/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

/ourguy/ edition

The free update included:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 costumes
3 accessories
5 attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two Expert Missions

The free update and the DLC are both live.

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.04 patch info
saiyanisland.com/2016/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-full-patch-notes-for-version-1-041-05/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 change
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/ZDYzqAW

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpkS0CAUc1A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOYTfpHl0JA
youtu.be/doEwWzMz99A
soundcloud.com/mondo-nugget/sets/themes-of-dbg
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
vocaroo.com/i/s0ltvf1SP8bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2djx83-4XNQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1dzfxVFxJhO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Hiney's a cheating slut

2nd for I suck and I'll never get good.

I want Parsa and Radishjora to hot dog me

Reminder

...I'm not sure you know what hotdogging is.

Buutts

You're all great and I'll love hanging with you no matter how lewd it gets.

Xth for Calamellus being massive slut towards Spats and Gohan

What

The

Fuck

Is

That

Looks like a niggabuu

I didn't mean to quote but that's fine too.

I wanna FUCK Vados

I've forgotten it's name in all honesty, started with a 'T' I think

dumb tumbrmajin

The worst part about grinding this PQ is being reminded Gohan exists

THE BIG DOG ALWAYS COMES 1ST

Do 23. Just Freeza and CaCs.

reminder, that listening to EUROBEAT increases your skilllevel
youtube.com/watch?v=gpkS0CAUc1A

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOYTfpHl0JA

I love eurobeat!

>UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH THAT WAS CLOSE

>Parsa hates Gohan
You were almost the perfect woman

Berryl fucks dogs?

>implying hating on jobbers isn't perfect
ningen pls

who cares? She's STILL the perfect woman for me!

>Barely managed to pull out

youtu.be/doEwWzMz99A

You're just a voice, man.

Red Line was one of those movies that actually gave me a boner. Though I was slightly disappointed with the ending.

soundcloud.com/mondo-nugget/sets/themes-of-dbg

First set is almost done, I've been having lots of fun doing these so far and I can't wait to do more. But first, more ball grindan.

oh lawd

Who wouldn't?

You're great too, spookmiester.

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

love me some fast music

I don't get the joke

Sometimes I wish I had better things to do

>matter how lewd it gets
Is that so?

Anyone on PS4 up for a meetup later?

vocaroo.com/i/s0ltvf1SP8bQ
Hello vegeta vocarro man here, give me lines to read or something!

>this thread
I'm going back to drawing waifus

Same

who ya gonna draw

GHOST BUSTERS!

Well then looks like I'm not perfect

Y-you too!!!

I see that and read "ghost blowjob, wooooo" the same way one would say "Duck tales, wooooo".

hallow busters?

I ain't afraid of no marshmallow

You're still pretty hot, I guess I don't have to agree with everything you believe.

Mraz, I am more likely to wake you up with a Super Ghost Kamikaze.

Please do not bust ghosts, it is very rude!

>Hallow and her 5 summoned spectres just to wake me up
Didn't know you were into the group scene.

You're mine now.

>Y-you too!!!

Hmm, I don't know about that...

Forget busting Ghost. I'm gunna catch em all.
youtube.com/watch?v=2djx83-4XNQ

Does your CaC have an arc?
Where do you see them going in the future? When everything is said and done, is their ending a happy one, or a sad one?

That's what I use the presets for, as snapshots of their various outfits during their story arc, up until they join the time patrol.

All of my CaCs have arcs, extensive arcs of autism, I should probably right them down properly eventually. Wish I was competent enough at drawing (I'm trying to learn) to actually do them.

The moment Hiney Ho learns of about her mother, shit begins to get real.
Hiney's mentor's rival in the ring's daughter is killed b Bars for not paying him on time for the stash of corrupted fruit he had handed her. Since she was a wrestler, Hiney's entire wrestling federation dedicates itself to get the drug off the streets and put Bars to justice.

Through her endeavors she learns about how she was born, Vermicelli's past, her past savage self, and decides to train more seriously in order to rid Conton of Bars once and for all.

After Bars is dealt with, Hiney retires from her wrestling background and focuses more on her career as a youth mentor, trying her darnedest what happened to her mentor's rival's daughter never happens again.

