>normies driving in the passing lane 10 under the limit
>pass them on the right
>mfw they say they are going to report me for irresponsible driving

>try to change lanes
>biker is behind me
>put on blinker for 8 seconds so he sees
>merge
>passes me in other lane and flips me off while passing 4 other cars

What the fuck did I do? He was far back enough, I warned him I was changing lanes and all that shit.

Bikers love to feel the victim. They're no different to pedalcucks in mentality.

> see red light so take foot off accelerator in hope of it changing green before I have to completely stop
> person behind me starts waving fist angrily cause I am slowing down early
> pulls up beside me
> STOP AT THE FUCKING STOP LIGHT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

I just wanted a rolling start to the light instead of a 0-60 race

This

> taking it seriously

Bikers just like to pass people and flip the bird

While sportbikers are amicable fellows who ride responsibly, and then crash trying to go knee down once traffic opens up.

>to intelligent not to flip off some insecure buttlord

>when people get mad when I filter between cars because i'm "beating them at traffic" or "skipping the cue"

>engine brake aggressively
>autocuck behind me hooks and waves his fists

lmao

>people dont use slow car turnoffs on windy roads
>same cunts get aggro when you legally overtake them on a straight

I meet people like you often. I remain chill and giggle at your youth bravado in your 2k Civic. Sometimes i hope to see an epic crash. All from the comfort of my luxury sedan

ARE you actually retarded? What fucking insane autistic world do you live in where that persons post made you think they drive a fucking car when filtering traffic? Fuck your post pissed me off for some mad reason

Your pseudo-elitism makes me laugh, considering you're stuck in traffic with everyone else.

Luxury cars are for plebs anywho.

>""""brake""""
>needlessly wearing out your clutch while creating a dangerous situation
>lamo cucks
How did you get a driving license at 13?

>follow people using the 2 second rule
>they freak out and slam on their brakes and start screaming at me for tailgating

boy racers like you fuckbois will have a pretty nice experience if you crash into my luxury sedan with your 2k Civics

>not jumping on the brake pedal at the very last second for epic weight transfer

Most cars have better brakes on the front so the harder you brake the more of the braking is done by those bigger front brakes, it's basic physics, I bet you don't spin the tires every morning to make sure they get up to temperature faster either.

>not doing a burnout at 7am each morning out of your neighborhood on your way to work

straight pipe exhaust too

>he doesn't limiter bash his engine immediately after starting it to get it up to temperature quickly and reduce cold engine wear

>drive gutless pos with fuel system problems
>see a marginal gap
>wait for a bigger gap
>hear a bunch of honking from behind

protip for you larper: people who own luxury cars always refer to them by brand name alone

c-cadillac full extras

>>needlessly wearing out your clutch while creating a dangerous situation
uwotm8?

>clutch in
>blip throttle
>shift down
>clutch out
No excessive wear on anything if you do it properly. let me guess, you have never driven a manual car?

Pretty sure he's thinking of clutch braking where you dump the clutch without bothering to revmatch, which can cause the tires to lock and puts stress on basically everything.

Also you can totally downshift without the clutch beeteedubs, once there's no load on the transmission give the stick a slight push towards neutral and it'll slip right out of gear like dick in your mom's cunt, same for going back in, blip and put pressure towards the gear you want, it should drop right in once the speeds are matched.
Takes a bit of practice but it's neat for saving the clutch if it's already going and impressing your grandmother while you drive her to the doctor's for the fifth time this week.

>not filtering traffic in your soccer mom van

get a load of this casual

true, most two-wheel fags are extremely insecure on the road.
>mfw

>Whip around roundabouts twice as fast as normal people (miata)
>People frown and honk at me when they pull out in front thinking there was ample time to not get in my way while they're failing to meet the give way laws

Give way means give way, you goddamn niggers.

>let me guess, you have never driven a manual car?
>it's another american teenager trying to feel like a special snowflake
Kek. How fucking pathetic does your life have to be to think being able to drive stick is a fucking achievement?

>Most
Most insecure people perceive a group of intimidating people to be far larger than there actually is. Vocal minority and all that shit.

It's all you, bro.

Obviously a big achievement. He seems to think that engine braking means riding the clutch for half an hour until the engine finally slows down enough.

who said anything about intimidation? it's absolutely calm observation, I guess because even the biggest retard on a bike couldn't hurt me.

If they can't hurt you, why are you still to insecure about them?

why do you keep calling me insecure? insecure much :^) ?

