Have you ever been pulled over?

Have you ever been pulled over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvq9fmjgwI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yea

Yeah twice

Once for going 2 over on a rainy day, officer said I was going 20 over. I called the court, threw the book at them and got out of the ticket. This was when I was on my learner's permit

Second time was for going 14 over on a state highway. I was actually going 14 over and didn't see the officer behind me for about a mile so I didn't even try to fight it. The guy was cool and knocked it down to 10 over because I was honest about going over and honest about not having seen him behind me.

More than you have pal

3 times

Twice for window tint and once because my tag was expired by 2 hours. I think mostly the police are looking for bigger violations/criminals because I've never gotten a ticket, Only verbal warnings.

Being white is a plus too

I got 2 seatbelt tickets in south carolina and a warning for overtaking too quickly in texas.

Yep. Some fat hick in a Silverado started trying to run me off the road and threatening to ram my car because he though pulling in 75 feet ahead of him at 20mph was cutting him off. Call 911, cops come, turns out the other guy is an off duty cop and had his kid in the back seat.

>mfw

Of course the other guy being a cop gets his cop buddies to believe him, cops give me a reckless driving ticket. Get lawyer, judge and prosecutor are both assholes and were actually pushing for jail time for this (never had a ticket before), lawyer got me down to $600 fine and 1 year suspended sentence where if I got another similar citation within a year I'd be jailed for 30 days.

Needless to say, I no longer pull over for cops unless they're right behind me and there's 0 chance for escape, and if someone is threatening to run me off the road I now just do anything I can to get away from them. I have a small, light car with performance tires, everyone who has ever been a serious asshole to me has an SUV or truck, which can't keep up around turns. So I just escape from situations now.

But yeah thanks to that one encounter, I don't trust cops anymore, and I do anything I can to avoid them, and get a big grin every time I see a cop is shot on TV.

Everytime i go to closest city. Never got ticketed or got caught doing anything illegal.

Oh and I should add having a radar detector really helps. Even if they use instant on and get your ass, if you're on a highway they have to take at least 15 seconds to stop, check for traffic, and turn around, and you can be half a mile away or turning onto a side street while they race ahead looking for you. Laser jammers are good, only ever gotten hit with them once though and I wouldn't have been pulled in that situation anyway probably. Still, good to have. Need to upgrade them though.

Tons of times. Get let go almost always. It's the state troopers who never just let it go. Never been pulled over on the bike though.

It's pretty cool being white and polite.

Lots of times. One time they even made up something about me going over the line because they scanned my plates and knew my liscense was suspended.

I can take the rap for my 3 speeding tickets, but that one was straight garbage.

Another time I didn't use my blinker coming out of a parking lot at night with 0 traffic. He said he pulled me over because I looked suspicious coming out of the parking lot (took a turn early, but I could still cut through the parking lot).

I've gotten out of 3 other speeding tickets, but that doesn't justify all the other retarded ass reasons they pulled me over for.

A number of times.

Really only sucked when I got legitimately dinged for speeding and had to pay the speeding tax. Otherwise it's been generally pleasant.

Oh except for that time some dick in Jersey threatened have me towed when I was fixing something on the side of the road. The rest of them have been friendly and helpful when it seemed as though I might be in duress.

3 times in a fucking row.

I had my licence fresh and had I fucking beat up peugeot 106,
Cops must have thought that im smuggling drugs or some shit.

Had to do 1 alcohol test and 3 drug tests. My cousin was there too and he laughed his ass off, which probably made things worse (which caused drug tests)

Nah, I'm white.

Having nigger tint is just asking for it

Once for speeding, verbal warning
Once for wide turn into far lane, verbal warning.
?? times for seatbelt violation, 5 10$ tickets, and the rest were warnings of the written and verbal variety.

Just this morning.

I drive a vw beetle so the opposite of fast.
But in reality it has 215 hp so it can be p fast if I want it to.

Took off at a stoplight downtown hit 60 pretty quick. See officer behind me catching up fast.

I pull over before he turns on lights.

Comes up to my window and starts the conversation with; "just wanted to say that was impressive."

We had a back and forth about my car, he told me he had to pull me over for that stunt or people would get mad then we wished each other a good day.

