/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Big Hero 6 Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 REMIX PS4 - March 28, 2017

KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ available on Android, Google play, and IOS. NA updates can be found at:
twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
>Combination VIP Quest (thru 3/12)
>Gem Colosseum Quest (thru 3/12)
> Current Deals: T3/4 only, two 3-dot 6⭐, mercy in 5 pulls (thru 03/07)
> Tag Team Tournament (thru 03/12)

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kh1.5, Re:Chain, 358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other Notable News:
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BU9ew5Z-XVk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xth for being too distracted to play Ux.

POST YOUR OC AND GET IT RATED BY /KHG/

My oc is nigbar
He is xigbar but a nigger

i hope people use this one

Beautiful

Xigbar is already a nigger

>TFW we're getting overrated recent films before ones the series' actual audience wants.
>TFW stuff like Black Cauldron, Great Mouse Detective and Atlantis The Lost Empire won't get in due to not being popular enough with the dumb little kids who won't understand shit about the main storyline (Though Treasure Planet could get in.).

Not to mention BH6 is way too fucking overrated. Was predictable and bland as fuck with only the kid and the fat robot doing anything.
Book of Life or maybe Boxtrolls should've won Best Animated Feature in 2014.

Post yfw marvel's in KH

At the very least it's BH6 with a Stan Lee cameo.

Even if actual Marvel stuff got in it would probably be MCU.

lol

ALLAHU XIGBAR

I guess VIP medals are now a thing.

I never played bbs or chain of memorizes for ps2 what am in for when I play them on PS4?

trash

Post ending in 0 decides if Roxas ends up with Xion or Namine.

roxas ends up with aqua

It's a thing in JP too. It just sucks that they offer extra jewels in it while we don't have permanent daily jewel missions here.

Both.

Who is the better event medal

Marly B or Meowjesty for you

marluxia

namine cause xion is actually awful

Namine because she's not a degenerate like Xion.

Aqua was the correct answer

Fuck you.

What's this about Vanitas being a hero?

He ends up with Namine since technically Xion is like his cousin/sister

You're just mad because roxas x namine is more canon than roxas x kairi recolour.

They're both Kairi recolors, unlike Minnie

Aqua's too good for him. Probably an unpopular opinion.

But if Roxas is the result of Sora's heart leaving his body and Namine is the result of Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body, wouldn't they kinda be siblings in a sense?

>implying namine isn't just blonde kairi

One of the tracks KH World Tour titled Heroes and Heroines pretty confirmed he's getting Vegeta'd.

At least Namine has a unique hair style and longer hair Xion is literally just Kairi with black hair.

>Japanese-themed
Yes, Japanese New Year. A little... a little late there.

So he's coming back as a good guy to job to make Sora look good?

that actually makes sense

As long as it's not like our new years event. That one was horrible.

That one medal you keep getting... What is it /khg/?

Mine is this

Goddammit I fucking hate Vantias him and Xion should never come back.

And Xion, born from Sora's memories of Kairi, wouldn't be even more pseudo-incestuous?

Can someone post that fanfic where xions the school whore?

Vanitas, Riku Replica and Xion are all coming back and they'll be the trio for a future KH game.

Of course. You know the drill.

>Repliku
Nah he's gone for good. And Xion has her trio with Roxas and Axel/Lea. It's Namine who needs a trio.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MAKE IT STOP

Good point about RAX. How about this then?

It's pretty obvious they're gonna make Vanitas a good boy just so Namine won't feel cucked out of every KH trio as a fourth wheel.

I want to brutally rape and murder Xion

Repliku's gone though. Vanitas and Namine would need another person to complete their new trio.

I'm sure Even can build a new Replica. There's a computer in Castle Oblivion with all his research notes on it. It's how Xion became aware of what she was.

I'd say Isa but he's probably gonna just kick it with either Lea or just chill back at RG.