>not getting out and belting the cunt
Unless you were way, way far away from the lights, there's nothing wrong with slowing down and rolling to the lights. That guy is a faggot

>existence of illiterate people makes being able to read an achievement
Sure thing kiddo.

>projecting this hard

Sounds more like a Europoor trying to take the piss out of Americans desu

tfw drive superior 540i
jelly poorfags never let me merge even though i drive nicely
faggots in lesser cars want to race me even though i drive the speed limit

I enrage fags because of the badge, they care more than i do, counts for Veeky Forums as well.

I do this all the time to avoid using brakes, wasting fuel or starting from standstill.
It is taught in driving schools here so no one gets mad. I still get guilty a bit over it tho.
you gotta bike, go for it and use as little space as possible.
I always wait for big gaps despite driving a sportscar. I am bad at estimating speed and I've seen a few crashes happen where people think gap is big enough but the oncoming car is going way over the limit.
Give way is give way. Give way sign means after merging/turning incoming car doesn't have to change speed or trajectory. That's why ample gaps when merging are better.

things I do that piss others off:
>T junction with give way on the I part and heavy traffic on top -.
>need to go left
>instead of waiting for 50 cars and 20 trucks to pass and turn onto I on two lanes I take a right and do an U turn at first left which is 50m to the right, merge and go left.
>saves anywhere from 1 to 5 mins, a dangerous left
>faces on guys still waiting in line are mad af

>avoiding left turns on two way roads especially when busy

>drive like a granny in traffic
>drive like a madman on twisty backroads

>drive in Perth, Australia
>drive the speed limit
I'm constantly being tailgated and angrily overtaken

>driving home at 10PM
>pull up to a yield right turn
>look, see nobody, pull out
>motorcycle I unknowingly cut off suddenly turns on lights
>honks for like five seconds and then pulls off into a store

fuck motorcyclists, they can all hang

>be lazy dumbass
>quickly scan the road instead of actually looking
>don't see a pair of headlights all good
>T boned by a semi with a dead headlight
> last thought: "actually I think that's a motorcy...."

Troll post or not you have to have some shitty and deadly habits to do that

Or it was one of those ricer supermoto cunts with a 5 lumen aftermarket cafe racer light turned off because he was evading cops for doing wheels. I hate those faggots. One drove across my lawn this week because he couldn't do a normal uturn.

>motorcyclist running around going 50 in a 30 with lights off at night
>I'm the dumbass

t. 2 wheel faggot

>ricer supermoto cunts with a 5 lumen aftermarket cafe racer
wow that's a lot of buzzwords. you've impressed me

>in a rush to wait at a red light
people are glorious

this

>tfw Jesse gets grounded
youtube.com/watch?v=63iSpcS0qg4

Sounds like the latter then

>he hasn't experienced the supermoto cafe racer plague

You know them, perfectly useful road bike turned into some abomination with off-road tires, taped over exhaust, and lighting from ebay made even dimmer with even more tape.

There's a webm with Night of Fire when he initiates the drifto

>>avoiding left turns on two way roads especially when busy
>>drive like a granny in traffic
>>drive like a madman on twisty backroads
I do all these

A supermoto and cafe racer are two very different things. And I think what you're describing is usually called a bobber or something like that.

I know. I like the original better though. Dad's screaming is funnier than the meme music

>do a dori dori onto street 5 lanes wide including suicide lane
>conditions moist
>2005 f150 triton
>lock eyes with only car on road, going other direction
>have cig in hand
GAS GAS GAS
IM GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

Whatever they are, it should be legal to shoot the people that ride them

What's wrong with getting a goldwing like a normal person?

>driving hairdresser car (z4)
>pull up to t-junction near my house in the wet
>flick the TCS off and hang the back out on the corner
>supereurobeat.mp3
>boomer cunt in car behind waving his fist and flashing lights
>jelly of my technique

>in my old 5 pot focus ST
>coming down the road on the way to my house
>dip the clutch and feather the gas
>car sounds like a night out in Chigago
>pedestrians giving me abuse for driving a mobile fireworks factory

>irresponsible teenager
>Mondeo ST24 (Contour SVT for the americans)
>Busy saturday afternoon in town, raining
>pull handbrake on corner
>dat fwd dorifto
>enraged normies watch my rusty red and white shitheap gracefully slide round a roundabout
>give it to my dad a few years later and chuckle as he has to drive to work at 4am in a car with a straight pipe.