Overall good experience. No ticket and got to talk about cars a bit before work.

Nope. Drive normal, faggots.

The last time I was pulled over is a funny story but uneventful.

>just out on the TBE and intake on my WRX
>was at my dad's because I don't have a garage
>ask him if he wants to go for a ride to make sure everything is right
>he says sure
>get up to the highway but catch the red light
>first in line for entrance ramp
>cool we can just launch it here
>take off hard chirp tires
>only in 2nd not actually speeding yet but car is loud and I did just launch it
>disco lights
>pull over while dad is giving me shit for fucking around
>tell him.to just give me the info out of glove box it will be fine
>cop walks up
>surprisedanimegirl.gif
>it's my buddy I used to work with all through high school and some.of college
>hey man how have you been? What you been up to?
>says was about to ask an idiot what the fuck they were doing
>bullshit with him for a few
>turns around gets back in the cruiser and leaves
>dad is salty that I got off Scott free
>go do some highway pulls
>drop dad off at home
Was a good day

Yeah.

>license, registration and proof of insurance please
>alright, here you go
>walks away
>comes back
>do you know why I stopped you tonight?
>can't say I do, sorry
>you've got a taillight out, i'm not gonna give you a ticket because you probably didn't know, just get it fixed alright
>sure, i'll stop at autozone on the way home and pick up new bulbs, thanks
>have a nice night sir
>you too

Damn it feels good being white.

>overtaking too quickly
what the fuck? explain this concept to me and how it happens in the land of the free.

Two lane road, deadlock traffic going one way, clear coming the other way. I'm in the deadlock. Turn is 100 feet ahead. I drive into oncoming lane to get to the turn. Cop flashes his lights at me. Oh shit. Wait he's stuck in deadlock he can't move. Speed the fuck away and pretend it never happened.

this story was mad comfy, I want more like this

Many times

>people getting tickets for not wearing their seatbelt

Why not just, uh, wear your seatbelt? They're there for a reason and I'm pretty sure a few hundred years worth' of safety engineers and scientists know more than you do.

It's not about it being safer or a good idea. Fuck the man, I dont need them to tell me how to live my life.

Twice even though I've been driving for only 2 years.
Both times they checked my urine for drugs and they asked me when was the last time I smoked a joint with friends etc.
They didn't believe me that I've never smoked or taken any drugs in my life and that I don't have friends.
I am fairly skinny and I have noticeable eye bags so I might look like a junkie.

people on this board are legitimately autistic.

Once for every car I've owned so far.

>1997 Golf 3
>get pulled over on my way home from a music festival (to be expected really)
>drug test

>2012 Dacia Logan
>pulled over on the fucking test drive
>was speeding admittedly
>drug test

>2017 Ford Focus ST
>pulled over randomly for no reason (based Germany where they can just do this)
>drug test

Guess I just look like a druggie.

lol pussy ass bitches. ive been pulled over 3 times in one day. got over 20 tickets in a year. i lost my license for 5 years.

Once, doing 97 in a 65 in my Prowler. The state trooper just wrote "80 in 65", so it was a $150 ticket instead of $450 and a suspended license. I was speeding, and I was honest about it, so the trooper was nice.

The only other times I was pulled over was on my 50cc scooter (lol) by one asshole local cop who checked my registration and license 5 days in a row. I filed a harassment complaint and he was suspended.

i want to die in a crash but these fucking christfag cops keep going hurr durr what about your parents they care your life is sacred bla bla bla

but it turns out riding a replica race motorcycle wearing nothing but half a helmet, shorts, and flip flops is totally okay.

How do they initiate these drug tests? Or are you talking about breathalyzers? Sorry about your fledgling country germanbro

1st time
>3am
>mellow cruise
>in my first car, 83 celica supra
>straight pipe
>see cop headlights coming from ahead, turn off brights
>no worries
>follow my route to the upper neighborhoods
>he took a long way around for whatever reason
>meet at a stop sign, hes on my left and i stop 3secs before him
>go because right of way before hes fully stopped
>flashing lights and double-whoop
>fat mouthbreather with grey hair
>ive seen you twice tonight and could hear you flying up that hill from below the highway. did you stop at that stop sign? what do you think youre doing
>cruising, my car has long gearing so i have to be at high rpm up hills
>long stare
>ill be back with your license

>15mins later
>i dont want to see you around here again tonight, have a good one

>not flooring it and outrunning the cops to prove your Veeky Forums street cred

pussies

only time i've been stopped was at a dui checkpoint because i didn't have a front license plate

My metro couldn't outrun a parked car, How the fuck could I flee the cops?

