Slablands General

Rock hard edition

>GAMES
Slablands: mega.nz/#F!BgcgBRxD!iTqbr5QmQ5IwUOAEZSBpyQ

Slablands Design Document:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

The demo ends at the desert. More to come soon.

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit

>Variable reference and style FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Sheepies guide to writing mobs
docs.google.com/document/d/1cUmHJ6IS7GEoxmAncl0A4Fegx3fJZTbAO_OtCUuKdyU/edit

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1WHpHx_mZ0lV9r-I9XdsgyLuN5Yiaf61v3IhaDbSuvQs/edit

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/ It's brand new, please consider adding to it.

Slablands maps:
dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Friends of Slablands
pastebin.com/dtr2Lxg5

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=6_FhwS43IYE

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

public.etherpad-mozilla.org/
public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/J2ByVac2I7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Snake waifus are great for cuddles

Awooo vs snek vs wan wan vs meows

Girls with no place to really call home

You got the most Aryan girls. The fox girls prepare for the race war.

Isn't that the beggar girl though?

Don't forget to save the weapon descriptions from the previous thread in a doc or pastebin before we lose them.

The unfilled prompts would be nice too.

Just copy paste the posts into this thread then

>Don't forget to save the weapon descriptions from the previous thread in a doc or pastebin before we lose them.
There's archives ya know.

Let's hope tats remembers them

Pretty sure they mean in the sense that they will be forgotten to exist.

Make an etherpad for em and other stuff then.
public.etherpad-mozilla.org/

Nah. I just wanted to remind people that there are archives outside of the temp ones Veeky Forums itself keeps.

I meant to quote

Woah, this is cool. We could all write a character together or something.

I will forget, definitely.
Make a pastebin as a collaborative thread effort and put it on the topic, maybe we can motivate more anons to do stuff that way,

Etherpads are great for collaborative efforts, a few other generals I main use them for server information and other stuff.
Basically an interactive pastebin with chat and colors and stuff.

Shrine maiden oni

Thi is great.

Alright, I'm gonna try to write some sex. I'll brainstorm here first and then post a link. Anyone is welcome to jump in or post ideas and so on. Let's try to do this together.

So: What should we write? Character? Monstergirl? Position?

Something simple would probably be a good idea for a first try at this, so a simple monstergirl encounter might be best.

Yeah but what kind of monstergirl and how? Doggy? Missionary? Footjob? Stomach fuck?

What areas aren't that fleshed out yet?
Starting from the enviroment then building up ti a character might be easiest.

Countryside maybe? Not sure what could be there.

Maybe a deer girl or something? Doggy style just to tease the whole tail flashing thing they do.

I think all of them are about even. Maybe the mountains?

Eh, kinda makes me think of the gazelle girl.

Alright pick between crow girl, brown skinned elf girl, or hostile demon girl unless anyone else has a better suggestion.

I guess I'll go elf because I like those.

Top tier certainly

I guess elf it is. I was sorta hoping people would be more interested. Let's see how this goes.

I think we have a snake in the desert, right?

Having a dilemma between a brown elf milf or archer currently if anyone wants to help me decide

Maybe the archer could drop a bow weapon to use.

Would she be an actual milf or do you just mean curvy older type?

>Tfw you get distracted by new video games
I thought she was giving me the finger from the thumbnail, a really long and curved one at that.
I assume you mean more about the Gargoyle and the Golem.

Roughly, they both are intended to be security for the castle. As constructs they don't need to eat or sleep and thus can watch the castle all day and all night. The Gargoyle would be watching at the top of the castle either flying or just sitting at a part on the very top. My hope is that you'd be able to access the castle roof through the aerie as it does say "flying creatures" after all. The Golem would be inside most likely just patrolling or slacking off and perhaps be able to help with stuff inside if anything like that would need happening

Outside of being constructs, the obvious idea was to be that they would be pretty much almost human in nature and have minds and personalities of their own. (For the intentions of sex and interactions of course) but still be very much inclined to listen to whatever you tell them to do. Something about your magic tying them to you when you activate them or something.

