/aog/ Attorney Online General

Smelling Initiate Edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favourite cases, your favourite characters or anything else AA related, it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>AO Quickstart Guide (joining the server, using the client, etc.):
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via lawfuldickish on twitch.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>Theme Template Archive for AO2:
docs.google.com/document/d/1CuduJm723hEVhPnxHl0n16BJ9scASwyH_8TzV4d-TjU/edit

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4Xt63Kay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you ever wanted a loli, /aog/?

>Margaret poll has 30 yes even though it's just Elizabeth with long hair

>Mass ban/remove polls

>Meme poll to shut down AOV is winning

Strawpoll page are dead ,and we killed it.

Shut up

Yeah, just keep shitposting and hoping it'll kill the community. That's totally not a waste of time.

Shut up

>Not wanting to kill all fun for the shits and giggles.

What'll you do once it's all ashes? What could you possibly gain from burning it all down?

>Server crashes right when we start a case
Lewdton please.

>Lewdton not even online, AGAIN.
WELL LADS SEE YOU IN 8 HOURS

Lavos ate the server.
>RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do we keep Lewdton and Athena and VVing in charge? The poll ended with 85.1% of people wanting to boot the 2 of them, and Lewdton has proven time and time again that he cannot host this server without it going down, with him away for who knows how long. Why don't we all just cut the fat, get rid of the man who promises mod exams and never runs them, get rid of the 2 people who are never on and when they are they drop the mod password forcing server restarts, and let Gina and Adam and Namu run this place?

Shut up Rhoda, stop trying to cause drama.

>Lewdton has proven time and time again that he cannot host this server without it going down, with him away for who knows how long.

That's the worst part. The server never went down for that long when Lupa was in charge. Lewdton is fucking incompetent.

We don't. Nobody else steps up.

Instead of calling someone a name and trying to say they're causing drama, why not argue against any of their points?
Why not prove to everyone here that Lewdton is a good admin, who doesn't have the server die for entire nights, and who listens to the people who use his server?

We give Lupa a lot of shit for turning his computer off, but he turned it right back on and we could get back into our case

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS...what if...
Lewdton does this on purpose, just to punish us for all the shitposting?

If it is, it's not working because its making people more upset and less inclined to change their attitudes

>showname isn't Sho

actually why do we even have his foldername as zettaslow instead of as Sho?

ancient meme of not being able to play as him unless you changed his showname.

Ask the Russian ponyfuckers who made the client.
Sho is base game.

Lewdton denied the poll and basically vetoed it.

I know but I mean we've had him for a year, why wouldn't we just have a "Sho" folder in an update.

I have no server and I must scream.

Another two cases destroyed by Lewdton's incompetence

>Poll with 40/47 "Yes" votes
>Denied because the exact terminology wasn't to Lewdton's liking, despite everyone on the server knowing the poll meant "Should Dia and VVing be stripped of their mod powers?"

desu he only wants to keep the 2 of them around as meatshields. Once they're gone, he knows people will turn the spotlight on him, and use instances like today as an example. But because VVing and Athena are still mods, we'll get mad at them instead of him, and as long as they're bigger targets than him, they'll always be permanent fixtures in Lewdpadim's little circlejerk.

Who would be the likely candidates to take their places?

Gato Gato and Gato all seem capable.

Probably someone like Frozen or Turto.

Rhoda and Susatomod.

I'd say is a good start. Miko, Adam and Namu can take over admin duties since they've been around a while and know the ins and outs, and then Mega and either the people from the mod exams, or other people the new admins somehow decide would fill in the 3 or 4 other mod positions.

Now the question is, would any of them WANT to do it?

>Rhoda
Yes.
>Everyone else
lmao who cares

Rhoda is power hungry and acts like they're still a mod already, they shouldn't be anywhere near any position of power.

Namu and Mikotoba are fucking useless, though. We don't want another Lewdton or Lupadim.

If Rhoda WANTED to be a mod then why the hell did he quit?

Rhoda pls you had your chance

Namu's actually proven to be pretty useful in emergency situations.

You aren't replying to Rhoda

Mikotoba being useless is just shitposting by the same people who shitpost about Names

"I would do it for free"

>Rhoda mod hahahaha

Fine, I can remins you again.
pastebin.com/4Xt63Kay

Shouldn't you have another server to be bugging, Emass?

Emass and Rhoda are both equally terrible.
Do not put me in the same basket as them.

You're trying to start drama about someone not even relevant to what people are talking about, so yeah you are in the same basket as them Liquid.

Rhoda was mentioned 7 times in a discussion about mods before I chimed in.
It is both relevant and exactly what the people are talking about.

Who even are the possible mod picks? As long as they're not idiots maybe things will get a little better.

Then I have bad news for you, user.
The people who are possible mod picks are: People from this shit server with shit players that I love to hate.

>afbeelding
Hello, gick.

he's at work dumbass

Sorry for not knowing every single namefag's daily schedule, Mr. Circlejerk.

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done in a case?

Be in it

It has been 7 hours. The server is still nowhere in sight.

deja fucking vu

why does this keep happening

Backup server is up.

>go to bed
>wake up
>server still not up

It's only been 11 hours. Plus the backup's been up for 2 hours.

>Names, the most hated person in our community's history, is a mod.

>Other people are retarded and shitposting so I can be equally as retarded and shitpost
Should't you be making another poll to remove all the mods so you can make your own server Liquid?

Dont you fuggin die

What did I just say.

>All we need to do is get to 60% yes and we are free,
Come on AO, you can do it.

Main server is back up!

Fuck you.

apparently I chose a bad night to drink

cute, CUTE!

bump

I AM NAMOO

GRORIOUS MODDU OF AOV

U AR ARR NASTY TRORR AND WILL BE DING DONG BANNU

U CRITICIZE AOV QC? DING DONG BANNU

U NO RIKE GRORIOUS MODDU? DING DONG BANNU

U COMPRAIN ABOUT GRORIOUS REWDTON? DING DONG BANNU

U COMPRAIN ABOUT GRORIOUS SERVER BEING DOWN FOR MORE THAN 10 HOURS? OH, YOO BETTA BEREEV DAT'S A BANNU

IT HAS COME TO MAY GRORIOUS ATTENTION DAT NASTY TRORR HAZ BEEN IMITATINGU ME ON FORUM DIS IS A SHAMEFUR DISPRAY AND UNACCEPTABOO SO DEY DING DONG BANNU

END OF RINE

---------------------RINE ENDS HERE

I haven't seen this amount of autism in a single post since I last visited /vp/ a few months ago.

Go back to sleep, Liquid.

I want a shota.

memes

Dead general.

At least we have a living game though right?

no

GATO JUST FUCKING RAPED MY CAT, WHAT THE FUCK. WHEN DO WE BAN HIM, LEWDTON?

Is it possible to scroll the game log and how do I do it?

Get 2.x

If you could have any character addition to this game
Who'd you choose and why?

Our Goddess.

>shitty jpegs as sprites
>no animation
>old shitpost
that's some rancid-ass cheese

>watching the "Turnabout Ragnarok" ending
This entered fanfic.net territory.
Then again I haven't played everything of this series, this sort of shit a thing?

It's called a turnabout.
A from nowhere, solid indiction.
The only bad thing was the peanuts jumping in as "the children" and feen not shutting the fuck up about sad dad.

Not really, besides in the original games some, to save spoilers, after-life bullshit. The crazy god shit is AOV brand crazy.

i n d i c t m e n t

People are really desperate to recreate The Turnabout. It's sad.

oh no not this cunt