Once. I was going 45 in a 30. I got a warning.

2nd time
>drive the boner stock 91 civic to Wendy's
>its fucking closed
>theres a fun road along the waterfront industrial shit thats unlit and never patrolled
>fucking flying
>headlights entering the stretch just as i go around a bend
>NOT cop lights
>almost immediately catches up
>slow the fuck down
>go from the 60 zone to the 50 zone
>lights and a siren, it was an undercover suv
>apparently clocked at 91 in a 50 zone (41 over)
>radar detector never went off

>ask how he clocked me
>i paced you
i was in a bad mood so
>you sure that wasnt just how fast you were speeding to catch up to me?
>frowns at me
>takes my license and reg to the car, im waiting for 20+min
>comes back
>ok im just issuing a warning here, its cold out so be careful, you never know when you could hit black ice.

yes im white

>45 ina 30
yo that's hard core

All the stupid fucks here go 45+ in 30 zones and 60 in 45 zones. You gotta speed with these faggots to "go with the flow of traffic"

>"General Road Safety Check, good evening. May I see your license and registration please?"
>checks your shit
>comes back
>"Would you mind stepping out of the vehicle please?"
Now you could say no but that would make you seem suspicious and they'd hold you there and get a court order to get you out.
>*shines flashlight in your eyes*
>"Would you mind if we take a drug test?"
Now again, you can refuse, but they'll just hold you there and get a court order because a) refusing a drug test is suspicious and b) literally fucking anything they can make up is reason enough to warrant one. "Your car/hat/hairstyle/beard/eyes/whatever look like the average stoner's." Shit like that. In my FoST they flat out told me ST drivers tend to be stoners. In my Golf I had a skateboard in the trunk that they saw.
>*hands you urine cup*
>*dips test strip*
>If clean, "thank you Sir, have a nice day"

Now as for what happens when you can't pee on command (like me) or in public or when you'd just gone before you set off.
The first time I got pulled they gave me a bottle of water from their car and waited for half an hour. I still couldn't piss so they told me to lock the car, took me to the police station and took a blood sample. Then, because the blood sample takes longer to analyze (2 weeks), they told me to call someone to pick me up because I was under the suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs so I was prohibited from driving home.
The second time they took me to a gas station nearby, bought me a coffee and let me take the cup into the toilet stall there. (This was during the test drive for a brand new car mind you, my phone was going nuts with calls from the dealership already cause I took twice as long as I said I would)
Third time they didn't have a test kit in their car so took me to the station and let me use the stalls there.

It's annoying but just be polite and cooperative and you might get a free coffee. Based Deutschland.

Dude what the fuck. I thought Hitler lost WWII.

>get off work at 1 am
>stop at bar for a beer
>go to gas station to pick up more beer because work mate will be joining me later
>pull up to light a mile away from my turn, cop in front of me
>look at his side mirror, he's constantly moving trying to get a look at me
>wtf
>light turns green cop goes into yellow lane to turn
>pass him
>3 seconds later he goes from complete stop to flooring it
>oh no you don't motherfucker
>take left turn at 40 mph
>take next left at 30 onto my street park the car
>hear the pig squeal as he takes second left
>i'm already opening my door, he drives in front of my house, slows down and stares at me before driving away
I don't know what the fuck that was about. I didn't want to get pulled over because I figured he'd make a stink out of me having a case of beer in the car but whatever

wtf nazi shit is this

The stupid fucks are your local legislators and whoever was in charge of zoning and road design

>but it's within 300000 feet of a church, and has one crosswalk and two corners that a jeep can't safely take so it has to be 30!

But on the other hand I can go 250 kph legally on the Autobahn and do 120 in a 100 with just a €30 fine at worst to worry about.

It's not all bad.

