2018 Ford EcoSport

>Will be on sale in the U.S for the 2018 MY.

Will this be a flop or a smashing hit?

Meh, St and rs will just get cheaper, that thing is to big for enthusiasts, and to small for families

but just perfect for teenage roasties.

I dont think I would ever buy something with Eco in its name. May as well move to California and share my wife with Tyrone.

Hit if gas prices creep up and they dont use some shitty dct for the auto trans

>Eco
>Sport
What the fuck does that even mean
It gets great mpg's on track?

adequate, looks better than a Trax atleast.

looks like a Buick enclave

Reminder that this was made for and in third world countries and that you can tear apart the interior trim by hand in the current one.

what's the price for the base bare bones manual trim?

depends on the price.

if it can beat Kia at their low lease prices, it will probably do well.

In general though? Who is this marketed to?

eco warriors don't usually buy suv's, they can shit like the prius or whatever "eco" small car is around. or they drive a beat up old 90's camry like everyone else

and the people who want SUV's don't want a compact SUV, they want a large SUV. Especially with gas prices being relatively low.

Why would anybody get this over a Niro?

It's economical and sporty.
Well, not really, but that's a combo certain cars manage to achieve.

That looks like the retarded tryhard US version of retarded euroblobs we're starting to accumulate.

>ecosport
sporty how exactly? it doesn't lock the engine out if you exceed the a certain MPG?

i'm pretty sure that car is from Europe, like the Focus

>piece of shit """"compact suv""""

american women in their 30s will buy it

People who want SUVs that don't drive like tanks
People who want something fun to drive that can also carry more than a spare tire

What will this do that the current gen Escape/Kuga doesn't?

In South America is a poorman's SUV attempt
Not Eco, neither Sport, just another CUV.

>People who want something fun to drive that can also carry more than a spare tire

Looks to me like it's gonna be one of those bullshit crossovers that don't have any more space than a normal compact car, though, like the C-MAX or CX-3 or Juke or whatever. Might as well just buy a Focus instead of that thing.

I reckon this is Ford's answer to the Chevy Trax?

American families maybe

Nobody buys this shit in my country since is gets double penetrated by the HR-V and CX-3.

>People who want something fun to drive that can also carry more than a spare tire
hello shill

its really common in flipland but the general consensus is that the juke is better

>this piece of shit
>fun to drive

30 year old woman detected

>proceeds to post a picture of British people

what the fuck is wrong with the front of the car why is it so high? also those double fucking headlights bother me so much

Looks like a
>grrrrr ferd tough muh truck
>murica

Doesn't the Ecosport have one of those Powershift dual clutch transmissions, or did they ditch that? Did Ford EVER sort the problems out with those DCTs for ANY model year?

It looks fucking hideous. Why is it so tall? Is it made for eight foot tall drivers? Look how much metal there is between the top of the tire and the top of the hood. Why? What's in that engine bay besides some tiny four banger? Why did they give it so much ground clearance and then put that trim piece in the front that sticks half way to the ground?

>Made in India

nuff said