>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qNKzdbEDlHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kensei what the fuck you can't just do that thats ILLEGAL in Germany

So Valk is cancer now, right?

Because people kept telling me this feeling would pass as people learned to fight her, but it really, REALLY hasn't.

It's made worse by the fact that everyone and their mother is playing her. How the fuck did we get another FotM OP without nerfing the other ones?

KANG'd

>ledgebots
I fought a warden bot that did shoulder charge cancel in a gb

>How
Because you're a baddie.

She is only OP if you don't know where the dodge button is.

How's my Kensei looking? Rep 5. I hate how so many of my other options are flashy gold shit or spikes.

Valk is cancer, yes

She was vastly overtuned. I guess people just didn't unleash the full power of retardspam in the test phases with PK. Warlord was lowkey OP in the tests too as I recall he could cancel a headbutt into a guardbreak. Let that sink in.

Not sure how the shit like the zone indicator crap and PK's wagglespam got through but here we are.

Reminder that these can be legit, and not everyone that gets D/C'd during an execution is deserving of your derision.

Looks worse than my rep0 kensei

>Femsei
>No mustache on the Mempo

Props for no spikes/gold shit, but it really is too plain.
You don't even have an ornament- samurai were ALL ABOUT the ornaments.
Coats > plain wood aswell.

>Lights fast as PK with decent, but admittedly lower damage
>Knockdown that can be chained
>Cancellable Bash
>Single biggest parry punish in the game

Valk mains are delusional. At least PKs know they're busted, but you guys argue it constantly.

All those gaudy gear designs must be made for you.

>join dominion game in progress
>go to point A, fight enemy kensei
>destroying him, hasn't landed a single hit on me
>he's about to die
>peacekeeper comes in to give him revenge

Why is it always peacekeepers

fucking cunts

Yes, the damage out of a parry is massive, but that's it, everything else is just you being bad at the game.

>>THE KILL BELONGS TO ME
>>MY CLASS IS BALANCED
>>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why can't people just wait a sec before just jumping someone. Just wait for the right moment and GB. Setup the kill and win. Why the fuck is this hard for people?

>At least PKs know they're busted

No, the meta sheep just jumped to the next OP fotm. The people denying valk is too strong now are the same that were denying that pk is too strong, they just play valk now

Her lights are not as fast as PK lights.

PK light is 30 frames with a 24 frame follow up

Valk is 30 frames for each

>tfw everytime I try a new look for my Kensei I start missing the generals coat and switch back

>How is Shugoki fun at all?

Having fun with Shugoki is all about being the most incredibly oppressive douchebag in the universe. You're like an orca playing with it's food.

The fifth or tenth time in a row that you trade into a headbutt, you can just kinda FEEL the sanity bleeding out of your opponent. And that's when you tee them up for a golf-swing, or feint a heavy into a fully charged heavy for half their health.

>all this butthurt
This is fucking gold.

thejewsfearthesamurai.jpg

I can't tell if you're trying to mock me or peacekeepers.

Butthurt? Yes.

Justified Butthurt? Also yes. She blatantly got overbuffed.

Peaceshitters, obviously.

Sure thing, m8.

he's right

play who you like but don't deny it

Is kensei the best class in the game? No bullshit moves, all about reaction to the enemy and punishing bad moves, its own moveset is easily counterable. Honorable and straightforward.

Okay man, enjoy your flavor of the month character.

if by best you mean shit then yes

>you already know this isn't busted, just good
>can be dodged/punished
>you mean her normal moveset stuff that can be countered/punished, or do you mean the difficult tech thing?
>parry punish is powerful but keep in mind it won't give an execution & is therefore sub-optimal in 4v4 modes

I'm still surprised people complain more about her pokes than her GB/sweep vortex.

Against a good player, Valk isn't that good. Her openers leave her vulnerable as shit, so she just has to turtle harder than them & abuse that parry punish.
Against shitters everything is OP, and wl, warden, & especially PK are superior to Valk.

It'll be interesting when all the Valk mains are here in a week screeching about how many people are playing Valk now.

Fuck

You're right. Like goddamn I was really getting... I mean I was frustrated yeah, but the prime emotion I was feeling was something more like agitation or like a sort of slow-burning uneasiness. I try to guardbeak or shove or something and he taps me, headbutts. Rinse/repeat ad nauseum. Outside of that he rarely threw anything a me and I felt like I was being slowly crushed like in one of the traps in Temple of Doom

Shugoki mains are fucking sadists

raider?

there has been no game in human history that has generated this much anger

it is all going to be permanently spoiled until they put it on sale and get new blood

right now it is permanently spoiled and it's 100% because of warden, pk, and shugoki in the 4v4 modes

all you faggots needed to do was to stay off reddit for once in your lives because that site is the unpaid ubisoft internship while the rest of us try to enjoy a broken alpha AAA release

now the game will be ruined within a couple weeks

Are the Raider dash GB untechable after a long range heavy parry?

Sure, m8.
She is OP.

Orders demand kills/takedowns.
So everyone tries to snipe the last hit.

Revenge nerf when?
Not that it will hurt PK's too much

You can parry the unblockable overhead, m8

>entire combo takes 50% hp AND all of your stamina
>they can either trip you or guardbreak, if you dodge theyll just guardbreak for free
yeah definitely because we're bad

You mean the guardbreak character formally known as Kensei? Because that's the only way you're getting damage out, you can't land any combos from neutral.

Assists count as takedowns. As long as you've touched the target (even without damaging it) you'll get one.

Naw, LB here, I just disable that gay hyper armour with shove or spear tackle

The only thing I have a problem with is that gay as fuck spine break instant kill move when they're at a smidge of health and I'm on full

The population already went up a billion-fold, as soon as the buff went through. In fact it's already tapering off.