True to be fair I could go easily 70 mph on those roads probably but they are all residential. They have sidewalks and bikelines and you don't want someone speeding by while on a sunday stroll. Who would want to live in a house next to a highway

One time I was 17 and I was fucking with a VW R32 on the highway in my 1993 Buick Regal (kek) and we were doin like 105-110, I looked at the guy and we both ust laughed and then as I was slowing down (took a while with old ass ABS) I passed a cop, he lit up...

He only gave me a citation for 76 in a 55. I felt blessed because my dumb ass boy-racer game with that VW wouldn't have been worth a 110 in 55 ticket....

Bro yea once
I had just put this sick K&N cold air intake, magnaflow exhaust, new tires and I put a chip in it. It was like 100 more hp.
Im driving right and my car is loud. So I turn up my radio, which is connected to one of those speakers I stole from the school, like a mini megaphone you know. Shit was loud bro, you can hear what im jamming to.
So Im going 80 by my school and I see the cop and I slam the brakes. Fucking mad stopped bro, it made the paint on my calipers flake off. Must be so hot.
I leave a big long tire mark on street and my homies saw, they were telling me to do a burnout. I looked and cop was gone so I was like "fuck yea bros check this out".
Mad fucking smoke, im talking you would think my car is doing huge vape clouds. Then i see fucking cop lights through clouds and im like oh shit no.
I stop and talk to police.
I went to court and lost my license because its like extra illegal in front of school and being dangerous by people.
This was gay I was so mad bro.
Its been like 3 years and i still cant drive

Literally got pulled over this morning for going 9 over. He took it down to just 5 over but still ticketed me.
This is a month after I got another speeding ticket, that time going 16 over on the freeway, which is literally nothing but he still ticketed me anyway.

How fucked am I going to be on insurance because of it? Will it skyrocket?

if you had a toyobaru you could :^)

Pulled over for """62""" in 40, my speedo never went over 55. Same speed everyone goes, coming home from school. I was 17, this was like 3 months ago, 18 now.
Wrote me for 49, didn't bother fighting because I was scared of paying $250 in court fees. I did the traffic school, no points.

Last week I rear ended someone in the rain because of my shitty tires. Got a ticket, 3 points. Haven't paid it yet, how fucked an I going to be on insurance?

>Im talking you would think my car is doing huge vape clouds
top kek

If you show up for court they'll prob dismiss it or you can argue it. 10% I believe is the leeway they normally give for inaccuracy. (If you're in America that is)

no, not in 5 years of driving, knock on wood.

>Speeding
>overtaking where you can't
>worn tyres
>not indicating
>wearing full face helmet but forgot to close the strap, thanks eu
>driving a bike that's more powerful than permitted

And pulled over for no reason nearly once a month sometimes searching for. drugs checking paperwork etc. must have been pulled over hundreds of times

I can't believe you people never get pulled over in Usa

You should get a dash cam. That way the cops can't fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvq9fmjgwI0

That's pretty much unthinkable. The only time I got pulled over "for no reason" was when I was parked with a friend at a gas station working out a drug deal and a cop saw us and figured
>hey that looks like a shady drug deal
because it was

I did get pulled over once because I was driving with my headlights off at night, but I simply explained my alternator had broken and I was trying to get back home without running the battery all the way down and the friendly man simply told me to stop at the next gas station, call a friend, and deal with it during the daytime.

Uh, yeah.
Window tint.
Registration.
Riding a bicycle after dark without a headlight
100 in a 55, but she wrote it down to 75.
100 in a 65, but he wrote it down to 85. That sucked as it was many counties away, so I had to have the thing moved.
90 in a 45. That cost some money. Again, three counties away and a pain in the ass to move.
90 in a 75 in Washington state. I had read on a motorcycling forum that if you send a letter to the court, say you're sorry, admit guilt - that WA would not reveal your ticket to the outside world- like CA and my insurance company, as long as I didn't get a ticket anywhere else.
Oh, and 75 in a 55 in the dark on Highway 1. I had my Class B at the time and I couldn't even go to traffic school, so I just had to pay it and eat the points.

