How does this make you feel, user?

How does this make you feel, user?

Riding 35kmh in a 60kmh zone, using the whole lane, even when there's a cycle path right next to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr-hXgzqRH4
youtube.com/watch?v=absU9A6pkFM
youtube.com/watch?v=_XLtteZYyQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus fuck single file you degenerates

move right 1 lane pass them at a ludicrous speed then continue on with my day. Fuck people on bicycles riding in the street

Inconvenienced. I don't like rolling around at 5 mph any more than the next guy but I'm also not autistic enough to get angry over it.
It's just like traffic, except you can actually pass it up.

god i hate lycrafags
the self absorbtion is insane with these people.

Why are they never single file? Why don't they ever use bike lanes? It makes no fucking sense.

desu I live in an area with numerous single lanes and there was actually a problem with rednecks running bikes off the road when they rode single file as it encouraged them to try to pass as close as they could, often straddling the middle line instead of going all the way over.
So I can see the reasoning, if not appreciate it.

I honestly don't understand why they're using the road unless there's some good reason for it. Maybe the road goes in a different direction than the bike path?

I'm pretty sure they're entitled to take the whole lane though per traffic law. I commute on my bike in CA, and it's kind of a pain if you don't take the whole lane sometimes.

roads have better pavement than the sidewalk generally, exceptions being newer or well maintained bike paths (which are rare)
bike paths are also infested with joggers and strollermoms. It's a three front war.

Do you move over and let cars pass?

It depends. I'm not on the road all that much, only in spots where there isn't a bike lane or if there's too much shit in the bike lane. Like , bike paths are often badly maintained (but I don't care that much since I ride a commuter Schwinn from like 1970 that I bought for $100).

Usually I'll ride to the right, but if I need to make a turn soon or something, I'll take the full lane for a while. People here are generally pretty nice about bikers and I've never had anybody not give me enough space as they were passing.

If I were constantly being passed by some fucker with his mirror a centimeter away from me, yeah, I would take the full lane regularly.

Get a better bike to commute you hipster dork

I can't. These are all smug, entitled upper class fucks who own cars and can afford to keep them going.

The roads are for FAST AND EFFICIENT TRANSPORTATION. Bicycles are for RECREATION and belong in designated RECREATIONAL AREAS.

Hobos who can't afford cars know their fucking place and ride as far to the edge as possible, using the sidewalk when possible, and don't complain when cars are near them because it's the other way around - THEY are too close to the cars. It's THEIR fault and they should be more careful next time, or pick a different route, or, fuck, sell cabs for a moped.

Why? How much better could it really be? I like mine, and my commute's only 20 minutes each way.

>Shit that doesn't happen
So ride on a road with a bike lane?
These queers should be ticketed for this shit.

No one runs bikers off the road, it literally doesn't happen except in a fringe case.
It's the same with motvloggers. You get within 2 feet of them and they throw a tantrum.
It's called accepting the risk of your actions. Every child inherently knows to stay on the sidewalk where it's safe.

>I don't want to ride on the bike path because then joggers will inconvenience me
>So I ride on the street and inconvenience cars in the same exact way except 100% worse
The logic of a lycrafag

>internal combustion engines
>cars that don't drive themselves
cuck tier

Anyone not complaining about bicycles clearly lives in the city.
In the country there are bikes from sun up to sun down on single lane 55mph roads where grandma traffic regularly goes 80.
Bike shouldn't be on any road where the limit is over 40mph.
Bikes can barely manage a sustained 25mph.
Going so far under the speed limit is extremely dangerous.

>bbbbut the pavement is bumpy

Y'all are pathetic. Stay in your 3k civic or get a Honda fuckus.

I, for one, am OK with bikes as long as they follow the law. A lot of the ones I see are always blowing through stop signs or cutting across the road without looking or being fucking invisible at night.
As long as they are smart and respectful, I will also give that to them.

