SMITE General /smgen/

Dethroning Moment of SUCC Edition

>PC 4.4 - Hunting season
smitegame.com/new-in-smite-hunting-season-4-4-patch-notes/

>Smite Adventure
smitegame.com/adventures-faq/

>XBO & PS4 4.2 - King of the Kappa (Kuzenbo release)
smitegame.com/smite-console-king-of-the-kappa-4-2-patch-notes/

>Season Ticket 2017 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitetactics.com/

>SMITE Rivals
smiterivals.com/

>Linking your Hi-Rez and Twitch account to get free thing
smitegame.com/twitch-linking-faq/
hirezstudios.com/link/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/G59HH4e

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread:

First for underated waifu

actually buy-able Nox skins when

When Nu Wa get one

Why do people refuse to surrender when your Tank isn't building tanky, the enemy have taken both phoenixes and only 3 of the people on the team have kills?

>nu wa

because MUH LATEGAME

>tfw team has no lategame gods
>tfw everyone is building like a retarded monkey
>current death total 5-48

>our team has a neith
>theirs has an artemis
>don't worry we got this late game

are you fucking high or stupid or both?

>our team has a Neith
>builds max attack speed with Fatalis and Deathbringer
>goes 1-16

FUCK YOU YOU MEXICUNT

How many of each role should I master before playing ranked

I'm going to say 5

As many as you can

3 is the bare minimum

4-5

Anyone on EUW wanna add me for games?
I like this game but literally no one i know is playing it. Be warned,i am a shitter that is still learning the game. IGN:AfroPower

anyone else having a problem playing the Morrigan where you don't turn into the god you selected? I'm not sure what the issue is, but I just got done with a game where twice I attempted to turn into Hades, watched myself click on his icon, and then turned into Susano and the other time I turned into Anhur. I mean I made it a point the second time to make sure I clicked on the correct icon and I still turned into Anhur. Got a kill anyway because my hades pulled everyone in and I ulted for triple kill, but still. Really fucked me up thinking I was diving in as one guy and then turn into another

Never has this problem but she is still so bugged, it doesn't surpsise me.

>flat chest skinny girl tries cosplaying chunky girl with big boobs
hmmm

still would lick her buttcheeks tho

>Dyke hair
>Waifu material

No.

Nike has dyke hair but her voice more than makes up for it.

I want her to read me the dictionary.

Any youtube channels that explain conquest roles in depth, what you should be focusing on as the game progresses? The only videos I can find are lackluster ones that say only 'start in this lane' or irrelevant ones like 'top 10 plays'

user probably means THIS SERQET

What a bang up to the elephant picture.

I've had a bad day today with terrible people like 80 percent of the games i have played today have had the most terrible obnoxious players i have ever had the displeasure of playing with I just think to myself sometimes why me

what god should I use for ranked duel to win easy and being a good try harder

Loki :)

posidon
chronos was unstoppable last season idk now though

Freya, Chang'e, Medusa, Apollo, Bakasura, Kali, Loki, He Bo.

I'v dislocated my knee before but it was still more pleasurable than fighting Nox, why the fuck does an AoE that big and that damaging need a silence ontop of it.

I wouldn't even care that much if her escape potential wasn't in at least the top 3 in the game.

I just masturbated to a smitefu for the first time
am I a degenerate now?

I hope it wasn't scylla

pussydon is the classic one when you use it you do no damage, when they use it, he rekt you. (same build)

freya: ban and shit early
chang'e: I never lost to one, easy to counter
medusa: great at boxing but thats it, I played a bit and I dont know why she is that great
apollo: I know he is the most easy op adc in the game with the crazy attack speed, prob will try
baka: ban
kali: ban
loki: I dont know how some people use it so well
he bo: ban

I usually play anhur, but he is not that good. like at all. any amc, skadi or pose will win you no matter what. any decent hou yi, ullr, apollo or medusa will win you too with no difficulty. half of the warriors/assasin have better defense/burst than you. anhur just look ok vs mediocre players I guess

Late game Chang'e is pretty much impossible to fight against 1v1. You will get infinitely poked out while she cucks your damage and heals.
Medusa's frostlalis is the most cancerous of all the hunters. She can also avoid getting hit by Bull Demon and the Titan all together. Her 75% ult just makes her better at burst in general.
I forgot to mention that AMC, Skadi, and Poseidon are all also the easy win Gods.

