Saturday, 4/29, 7AM.

>Where
Banning High School
161 W. Westward Ave.
Banning, CA 92220

>Bring
Plenty of fluids, walkie talkies if you have them

>Misc
zello walkie talkie (for you plebs who don't have the real thing): zello.com/GranAutismo

kik chat: we'll add you if you show up.

Plan is to leave by 8:00, head up the mountain to Idyllwild, then out into the Palm Springs area for some dirt road hooning. We'll probably get food in Idyllwild and Palm Springs, in case anybody is worried about /k/ tier dickery. As usual, you don't need to stay the entirety of the meet. You can always take off once you've had your fill of autism. I know it's early and a bit of a drive for the non-IEfags, but 40 miles of epic roads and desert dickery will be fun. So what are you waiting for? Call tell your workplace that you've got the shits and show up!

Are there still a lot of people in the area because of Coachella?

If there are, they're too busy getting high off of jenkem in the Salton Sea. I highly doubt they'd want to drive on mountain roads while off their rocks on ecstasy.

>implying I can hear your walker talkie chatter over my eurobeat

Why fucking 8 am? I'd need to get up at like 4?

So we can hit the touge before cyclists and tourists get there.

You like getting stuck behind cargo trucks?

As much as id love to, my vette wouldnt apreciate the dirt

For once we're doing dirt and I can't even make it :v

June Hoon's down in Anza Borrego. Shoot for the 3rd.

Won't it be hot as fuck?

June 3rd not 3rd Saturday of June right? Kek sorry I'm just autistic...

Bring extra fluids m8.

>be rwd
>have Subaru slaves in case you get stuck

Damn it feels good being right wheel drive

We can keep cool exploring the mud caves like a bunch of sandniggers.

>implying we won't pull a Top Gear and leave your sorry ass behind

;-;

June 3rd, first Saturday. Any later and the nights become unbearably hot.

We're probably going to head out Friday night to watch the meteor shower though.

About fucking time you faggots did an IE meet

Bump

Because silverwrxfag is a fucking nutcase who thinks a bunch of autists are willing to get up early. RIP palm desert meet

It's not dirt. The 243 through Idyllwild is a nice mountain climb with lots of switchbacks. Locals drive really fast on it. Don't expect to go below the speed limit haha.

The first section of the 74 gets really cold at night. Very straight so you can get some pretty heinous speeds. Nice redwoods and pines through the valley.

The switchbacky bit through the mountains to PD is nice and deserty. My friends stopped on it and walked up a mountain and had lunch, it gets very windy there.

And I'd actually probably go to this one if I weren't in Berkeley for the weekend.

We're going out into the desert for the dirt.

Socal finally does a dirt meet.
Truck isn't ready this time...
We'll see, maybe I can pull off a miracle.

There's a /org/+S/o/cal camping trip scheduled for early June in the desert. Probably June 3rd.

Bump

Hopefully I'll be able to make that one. /org/ meets are fun but it's usually just two guys so it'd be cool to have a group, even if it's mostly street just street cars

>sky valley
Will you guys be blasting desert rock the whole time?

If anyone has a skeet launcher, we'd appreciate it greatly. Otherwise we'll just hunt for illegals or something since the border is less than 50 miles away.

thats one hot ass splitter

Qotsa is love
Qotsa is life

I can probly make June 3rd