>Stay in your 3k civic
>or get a Honda

what

I think he's referring to the honda ruckus

It seriously sucks riding on uneven pavement. Presumably these guys are also riding for hours and hours at a time given the lycra. It's a moderate pain in the ass for me to ride ten minutes on shit pavement. Besides, I'm pretty sure they're entitled to take the whole lane in most jurisdictions.

Honda fuckus = DUI scooter

I'm pretty sure you need to man up, and that the police don't care about you and never follow up on those countless reports you scream about when passed

Fuck these people. I'm Dutch but I believe racing bikers being assholes is just universal. Here in my country they use the biking lane, but when they pass someone they do it with 2 next to each other and they scream "GET OUT OF MY WAY!" while doing it.

Here's a thought: DON'T use public roads and bike lanes that are meant for TRANSPORTATION to practice your autistic hobby, potentially endangering yourself and everyone around you.

i downshift muh t56 and wot my ls1 to 6500 as i pass legally

I dunno why you're so belligerent. I don't see you "manning up" and moving four feet over. Like I mentioned above, I've never gotten passed too close, but if it were a regular thing, sure, I would take the full lane.

I personally don't get why everybody's so assblasted about this. If I see a biker take up a full lane when I'm driving, I just move over to pass. Big whoop. I'd understand more if it's a single-lane mountain road or something, but in most cases it's super-easy to move over and pass.

Oncoming traffic is a thing and moves at 45 mph

You are a second class citizen on the road. You move over and let more capable vehicles go around. Even fucking bikers can get this and move over to pass or be passed, but cyclists seem to think they need a while car of space unless they're riding in their faggot looking groups.

Oncoming traffic isn't present. I never have any problems passing bikers. Also, per traffic laws bikers are entitled to use the full lane in most places, regardless of your opinion.

It's a myth.

People who get "passed too close" are just fucking idiots that were in the middle of the road for 5 minutes so all the people behind them are pissed. Also who gives a fuck about getting passed too close? You should be accepting that possibility before you every get on your bike.

You do realize you can't safely pass the centerline on roads with blind crests and blind corners. I've been stuck behind these fucking retards so many times sitting in the middle of roads they have zero business being on.

It's an epidemic and should absolutely be ticketable.

*Isn't always present.

>Nobody ever performs dangerous maneuvers to pass bicycles
>It's LITERALLY ALL the cyclists' fault
Cyclists like in the OP pic are obviously obnoxious shits. That doesn't mean all car drivers are nice and rational people who would never do stupid shit with cyclists on the road unless intensely provoked by insolent cyclists.

>It's an epidemic and should absolutely be ticketable.
I fully agree with this.

If they were in the right lane I wouldn't mind. I actually kind of like cruising at low speeds desu

My definition of "too close" and "dangerous" is a lot different than some fucking autistic yuppie lycrafag's definition.
I used to endurance train on my bike all the time to train for motocross and always on safe roads. Because I have a brain and I'm not a self absorbed faggot.

No excuses for these people.

I literally own a car and not a bike. You're fucking retarded. Not everyone gets filled with murderous rage at not being able to go home to snuggle with a fucking body pillow as fast as they wanted to.

>bootlickers want to give people tickets for riding a fucking bike
statist niggers.

Is this Perth

90% of the time until a cyclist encounters a fucking Veeky Forumstist thinking he's dagumi but actually is iketani the roads -are- fucking safe.
Or are you going to pretend like our hobby is centered around track based circlejerks and not illegal shenanigans?

Yeah.. the roads are safe because 99% of people are sensible and slow down and wait patiently behind you.
That doesn't dismiss the fact that it's dangerous and a major annoyance.

That doesn't dismiss the fact that the pot is literally calling the kettle black.
"Dangerous and a major annoyance".
Sort of like banging the rev limiter and kicking the rear out on a blind corner?

On the vast majority of roads cyclists can be passed safely, at least where I'm from.
On the rest, I will pull over when a queue starts to form behind me. But even if I didn't, the stretches where it's impossible to pass safely are so short that IMO people who don't pull over have no reason to feel bad.

Pretty sure its mounts bay road hey

That's what I'm thinkin' man

Sometimes I wish I had a coalrolling truck. Those faggots deserve it.