a bunch of times
most entertaining time
>around midnight or so driving down Watt Ave in North Highlands - Sacramento
>driving towards the freeway on the way home, near McClellan
>suddenly Sheriff car behind me
>i'm not doing anything wrong, keep going about 5-7mph over the limit because fuck the police
>hit a red light and stop, only me and the Sheriff on this side of the road
>Rather than pull up to the line the Sheriff stops in my blind spot
>wut.png
>green light and we go and hes hang in my blind spot
>tell my buddy we're about to get pulled over
>suddenly another Sheriff comes off a side road and flys up behind us
>thinking ffs just pull me over already
>third car appears and they light me up
>pull into a parking lot and shutoff the car
>felony stop time, driver put your hands outside the window, driver step out of the car, walk backwards to my voice etc
>they run all my info and figure out i'm just a white kid from Davis
>oh sorry, a car matching your was involved in a driver by early tonight, anyway drive safe and have a nice night

I did. I run it all the time and refuse to drive if it locks up (cheap chinese piece of shit, cam quality is ok it just has firmware issues once in a while)

only once, and that was for a random breath test.

Good read top lel

Pulled over many times, call them "officer" n be polite, not all cops are that bad

On 3 separate occasions. Only got ticketed once because the officer was on her period.

5 before i was out of highschool
>tfw my parents love me and gave me nice cars

3 times

>Round 1
Pulled over for exhaust being loud as shit.
Told him I had a busted flex pipe and work at a dealership I'm gonna fix it this week.
>Verbal warning

>Round 2
Pulled over for exhaust being loud as shit and doing a burnout in an empty lot with friends.
Same deal told him it was a busted flex pipe ect.
Got banned from the town supposedly.
>Written warning don't go to that town for 30days

>Round 3
Myself and 3 other friends cars all pulled over for supposed street racing, reckless driving, excessive speed,we were going almost 50 in a 35.
Cars are all loud as shit per usual so it sounds like we're going fast but we're not.
>Verbal warning(logged on computer) don't go to that town for 30days

The last one was confusing for all of us no idea if the cops were being nice or if they really just didn't have any proof except their word against ours. There was 3 cruisers with us that night.

yeah one for turning right on a green light. The dumbass cop said i had to wait for a green arrow but then i pointed at the light and said there was not one. He got butthurt and said he had to "run my license" came back with zero tickets and he said have a good day then left.

Kekl, what a dumbass

Post your bug user

yeah a couple times.
> Cop trails us for 5 miles with sirens off before pulling driver over, just wanted to check our IDs since it was 3AM and we were driving in the vicinity of a burgalry
>Pulled over while driving scooter, was told by cop "get a bigger bike". Pulled me over to check if I actually had a motorcycle license
>Got pulled over while high as shit. Cop informed me my tail light was out and told me to have a good day.
>Got rolled doing 87 in a 65. This was 5 miles from home after a 650 mile long car trip, and I really just wanted to get home.$380 speeding ticket; three miles an hour faster would've landed me a misdemeanor.
>Got pulled over for having firearm visible in the back of my car (which is legal.) Cop checks serial number and confirms it's unloaded, sends me on my way.
>Got pulled over while on a permit license for going 10 over the limit with passengers in my car. Cop let me off with a warning.
>Pulled over at 2 AM because cops assume cars at 2AM are up to no good. Walked around car with flashlight, run license on me and passengers, chatted about Mexican food. Sent me on my way.

Couple times, dont remember the order really. Got a few lectures
1. No front plate
2. Pulled out of a lit parking lot at dusk onto a lit road with my headlights still off
3. Busted taillight
4. Cracked exhaust that was loud enough to wake the dead in an old audi a4
5. license plate bulb out
6. headlight mis-alignment that was "blinding people"
7. driving a car that looked like it wasnt street legal (beach bug)

Did get a parking ticket once for parking about an inch within 10 feet of a hydrant, didn't bother to fight it.

Twice

>58 in a 45 zone, let off with a warning

>About 2-3 weeks later, 75 in a 60 (normally a 70). I got a doubled ticket amounting to $200 because there were "workers present" even though it was Labor Day.

