/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgu3meToE1I
youtube.com/watch?v=ViUJSxvfl8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post Zelda's ass

Master Kogha has a dumb belly

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

Which Amiibo are the most useful ones for Breath of the Wild?
The Archer Link and Guardian are the only ones that really seem that worth it in late game, funtionally.

daily reminder

wtf i hate botw now????

Is there a map of where all the giant monsters that Kilton wants you to kill are?

Sidon can travel as he's a prince and the king is alive and well.

Teba has a family he already neglected once. I doubt he'll do it again

Riju has a city to run. Lending you the Thunderhelm and a replica of Urbosa's gear was the most she can do.

I found a bunch of statues in necluda, one of them has glowing purple eyes, what do?

What if the 3 timelines represent a piece of the Triforce?

>havent seen a single shooting star in over a week
is there any trick to get them? i slowly need some to upgrade gear

The entire existence of climbing is the removal of using different tactics to get to your destination. Usually in open world games you navigate the terrain and go around insurmountable obstacles to get to your destination. Here you just go in a straight line with climbing to bypass insurmountable obstacles and terrain.

murder silver lynels

What if the Timeline where nothing happens created in SS is the Tetraforce of the universe

Does anyone know of a spawn point for a Frost Spear?
I need it to finish that kid's quest and I don't have the one you get from a Shrine anymore.

Riju also has a bodyguard she could send out to act as a field companion for Link, as she's too important to go herself.

>roamed around some area near the shoreline that was really windy
>suddenly hear some music playing
>try to find it
>come across Kass
>ever since then I've always enjoyed his company

Best bird.

so what does the Master Sword Beam Up set bonus actually do?

Makes the master sword beam stronger.

So apparently Aonuma got the inspiration for this game from Minecraft and Terraria.

To be honest, I can see the resemblance well.

the coliseum ruins will have a frostspear, it's just a bit north of the shrine of resurrection

each floor has different elemental weapons

I was wondering if the main game would head in this direction, using the descendants or your battle companions as the "new champions". I figured it would be:

>Sidon
>Riju
>Yunobo
>Teba

But it would be difficult for Riju and Teba to travel with you. Maybe do a timeskip and have Buliara and Temis travel with you instead? It could be cool.

I want to ______ Links butt!

Reminder that Mipha is best girl.

is that when you "throw" it or just when it lights up?

Shoot it

what the hell is the classified envelope item used for...?

Reposting

What's the best way to get 2 star fragments?
I wait for the blood moon, climb the twin peaks at 9pm, and keep spinning my camera till sunrise

That's not Urbosa

Nothing

DID SOMEONE SAY

SIDON THREAD?

wrong!

ignore

Throw.

Don't forget, the barbarian set just give you atk up 3
You can get the same thing from foods.

They're fighting for my heart so much. I can't choose, make it stop.

So the Blood Moons probably really were inspired by Terraria? Neat.

Yeah but with upgraded barbarian set + defense potion you can be an unstoppable juggernaut of murder.

Upgraded guardian set + atk potion = nuclear weapon

That piano theme that occasionally plays when you're climbing is minecraft as hell

Do the Barbarian set's passive and mighty food effect actually stack with each other?

nope

Cool

What's worth more? Letting Link's beautiful face and hair show, or getting Ancient Proficiency? Because mother fuck this helmet is awful

That's mean!

What in the hell is the drop rate for the Ganondorf Amiibo sword? Been farming via savescumming for 5 hours with no luck.

hug

The attack buffs don't stack?

fug, that means ancient set actually is the best then

faggot
0.6%

someone post Impa saying where Paya's birthmark is, please

but the helmet is the best part

Talk to Paya once she returns to her spot where the relic used to be and ask about her birthmark again. You have to do the Stolen Relic quest, of course

I was expecting Portal.

>not posting the webm

I know it's not likely to happen, but I would really love it if the DLC introduced a traveling companion mechanic since they're going the "big open world" route this time around. Let you select a companion from what you've completed so far (changeable of course) who follows you around in the overworld just doing adventure stuff with you.