>6 riders 2-abreast
>effectively the dimensions of a car
>fully enter adjacent lane to pass

>6 riders single-file
>as long as bus, even though it's 6 people
>still have to enter adjacent lane to pass because a moving car and a bike won't fit side-by-side in a single lane anyway

How about a group of 12 riders? More than twice as difficult to pass if they were single-file because you have to overtake more distance.

That bike path is actually really nice. The problem with that stretch is upper class trophy wives walking their little shithead dogs or running with their aero prams.

t. another perth poster

To be honest people riding hard in groups are more of a nuisance on a well utilised shared path than on the road.

"riding hard"

If I want to drive hard, I go to a track, as cyclists should.

>tfw my cycle cuck friend got fined for running a stop sign

Kys you fucking homo

Thanks for paying for our roads, cagecucks

>overlander
youre a kook dude

Where is that? Suburb looks familliar

I wasn't trying to make excuses for OP's specific post, I was more explaining it in general. I live in fuckin' Texas lol, I dunno anything about Perth except it's maybe in Southeast Aussieland.

>tfw bikers are the dangerous ones
>not you faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr-hXgzqRH4

here they ride at 10kmh all spandex clad on a fucking 50kmh road everyone takes at 110 and where drag pulls are a daily occurence

they then proceed to ride across 3 lanes of roundabout for god knows what reason, given they have a dedicated path right around it

ciclista infame, per te solo il catrame

Pls tell me there's video of this

I don't even bike but that's shit. I'll ride wherever the fuck I want cause I'm free.

As much as I hate coalroller fags, they are the obvious answer of us """"cagefags"""" for the lycra-wearing abortions that call themselfes cyclists.

youtube.com/watch?v=absU9A6pkFM

Sorry, but if there is a bike lane and one doesnt use it, he fucking deserves everything that happens to him.

The law has a giant gaping hole here - as usually - and makes cyclists better than motor vehicle drivers which is unbearable.

Christ you people are fucking retarded and inconsiderate.

>Gas the bikes

If I'm on my motorbike I'll ride up next to them and rev.
If I'm in a car with no one behind me I'll go in front of them and slow down to inconvenience them. Or if it's busy, I'll just drive as close as I can to them.
Driving with a left hand drive car in a right hand drive country does have some benefits.

>If I'm in a car with no one behind me I'll go in front of them and slow down to inconvenience myself

ok

>Riding 35kmh in a 60kmh zone, using the whole lane, even when there's a cycle path right next to them?

I have to concentrate to keep calm.

Was on this same road today and faced the same problem, but good thing I only had to move over a bit cos there was only one and was riding in the gutter where he belongs.

Why is the no Perth meetups? I'd hit Mundaring Weir Rd with you cunts.

Also first for cunts on Mitchell Freeway.

Perth is on the west side of Oz.

I take Mundaring Weir every few weeks when I visit my mom. It's so damn comfy at night.

Perfectly normal because where I live, peds and cyclists are protected by law. They never have any liability, unless one can proof with multiple sources that they did everythinf they could, and the peds/cyclists were acting really weird and/or unpredictable.

9 out of 10 times it'll be 75/25 in the peds/cyclists favor.

Fuck I hate Netherlandistan

Assmad cagers lmao

>why don't they go single file
Because in many areas, riding double is perfectly legal.
Bicycles have the same rights as motor vehicles (at least in the USA) with exception of interstates.
It's actually the law. So in the picture, what they are doing is probably completely legal.

Just go around.

Isn't that a pavement not a cycle path?

SLOW YOUR ROLL

>grandma traffic regularly goes 80.
So basically because other people can't control a vehicle safely because they are well exceeding the speed limit. A cyclist can't exercise his legal right to be on a road.

>cars are fast and efficient

No, the roads are for cars. Thats what they were built for.

Bikes belong on the fucking sidewalk.

