I want to get kicked off Uber permanently

I work for the most JEWISH company in the world: UBER. The CEO is a stingy, hook-nosed faggot, who won't let people tip in the app, among a million other shitty things that slimey kike has pulled. I'm tired of making him shekels and want some good ideas on how to get permanently banned from the platform.

I was thinking it would be great to harass and insult the broke-ass millennial numale faggots who get in my car and don't tip and whine about how they hate "Tipping Culture" because they have shitty jobs as baristas and are too lazy/stupid to learn how to cook their own food so they spend their limited income eating out.

I really hate Uber and I hate driving millennials. Help me release my rage Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmv1k88i3NA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not worth ruining your reputation over. Just stop driving for it.

\have you tried Lyft. Their motto is "Your friend with a car"

It's called quitting you fucking spastic.

I'm an ex-NEET, turned Uber driver. I'm almost making enough income freelancing to stop driving.

But I'm not creative. What should I say the next time some numale faggot starts whining about my tip jar and acting all JEWY because his $3.93 cent fair is too fucking expensive for his baller-on-a-budget broke ass.

I don't want to quit. I want to tarnish the Uber brand. I wouldn't even mind ending up on YouTube hopefully causing an 8 or 9 figure scandal.

Don't be such a stupid fuck and don't do it. Just stop driving Uber. I fell for the meme, bought a car even to drive and was extremely unprofitable. Nowadays I only payday weekends, pocketing yourself an extra $1000 for 30 hours isn't bad, and got a full time job doing something else. Remember than taking base fare trips you're just borrowing money from your future self.

Do you take medication?

>wont let people tip in app
its been that way since before you started with the company

are you just upset you didnt think things through or run the math?

You will become the Uber killer. That'll get some headlines.
But honestly, good fucking luck trying to tarnish a huge brand. Everyone has already forgotten about United Airlines. People don't have long enough attention spans. Media riles people up for a few days, Jews make their money off of it, and then everyone moves on.

rape

take your cancer and leave you piece of shit

you knew the rules when you signed
just go easy taxi, besides people can pay in cash in it

One of the main reasons I use uber is because it's cashless. I'm not gonna tip a guy who doesn't actually go through the effort to become a legitimate driver. Uber was created as a way for people to make some extra cash not to be a full time job.

unrelated but Im thinking about becoming an uber driver as a part time job.

my civic qualifies and Im free from 8am to 4:30pm

should I drive for uber or am I better off with lyft?

I live nearby New Haven, Connecticut so thats where Im assuming i'll be driving the most

Do you remember when US Airways tweeted that pic of the woman with the model plane entering her vagina ?

top kek but nobody cares anymore

>tarnish the uber brand
what fucking brand? it's less than shit. what are you tarnishing?

you think companies like walmart, mcdonalds, starbucks have a good image? fuck no. We're slaves and they're our masters. It's that simple.

I hated united before it was cool.
Spent too many nights sleeping under the benches in denver.
Fuck them.

Rip sik skidz everywhere you go when you're driving someone

It's like you want people to tell their friends about how cool uber is
youtube.com/watch?v=jmv1k88i3NA

>remove shocks
>take routes with potholes

Rape someone and short the stock as it freefalls.

Instant millionaire
????
Profit!

Or go on a shooting spree like the Kalamazoo guy.

Cover your car in decals from /osg/ and other anime shit. Only play anime songs & don't pass them aux cord. If they say they like anime, tell them they have shit taste. Have a dakimakura in the co pilot seat. Have a "it's okay to tip!" sign on the windows and behind the seats, bonus points if it's an anime girl with a speech bubble. Plasti dip your rims/hubcaps a bright color. Drive slow because your car is lowered (doesn't matter if it's not).