Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >Chaldea Boys Collection 2017
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170307c
news.fate-go.jp/2017/z60izs/
Pickup Summon (3/8 ~ 3/22)
- 5* Proto Arthur (Limited)
- 5* CE Talk on the heated sands - 400% star absorpion, 20% crit dmg
- 5* CE Detective Edmond - Invuln pierce, 8% arts up
- 5* CE As you wish - NP gain 25% up, Grants self invuln (1 turn)
- 4* CE Cafe Camelot - 8% on heals, defense and debuff res up
- 4* CE Outrage - Taunt (1 turn), NP gain 15%
- 4* CE Operation Fianna - Buster 8%up, gain 10 stars (1 time)
- 3* CE Quatre Feuilles
- 3* CE Neverland
- 3* CE La siesta
The CEs are limited
Can redeem the red book in the giftbox for one of the above CEs in Da Vinci's shop

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profile Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM (embed)

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Ushi.

Yamero

Not cute to tall.

/Jannu/ thread.

>Nero is Saber due to IP, but world normally be a "commander" type Servant.
I always thought she was going to be a Rider due to Nasu talking about it and how he couldn't fit it into the game because she would have been too overpowered.

Shinji when?

JANNU

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

She's not short!

Yoshitsune when?

No, and I don't think that has ever been mentioned. You might be thinking of the fake summary by the tumblr retard.

The uniform is so fucking ugly.

What was Nasu thinking, Jesus Christ.

Holy fuck she is tall

>168
>not short

Nigga, what the fuck are you implying.

You can't even handle the big.

Fuck this game and fuck all of you.
Why am I even playing something I cant understand

He is canonically dead.

Is there any F/GO assassin that could win the Fuyuki 5th Holy Grail War?

CA Hassan.

Like half the game is in english, albeit some of it is broken.

You don't need to be an expert in nihonjo to play, what's so hard to understand.

BIGGGG

On the other hand its seems good on the girls, but with the male they were full retard. (the standar nip male uniform is usually plain though)

Cute Chink, Drunk Chink, Sanson, Cleo, Fuuma, King Hassan, Stheno, Phantom, Mata, Carmillia, Kerry, Shuten, Ass Scat

Post every SRM (smug red man) you have.

What is his new twitter?

When?

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

Demi-servant because bullshit when?

OC donut steel

Just how much training did she have to do to go from a qt little fucboi into a tiddy monster?

My quartz are ready.

>rider
Doesn't she have higher possibility to become an Archer?

Why is Gorgon an Avenger instead of a Berserker?

Why Was His Majesty's Child Not Loved?

For balance issues i suppose.

Because she hated humans. She had a whole scene with Avenger in hollow dedicated to it.

I want to F U C K Tamamo

At least it's better than the Prototype uniform. Navy blue, bright orange, white, and grey. Probably wears brown shoes. It's painful to look at. It's like if Tohno Shiki's fugly goddamn shirt was redesigned as a school uniform that hundreds of people were obligated to wear. I get angry just form thinking about it.

Avengers are hatred of humanity, things that allow heroes to shine more because they were the darkness or some shit. Since Medusa became the darkness, Perseus was a great hero. You can't be an anti-hero if you still have love in you, its a harder to get into class than it sounds at least.

Angya said she was Avenger materials since Ataraxia.

>People who are hated, yet the result of their atrocities ultimately saved others. They are the ones who define "good" with "evil".
>Although they are the targets of curses, they are still worshiped as messiahs.

Fuck off Cleo

>Shiki's t-shirt

Don't fucking remind me.

Nobu a CUTE.

Because Arturia is a retarded cunt. It's that simple.

King Hassan would be the really obvious one

When?

>moriarty's va is the guy who dubs rickman in japanese
You learn something new every day

King is weird. He's the Assassin you can actually feel coming. He can PC into invisibility like most of them, but the guy is so covered in curses his being near turns the atmosphere into a horror movie. It's kind of counterproductive.

He's only like that when attacking, but it doesn't seem to have been a real detriment. He snuck into Ozzy's temple and beheaded him before he even knew it.