Did someone say... slow your roll?

good luck carrying luggage for 1 week of stay even 80 miles.
Good luck commuting 80 miles every day.
Good luck doing that 5 days a week throughout the year through rain, snow and ice.
Good luck relaxing after long weekend by taking the long way home

This is clearly about city commutes autist

Go take a bus to the grocery store and tell me how long it takes. Then bike there. Then kill yourself for being retarded.

By that logic, since those people must all be going the same way if a single bus is a valid comparison, each of those cars should fit 5 people, and assuming a crowd of about 60 (large bus capacity), it would only take 3 rows of cars, the same space as 60 cyclists.

you seem hurt

Just change lanes and pass them. Was that so hard?

That commodore is nice though. What kind of truck is that picture taken from? That V8 Turbo sticker caught my eye.
Then you have the pedestrians that complain about bikes being in the sidewalk and that they belong on the road. Also that's illegal in some places. Cyclists can't really win with anyone else without a dedicated bike lane.

t. used to bike everywhere before I got my license in high school

That's the thing though, you have cycling experience unlike most people in this thread so you know the struggle

Half the people in this thread have never ridden a bike, their parents drive them everywhere and then they get their license at 16 for their 3 ton death machines

Oh and ofcourse amerifats cant stand the sight of someone excersising

it looks shopped

That image doesn't apply to people who, oh, you know, live outside of urban peoplezoo hellholes.

>Bikes belong on the fucking sidewalk.

Actually that is illegal in most cities.

All fucking cyclists must fucking hang

youtube.com/watch?v=_XLtteZYyQM

Bicycle vermin should be run over.

It doesn't matter how right you are when you're dead on the side of the road.
You have to act according to what does happen, not what should happen.
A black shouldn't rob you at knife point, but they do, that's why whites stay out of black areas, especially at night.
A dog shouldn't bike your child, but they do, that's why we keep away from strange dogs.
The police shouldn't arrest and abuse the innocent, but they do, that's why we have courts.

And a bicycle shouldn't be on any highway, did you even read my entire post?
A bicycle even in a 55 is extremely dangerous going less than half the speed limit. But adding in the reality that the average person does even 25mph faster than that makes it even more dangerous.

Bikers are faggots they should just get a moped. I had a biker say do we have a problem and spit at me though my open window but missed just for honking at him once for blocking the road I wasn't tailgating or anything

I'm respectful of bikers

The thing is they are people and they are just trying to enjoy their hobby

>endthehate

FUCK CYCLISTS

this coming weekend we have the first in what is to become the annual Tour de Ayrshire runing through the next village to mine.
all routes are closed in and out of my village because of it.
6000 cunts in lycra will have the roads closed from 9am to 5pm or thereabouts(probably later) on both the saturday and sunday.
this means no visiting rellies in hospital, no grocery shopping, not being able to get to and from work

oh and if you happen to be Catholic and live in either Newmilns or Darvel, no mass on Sunday for you. imagine blocking access to a fuckin chaple!! do that to a mosque and there'd be hell to pay and a fatwah on the council

i work in Galston, i live in Darvel, a distance of roughly 5 miles, but my suggested route this weekend is to go via Strathven, Stonehoue, pick up the M74 nothbound, join the M8 west bound then the M74 Southbound till Bellfield interchange then through Hurlford to Galston.
total distance, 98 miles,

TWO FUCKIN HOURS FOR A 10 MINUTE TRIP!!!!!

all because of cyclists.

now you'd think "but your local council must be making money from this"

NOPE

Scottish law allows the FREE closure of roads
The event organisers are charging £70 per cunt in lycra
£420,000

FOUR HUNDRED AND TWENTY FUCKIN THOUSAND REAL MONIES

how much is to be paid back into the local economy?

ZERO

fuckin £0.00
aye fuck cyclists

here's the event map

PASS THE BIKES, RACE CARS NOW

the cunts didn't even add our village because its not on the route, but we bear the worst of the issues caused by the road closures.

>call in a bomb threat
>event gets cancelled
>real people can use the roads instead

This, anonymously report suspicious activity with people wearing all black leaving backpacks around

where i live, they get run over.