For her good deeds, she is reincarnated as a human named Honey Hill.

Sour patch are you playing right now? I think I just saw you!

They would, but I'm terrible at writing endings. They'll fight forever in a cosmos where there are always bigger challenges just waiting in the wings.

Gelid retires to his house on a privately owned planet in the middle of nowhere and lives in Peace.

Feint continues his lazy space hauling and getting into trouble. Sometimes he'll go bug Gelid to come and have a adventure.

Corria will find a mate that can beat her up and jump start the saiyan race's repopulation on a newly built planet Sadla..

I know this guy who sounds like vegeta and i always thought he was joking but he's never broken character.

Why are there so many fags who use the Gogeta clothes with the blueku hair?

Because SSGSS hair looks "badass" and Gogeta clothes give good stats (they don't know how bangs work)

Pumki goes through the whole "changing her ways" arc after fighting her mother for slapping her and Jari's child and finally gettin to let loose all her repressed anger from her childhood.
Starts to take steps to stop conquering planets after seeing a father protect its child when she was attacking

Dies of old age at some point

Tea

>childhood arc
I haven't really thought this one out too much, but basically just kids shenanigans, until they eventually part ways

>galactic adventure
Tea leave to space and starts traveling the universe, visiting many planets and meeting local inhabitants. Tries to date female from as many races as he can, with varying results.
He eventually meets the Ginyu force and joins them for more space shenanigans (could be considered a separate arc)

>time patrol
Tea joins the tome patrol, saves Toki Toki and Conton city

>????

>ending
Tea eventually meets a cute girl (possibly even a female fridge!) and settles down to make a family

WIDE OPEN

Hiney is the worst dancer! WORST!

This but with Hiney Ho and change Husband to Wife

Currently, Collars serves as a mentor figure who would probably wind up with BAD END while attempting to save the Academy and/or her students.

Much of her character arc is over, much of it having been developed in her youth as a fledgling Time Patroller. She grew from being an impulsive, shit-talking, 2smart4you academic to a soft-spoken, strict, and reclusive educator whose greatest joy is seeing her students succeed.

Would probably wind up dying to demonstrate how powerful whatever new big bad actually is. Or survive some great ordeal, be wounded by her shortcomings, etc., and become some kind of Genkai-lite hermit.

DO NOT.

And I didn't know you were into exploding Gotenkses,

Please take him

Nobody can catch this spook! I really liked that show when I was younger, woulda been so great with better animation

Yeah, Hallow starts off as useless at everything but shapeshifting but will eventually get stronger and be able to fight like the hero she always wanted to be. I'll give her muscles in XV3 to represent this if they add more body sliders. She's probably not going to get any spookier though.

Pumice...probably isn't going to get anywhere. He'd really need somebody else in his life to make him more than just a broken fridge. Otherwise he'd keep following his own self-destructive path of pummeling.

Armoria's pretty static. Her power is GoD level for a few moments if she releases her limiters, so she's always bored and looking for a challenge. Fulfilling her duty as a time patroller and sick neon bullshit is all she lives for, but maybe she'll find a nice competitive sport or game that'll take her interest one of these days.

Stop trying to take Janemba's woman

They may look like Gotenks, but they're a gift from you~

Janemba ain't shit!
He don't deserve such a spooky cutie!

Post Saibalove!

Yeah he goes from your typical saiyan warrior who loves to fight to finding a new field of battle, volleyball! Still does his job as a time patroller and makes some friend along the way some who play volleyball with him and one who steals his hat then he dies while using his volleyball skills against a giant energy ball to knock it away but fails to spike it back at the enemy due to being to weak at that point from the battle

WHO THE FUCK DARES!

I feel about the same. It had a following in japan, and I'm a bit sad it didn't get the PPGZ treatment.

>Looks like Saibaman is forcing a paizuri on Buularose
WE FUCKING EW

Janemba can go eat a bag of gummy dicks.

They are a DEADLY gift! Would you rather I wake you up with a Special Beam Cannon to get the point across?