Make it so you can give your companion a priority of behavior, such as helping you collect stuff, defending you/attacking enemies, etc.

Maybe even make it so each companion brings various pros and cons when they're with you, as follows:

>Sidon helps you move around water more quickly and is strongly suited to combat, however lightning storms and the desert render him really weak
>Riju can make it so you don't have to worry about lightning storms but isn't really suited towards combat
>Teba can help you get around cliffs and such more easily and is more suited to ranged combat, not sure what his con would be

I don't know anything for the Goron rep since I've been putting that part off forever (I hate Gorons and I'm too busy exploring and such anyways).

Maybe give us a Hylian and Sheikah rep each as well? I dunno, I feel like they could have done so much more with the awesome characters they introduced instead of just giving them five seconds of screen time and then leaving them to rot.

Where's Goron City? I think the Flamebreaker Outfit is cool looking and want it asap

It looks so boring.
What a disappointing reward.

oops, wrong pic

Sidon is for _________!

>that accordion version of the main theme he plays while reciting the area's song

fucking bliss, i wish it was on the OST.

I want to think they're a Bloodborne thing also. Literally cannot deny that Waterblight Ganon is -literally- the Cleric Beast

>Identical screeching
>Furry mane
>same basic horn configuration

You should go do the Goron place because once you're done with it you'll never want a "companion" ever again.

That's not Cortera

Apparently I picked up a 107 damage Savage Lynel Crusher without noticing.

Does anyone have one with a higher damage value?

the screeching was never a bloodborne thing, it's a stock sound

Give a good name for the royal white horse

I had a +30. According to the strategy guide, 108 is as strong as it can get.

Nothing the Goron do can make me not want my bro Sidon going on adventures with me.

And then having fierce shark sex every night by the campfire.

What exactly were you expecting the Green Tunic isn't exactly a dynamic exciting outfit. It serves it's purpose as being the Hero's clothes that everyone wanted and manages to pay homage to the oldest versions of the Tunic whilst being as good as the newer ones

>Cleric Beast's screech is a stock sound

No.

>not even best fairy
Step up your game, son.

see

WHY THE FUCK YOU CAN'T BUY WEAPONS ON THIS FUCKING GAME

THIS IS ILLOGICAL

yes, it is.

it's used in tons of horror films and games, including silent hill

FROMsoft loves stock sounds.

Nope, fish can't compete with Paya let alone best girl

>obese giant fairies

how about you post a link to an example of this then?

His bara build made me lust for bird cock in a way I never have before. What the fuck.

you're an obese little fairy, i thought you'd be okay with it

Cleric Beast is too long

Fine. Go show me an example of it.

Prove it. There are many screeches like it, but Cleric's is unique and Water Ganon's is clearly modeled after him physically to some degree and certainly on a sound design level in the intro and outro cutscenes. I'm not sure about during the actualy fight, but when he arrives and when he dies, it's Cleric Beast to the core.

That doesn't even make sense

>Fucking around with the minecart above goron city
>It's useless and doesn't go far but it's fun
>It stops halfway for some reason one time
>Drop a bomb to start it moving again
>Bomb blows me clear out of the cart, ragdoll down the mountain
>Land in lava

10/10

Stasis my friend

LUDWIG

Jesus. You clearly don't know much.

>not using stasis and slashing the fuck out of it to make it go sanic fast

youtube.com/watch?v=zgu3meToE1I

0:24

They're all fantastic, I just like Cortera the most

Yeah but if you put a bomb in that little caged alcove it doesn't hurt you.

Problem is I put the bomb on the wrong side.

You are objectively wrong.

Here I was looking through every single chest, I should have known the DLC chest would have a big "EX" on it.
Is it just the shirt, or is there a nice switch hat and pants to match.

guide or where to find monster vendor? I mean his pathing in the villages

I am unquestionably right

Similar, but not the same.
youtube.com/watch?v=ViUJSxvfl8M

Kilton? He doesn't patrol, he just kind of materializes into place.