>Enemy Izzy builds
Ninja>Odysseus>Jotunns>WD>Quins>And god know what else was next
>Goes 7-8-15

>I as Izzy build
Warrior>Asi>Executioner>Ichval>Malice>Stage One DB
>Go 2-3-16

How the fuck is this bitch supposed to be played and built?!

>want to play ranked as jungler
>don't want to be bullied if we lose
why do they always blame the junglers though...

Depend which one, user.

the thing with chang'e is I always get silverbranch, boots and pestilence and she cant do shit at all. then frostalis and exec, cause she will get stacks/armor so she still have no dmg and I just can kill her easy. I dont think she can recover. never happened to me, like I said, I won the 4-5 games I had vs her.

I will try to focus on medusa and poseidon, I play both in conquest a lot but still

I was 22 2 as a jungler in min 20, my team manage to lose anyway cause permachasing+0 knowledge of objetcives/engages, and yet they still blame me. I had +15k more dmg than anyobody else in the team too.

that shouldn't deter you, shitters blame anyone they can

why is every mid nu wa now

Very janky/unresponsive even for a turn-based tactical game.
The game would have to undergo a total transformation from alpha to beta to be enjoyable.

brehs...

better question would be why is every jungler thanatos now

how is in possible that I can get consecutively queued with shitter after shitter after shitter after shitter.

HR really need stricter ranked requirements.
I still get people asking day 1 shit like how can people not get frozen by medusa's ult.

That's merely shit taste, user, you'll live.

original skin is cuter

It's okay, I ERP'd with one on F-list before.

>another game of first to lvl5 wins
Kill me pls

Is there a better feeling in casual conquest than laning against the same god and completely pushing their shit in?

>her

>Lose every single game except for versus bots
>Only loses occasionally in other mobas
What the fuck am I doing wrong?

getting a single win in ranked.

But yeah, mirrors can be fun depending on the god, stomping is pretty boring after awhile though.
I like even matches more.

>match is even up until level 5, we both back after an ult trade in solo lane
>I come back with boots and the start of Breastplate, they come back with just Boots
>the slight advantage snowballs, I now have Valor and they have the start of Jotunn's
>they literally can not do anything

It's fun until it starts snowballing

The only fun part of conquest is the early game from 1-5

Why is this game so snowbally? I have never comeback from anything. I'm not normally that guy who gives up at 10 minutes cause he died twice, but seriously are comebacks even possible in this game?

They are, but if the enemy gets ahead slightly then builds defensively, or if your team doesn't know how to play from behind, it can be horrible. Especially when the person that's ahead is their ADC, or jungler. Because then their Support can roam, or they'll be coming in to lanes and stomping

sometimes my opponents disconnect

Depends. I consider 10k gold or 50 Arena points the point of no return.

>love laning
>but duel is a fucking borefest to play and theres too may ez gods to ban
its very possible.
Ive came back from having a titan at a quarter health and them having all tier 1s.
People just have no clue what defending or wards are.

>queue up meme modes while a bit tipsy
>see queue pop and it's cuckquest
>ohshit.png
>bottom elo, just pick solo since it's the least impactful role
>end up being the only rando, but their jungler a shit and gives me free kills
>we end up winning against a 5man premade

>50 Arena points
>no return
thats nothing really, 100 points maybe

And another thing does this game not punish leavers? If its not a 0/10 guy in 10 minutes its someone leaving the game.

leavers get temp banned for 30 mins. if they abandon another match in the next 48? hours they get banned for like 2 hours, and then it gets bigger and bigger until it's brought to a devs attention and they get a proper ban.

>Kuku vs Kuku mid
>vampiric shroud+boots vs his sands of time+boots
>he backs after I push him under tower
>see him start teleporting to the tower
>this nigger picked teleport as his first relic
>drop a storm on the tower and fire my ult
>YOU HAVE KILLED A GOD
>rotate to solo and get a kill and an assist helping Bellona drop Thanatos and Tyr
>whole match snowballs out of control from there
>Ullr and Kumbhakarna slapping the shit out of Medusa and Amaterasu support. Kumbha starts rotating and towers start dropping like flies
>they surrender at 15 after kukulkan teleports into a tower that all 5 of us are attacking and gets deleted in 2 seconds
>Tyr blames Kuku for him losing lane because he would never call MIA when I rotated over to him

Shit was pretty fun to be honest

>Amaterasu support.
why is this meme still happening

she's actually good due to her stance aura, makes her a decent in a team fight and gives extra MS while rotating with her team
Her 2 also does a shit ton of damage early game and can help you clear easily for extra pressure and on top of that she has that ult for team fights. she was always viable in the support role but she's just being picked up as of recent due to early game pressure being a thing

>her 2 also does a shit ton of damage early game
No, it does not.
>she was "always" viable in the support role
No, she was not. Everything else you said is fine.