Not much but Kayl goes through basic arcs
She starts off lore friendly but eventually adapts to her new surrounding, dropping the armor for more casual clothing and dropping most of her saiyan habbits. Shes still grumpy though.

Tell me !?, Is it slavery when you get what you want !!!!!! ? then a a small evil chuckle.

I'd watch it.

Nah, might be a lobby ghost, though I'm about to jump on and grind for dragonballs.

If we are talking headcanons then yes. Warning autisim ahead.

Younger Patch started off as hired muscle, falling into the wrong crowd because they were they only sort of people to show her any kinda positive reinforcement. Doing jobs that involved beating folks up for zeni they owed or slights they made against rival gangs were pretty easy for a majins natural strength and abilities and gave her lots of opportunities to hone her fighting style. The crowd she hung around with were mostly saiyans, so she picked up their eagerness for a good fight by proxy.

One day though, one of the jobs went bad, and all her comrades were killed due to a double cross, and she only lived due to her ability to regenerate from next to nothing. She fled the whole crime scene, and spent a few years alone, friendless, and not wanting to get close to anyone in case they were taken from her as well. Somewhere during that time is when the encounter with Hit took place, leaving her with vision problems after taking a time skip attack right to the face.

Her current arc would be the time patrol/bouncer shenanigans, which is how she ends up meeting most of the folks she knows now. By this time she's mellowed out considerably, though traces of her old lifestyle remain when she's pushed. For the most part, she just wants to have fun and feel good, and make others feel the same. Her fun/thirsty facade is mostly a cover to hide her inward loneliness. More than anything else, she just wants friends.

As for the future, who knows? Future hasn't happened yet so we'll have to wait and see.

vocaroo.com/i/s1dzfxVFxJhO
I don't know how to laugh like vegeta i don't even remember him laughing in the series

C-can I grind with you?

LOOKS like a paizuri, but it's just simple hug!
hopefully that's what it stays as

Honestly i couldn't even come up with one if i tried

All im stuck on is the drunken fist arc, where Krokos learns the mastery of fighting drunk

Sure, just gimme like 10 mins.

I need an adult I NEED AN ADULT!

cool
[spoiler[they're grabby little guys, huh?[/spoiler]

Bunny Berryl, also making something for Rechow

Several mini arcs actually
>Getting scouted for the TPs and getting cadet training under Risky
>Meeting her first mentor Pumki and going though her hell camp
>Meeting Hiney and eventually has to stop Pumki from eating her home planet. With the (temporary) power of a super saiyan god
>Learns that she can tap into god ki again in another universe (PC). Goes there and just start a fighting EVERYONE, eventually SSG starts to slowly remanifest.
>now she's training under an ex-Kai to go even further beyond super saiyan god

Come now, don't be so coy, I know you were mirin.

well, fucked that up
>can't delete posts so everyone can see your fuckup

fighting drunk or "fighting" drunk

Nathan's first arc was surviving the androids from Trunk's timeline and finding Master Roshi to train with him in the hopes that he'll be able to help stop them.

His second would be when he gets summoned by Trunks via dragonballs to become a time patroller. From there he learns from the people around him as he does missions, especially from Android 18 and Goku which helps him put the Dismantle attitude aside.

His final arc is in the otherworld after Nomi kills him, where he's now wondering around looking to follow his dream without worrying about the Time Patrol

Yes.

>bunny berryl
o shit

Hairy Beets

I have the pasts of Maara, Misiri, Mraz, Midori and Marana thought out but I have no idea about their futures.
Maybe Mraz will end up with the qt spook he's got his eye on.

i want beet to give me a footjob

Not fuzzy enough.

Snoller will probably take over for his father at some point and lead their clan, aiming to keep his siblings safe.

>That Aw yes at the end
perfect once more Vegeta user. One more line please can you say

"Not to you Gohan but to a warrior it matters greatly. And you know this as well as I do Kakarot, in a day you will be back to the dead and I WILL NOT miss this opportunity ! "

He did that chuckle when he kill the crowd of spectators after he let himself be taken over by Babadi

Another person finally managed to attain the power of Super Sayian 4.

I was just minding my own business when you started posing in front of me!

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

sour patch you ready yet?

Yes, who ya on so I knows who to invite?