/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #223

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

kitsunemagic.bigcartel.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

This is like something from a horror movie; Five Nights at Freddies x Duel

Fund it

Third for bad decisions finally pulling their finger out.

I'm working on it. ;-;

I demand snek

I prefer best snek
Notori when reeeee

So many sneks need printing

imoutodreams a CUTE!

What kind of design can I make that's 24 inches & only one color to put on my car?

Basically a monochrome itasha

BBC

non weeb stickers then?

: )

i dont want to put anime stickers on my porsche.

Notori, hoon

OpFor and Wat Racing have the largest selection of non weeb I think.
Still very much Veeky Forums tho.

>tfw ordered $130 maple bucks worth of slaps
>don't even have a car

To that Britbong dude who was looking at my Painfully Thicc Lucoa, I can ship out this week. Just hit me here so I know you're still interested and can provide my paypal

>Not buying $1000 worth of stickers and putting them on your dad's yacht

Go away hoon

diecut

more or less you use a vinyl plotter to cut sheets of monochrome vinyl and peel away the layers you don't need

i have a vinyl plotter and a hookup with avery dennison, whatchu need senpai

if he was a bakuon fag or a motorcycle fag things would be a bit better

So what's that like 30$ USD?

$100

Hoon, Notori, OpFor

But Hoon just started, small selection, you have to message him for the OSG code on Instagram

Wat racing, bad decisions, and notori. They have weeb and non weeb stuff. You might have better luck on ebay or instagram. That or make a design and get someone to print it for you. Thus place is fairly weeb heavy.

Guy from the other thread with the Nerv passes, will different colors be available?

Friendly reminder twingo slaps are up for preorder.
kitsunemagic.bigcartel.com

thanks for the sticker selection guys.

Your car now a cute

What state you in?

>state
I'm in the right state of mind, bro

New it was a FIAT

>Fiat
that's a funny way of spelling Ford.

What's some decent shit to give my speed3 a bit more character? I have the celestial blue myca so it's hard to get something that looks good with it. Nothing anime related thnx.

notori, when are you going to be restocking the reee miata and other stickers? I've been eyeing them up for a while now as I want to do a bulk order to save on shipping.

>When you order a Ford 'Turd' sticker from opposing force and don't realise you have to specify a specific size.

Great bit of vinyl but it's waaayyyy too big and I don't know what to do with it. Oh well.

That looks like a Volvo rear light to me

There are dozens of us!

That's me my dude
Let me send you $7.50 converted britbong monies

This will look good, it's matte stardust

This will fit too, if you have your windows tinted

This will work too

Stickers newfag here
Where can i get some inisharu d stickers

Looks like this

Do not send complaints if you remove the sticker and it peels the tint.

Go away pajeet

Nice. The driver name turned out pretty good.
How about a madman die cut?
Did you order a badge overlay or a single layer die cut?
I can send you a smaller one if you want.
The background is too busy, it's hard to read from a distance.
wa tracing has die cuts from the show/manga
I have OC versions
notori has slaps

Who would put the sticker on the inside of their window? Unless this Speed3 was tinted on the outside? In which case, what the heck?

Happened to me once and it was outside. Didn't you watch that MCM diy tint video?
You're supposed to apply tint outside.

Thanks my dude, those aren't too weebish at least and aren't anime at the very least. I guess I just have to accept and embrace that it's a Japanese tuner car so I should just go with it. Think my windows are at a good tint level for them? From what I understand my windows come decently tinted since I have the tech trim

When I get mine I'll take pics of it and see how hard it really is to read. It can't be harder than Tricc-fil-a...

I actually like this a lot, the colors would look really good.

Um no.
You can measure the tint on the outside of the windows, but the tint goes on the inside of the window.

...no

Hit up @projecthoon on Instagram and ask him for the OSG discount code, he'll hook you up

I would suggest putting it under your spoiler, so it's even darker, but nah it should be fine, just keep it near the darker spots and it'll only show up when people look closely. Your tint looks like 35%

Yeah man, the driver names were top notch, worked well with the flags, thanks again...

But yeah, I stupidly bought the single layer die cut I believe, I mean it looks like it could be awesome but yeah, once I spotted that badge overlay version I realised I made a mistake. I don't mind paying for a smaller one as my ford badge is fucked and your sticker would spruce it up perfectly.

That guy is using Hoon's trip code, it's not really Hoon fyi

He's trying to make Hoon look dumb

>disappoint
I thought someone had framed all of hoons shitty slaps.

No, when was I ever wrong?
There is no discount code to these fools, they are too rude.

I had enough I'm going to reddit, they'll appreciate my company there.
Later dudes

Is the badge overlay something new.
I bought the Turd sticker thinking that's what it was but got the diecut.
Might think about getting the overlay for the front now. Since I already took off the back badge and put the vodka sticker.

Yep, I bought the red sun one from Hoon last month and then he released this one so I copped it, just waiting on it should be a week and then I'll take some pics

I really like the gold/sea blue theme he has going on it, plus the red/brown theme, it'll be a dope duo on my car and in my collection

No this is me, I'll give anyone a discount if you hit me up @projecthoon
Don't be afraid to ask. 40% off

Why are you fucking with Hoon again? Do you want this general closed down? He left /osg/ and went to Instagram, and he's not on here destroying the general, you better let it go and stop bringing him into all this shit again, we almost lost this general last month.