>entire team disconnects within 4 minutes
>left fingering myself defending all towers
why is this allowed

Artemis seems really good now.

Well I hope you don't leave, that would be unsportsmanlike and worthy of a 2hour ban

100 dmg early on is good, the extra dmg mitigation help her not get bullied by other gods as well. I always felt she fit support well, why wouldn't she?

>tfw been playing Smite since it came to XBone
>tfw still too anxious to play Ranked Conquest
I just want to have decent players on my team, but I'm worried that I might not meet my own expectations.

>playing Joust with some friends
>it's been a while since we've played and we want to test the waters
>think we're going to do poorly
>game starts
>we're fucking dominating
>having a blast
>make our final push on the titan
>just as we reach it we all lose our connection and the game crashes
Thanks HiRez for reminding us of why we stopped playing in the first place.

then play an easy role like carry or mid

user should go Anubis Jungle.
After all, the pros can make it work!
Seriously, I am absolutely fucking tilted right now. Fuck you and your 3/19/7 ass fucking Boobis shitter.

was playing casual conq today and it reminded me of why i love this game mode
>kuku mid
>osiris solo
>both terrible
>kuku never commits, spends most of the game under his tower
>doesn't even join the jungler in taking mid harpies or to grab damage buff
>osiris is always farming right in front of tyr's tower
>dies at least twice to fearless/tower shot combo
>neither of them ward ever
>kuku only ever says "enemy missing middle" if anything at all
>osiris dies to hebo gank half a dozen times
>eventually ends up dying to tyr,hebo,awilix, and a rotating ymir pushing his tower
>obviously mad, osiris starts spamming the chat
>"enemy missing middle!"
>"enemy missing middle!"
>"enemy missing middle!"
>...
>suddenly kuku:
>"yes!"
>"enemy missing middle!"
>"that's too bad!"
>laughing my ass off
>hear the familiar popping of a mic being turned on
>see as little headset image appear next to osiris' icon
>"LISTEN HERE, YOU LITTLE SHIT-!"
i fucking died

>hear mic pop
>quickly lowers volume
if you want me to listen to you you better buy a voicepack

>tfw sometimes forget to plug in mic before starting game
>afraid to plug it in during lobby due to people getting that Mic Pop PTSD from ragers
i-i just want to hear abilities user, my mic is lowered to the lowest audio frequencies :(

that kuku is where i'm at now just slowly learning the games and basic call outs not wanting to feed the enemy team

What's with the favour pricing on gods, one or two is like 500 most are 5500 and one is 11000

>500 cost

'New player friendly' entry level gods

>5500

Every other god

>11000

Newest god

It sucks surpassing your friends in skill.
cant do ranked, they only have a limited pool, and easy pubstomp gimmicks shut them down.

Agni was around 1100, but I think the thing to get his curse skin still gives you the god for free.
If you're a new player, there are at least 5 free gods you can get through various company skins. Nu Wa, Artemis, Apollo, and Agni are the only ones that come to mind, but I know there are others.

>enter a match
>Drums Out Raijin on my team
muted immediately with extreme prejudice

That Osiris must be where approximately 70% of the playerbase is at desu

That's not best Serqet

No he was right, steampunk is the hottest

*dives your tower*

>watch closely...

*blocks your path*

servers back up when

>play Herc
>nobody in the other team build antiheal
It's like they are asking for a VEL spam.

>play herc
>aopuch on the other team
>ohshit.jpg
>dont skill up heal for 10 minutes
>their aopuch is fucking retarded and buys divine ruin and gem of iso when those effects are literally already in his kit
>aopuch is annoying but deals literally negative damage
>win the game 78-0
is there a better feeling than this?

>not building gem of iso on Ah Puch
His ult is nearly useless without it.

fucking delete this guy from the game already

His ult is actually pretty shit without Gem of iso.

Huh? Based on what you just said he built correctly. You just played the more op god.

>when you activate your 3 just as big dmg comes your way and heal 3/4ths of your health back

>divine ruin on ahpuch
>already have an ability that poops on healing
EXPLAIN THIS!

While ahpush 3 punishes you for healing it doesn't reduce the healing done. Its also a pretty small AOE in comparison to his other abilities so it usually only hits 1-2 people.
With divine ruin you can basically 100% negate the enemy teams healing as ahpush.