Because she's angry at the gods and humans

Fuck off and give takeuchi his daily blowjob

did you read hollow ataraxia nigga...

GudaGuda Part 2

Gil would kill him.

a cute

How many Avengers actually got revenge in life? Only Dantes?

when?

Gorgon got plenty of revenge. Jeanne got revenge in the singularity and she was just born, so that counts.

It's ok to think of her as more than just cute you know.

All I remember is she lost her sanity and devoured the sisters she was originally protecting.

that's still the first thing that comes to mind though

How do twin sneks tastes like?

>King is weird. He's the Assassin you can actually feel coming.
You say a lot of nothing, its not counterproductive at all. He represents unavoidable death, even if you can feel him, even three high class servants feeling him could only say that they were going to surely die in the next moment. Gawain plainly admits that he could have ended the entire Camelot singularity himself had he chosen, and Ozzy was so broken by him that he says if they had given his name up front he would have joined their side without question. All of them know they can't make it past him, he is death. Even scarier than the death you never see coming, he's the death you understand the second you see it as impossible to overcome.

He wants you dead, you're dead.

Muh dick

She killed humans to protect them, she killed humans to protect herself, she killed, killed, killed, killed, killed, killed, killed, killed, killed, killed, killed, killed, killed, killed, killedkilledkilledkilledkilledkilledkilledkilledkilledkilledkilledkilledkilledkilledkilledkilledkilledkillekilledkilledkilleddkilledkilledkilledkilkilledkilledkilledkilledled killedkilled

You're only looking at her part way.

That happened because the gods exiled her to live on a tiny island and she had to keep killing humans because they wanted to rape her sisters. She has her reasons to be angry.

it can't be helped
even when ero, it's erocute

I wanna eat Ushi with soy sauce

I want to eat Ushi raw.

I really want him to give me death

King Hassan can't kill Heracles and if he kills Illya then Herc would tear him apart before vanishing.

them heels though

Got a source?

They were annoying little sluts who bullied Medusa because they weren't nearly half as beautiful as her.

Yuri and Stefano had it coming.

Medusa is fucking ugly though.

Shut up manlet.

>King Hassan can't kill Heracles

Just how long would you take it with Ushi pressing her semi bare breasts on you all the time without doing something about it?

If King Hassan can give Tiamat a concept of death then he can kill just about anything and anyone.

Gil would probably job hard to him provided it's a sneak attack. He got taken out by Sakura for fuck's sake.

>Strength is B rank
>Azrael is C rank
You must bring more than that to best the son of Zeus

>172 CM
>tall

Found the manlet. When will you learn?

Stop posting that image in every thread.

Don't forget about her walking around in nothing but panties.

That's pretty meaningless since Herc already has a concept of death. Having a concept of death is a completely different thing than killing someone, you know? Your logical leap is silly. Remember, King Hassan didn't kill Tiamat, Gilgamesh did. King Hassan just made Tiamat able to be killed. If King Hassan had stuck around to fight, Tiamat would probably have eaten him even though she was made mortal.

Aw, did I strike a nerve little guy?

>give a concept of the death to Godhand
>kill it
>kill Heracles

Imagine if Ushi wasn't freakishly tall.

T.nip who thinks 5'2 is average height

Those are tactical speedos. You know, like Olympians wear.

King Hassan isn't Shiki.

>Tiamat: Immune to all weapons or abilities below A++ rank
>Functionally a way way way way stronger Godhand
>He still cuts it, because fuck the rules, he is death
You're deluded or can't pay attention

> Fgo credit card
Who'll be the exclusive servant incentive attached to this?

>kill a curse
The man doesn't have MEoDP, user. To dispel a curse you need either a specialized curse-breaking implement such as Rule Breaker, or be a sufficiently talented magus with enough magical energy to counteract it (not feasible for any noble phantasm as they are lakes of magical energy compared to a magus' jug of water).

>>Tiamat: Immune to all weapons or abilities below A++ rank
Including A++ rank

Only EX works