Cool cop

Not him but when passing you need to stay in the legal speed limit

yeah only once and it was on a fucking beach
>be 17 year old me
>cousin in law also likes cars
>his wife/my cousin finally said that they can get rid of the piece of shit kia sorento they have
>decides he wants to "offroad" it on the beach first
>takes me
>take it through the shitty beach trails behind the waterfront homes, felt like a proper offroading trail in the shitbox
>pulls out onto the flat beach and tells me to have a good
>sweet, stay cruising at like 35
>approach part of the beach with some people on it, but nobody is close to the vehicle path
>some soccer mom starts waving her arms, assume shes just throwing a hissy fit over muh chilluns
>sudden a police atv turns on its discos behind us
>cop gives us a $50 "ticket"
>but its more of a bullshit fine since there was no possible way to know that you're supposed to slow down to 5mph if you're anywhere near beachgoers
>no points on anyone's license
>decide to not make the situation into anything more than it was and just paid up the monies

Hey i got one ticket a year or so ago. Do I have any chance of being let off with a warning ever again now that I look like a "repeat offender"?
I feel like I fucked up for life.

yea like multiple times
>forgot license and got pulled over $180
>Speeding on a 25mph zone near my house
>Running over yellow light

Once for speeding
One for rolling a stop
And like 3 speeding tickets
Twice for tint

I'm going to court Thursday over no insurance, first time possession of marijuana + pariphinalia. I had an empty grinder and my friend had a ghetto-rigged pipe made out of a socket.

Fuck Oklahoma. But I shouldn't be going to jail.

>100 in a 55, but she wrote it down to 75.
>100 in a 65, but he wrote it down to 85. That sucked as it was many counties away, so I had to have the thing moved.
>90 in a 45. That cost some money. Again, three counties away and a pain in the ass to move.
>90 in a 75 in Washington state. I had read on a motorcycling forum that if you send a letter to the court, say you're sorry, admit guilt - that WA would not reveal your ticket to the outside world- like CA and my insurance company, as long as I didn't get a ticket anywhere else.
>Oh, and 75 in a 55 in the dark on Highway 1. I had my Class B at the time and I couldn't even go to traffic school, so I just had to pay it and eat the points.

Your insurance has to be outrageous.

>Once for speeding
>And like 3 speeding tickets

Her name is Rita

got pulled over and searched for drugs because i flashed my lights for the people ahead of me

She's a beauty. I'm a fan of curvy thicc vehicles.

I got pulled over when I exited the freeway at 4 am while coming home from work.

The cop was waiting to make a left, and my light turned red. His turned green and he turned left and pulled over. He waited until I passed him and he started following me real close and hit the lights on me. I pulled over and he asked me for the basics. He asked me some questions, then he claimed he pulled me over because he couldn't see the Month on the license plate. I didn't get a ticket.

Once at a speed trap near home - 80 km/h in a 50. Was new to driving at the time, and IBS was fucking me.
Once in California, 64 in a 55 (truck limit), he was pacing me while I was passing another semi. Paid it online, but it never showed up on my record. Presumably the cop never showed to court and it was dismissed, but they never refunded me.
Once in Washington, again driving the truck. He thought I went around the weigh-in-motion but just changed lanes to pass after the 'Scale closed' sign. He dropped that as soon as I explained, but still gave a warning for a small logbook thing.

Once, wore a hoodie and they wanted to check if i stole my shitbox. In fucking scandinavia... hood wasn't up btw

Many many many times, will greentext a story

>Motorbike fag
>Poor uni student
>Could only afford to fuel 250cc shitbike each week
>One day riding to uni, nothing unusual
>Police checkpoint
>Everything'slegal.jpg
>Waiting my turn patiently
>Oldfag cop points at me and says "Get the fuck over here"
>Wut?.jpg
>Yells to get pull up to him
>Do as he says
>Tells me to get off the bike
>Proceeds to go over every inch of the bike, my licence, spends an age in his car pulling details
>There is nothing, it's clean
>"Well your licence label isn't clear, going to fine you for failure to produce"
>Argument ensues
>This old guy threatens to add more to the fine if I keep "obstructing him from his job"
>Whatever you shitbag

Cont....