>tfw filtering and sometimes i hear people say "you can't do that!" or beeping at me angrily

not my fault that you decided to get a pigfat SUV instead of a motorcycle. Why do people get so mad about that? I'm not obstructing anybody or interrupting the flow of traffic at all, I'm just getting ahead. Is it really a "he's beating me" thing?

>NEET is driving 5 under trying to "slow my roll"
>I tail gate him and he starts brake checking me
>pass him when he brakes and fly on by.

The tears on his face are priceless.

>If they can't hurt you, why are you still to insecure about them?
because I wish I knew how to ride...

Seriously my wife won't let me get a bike. Think of her kid she says.

>her kid

Think about it this way user, unless you rocket right as the light turns green you're still kind of in the way, and yeah, the entire first world is based on waiting your turn, you're basically cutting line so people feel injured about it.

Bikes usually do "rocket right as the light turns green" Even slow shitbikes accelerating at a casual pace do so much faster than most cars. We accelerate up to speed faster than you, then at the next light we filter up to the front again. Bikes filtering doesn't slow you down at all.

>entire first world is based on waiting your turn
Nah. Success in the first world depends on you taking initiative and making good choices to get ahead.

Wut. The entire first world is based on waiting your turn, wtf did that have to do with getting ahead in life. Nigger you wait in line to get food at a restaurant you don't just elbow to the front because it's "taking initiative".

And yeah, I could give a shit of you filter, but you asked a baited question so I told you why.

her kid?

Traffic is not based strictly on waiting in line. You wait in line to receive things, but traffic is just transport. The more people you get through a space at a time the better.

See: zipper merging, passing lanes, every first world country that is not the yew ess of nobody goes faster than me

>about a year ago
>driving first manual car daily
>only about 2 month of experience at this point
>bumper to bumper traffic
>already leave a gap when i drove automatics
>leave even bigger gap now because i'm tired of clutching
>woman behind me in some huge benz suv
>lays on the horn any time I'm not purposely creep as slow as possible mostly to avoid braking
>she's honking non stop
>even tho i'm the only lane moving
>traffic opens up
>launch it in 2nd gear to speed limit
>lady flies by me going easily 100 mph
>then slams on the brakes
>change lanes so i don't hit her
>continue on going speed limit
>follows me close to my school
>take corner super fast
>she tries to do the same
>see in review she has to brake super hard and almost mounts the curb
>scoot away and park

>in a rush and has no time to wait
>wastes easily 5 mins following me

> why is it bad
> IT JUST IS WAIT IN LINE AND HOLD ME UP SENPAI

I'll remember this when you honk at me for sitting in front of you at a red light when you want to take a right. Cars pass bikes in the same lane, cars squeeze in two abreast and use wide lanes as informal turning lanes, pedestrians and bicycles pull all sorts of crazy shit, but when a scooter that does 0-60 in 5s putts past a line of 50 autotragic driving morons that accelerate away from lights like snails its destroying the foundations of our society.

Who are you quoting desu
I have no problem with bikers.
That's a fair point, you're correct about that, I was just attempting to explain the feeling/mentality of people getting mad a zippering

I have a problem with bikers. They never wave at me if they're close enough to see the decal that says "250".

>speed limit is 70
>Truck speed limit is 65
>mostly stay in right lane going 75-85 depending
>passengers rage because im not getting into right lane every time i pass a truck

Wont' do it senpai. Theres no reason to be going over 85 on the highway. I'll pass at 85 and you can get over it if you feel the need to go faster.

>her kid

user...don't tell me...

Only time ive noticed people constantly horning at space use are in nicer cars thinking they're hot shit.

>Think of Tynasium Jr.!
>His skin will get ashy if he stays out in the sun too long!

This works on coffin dodging old fucks perfectly, they don't have the reaction time to accelerate. Get up close, anticipate the brake check, do it again and when those brake lights come on, flick past.

No shit mate. Used to live in mandurah and drive to kewdale every morning for work. Stupid cunts on their phones about two meters from my bumper all the way up in the left lane. My ex was bad for it too, probably because she drove a jeep so she felt like king dick... Perth life is suffering. You coming to the car meets in the hills this Saturday?

You'd be surprised at how long people sit at lights after they turn green, it doesn't take much to pay attention and go as soon as the lights change.

