Deimos Edition

>>>NEWSRESET INFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXpWBC_mK_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for only 2 genders

2nd for only 2 genders

/rakishelias

If you feel like watching me fuck up soloing CE flawless...

Later I'll stream trials.

Xth for anime

fuck off you stupid faggot

Are maids allowed to play this game?

6th for only 2 genders and anime was a mistake

No, same for niggers

>tfw no older players to chill with anymore

Rakish? More like Gaykiss

cuz ur gay

maids are are not allowed

maids who function as dicksleeves are tho

Assuming you never get empowered so you don't have to worry about repositioning, is there time to dump 20 rounds of Sniper and 9 rounds of Sleeper into Aksis between all three stuns?

>[TRIGGERED]

13th for let this place burn

AYO NOOBISH EXPLAIN THAT LEFT STRAT THO

Chieftan TLong is still around

a lot of the older players left this place during year 1

it's literally the entire team moves together on left lane and nukes everything with ghorn

that's it

have you never done crota in OG days?

>he can't dump 30 rounds of ex machina and 20 rounds of stimulant
LOL?

colt delete this thread and no one start again.

StrayLost Idiot, please report to my office. Collect your belongings.

oh that's what I thought it was, sounds too simple to be called a strategy

King's Fall ≥ Vault of Glass after Oracles > Crota's End > Wrath of the Machine > Vault of Glass before Templar.

Thoughts?

shit opinion

King's Fall > Wrath of the Machine > Vault of Glass > Crota's End

This is the only correct answer

>Raid with two jumping puzzles
>Best

Remove yourself faggot

VoG>WotM>KF>CE

Not even surprised

King's Fall is an unfun stressfest for 95% of teams, so no. I'm good at it, but I can't always say the same for whoever I'm playing with. The requirements in mechanics, positioning, communication and coordination are quite unforgiving, your team has to know what they're doing. If you breathe the wrong way at Oryx, it's a wipe.

*farts*

Maybe it's just nostalgia, but that's my ordering too. VoG a best.

I think Kings Fall is all about execution and WoTM is all about communication. Whichever one you value more...

>raid with 4 fortress defense sections
>best

>The requirements in mechanics, positioning, communication and coordination are quite unforgiving
You can reliably 4 man Oryx if people drop.

Hell, even totems can be 3 manned.

And this at y2 Light Levels, by the way.
>>I can't always say the same for whoever I'm playing with
>playing with LFG
>playing with /dg/ for that matter
Why?

>muh-chanics
Is Aksis Challenge not highly reliant on mechanics? Granted, it's only one part of the raid, but still. Or Phase 1 with the bomb "puzzle". I've had more people not know how to do Bombs than I've ever encountered be unable to run Sisters.

King's Fall just requires an anchor to coach novice players through.

>If you breathe the wrong way at Oryx, it's a wipe.
Bring a dedicated Nighthawker.

Wrath is certainly easier than King's Fall, but it's also a little less challenging because you can have potentially 3 weak links and still be fine 7 times out of 10 with even a PuG.

KF requires more people to actually know what they're doing, but people being stupid is not a fault of the raid.

So mid strat, just on the left. So stupid? Got it.

KF lacks real setpieces and interesting environments to fight in, each area is constructed so purely as a boss arena that its detrimental to everything else.

Giant Oryx isn't really a setpiece btw since he doesn't really do anything. I'm talking about moments like seeing the Oversoul in CE, being teleported in VoG, or the entire lead up to the Aksis fight.

cute, tight and pink nanopenis!!!!!!!

That's fair, to an extent, I suppose, and I don't entirely agree either, but even then, Wrath completely pals in comparison to VoG or Croter.

daily reminder

thanks colt.

>not "image.jpg"
>colt

youtube.com/watch?v=AXpWBC_mK_4
1:39

Mediocre trials stream starts now.

Weee, three more weeks until I start having to beg for a vault and weekly raid runs so I can get an updated epilogue and ornament it.

Are you me?

WHERE'S THE RAID?!?!

Jiro... why?

>KF requires more people to actually know what they're doing, but people being stupid is not a fault of the raid.

Sure, but it does make the raid more stressful and less fun outside of experienced groups. It doesn't help that it's not only the most unforgiving raid, but also the longest raid. 2 bosses, 2 puzzles, 4 platforming challenges and a maze later and you still have about 20 minutes left, assuming you don't wipe. It really just drags on.

Why what?

Why would you curse me by turning me into you, Joff.

Years of struggle and still no Lighthouse. Last book will be a pain ;_;

Senpai we are doing trials right now, I've already got my flawless this week and would have gladly given up my spot for you. Why not ask around next time?

Let's take a moment to really take in the deep lore and understanding in the Aksis encounter.

