/mbgg/ - Mobage General #666

Demon edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.TKGRI&hl=ja
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello darkness my old friend...

As the guy who made the fucklong posts of complain, the game itself is actually quite decent for a mobile game. I don't think I would've played it for so long if it didn't have something to it.

A lot of the problems I mentioned are more high end pvp issues rather than inherent base game flaws. You won't see them until you actually get to high end pvp or gw which is for the most part avoidable.

Like horrific pvp balance that incredibly favors whales is only a problem if you actually pvp.

As a game it's still an incredibly grindy Korean mobage, but the gameplay is tolerable and it has infinitely useable auto.

You'll probably enjoy the game for a while, but you're eventually going to hit a point where the grind becomes insane and a realization it's impossible to match top whales without whaling just as much in return. And the whaling deals are awful in this game.

You'll be fine as long as you don't get too attached or concerned about matching players in pvp.

Both threads at page 10

Wow

Upcoming event tank, a N5 ATG, stats look pretty solid for a free tank (more like a SPG with heavy armor), not to mention she is waifu tier.

And the other event tank, N4 SPG. Pretty shitty stats as you'd expect with an N4 but man she does things to my D.

I'm going to bury my holy sword Excalibur in this seal and unleash the ancient evil inside!

I wonder how they're going to implement loli Asuha. Is she going to be a separate character or a card like Dark Shiho?

Are any of the DMM mobage good?

I'm looking for something to scratch my gatcha itch

see the Nutaku DMM general in /jp/

Arigatou

Farmed one last 10-roll before this gacha goes away

Will I get a nice character to start this game again or will it crush all my hopes and dreams?

Send some luck my way because I'm definitely going to need it.

F

I doubt she would be a separate character, since current Asuha is in the class already.

But we do have the icons for her, so dunno. Did dark Shiho get her own alternate load screen/skill icon? I didn't get her.

>randomly decide to boot up astral stairway
>theres a legfes going on
>got 3 cubes from daily
>got brynhildr from daily draw
>its the superior version (why do they put inferior dupes)

nice now i have an order grande option. anyone who plays post your id or whatever if you want that

>sorry that nickname already exists

it's called nickname for a reason fuktard mobage devs

I am enjoying this game but I have a feeling it will get Jewish really fast.

>Did dark Shiho get her own alternate load screen/skill icon?
I don't think so. But like the the idol-shit junk, Dark Shiho has completely separate lines. She even had different ones for her birthday

When does new shironeko info usually show up?

She has silent, light, front, and rear traits that are pretty rare for an spg

Found the little girl. I am a degenerate.

Leaks seem a lot rarer and they don't show new stuff ahead of old stuff leaving. They never post anything fun in the 2ch threads so I don't go to them either.

How much?

I felt like doing this so here's my experiences after playing Tagatame for a whole month. Keep in mind these are my impressions as a relatively new player that started when it was being shilled here so it might be wrong.

First of all, the thing about you needing whole 75/85 teams to do EX or the hardest content is a huge lie. I was worried I wouldn't be able to do shit for a long long time but I was clearing EX stuff w/ continues at the end of my first week and cleared the easy ones with all stars completed by the end of my third.

Its less of a level issue and more of a character/job issue. Most of these stages ask you "Do you have a character/job that can deal with these enemies?" and of course, if your answer is no then the game will happily reply with a "Lmao get fucked" and you'll be unable to do that stage until you can get something for that stage. If you do though then you'll most likely be able to clear unless its one of those balls to the walls hard EX stages like EX7 that I assume that are designed for real endgame players.

Starting with a strong carry character (Zain/Autima and maybe the new Basini guy) is super important because you want to kickstart your account and start clearing harder content immediately because the "Early game" consists of farming story and other boring auto-tier stages as fast as possible.

Gem gain hasn't been bad this past month. I was able to roll a lot in anniversary, spend gems on a ton of stupid shit I shouldnt have spent on, rolled the new gachas after that and I'm back to like 7k gems now. I did buy that $5 pack that has 100 gems a day to grab the cheap pick tickets when the anniv deals were going on so that definitely helped a lot.

Rates haven't been too bad either, I've managed around three pages of 5* units (Including free and evolved 3/4* units here) and i'm at the point where I have TOO many people to farm so I have to focus on a select few to farm/grind so I can have AP to farm events and stuff.