>the entire first world is based on waiting your turn

lolno, if you think it's like that you'll be forever disappointed.

If you want something you have to go out and get it, it's not going to be handed to you on a silver platter.

Traffic is about courtesy and sharing; if you do neither one it all goes to shit pretty quickly.

Found a clip of OP driving

Screaming at any backseat drivers
Speed up everytime they tell me to slow down

kek that guy tried to defend this

>"I wasn't on the gas at all"
>"I stabbed the brakes to try and get the ass end out"
>spins out in a 50hp volvo trying to drift

>insistence on wearing a helmet and gloves
>insistence on proper seat and hand positioning
>insistence on lane discipline on highways
>insistence on seatbelts in the back

s-stop bothering me. i want to do thngs properly

>in a rush to wait at a red light
gotta play with their phone

>>Hell mode
>Tailgate the fastest moving vehicle dangerously close
>pass a vehicle on a two lane then slow down to the speed limit
>pass in the bike lane
>slam on my brakes the instant I see a yellow light
>park so nobody can open their door in the next lot over
>drop two gears and engine brake if being followed closely on the interstate.
>Go slow as fuck in the middle lane on the interstate so drivers pass on both sides and try to merge in front of you.

>Drive next to a slow moving semi and stay at its speed for miles to block traffic.

>Highbeams on day and night 100% of the time regardless of conditions. If I get flashed, I just flash my low beams as a salute.

Am I doing it right?

Normies stay mad.

I fucking love it when rich people get assblasted on the road.

I like slowing down the instant I see a distant yellow or red light. Traffic will pass me to race to the red light. I reach the intersection at 30mph in 2nd gear and the instant it turns green I blow by them while they are literally sitting still. Literally.

>drive in the right lane
>get tailgated by SUV anyway
>he lays on the horn

>trying to merge
>guy a little behind me in the lane to the left of mine
>signal and speed up
>he speeds up
>I speed up
>I merge
>HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

>How to Get Fucking Shot/Maimed: The Extensive Guide for the Inquisitive Autist

You're a cunt. People like you that go unnecessarily slow before an intersection actually make traffic worse. Eat a railroad spike, you spud.

What will happen when they make an app that lets random drivers on the road communicate instantly? Your dashcam reads plates and the app tells you their ratings comments reviews, lol.

If everyone drove like me we would live in a utopia. Redlights would never be actually stopped at.

Faggots speeding to stop at them like you create this traffic hellscape nightmare dystopia for everyone. Fuck you.

>Redlights would never be actually stopped at.
Wrong. You need to actually be waiting at the light for it to trigger a green in your direction. Let's say that the light was currently letting oncoming traffic through, and you're a little way back from the intersection while it's red for your direction of travel. You crawl your way to the intersection while it remains red because you haven't triggered the inductive loop in the ground at the light to green and let you through. You're actually just slowing yourself (and others behind you) down, as the light would turn green sooner if you actually drove up and stopped there like a normal person.

>Wasting brakes and gas by speeding up just to slow down

That depends if it's actually a sensor or on a timer

What backwater shithole do you live in where all traffic lights aren't on a sensor?

Dori dori?

>10pm
>Hit the only lame touge we got in east Kansas
>Boomer in a porsche cruising with son or something
>Start tailing real hard
>First straight length i get blast past him
>Watch him slam the brakes in the rearview
>Minor keks the rest of the way

The worst part is the stupid fucking smile on his face after it happens.
If you're anything but frightened by the fact that you fucked up that bad, you're a moron and shouldn't drive like that ever again.
Everyone makes mistakes, but you should be humble about it and learn from them, not giggle like it's a fucking game.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rkgN_Isf3o

The drift king

>driving on the on-ramp
>supercharger whine kicks in
>mom: OH GOD OH GOD SLOW DOWN WE'RE GONNA DIE, I WAS FLIPPED IN A CAR ONCE

>engine revs over 3000
>mom: HEY DON"T PUSH IT IT"S BAD FOR THE CAR

>when other people try to make you go a certain speed
bitch if I want to speed that's my own fucking business, stop trying to act "holier than thou"

>be me
>driving with mom
>get off traffic circle, onto 45 mph road
>in 2nd, pull to 5k
>"honey slow down!"
>mom Im going 38
>no when you accelerate like that the spedometer can't catch up!
I fucking wish I had a car that fast that the spedometer wouldn't catch up

now he tries to claim he was going 50mph+ in that webm when he obviously isnt.