You have anything to back that up? She was sitting at a 36% winrate prior to the buff.
And now she just seems competitive with the rest of the OP classes.

I still prefer fighting her to a PK or a decent WL/Warden.

it's her zone attack, not revenge

revenge is necessary

youtube.com/watch?v=qNKzdbEDlHI

Why is Peacekeeper best waifu?

Dead by Daylight has a lot of anger in it

Anyone have the star wars venge meme?

>Competitive with the rest of the OP classes
This makes her one of the OP classes

No, they recover in the time it takes you to dash and gb

neat huh

Post if you do something stupid and it actually works.

I was going to write more of this but then I got caught up doing shit for a week. Maybe tomorrow I'll drop an update, who fucking knows.

That head should've split into two pieces after you chopped it...

??

>>mfw I accidentally kill someone with heavy going into a light and poke someone to death

What? How?

>Tryin to learn Kensei while my friend learns warlord
>Just hit rep 1, doing alright. My friend is only level 6 on warlord
>enemy team is 2 orochis both 108, a warden at 101 and a Lawman at 94
>get absolutely destroyed 1200 to 400
>Ready up at next match.
>The other team instantly readies as well
>Here comes the pain
>Pick my 108 PK my buddy picks his 108 raider
>Go straight to B rolling into the crowd of 3 of them.
>Block 1 attack and revenge flashes ready
>Spam Zone and GB while my friend spams unblockable spins into the crowd
>99% revenge uptime.
>Someone emotes and I have revenge again.
>score 800 to 78
>I'm 14-0 already at 3 minutes in
>they all leave except honorable lawman.
>I leave him alone, he's suffered enough
>He finally leaves at the end.

I salute you lawman.

I don't want to be a faggot but someone has to teach them how easy it is to shit on people with gear.

That wasn't that stupid actually. Occasionally I throw top heavy from neutral and they just flub the parry because WHY would ANYONE EVER DO THAT

That would be self defense in a court of law.
More power to you bro.

Doesn't help with kills.
And most people don't know the technicalities of 'takedowns', so they at least want to -damage- them once.

It's not that stupid if you are feinting the entire fight.
The other player just doesn't expect it.

>Ganks
>Gets ganked
>OMFG NO HONOR FAGS GG SHITTER NOOBS
>IT'S ONLY BS IF IT HAPPENS TO ME

>wow
>wow
>wow

Lost.
He was like "what the fuck is this dumbass doing'.

Why is Warlord so hard to parry in the rare instance he attacks

Its so fucking delayed, even more than Shugoki it feels like

Even amongst the OP classes, some are better than others. Valk is in the lesser category.

Panic zone attack

His light and heavy tells are so similar too. You HAVE TO listen for his constipated grunts to tell the difference.

>drinking
>playing dominion
>third game in a row dealing with a revenge built warlord
>decide I'm not really feeling up to playing against them, gonna play something else
>alt + f4
>immediately realize I alt +f4'd while being executed by the warlord
>will probably end up in this thread in a webm

FUCK.

As a raider, whiffing combos & hoping they walk into it is about 1/3rd of my toolset.

Well, at least no one disagrees that Warlord is OP... right?

tbf I once did that against a guy who I was consistently having fucky netcode against and I got tired of rematching him and dealing with that.

Only Warlord players.

I do something like this at least twice a day. It's ridiculous how many kills I get by accidentally going into a heavy. But I often do purposely attack from afar and combo it because people often do not see the next attack coming for some reason.

>Post yfw a few days ago we were at the gates of infidels and now they are at our gates.

That's kind of shit for a throw based character.

>that moment where he's processing that you're charging instead of guardbreaking like he expected
>was off the ledge before he mashed dodge
That controller left the building That or his sides

Us vs Them mindset in killers and survivors

Survivors playing to waste the killer's time, be snarky and taunting, abusive. Killers in turn get mad and camp or some shit, or they take out their anger on the survivors in the next game who didn't do anything. Then those survivors take out their anger on the next killer who did nothing, etc. Tons of anger in that game. I should know, for I have far too many hours in it.

That's fair! I just found this funny because I straight up thought I miss clicked and ended up in VS bots till I checked the recording.

At least only the final turn matters

Are the Devs giving a shit about the game or will it just stay unbalanced forever?

Just finished the daily challenges with my Lawbringer and Elimination mode made me so angry my head hurts. What a broken piece of shit.

>teleporting berserkers
>teammates that barge in on your fight just to charge the enemy's revenge metter
>bows out of nowhere
>people letting their opponents run away to 2v1 someone just so they can grab a shield or something
>shugoki super armor
>people running away until a timeout draw
>can't finish the execution because every time someone interrupts me
>finally going to finish what feels like a 15 minute match against people who constantly run away and the game literally CRASHES

Fucking turn off abilities in round based modes and fix your shit you fucking hacks.

>Play as Nobu
>Fatally wound someone
>They continue to try to fight me
>Heavy them and receive a free execution
Do your teammate a favor and accept your death

>Alright, I'm gonna tech this GB he's going to cancel into.
>fuck

Even warlord players agree.

You posted this shit last thread when you said you were "quitting the game". Just fucking leave already if you aren't enjoying facerolling with the best character in the game.

>Someone emotes and I have revenge again.

didn't mean to quote

>learning to play Conqueror
>side heavy, shield bash, side heavy, shield bash, side heavy, shield bash

am i doing it right?

The old "whiff first light, hit them with the second" works like once or twice per duel.

Still not good enough to make the heavy whiff into second heavy work. The spacing and timing is fucking difficult

So, if valk got block damage gear in dominion she can do her wombo-combo even if you are blocking her first hits?

Some lower skilled warlords don't realise they are playing the top tier class and bitch about others like pk and warden etc