This guy is not the real Hoon, he's using Hoon's trip code and trying to sabotage Hoon again, it's one of the /osg/ cunts still riding Hoon's dick, guess they can't get enough of him

I'll throw in something for the trouble.
Not new it's an option on the drop down menu.
I'll be making a separate product for the badge overlay to avoid the confusion.

>/osg/ circle jerkers tell Hoon they don't care about him
>Hoon leaves to Instagram and does well there
>/osg/ circle jerkers get jealous and start new drama

is /osg/ trying to get itself closed?

What the fuck is going on here
Pro-Hoon user shilling, Hoon being a fucking idiot, counter-intel

Why is OSG now the OSS?

Does a classic 8х3 size of stickers matter? Is my 8.3 x 2.4 really fucked up and doesn't match with others?
If it is so, I think I will change it finally for future stickers.

oh friend, honestly it was my mistake so i'll pay for it, i want to pick up the spurdo sticker anyway.
Free shipping and we'll call it evens ye?

A lot of stores have 8.3 x 2.4, or other weird sizes, it's not really that much longer, but it will be noticeably shorter than other slaps on peoples cars. Stick to 8x2.75 or 8.25x3 or 8x3 for slaps, unless the design really calls for 8x2.5 or whatever. I try to keep all of mine at 8 inches wide, but play with the length however works best with the design.

most people do
8x3
8x2.75
9x3 (only seen never content do this)
the main thing is having the length close to 8 inches so it will fit in with the rest of a spine

it's actually TRicc-fil-a desu :^)

Prolly a good idea.
I'd buy one now except I bought much more expensive car accessories and my sticker budget is now basically non existent.

Is there a specific reason for that size? If not I would just make it a standard size so it fits better with other slaps.

8x3 or 8x2 is cool. I would ocd rage hard if your slaps won't line up with my other shit. Looks Werid to have one just sitting father out than the rest

Just fucking ignore "Hoon", regardless of if it is actually him, more drama and shit stirring will fuck us over.

That is not the real Hoon, Hoon isn't even on right now I don't think, he hasn't been on Instagram all morning yet

No, don't ignore Hoon, ignore the people causing trouble and stirring shit up, Hoon isn't the one starting new drama here, it's the circle jerkers

Personally I don't do spines for this reason, too many differing sizes.
The closest I have is a row of BD stickers, but since it's all BD I knew they'd work.

Just post a picture of it on your car and we've got a deal. Email me for the code.

Yeah I can see it's Tricc-fil-a but to be honest the first time I saw it I thought it was Thicc-fil-a lol, which wouldn't have been bad, until you said it was supposed to be Tricc-fil-a. I guess either one works though right? Thicc and Tricc are both memes.

Doesn't really matter but when they are not 8" wide which seems to be the standard it makes other stickers look off when in a spine of stickers.
Honestly back in the day no one cared about the dimensions but some Japanese car clubs did have variations of dimensions for a sticker since they did have some motorcylces in their club.
Just keep it 8" wide, I used to use 8x2.75 which I took off the speedhunter slap dimensions but doesn't really matter on height, generally base it on the design I'm doing but keep it at 8" wide

When I first saw it I saw FRicc.
But I have selective dyslexia.

it is thicc fil a baka, i was correcting the Tricc-fil-a with TRicc-fil-a because apparently the h looks like a capital R... it is definitely Thicc-fil-a though. I'm gonna stop trying to make jokes.

I saw Fricc too but then I read the rest and it was a T.

Impure just sell it as a mind fuck sticker, lol!

Tricc, Thicc, like the one user said, it works either way.
At least you're trying to make stickers. My lazy ass hasn't designed anything in months.

>Fuck all of your friends over with this one neat tricker sticker!
>Guaranteed to cause deadly Mustang crashes at every meet!
>The Tricc... no Thicc... no Fricc... fil-a sticker! It can be yours for only $6.99 plus shipping and handling!

There's something wrong with me.
I read this in Billy Mays voice, may he rest.

so are you making nichijou stuff or what

sounds good to me, I go with thicc because the chick-fil-a near me is staffed by nothing but qt's... but it'll be 5 dollars and free shipping like all my stuff senpai

I feel like that image would make a good sticker.

What on earth is that glorious vehicle

>restocking

It's not going to be a restock, but an initial stock. The stuff under the Coming Soon category are new items. He just has them on there, listed as sold-out, to show what's going to be coming. Ya know, since they are in the coming soon section and all.

The Shed 17 mobile

Thomas face die-cuts when?

Maybe you could do something like this?
I think it reads a bit better.

yea nigga

He already got them printed lol, 2latenao

thanks for the heads up.

already being made, and that doesn't look as true to the original chick fil a logo imo, i'm happy with how they are desu

I hope that guy finally got release from this Earth and died.

hurry the fuck up im trying to preorder already

You only got 25 made right? Should be able to break even so it's alright

yeah 25 of that, and 25 of the witch's crew slaps. they'll both sell out (hopefully) based on the interest i've received from people