You mean this

>With the way he carries himself like he's the bees knees, I expected him to be packing quite the punch down here. I have to say, I'm slightly underwhelmed. Too much bees, and not enough knees. The size itself is pretty average. Not that size always matters. At least I can say Axel himself isn't too bad-looking. Still doesn't make up for his narcissism, but gimme a break. I blame the given superficiality to adolescence and hormones.It smells a bit salty, but I have a formula for making the experience a bit more tolerable. I can't say I necessarily dislike doing it. The way I see it, it's far from pleasure but it's far from pain too. It's just part of the job. The key is to not think of it as a job, but more as... an adventure. Apologies for making you cringe, but you're gonna have to deal with a little cringe when dealing with me. If you want to suck dick, you have to go into it looking to give your partner a true experience. You can't just try to get it over with. Embrace the dick. Imagine it's sea-salt ice cream if you have to. I like to graze my mouth against him while stroking his shaft, taking in an inch at a time. Axel shudders pleasurably at my technique. Hook, line, and sinker.

>Some people think the problems with the port are only Speed run related.

The port actually makes all the runs faster because the over 2minutes saved in total from the load times (and that's just world transitions) makes up for all time losses.

Player's been kicked out by Ven from his would've been trio so he could take the spot

Please do not murder cute girls.

She looks like Aqua's Replica with that shading.

True. Or maybe one of the other two people we don't know yet.

It looks nice imo

Why is KH so adverse to romance and love? It's the main focus of like, 95% of disney movies and prolly around a third of squeenix's games. Every time we get a potential love blooming it's immediately sentenced to the friend zone or left ambiguous at best.

Wait a minute...
>sora met aqua as a kid
>the connection was made which means she's in his heart like everyone else his met
>muh friends muh power
>xion takes the forms of people connected to sora's heart
It could possibly be canon that someone sees her as Aqua. Xigbar sees her as Ventus.

>there are people who think 1.5+2.5 is awful because they wont be able to do a perfect speedrun
speedrunning is 100% the fucking worst community in all of gaming history. yes I know there is some bugs but people that think its awful because of "muh speedruns" should kill themselves tbqh

So because of the significant height difference does that mean said person would be able to just "swipe through" the top of Aqua form Xion?

No, Xion always retains her height from what we see. So she'd most likely take on the form of a 14/15 year old Aqua.

>It's the main focus of like, 95% of disney movies and prolly around a third of squeenix's games
Maybe that's why.
Maybe Nomura wanted something a little different.

Ah, okay.

I'm kinda glad. Last thing we need is more shipping faggots ruining everything.

but shipping faggots have been ruining these already shit threads

>implying it's a terrible medal

there was no implication you faggot, he just gets that medal a lot apparently

No you loser he was totally implying it

Did they add voices to the FM-exclusive Riku scenes in the PS4 version of KH1FM?

What?

The ones that only had voices in the Jap version.

I didn't know that. I thought it was only Kairi who had that extra line in the JP credits.

If Sora had been born a girl, yet still had Ven in her then would Roxas have looked like Ven with tits, or would Sora's body have become a fully male body or what

The FM scenes never had voices. IIFM's scenes got voice tracks added in 2.5 but not FM.

yes

Roxas would look like namine, and xion would loom like riku with black hair. namine would change appearance.

We're going to get a Sora vs Vanitas fight in KH 3, right? You can't just give the main character and evil twin/doppelganger and not have them duke it out at least once.

Sora's already fought his doppleganger multiple times.

that medal is shiiit

Kingdom Hearts

FILL ME

What would Xion's non-organization 13 name be?

Nio? Oni?

Ino.

no.i

Maybe just Xion.

Or Shion to stop the X thing.

Any of these good?

I heard Dumbo is top tier.

I think the riku one is good.
iSephiroth and the Sora's are okay too.

>yfw end of UnionX is Xehanort entering the sleeping realm to kidnap Ventus
>yfw he literally kills PLAYER

Do you think theres bars and stripclubs in the world that never was? Or better yet do you think xemnas is a john that pimps out namine and xion?

Vanitas is confirmed for redemption arc tho

youtu.be/BU9ew5Z-XVk
reminder 10:17

To be honest the more human nobodies strike me as a bit weird. It's still canon that their emblem was put there by Xemnas meaning they should have bodies under their clothes, but we don't know what they look like. They are also smarter than heartless. So I guess maybe?
But the only really human looking ones are the org leaders.
So I guess for the lesser nobodies anyone is okay, and everyone else just took turns with Larxene, Namine, and Xion.

>Implying that larxene isn't a madam

still the worst scene in all of kingdom hearts

>iB&B is Power
>Not Magic
Would have been nice placing them first slot in Divine Rose.