Will the Cadillac ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

kunzmann.de/shop/en/tuning-styling-mercedes-benz-c-class-w205-c-63-amg-iwc-analog-clock-original.htm
chrono24.it/iwc/prezzi-degli-orologi--new.htm)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They haven't recovered since 1971.

>the gigantic amount of complaints on the NHTSA database
J U S T

>8:3, 12.3 inch screen @ 1,440 x 540
>125 PPI
that's lower than a 1st gen iphone btw

>hey guys 5 inch phones need 8K screens, now buy our overpriced shit thanks
My phone is 1280x720 and I have to shove it into my eyesockets to see the pixels.

>(((((LUXURY)))))

kunzmann.de/shop/en/tuning-styling-mercedes-benz-c-class-w205-c-63-amg-iwc-analog-clock-original.htm

This is both outrageous and toppest of the keks.

>IWC branded plastic chinese analog watch worth $5
>If you know what IWC is you'd be cringing right now

what's in here?

Cigarette lighter and cocaine

that interior looks like it came out of a 1970s concept car

why do yuros try so hard with thei interiors

>shifter on the column

the 1970s called, they want their shifter design back

Are you implying that designer brands are anything other than cheap Chinese-made shit marked up to an insane price for the name alone?

How the fuck does this IWC analog differ from any other overpriced watch? Does this clock not give you the illusion that it was crafted by Swiss watchmakers using a Filipino prostitute's kidney stones? When it reality it's all cheap shit made in an Asian factory somewhere.

>luxury means having the most gaudy shit everywhere crammed into a small space!
Didn't that trend die out about 30 years ago? Did nobody tell the Germans?

>But muh all digital dash is better!

Sadly this is the future.

I'm implying that an artisanal analog watch maker such as IWC,

(look for yourself the price range: chrono24.it/iwc/prezzi-degli-orologi--new.htm)

can't simply put its name on a chinese analog watch so Mercedes Benz can use it for their flagship luxobarge: it's a scam.

If you want the luxurious analog watch you do as Bentley, you offer it as an optional which costs you like a new car: 20.000€.

IWC are god tier analog watches, they're handmade, you just can't use your name, which is prestigious as fuck, for a chinese toy.

Are you with me with this?

Also notice that the SAME IWC clock of the S class is fitted from the C Class to bigger cars, so how can you pay 3 times more money for an S Class and have the same piece of shit you can find in a base model C Class?

Pic related is the analog clock of a Lexus LS, which is different from the one found in the IS and on...and it's not some chinese shit with the fancy logo, there's only written LEXUS.

That's it.

I hate them too, but digital dash is just where cars have to go because it's even more retarded to have 250 switches that nobody can figure out to use. Having a digital instrument cluster/infotainment AND having a bunch of switches and useless adornments everywhere is retarded (like the Mercedes in the OP), it's like putting your computer case in a wood cabinet from the 1920s and sticking chrome, brushed aluminum and filigree all over your monitor. Just go with a modern look, doing otherwise looks ridiculous.

The analog clock in my 2014 IS.

so tldr is you either go all the way like bentley or just leave it be and do it like lexus?

you might like this

Bentley's clock isn't made by breitling it's a quartz unit made by Paragon same as you get in an Audi or a Porsche

But the one you posted actually looks cool

The same logic gets applied to american interiors and it's because "we're inferior shitboxes" but when a "luxury" brand charges out the ass and gives you the same "cheap but functional" treatment, you lap it up? Explain yourself.

playing catch up to tesla

The next generation Cadillac interiors are going to be high class I'm sure.

>my 2014 IS
Spotted the assmad cuck. If I wanted to pay double the price for same car with leather and angry bumper Id buy audi. Both ride terribly but at least one looks and feels decent.

Fully loaded S600 is Rolls Royce and Mulsane level. Top of the range BMW, Audi, Genesis, Lexus, Jag, Volvo and Cadillac are behind the new E class, let alone S

well you're eyes r wierd

>giving a shit about "luxury"
>caring about "comfort"

>s class

Cadillacs flagship comes in a few years

In the meantime heres this

>Fully loaded S600 is Rolls Royce and Mulsane level.

Yes with fake chinese IWC watches for added (((luxury)))

The fact is that even pic related (among with the Lexus IS/LS clock) could be a chinese crap analog watch but they didn't place the IWC logo on it, faking the nature of that piece making people thinking that they have an actual IWC clock (worth at least $5000)...they're cheating, usual Germans.

All those (sensor?) holes in the front look like some trypophobia image (Google it). And that asymmetrical hole some rodent chewed in the grille is tussling my 'tism.