WHERE DO I GO

Right Veeky Forums, I'm going to get banned from driving in the UK for 10 or so years. Can't explain why for legal reasons. What country do I move to for the best car experience? Right now in my head it's a toss up between;

Canada (Probably Toronto)
Pros;
>Only a 15 year import law, not 25
>Have millionaire relatives there
>Know quite a few other people somewhat nearby
>Can still drive into the US
>I'm from the UK, so I can deal with consistently disappointing weather
Cons;
>Rust
>15 years is a long time

US (Probably the SF Bay area)
Pros;
>I know a guy
>I could a V8
>There are some pretty ok roads
Cons;
>25 year import law
>Many other bullshit laws
>Not being able to turn

Japan
Pros;
>Touge adventures
>Huge variety of cars
>Pretty good roads
>Interesting car culture
Cons;
>I can't speak nor read a word of Japanese
>I'm not a weeb
>The only thing I've ever eaten at Wagamama is Katsu Curry and I don't think I could live off that
>I know literally no one that lives there

Germany (Near the alps, or some other country with the alps in it)
Pros;
>Autobahn
>They still speak English somewhat competently
>Pretty mad mountain roads
>Car variety
Cons;
>I don't know a single person there
>Something something Brexit (Which I voted for) something

If you don't know Japanese, it will be very hard to get a job, and if you get one it will be shit. And if you don't get a job or marry a nip girl they will deport your ass in 3 months.
Food isn't actually a problem, if you don't what nip food at all they have pretty decent fast food chains, and there is no way you won't like yakiniku, which is basically grilled beef.

lol no you're not
also good luck with your international driving when they find out you're banned for 10 years

>millionaire relatives
>move anywhere
>obviously underage busrider
I see, so you're an ethnic
Get out

>Can't explain why for legal reasons
Can't give an non saged reply for fuck you reasons

yeah, I should probably skip out on Japan

Should probably just kys desu.

Your fucked for 10 years wherever you go.

Why can't you just drive anyway?

In the US you can drive without a license. I mean, it's illegal of course but there's nothing stopping you. Just don't get pulled over or get into an accident and you're good. If worst comes to worst it's a fine and a couple of days in jail.

Wrong, but I'd have to take a driving test wherever I go.

I'd rather not do that.

Smells like bs, short of killing someone or actually killing someone is the only way I can see a 10 year ban. But those would include jail time as well.

Also good luck getting a visa with a criminal record.

Banned for 10 years in the UK? Fuck me you must have killed someone high on drugs or something.

My mate got a 3 year ban for a head on crash that was his fault that injured a lot of people quite badly, he was back on the roads in 2

OP is lying, I've never heard of anyone getting anywhere near that, the max you normally get is 2 years, even for getting into police chases and shit.

Maybe when he got pulled over and they found a knife on him.

That'll teach you to bin it next time.

Unless it is a medical problem? Likewise, never heard of a ban that long unless it is something like repeated DWIs or a huge string of motoring offences

just don't drive in europe pls

OP is a retard and should be underage banned. Here's why.

>10 year driving ban
No country will ban you from driving this long unless you committed a serious crime such as killing someone with your car. In these cases, the person would also be facing jail time.

>"Hey guys what country should I move to?"
Moving abroad is not easy. The process can take months, maybe years. He mentions countries like the United States and Japan, which take years to grant prospective immigrants visas so they can legally stay in the country. Not to mention that if he has a criminal record he would be banned from immigrating to most places.

>anonymous board
>i cant say things because ill get caught

Veeky Forums still tracks your IP to your posts. The FBI or whoever can request those logs from Veeky Forums.

That's how diddly fiddlers get caught.

New Zealand or Northern Europe (incl. the Balts)

>getting a visa or green card as a criminal
>driving despite being banned from driving in your country of origin for 10 fucking years

Yeah I doubt it. The only way you are gonna be able to drive is if this is something not crime related.

You could teach english.
You don't even need a degree if you are a native speaker and most of the time no japanese language skills are required and you'll learn the language eventually.
I think getting a job anywhere else would be hard.

What did you do?

Thats bull shit they only hire people who graduated from a 4 year course or more and they look for the people who were in the good programs.

what's the plate on the twingo

>even considering Japan as a place to have a good time driving in when you can't even speak the language
Have fun barely being able to afford your kei shitbox because you can't get a better paying job and they tax the fuck out of absolutely everything, then getting arrested for trying to toegay in it because they're cracking down on street racing/hooning just like everywhere else (and you stick out like a sore thumb as a baka gaijin).