I was going to take the shitbag to court but the fine was pretty pathetic so I let it go as I was in final year and really busy but we met again several times

>Riding along one day
>Cop lights me up
>Pull straight over and kill ignition
>It's shitbag himself
>"I pulled you over for speeding"
>Was 100% not speeding
>"You must of locked onto a car because I was not speeding sir"
>Triggers him, this is questioning his ability to use a radar apparantly.
>Feel like it's a front for pushing a shitty ticket that's not legit but whatever
>See him click while looking over my bike
>"Licence plate not affixed in a manner I'm happy with"
>Not this shit again
>Argue how stupid his bullshit is
>Hands me 2 tickets
>Thisiswar.jpg
>Ride off, memorized his plate, his cruiser before I go

Next time we met shit went my way

So one night I'd pulled about 100 hours that week between uni and work. I was shattered

>In a car I got from family
>shitbox nissan with a 1.6L
>It's night, I'm following this shitty people mover doing half the speed limit
>Get to a straight, plant my foot
>Niggerwagon speeds up as well
>I keep my POS foot down and get by them
>Just backing off to cruise when I see cop lights
>I was about 30 over the limit or so at a guess when he saw me
>FUCK FUCK FUCK
>Not sure why but I suspect it's shitbag
>I hit my high beams to blind him
>Flash by him, no hesitation, foot still buried up it
>First few digits of the plate match shitbags
>99% sure it's him
>Nope.jpg
>He pulls over to U turn on me but a large truck blocks his turn
>I'm still buried, I was committed to my cause and knew these roads well
>econoshitbox vs cruiser is a go
>I'm struggling up to 100, as in I've been buried in the loud pedal for eternity and it's just got there
>See red and blues screaming up on me down the straight
>Too soon junior, we hitting them curves
>Take every bend at full throttle, never touched the brakes
>Get to a roundabout, this thing may be a shitbox but it's a manual shitbox
>Chop second and one wheel that thing like never before round towards town
>Lights still visible, he's coming
>Another couple intersections, perfectly clip this sack of crap round a few more bends
>In the zone, shit is real and pressure is on because I get caught I'm fucked
>Can see lights but they're a few streets over
>He's confused
>Take the chance to think about my next move
>There is a local football game on
>Mash the pedal and dip down a few streets in the direction of the venue
>Find this huge carpark full of cars from people watching the game
>Park up
>Had steelies on it and for some reason I had hubcaps in the back
>swap them on, car looks full econobox now
>Walk off and watched the game
>Game ended and left with everyone else

Drove home the back way.

One time, I was riding my bike home forum school.
I was waiting at a red light, and a cop walked next to me, and without saying anything he turned off my bike, took the key and told me to go to the side of the road, where his collegue was parked.
They told me they pulled me over because there had been a robbery with a bike similair to mine (bullshit, I was sixteen then and I had a shitty Yamaha R125).
They did the usual controls (licence, insurance and registration), and since there was nothing wrong they searched my bag.
Nothing wrong there too, so they check the bike, and -this is my fault- I had an adjustable licence plate holder.
Result: 500€ fine, and three months without the bike.

Yeah, a few times. Never gotten a ticket tho.

First time was not wearing a seatbelt. Was literally my second day of driving with a license and I rushed out of the house. Haven't forgotten since.

Second time was for something called "improper passing" which still to this date, I don't understand. There was a broken line, I used my turn signals, and obeyed the posted speed limit.

Third and fourth time were for speeding. First time 10 miles over, second time was 35 miles over. High school friend was the cop the second time. Let me off with a warning.

Fifth and final time was turning right where it said "No right on red". Was 12am and i didn't see the sign, so he let me off.

yes

too many passengers

and

to see if I was drunk (I was not)

I hate that people who breed think just because they made a horrible decision they can ruin everyone else's fun.

Im in exactly the same situation you are

nope

one time i was going just below 100 in 50 zone, police patrol was running around and they just honked at me
>tfw living in the outskirts
>tfw having lowest tier of "i'm casual sunday driver please have mercy upon me" shitbox without any mods, not even a fucking sticker finally pays off

Up until 8 months ago I have been pulled over maybe 5 times in total, with just a casual hi to the cop and off I go.

In the last 8 months, I had been pulled over over 30 times. Sometimes twice in span of 2 minutes.
Drug test, Alch test, full on car search, checking my person.

I'm not sure if this could be taken to the court for harassing though?