It's already jewish. Top arena will always be filled with whales but at least you can get a free unit every 3 weeks give or take and each of them can be brought to 5* over time.

what game user

King's Raid

thank you

The only game I know that reduced the pitiful amount of daily gems to an even more pitiful amount

The free characters are pretty good too. Rena from the anniv event helped me with some stages, Kanon/Kagura are a pain in the ass to farm (Kanon being way more annoying to farm than Kagura) but are great characters and there's that merchant girl in the event going on which should help a lot in some stages.

If anyone is going to start or wants to start for the disgaea collab then I'd say prioritize getting strong carry characters first then get strong damage dealers in every element. Supports are very important too. Illusionists are really important, especially the fast ones and units like professors will save your ass more than once.
Ranged honestly doesn't feel too good so avoid picking them from tickets if you have the choice. They're good for autoing stages and burning through story but outside of that, you wont be using ranged units in your main teams for a really long time. I know these get better at their sniper jobs but most have it at 75, meaning that it'll be a while til me or other newbies get there.

I went in with my expectations real low after playing the disaster that was the launch of this game and was pleasantly surprised because the gameplay is really nice once you get the hang of things and its pretty fun to be able to move around and play a Disgaea-like game on my mobile device. Haven't run into the classic gumi issues so far and I've been honestly enjoying myself a lot here.

It also has real time multiplayer where you tackle co-op stages or PVP. I want to try these with /mbgg/ if more people get into the game because i've been craving for a multiplayer game where I can play with other people and have fun with other people instead of playing mostly single player games.

Think that should cover everything or most of the stuff people would ask about a game.

See you never, LSC.

>stuck forever being kicked out of co-op rooms because autima MA quest expects you to have his MA
why did I even bother rolling him

It really hasn't been that bad.

At first I thought it'd take me fucking forever to save up for shit after they lowered the daily gem gain but there's a lot of gem gain sources from other places like co-op missions, single player missions and the new daily missions to prepare for collab that give you an extra 100 gems and a collab ticket on top of the normal 50 gems.

So far, it looks like gumi knows how to manage their game. It feels like it would be a lot more enjoyable or friendly if you're a casual spender with some disposable income (Around 10~20 dollars a month) but its definitely possible to do things as F2P since i've played as a F2P player only spending on that pack thing I mentioned to take advantage of that offer they were doing back then and don't plan on spending anything else.

The trick is to catch yourself some Autima supports and do it yourself. If you find yourself some supports then MA the enemies in front of you then sleep the Waginao (The ghost in the corner that screams YAMEROOOO when you kill him). Proceed to sleep him then pound him with a strong light element character (Yes Zain works wonders here).
Note that he'll wake up if you hit him and don't kill him so you'll have to sleep him again or pray to RNG that you can win that 45-50% hit chance to hit him. If you do kill him then that will automatically end the stage and count as a win to you. Repeat this process around 5~10 times and you should have a 3* staff and an Autistic mage ready to MA some bitches.

Forgot to add but the stage you need to do yourself is EX 5 (The stage after 5-10).

You'll know its EX5 if you have a big fat diablos with 7k HP behind your units.

If you don't have his MA then you start rooms yourself and beg for carry with the promise of free continues.

Is there any feature in any video game more anticompetitive than that one useless, imbalanced faggot in onmyouji that shares damage taken with the entire team? It is literally, non hyperbolically impossible to beat anyone with that fucking sack of shit unless you're 3-4 times stronger than them, just due to one character's FREE, ZERO COST ability.

So I have to find some poor sucker with MA to add me, fight through RNG to beat it, and then wait for him to show up on list again?

>manage to get soaring motif before they leave tonight
Now to ponder if I should trade in for oscrol's

Its a lot easier than it sounds but yes.

Just start joining random coop rooms with a good character and adding any Autimas (Or other good supports you see) and then use him to sleep the ghost when one adds you to kill it in his sleep. Your attacks wont miss if he's asleep so that's the whole point of putting it to sleep.

I'd offer to help but I don't even have Autima so good luck.

Other tips of worth are that friends take around an hour to reset and that you can cycle through friends by pressing home.

>some ticket in mail
>+3 artemis now
My astaroth will never be unbenched at this rate.

hey

Preview for new Shironeko event.

Looks like another 4-person replacement set to me.

>Replacement set

So more memorials?

