Azura is shit.

Why is the cuck smiling?

I love Azura

Joshua a best, I need him in Heroes

Azura a best

Nino! I love her!

Julia, I....

your fingers are ugly

If you aint fuckin with Arran,Sirius,Pheena,Malice or Samuel,then you aint a real nigga

I would probably marry Sophia if possible (ingame or real life)

McGillis Fareed is now the protagonist of an FE game. What changes?

YOU KNOW WHAT IT SIGNIFIES

I like this design.

oh and here is a picture of my husbando. he's the only thing Takumi is good for.

You WILL cum in this assassin!

I want to fug Lonk

Is there a better way to farm experience than just picking a decently but not excessively high level training tower stratum without too many units your unit to train sucks against and packing your roster with a healer, a dancer, and some other support? Not sure I'll be able to get both my FRobin and my Subaki into a state where they're good for the map before it goes away with this slow xp.

Going to start Awakening while I wait for new banners in 6 hours. Anything I need to know that's not painfully obvious?

How do I make Peri useful in my team?

Who is the true Lobster King?

Japanese lightning lobster or Angry vegan lobster?

I don't want to see a single post about that piece of shit Nino.

Not a single one

>samefagging
>ip count didn't go up
lol pathetic.

hi

>Kiran

How many characters want your dick when you max them out? None of mine have said anything like this.

Falchion signifies a dragon ass-beating is about to go down
I actually am pretty excited about seeing Mila thought...

Did nothing leak about the new banners this time?

>that mango
10/10 piece

None of them, they all cuck you.

Don't use other blue, physical res-tanks?

NINO
I
N
O

Ended up rolling on Eirika's banner, got this. All dupes, but at least now I have a 5* Catria. My 4* +def/-res was my first level 40*, and my first good blue. I was thinking about promoting her too, but a +1 Catria probably isn't worth it. This shiny new 5* is -hp/+atk, so I think that's decent, probably gonna use her over my old 4*.

Don't use Second Seals; they totally undermine the gameplay.

Say something nice about Eliwood

Normal mode is fucking laughable, hard mode is basically the "normal mode" of the game. Also pair-up is OP as shit

That's literally just shota Takumi.

Getting a horse on promotion was nice

>FCorrin
>Succumbs to the same axes that kill Azura. Double rape doujin material

>MCorrin
>Can protect Azura with his phallic chainsaw sword

Check and mate, yurifags

Make Ursula a mother!

>probably
You mean definitely? 5* stats are leagues better than 4*s, mostly because of their 5* weapon.

His hot throbbing dick melted ninnian's virginity

I'd bang his dragon wife With my Falchion

How can Lucina protect Chrom if she can't even protect herself?

His attack animation is much better than his son's.

he has a cute wife and kicked M corrin out of the top 20

He really grew on me over the years after I didn't really like him the first time I ever played FE.

FUCK YOU MOM
YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Personalities are different. I never got the impression that he was competitive or insecure, just adventurous.

I don't hate the way Takumi looks, but the minute he opens his mouth I hate him. The whole pineapple or tsundere thing has no appeal for me.

Mine got blessed in Spd, had like 16 by about levlel 15 and 18 by 20. Was Hector Hard Mode so I was in the need of someone other than Raven not jobbing.

Why does Hector let Eliwood talk down to him?

He murders his own Jeigan at the end of the first arc, only for them to become an overpowered Camus instead. Your endgame team involves none of your starting team, just a couple broken prepromotes you recruited throughout.

Yeah, I meant definitely. This game made Catria of my favorite pegasluts, it's nice to have her in top form.

Because secretly Eliwood is the top in the relationship.

This is your tubadoor for tonight.

Don't be rude.

Catria is decent in heroes but she's top tier in fe2, fe3 book 2, and fe12

hating on someone because of something they can't help is just disgusting you shallow son of a bitch

Lancer-san is cuter than Azura

Im the most depressed feggot ask me anything.

Depressed feggot ama

would like to see him and a few other SS characters too

Raven and Priscilla in nexxt siblings banner. Fund it!!

He turned out pretty good for me, and he has cool battle animations. I also find him and Ninian very cute.

The best

Who's your waifu?

What is your favorite color?

No, acting out because someone doesn't like someone you like is disgusting. I don't like him, but its cool that you do.

chrom did well in the first and second round give him better art!!!!!!

I just started Fates, went with Nohr, holy shit those Nipponese faggots sure turned on their "beloved" brother fast, I'm here clearly trying to get to the bottom of shit and lobsterman is trying to fucking kill me.

Also why did OCEANS GREY WAVES come scurrying across the battlefield just to say "lol cya my man", did getting choked out give her brain damage?

Literally the only jap I felt bad about cutting down was the healsister because she was both helpless and clueless.

>something they can't help
>personality
That is absolutely something people can change you know

How's your Bartre doing?

can i get some advice on who to 5* or swap out in my team?

I wish Durandal was always this fucking massive. It's both hilarious and cool seeing Eliwood swinging it around single handedly

Does FE5 check for Sol before determining if an attack will connect, thereby increasing accuracy, or does it only check for Sol if an attack will connect anyway?

Okay!

He's useful after the Rapier breaks unlike some other lord in his game.

>wada didn't draw eliwood in heroes
Blunder of the century

Same, i've been waiting for him to be added

Finally got Robin. 4*, +hp/-spd (RIP). How does he fair against Takumeme? Is he even worth promoting?

Are her titties bigger than Ursula's?

Est is the prettiest white wing!

And of course, Ursula's special takes Nino out after I kill the first Ninja and I end up fucked again.

Thanks for the help user, but I don't think this is happening for me. Even if I had saved her with Olivia, I would've then been in a position where I had to kill both Ursula and the Knight in a single turn.

I like Hana

Not so fast

what did they mean by this

His son is currently the cutest male lord

>Leaps into the air at an angle
>Gets 3 seconds of offscreen airtime
>Somehow lands in same place he jumped from, meaning he must have reversed his inertia in mid air

Is Eliwood riding Trombe or something

it hurts

why his heroes art gotta be the way it is

One inheritance comes out, I'm gonna burn my Fredrick. The question is should I use it on Nino to give her Luna or Hector to give him wings of mercy?

>get a great effie
>go to powerlevel her so you can try ursula
>armorkillers everywhere
how does this tower always know what I'm doing?

>Playing FE4
>mfw Ayra procs Astra literally every battle
I usually bench myrms, but I love this girl. On another note, is Lex a good father for any of the kids? I want to know if anyone could benefit from inheriting his weapons and what not.

>"Give me more- MORE!"
W-What did he mean by this?

Is there anyone I could use from this list who could form a decent team to take on the Lunatic Ursula map?

Couple of things to note:
>Effie is 4-star, neutral, and now level 40 but still takes at least 4 damage from the ninjas. Using her to tank every single thing doesn't work because she can't survive that long.

>Nino is 4-stars and +RES/-HP. She cannot take out Ursula in one turn, or even two turns.

Do I have a chance or am I just fucked? I've tried several strats and they all just fall short.

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

>Playing FE4
(lol

Pair him and Ayra.