The entire room is in the shape of the Destiny symbol (Tricorn). The back, left and right areas make up the "Y" and Aksis' platform is the "0"

If you look at the environment of the area, you can see Fallen technology on the left and Warmind (Human) tech on the right. Aksis being in the middle symbolizes that he is the centerpiece or culmination of Fallen and Human technology being used together.

When you start the Phase 2 fight, Aksis and the structure holding him extends outward from a hole. This is similar to the Archon you fight after being raised by your Ghost, and it's similar to the Archon Rising you can find in the vanilla Cosmodrome when you choose a VIP Patrol mission; both Fallen bosses climb out of a hole in the wall.

If you spell Aksis backwards, you get Siska, which sounds awfully similar to Shiska, one of the first Bungie.net moderators.

>Let's take a moment to really take in the deep lore and understanding in the Aksis encounter.
Stopped reading.

>If you spell Aksis backwards, you get Siska, which sounds awfully similar to Shiska, one of the first Bungie.net moderators.

Stopped reading there

the only way to transcend lore is to die

>640x820
Stopped reading.

>Warmind (Human) tech
Upon these words did my attention cease.

D2 Quality of life wishlist. Lets hear them.

I'm not talking about more weapons, new weapons, etc... I'm talking about actual quality of life improvements.

I wish they'd change the engrams to determine on decrypt rather than on load, and have them stack in item inventory.

>image.jpg
stopped reading

>14 minutes ago
didn't even read it lmao

2/3 For trials

>stacking engrams
Whoa that's actually pretty good. At this point I just shard blues and occasionally purples because I don't wanna run back and forth from my vault to the cryptarch

>Steel, I have a mission for you
>Yeah?
>Do you have the Shaxx quest for the sword?
>Yeah, but its for Raze-Lighter

Two more days nigglets.

Am I seriously the only one interested in seeing the new PoE armor and weapons and their ornaments?

Everyone else is just talking about vault weapons, its like they're getting selective amnesia when it comes to the other content.

no matter how hard you press down on the d-pad you can never just lay down and die

Thats because people only care about the rewards.
I do want to see some dank ass mayhem strikes, and figuring out the new twists for the raids will be cool.
But I doubt its going to be too extreme.
I'll probably be able to handle it.
Only thing I have to worry about is how dumb my character will look in the new armor.

Stopped reading.

/intermediateish
bob pandox and inter

>Thats because people only care about the rewards.
I mean, that's what I said??? I did say new prison weapons and ornaments... those are rewards???

Yea.
The only reason people care about the rewards is because the rewards are the only thing to worry about.
No matter what they do people will still be able to do VoG and CE no problem.
What do you want people to obsess about?
If VoG will be a completely different raid?
Its bungie, and the live team at that.
They are going to make different enemies spawn at different times, and make the bosses enrage unless you do some dumb shit.

>its a "colt shits up the thread" episode

Where's that's line from in the image? It sounds so familiar but I can't think of it

>raid went horribly
>it was all according to my plan

>when coach puts in the retarded kid in the last minute of the game, your team is ahead and you end up losing

xboxdvr /gamer/ForTheBeanBag/video/28187691

>raiding without me
serves you right

Jesus fuck steel.

Believe me, I'm getting better. It's only uphill after the first completion.

Just another addition of spectacularly fucking up in raids.

you wouldnt have wanted any part of this. it was a shitshow from the beginning. we took a few detours to crotas end in between parts of wrath. we did HOLY SHIT WE NEVER GOT STEEL TO GO TO THE GOD DAMN CHEST AFTER KILLING AKSIS FUCKING RIP AAAHHHHAHAH

>totems can be 3 manned.
What the fuck am I reading? You need 2 on each side, minimum. You can 3-man the intro to the raid if your middle guy is quick enough, but no way in hell is 3 on totems viable.

after last nights raid im pretty sure i wouldve been okay with anything

ah nevermind he got the outbreak prime chest. i went to take a leak and think about my life decisions and didnt see him get the chest and no one was talking about it. after that kings fall, this may have broken you.

Sitting Homosexually on Mercury Simulator 2017

>took the time to activate the Guaranteed Nanophoenix buff method™©®
>didn't kill Aksis flawlessly
>still no one believes me and my methods

>inter's tranny titan
kek

Stop posting as me Inter
DELETE

>Snowglare armor was introduced during The Dawning
>obtained through Zavala's Weekly Vanguard Elite Bounties

what the fuck
I need those boots

Pandox's titan has a hairline almost as bad as mine

haven't played since the release of TTK

is this game still complete dogshit?

is there still 0 content?
is it still a complete husk of what it should have been?

is this game worth playing ever again or should I just wait for Destiny 2 and hope they don't fuck that up?

go away

those are real questions though
I am asking them in a cynical way but its because I am assuming that I already know the answer

unfortunate...

get the fuck out