On the subject of activating them, I haven't figured that out yet. The idea would be that you need some source of magical power to obviously power those magical constructs but I want them to be accessible to people who don't have that many points in intelligence and still make sense. At the same time, since they're going to be inside the castle I want them to still have some barrier of entry like a quest involved to activate them in the first place. I want them to be in the magical research wing of the magical laboratory underground as a derelict past research project that were deactivated and abandoned when the demons took over the castle. Tats suggested that they would not only be in disrepair when you find them, but you also need some kind of magic core for you to have enough magic power to activate them.

so if i have a google doc up containing the base outline for my contribution, do i just edit the project list whenever i feel like its good to include?

another question: if i get a ren'py version of an encounter written out, would it be an acceptable contribution?

Possible

Either, but the decision was made and archer it is.

What about a blood sacrifice needed to bond the golem to the owner? That and the possession of the core could be enough and have you either have high HP or high int

Sure though you should post about it in thread since I don't think most people read the project list.

Having the renpy code might help Tatoba or it might not, I don't know the specifics

Post it here too, we might be up for some editing

If anyone else in here is interested in writing or helping out now is the time because I'm losing steam with my elf archer

Currently, I don't have names for them and like I said last thread, I'm working on something else first that I'm procrastinating on so don't expect this any time soon but I definitely want to eventually do this.

Also another thing to note is that they're supposed to be a set deal together but also have separate interactions and scenes. Also a threesome would be expected. They're supposed to be close, as close as constructs can be, to sisters (Though they probably won't be because that might end up being weird to write). If possible, since they're in the castle as working staff it would be neat to have them interact with Rambles and Aivee in some sort of shenanigans around the house since they would obviously bump into each other a lot. I originally wanted them to be maids or at least wear maid outfits to go along with Rambles/Aivee but I'm not completely sure how that would work out and would probably be a thing to think about long after I've actually started. This also assumes that Aivee gets into the game too which I really really hope because I think having maids and butlers and other helpful castle staff would be great. I also like dog girls.

On that note of staff, we definitely still need more characters for other places like the library (I actually have ANOTHER idea I'm procrastinating on to go in the library, the Owl girl I have been thinking about that teaches typical magic you'd find from a typical spell tome in a typical magic library), the kitchen, the forge, the hospital, etc etc. It would be nice to eventually have the PC be able to just come home after a hard day of adventuring and all of his waifus in the castle take care of him.
A blood sacrifice would definitely be an easy way to tie them to you no questions asked, but I feel like that might be a bit too involved and specific. I was considering something like that, but any ritual would make more sense if the demons made it (Which isn't out of the question to be honest).

Big fat fluffy tails

Best

Snekkk

loli assassins

Pet your snake

Lewd

Girl that gets upset & takes matters into her own hands when you don't lay a hand on her.

Now THAT's an angry face.

Lolis don't take no for an answer.

Orwell girl

All waifus

Sleepy loli

Nun waifu with a slamming body

Bitching waifu

I would partake of those buns.

Lewd lolis

Rawr waifus

So lion girls?

We already have one.

Awoos

Are awoos dogs or wolves?

Less snek more cyclops

Giving her a home.

Need a whole pride.

Better get writing then, that's a lot of work

Sure thing. Right after I deal with this procrastination problem & add more hours to the day.

Tomorrow maybe.

She's a shark and will suck your dick.

Yes.

Demons

Update in the shared folder.

>femdom
>menace
Shit taste m8

Fantasy twitter that fails.

Thanks

source

Freeballing

qtttttttttt

Morality waifu

math ghirls

Unleash your inner big cocked shota

Gonna do some more work on the brown skinned elf archer tonight, let me know if you want to join. I'd say it needs 200-300 more words of sex and the introduction, fight and win and loss scenes.

Figured she could drop a bow and maybe map to a hidden elf settlement if we felt like expanding her. Writing a town together might be fun.

Good luck bra

No interest in joining or at least watching?

I have to go to work soon.

My cock is ready

Nocie

Elf girls have grown on me lately

dark elbves