I didn't even bother rolling weapon gacha this time and straight traded for Oscrol's
Then I upgraded it and spent a bunch of gold getting the 30% active skill damage.
I have yet to use her

>Four legendary animals: God Force
>Genbu
>Seiryuu
>Suzaku
>Byakko
Looks like I can skip based on the designs. But fuck them for kicking Clare and Lunetta, AGAIN. Everyone on twatter is complaining about doing nothing but switch-outs constantly.
These names would trigger me in /padg/

have to come up with a unique name
first 10 tries are taken
welp fuck this then

So is this the 4th memorial set in a row or just a random themed set?

Got pic related when I tried to start grinding today. What does it say?

I don't think they'd do a separate gacha for 4 characters, so probably.

>Kamome
>Young couple
>Valentines
>jRPG
>Animals
4th or 5th depending on how you count Kamome, who didn't replace anyone.

Full space, scrap some girls away.

Get the google translate app.

Thank ye kindly friendo.

>Not all girls.
>Genbu especially is a guy.

Nevermind, I'm a retard, thought Genbu was East. GENBU IS CUTE YEAH

You reading it in the correct order? Start from north. At least this better not be a guy. Never know now after that Genpei faggot.
And they have actual names, except they're not clear on who is who
>Tolche - Genbu
>Blue - Seiryuu
>ShuShu - Suzaku?
>Tigaro - Byakko?

Rip my 500 memory diamonds, two ten pulls didn't get Eugeo or Alice.

Yeah, I kind of just looked to the right and mistook him for Genbu. Always mistake North and East's beast having each other's direction.

So when are they out?

Tweet says event is today, so I think it starts in an hour.

So I would guess gacha goes up the same time, right as Soara and Oscrol leave.

I think they only mention a white day event. Maybe an introduction too. They're working on a video and there's usually at least 24 hours before a new gacha is put up.

Today seems to be about this event, not the white day one.

But it also does say "Introduction," yeah, Missed that part before. So probably not quite that soon.

About a day and 9 hours before the White Day event in BGHS ends. Out of curiosity, decided to list some stats to see which girls were more popular or at the least had the most dedicated senseis.

>Girl: Rank 1 points/ # players with 1 million+ points / # players with 200k+ points / Rank 100 points
Miki: 1365919 / 2 / 10 / 42998
Subaru: 897179 / 0 / 7 / 22213
Haruka: 2839555 / 4 / 50 / 124189
Nozomi: 1708250 / 2 / 18 / 73604
Yuri: 2081400 / 5 / 16 / 52175
Kurumi: 2151681 / 3 / 33 / 105972
Anko: 1601422 / 1 / 27 / 66000
Renge: 1487015 / 2 / 14 / 56388
Asuha: 2545904 / 3 / 14 / 71300
Sakura: 1689003 / 2 / 17 / 59603
Hinata: 2056033 / 4 / 13 / 34819
Kaede: 1520254 / 2 / 8 / 48298
Mumi: 2104321 / 2 / 35 / 104536
Kokomi: 1478070 / 1 / 20 / 59549
Urara : 2876480 / 4 / 17 / 50168
Sadone: 1902095 / 7 / 48 / 110986
Kanon: 1828317 / 6 / 46 / 102583
Shiho: 2609235 / 6 / 91 / 163206

Haruka wins most dedicated sensei.
Sadone wins most super dedicated fans.
Shiho wins most pretty dedicated fans and highest cutoff.

Subaru wins least popular in all categories.

What makes Haruka and Shiho popular among Nips anyways?

>Ranked by cutoff:
Shiho
Haruka
Sadone
Kurumi
Mumi
Kanon
Nozomi
Asuha
Anko
Sakura
Kokomi
Renge
Yuri
Urara
Kaede
Miki
Hinata
Subaru

No wait, Urara won most dedicated sensei. Not Haruka.

Can you link a BGHS account between two devices at the same time, like SV?

me on the right

Nope

No idea for Haruka, but for Shiho, probably the fact that she more than JUST her Shihos going for her.

Kind of bummed seeing Anko and gang that low. Asuha beating the other two is kind of discouraging on my end.

I figure most Ankofags don't want to spend the effort to massively overgrind an event that doesn't give gems to roll more Ankos.

But I admit I may be projecting a bit here.

>What makes Haruka and Shiho popular?
Kind and caring and just lewd enough especially in their class. One is an aspiring doctor who would happily eat anything you could cook. The other is the epitome of traditional house wife. Their negatives barely detract or can be completely ignored, compared to other girls.

Talk about random collabs.

what the fuck is up with the prices? cheapest unit is 4k rubies. 5k rubies is 43.99 us dollars. you get 5 rubies from each mission. are you not supposed to get units in this game?

