining, White Eyes is crazy value, Krul is sorta ok, we had usable commons, game breaking rares, and some interesting epics such as Burgly Bully, Weasel Tunneler, Dirty Rat, Blubber Baron, Leatherclad Hogleader.

Honestly, maybe this was actually a very fun and good set if you look past the stale meta and that Grimy Goons wasn't that good there was still opportunities to break the meta and especially tournament meta.

I just think the main problem with Hearthstone is too much of the good stuff is locked away for 99% of players more then that the sets are bad.

i opened 2 legendaries for the deck in the free packs i got from the campaign too. It would have been impossible to finish any deck with the dust i got from the chests if i didnt open 2 usable legendaries for sand. Oh and lets not forget that i finished the campaign at 2100 gold and i need another 2400 to continue it. What a bunch of shit

well yeah I guess it always happens
I feel terrible crafting a class legendary, but I basically have to in a lot of cases if I even want to play ladder without getting fucked

I crafted rag and sylvanas half a year ago or so cause I felt they were safe choices, but I suppose they were too good
I'm sad they are gonna rotate them, but I can't really say I'm surprised about these 2, still got a good use from them

So Zoo with Yogg and a Renounce?
I only have N'Zoth of the old gods.

Same will happen with quests since Blizzard can't into balance. One of the forgotten classes gets a great quest, basically only way to play the class. Now you need 1600 dust to even click on the hero.

Why on earth does Blizzard think adding retarded forced gimmicks (Jade/Adapt) into the game makes it better???

Just add fun cards and let people build fun decks. Fucking commies.

if you let the game go to turn 8 you deserve to get otk'd

if the meta gets any slower at all, the pig riders will see play, 5/5 charge is ridiculous in arena as it is if anyone dares play a taz'dingo

Actually I would say that the main problem with Hearthstone is that Blizzard keeps making overpowered 1-drops that promote an aggro meta that makes all of the fun cards impossible to play, it only got worse in MoSG because they also introduced Jade, which is a very oppressive mechanic for slower decks and playstyles.

it's "easier" to think of an overarching mechanic for an expansion and make 100 cards around it, rather than make 100 completely different cards even if they would be more fun

Yogg is just for memes. Not needed for the deck at all. You can use a second doomguard

Blizzard can only force archetypes.

Because it's not how Blizzard designs games anymore. You have to play the game the way they intend to. In Hearthstone they force archetypes on you. In WoW it's class fantasy.

Any fun or creativity discovered by players themselves gets patched out.

You know what else blizzard does to dissuade fun?

They always make the silly gimmick cards legendaries or epics. Most people only have limited resources for cards and need to use them on building decks they know will be viable. Hardly anybody is going to invest thousands of dusts into crafting gimmick cards just for fun.

>blizzard prints 100 cards with different effects that untested with each other
>the meta is discovered and 1 month later everybody already knows the perfect combination.

>blizzard prints 100 cards with "forced archetypes"
>the meta is discovered and 1 month later everybody already knows the perfect combination.

You forgot to mention how in scenario 2 there is only one deck per class.

Even with how cancerous this meta is priest is still by far the most unfun class to play against in the entire game.

there will always be an optimal combination, but the difference is with blizzard's way of doing things, you can only do what they want you to do
if they made more fun cards there would be more variety at the locked ranks (rank 10, rank 5 etc) and in casual