But one is a super lesbo. Well both are kinda, at least in fan art

what the fuck kinda mobile game expects you to drop 53 dollars on 1 guy? (43.99 for 5k + 8.99 for 1k) i can understand 5 bucks for a pull in most mobages then you end up spending more but straight up 53 dollars for 1 thing.
3 weeks for a new unit seriously?

Is there anything good to get from guild wars in VC?

Shiho is a huge fangirl of Kanon. If we were to compare her to Renge, for the times they're not talking about their favorite, Renge is talking about other cute girls, but Shiho is talking about Sensei. It's clear in just about every Shiho secret lesson too.

>Shipping
Don't care about that shit past the images made.

I think the sword in the guild tab of the shop is the only thing you can get specific to the guild war event. Otherwise it's just regular guild tokens for the regular orb shards, tickets and mana pots. I can barely get myself to log in beyond using my stamina twice a day for the 100 stamina missions and I've kind of stopped caring about it at all. Once the next star party rolls around I'll probably roll the rest of my gems and then drop it.

Would Shiho be okay if Kanon wanted to fuck Sensei even if the two were dating or somethinf?? I believe so honestly.

>チェインクロニクルVサービス終了
Why would Sega run same game with different updates in the 1st place anyway?

Give me my 2700 crystal back, you fucks

So what's the deal with SINoALICE? How does the pre-reg thing work?

Also last thread, I saw a post about alchameme(?) and Disgaea. I'm for something with Disgaea in it, should I start playing this game?

>I'm for something with Disgaea in it, should I start playing this game?
Only if you like "Tactical" RPG and blessed by RNG God on gacha.

its also known as tagatame or for whom the alchemist exists

>mari shinki makes her lightning but her motif is water
I feel like colopl weren't really thinking things through when they thought about pairing elements with shinki

Even though the only cost is wasting a minute of time, it still upsets me when I miss one of these.

haydeez

Tokyo ghoul is out.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.TKGRI&hl=ja

Anyone know if this Gumi game is good or not?

I wonder how long it will survive. Scamco killed most of their mobage with anime tie-in much faster compared to other ones like Tales mobages.

>scumi game
>good

The concept in general seems fine. Most characters focus on one element, anyway.

But why they'd turn a girl with a whale toy motif and a little whale charm on her bag into a lightning character, I don't know.

Well, searched some info for it earlier myself. It seems to be more of city-building type game instead of character-collecting game.

>character-collecting game.
The fuck? Is this what nu-males call gacha now?

not all gachas are character-collecting

Oh yeah.... I remember there are games where you gacha for specific equipments
Sorry.

Neat. Guess I'll see how the rerolling is. Hope it's not like carnaval where every OP/broken character is a guy.

How hard are these events? I just got to ch.16 and never did these kind of events before.

Any APK? Not in upcoming tab for qooapp

Any new fresh mobages out?

And any pointers on what to do in TB? It feels like I'm just waiting on coin creeps to finish PoFoF so I can recode my characters. Is there anything worth doing than farming luck/sb? Having this leftover stamina is hurting me

Tutorial is pretty short. Could see it getting annoying with all the clicking though.

Gacha has 3% rates. Get a tutorial roll(rigged?) and start with 32 gems. Single roll is 5 gems.

Gameplay requires little to no thought compared to Carnaval.

Only 3 SSR in gacha and they are all guys. Knowing bandai expect massive powercreep once they release UR in a couple months.

Probably best to just wait until later and see how it's doing before you bother trying it.

>Having this leftover stamina is hurting me
You'd have to use a full bar every 5 hours to never be at max stamina since they changed it recently. Even more if you're not done with all of the current main story chapters. Accept the fact that you're going to end up at max stamina often and that's alright.

I don't know how long you've been playing, but typically if you're at the point where you're trying to clear the coin pacts you probably haven't leveled & job unlocked all the adventurers that you have. Consider doing that starting with the ones that look like they might be useful. You can spend stamina on hunt zones to gather materials for job unlocks or metal zones to level them up. We've got Metal King 5 & 6 coming to the arena soon, so you could also farm metal tickets in chapter 6-8. Take a look at what bonus drop day it is, and farm job unlock weapons and recode materials on those days.

You can also farm the Kino bosses in the arena for trading post animata items, or if you have a negotiator you can try to farm the Kino Monsters to 100 luck. With a negotiator you can also farm some of the early chapter monsters out of the SB pact, since each one you recruit that way saves you 3k coins.