Window washer pandhandlers

>window washer pandhandlers
That'll be $4.99+tip pls.

Anyone else have to deal with these fucks? Middle schoolers always pull this shit around the area I work and it's annoying as fuck.

lol haven't seen one of those in decades

install a train horn. when they wipe honk it till they're deaf. the show a sign saying "that'll be 4$ please."

what do they actually do if you don't pay? i've never seen guys like these in eurostan

never seen one
if I did I'd immediately tell him to fuck off and not to touch my fucking car.

Nothing, besides get butthurt and try to guilt trip you as they walk away

I always meet them around Poznan in Poland for some reason

That's the correct way to deal with them. They're only trying to guilt people for shekels so they'll gladly move on to a different mark.

>Anyone else have to deal with these fucks?
No, because it's illegal and dangerous, and the police move them on quickly if they don't get run over first.

They were everywhere in Italy during the 90's, now they are almost completely gone. The mafia porbably killed them all.

The last time I saw a panhandler, I saw a cop pull over and get out, and the guy just didn't notice. I started pointing at the guy and did the "turn around" gesture with my hand. He thought I was going to give him something (lmao) so he made it halfway through the cars waiting at the light to get to me when he could finally hear me.

His face after seeing the cop was priceless.

>then wot out of there when the light turns

No, I clean my shit on my own.

If my windshield is that dirty, I'd just turn on the washers and let the wipers do it's job..

The correct answer is "spierdalaj rumunie".

Where I live they're at major intersections every day, theres at least 10 of them and they're all niggers fucked up on P. They don't actually expect any money from you, but they use it as a way to deal drugs and will pretty much always wash your window to intimidate you unless you have a dashcam, or your car looks gang affiliated. Police give 0 fucks, I have literally witnessed a police officer ask one how his day was going. South Auckland is a fucking shithole.

Where I live they're pretty much everywhere. They "wash" your windshield squirting dishwasher water and using their awful worn down wipers. You generally just give them a coin or two and it's enough.

>
Where I live they're at major intersections every day, theres at least 10 of them and they're all niggers fucked up on P.
P? what's that

>clean car properly
>these fucks spray their awful detergent on it

reeeeeeee

I recently encountered a dude that washed my windows. I rolled down my window and said "I don't have any cash" and he just wished me a nice day.

>ruining my perfectly clean windshield I cleaned myself with dirty water
do you accept bullets as payment?

That's the one nice thing about the card society is now you can just tell beggars you don't have any cash on you and it might as well be true for all they know.

Haha just take out $50 and tell them to do what you want first.
Made this old guy piss himself as I promised him $200. Took off at ths green light, dumb old fuck.
Made another lady show me her tits, swapped out the $50 for a $1 when she was busy lifting her stupid cheap ass shirt. Threw it at her.
Fuck these degenerates. I laugh at their expense. Leave them without any dignity

careful with that edge, you could hurt yourself

>Anyone else have to deal with these fucks?

All the time in Memphis. I do one of two things Depending on the time of day. If it's daylight I roll up my windows, lock my doors, and point my pistol straight at their face. If it's night I wait till they get to about 10 feet away and then I hit my windshield fluid switch and pretty much makes them irrelevant.

New Zealand slang for meth, pretty much.

this only happened to me while i was in NYC a hobo washed my windsheild with a crumpled up newspaper and make it dirtyer than it already was

i said no sorry i cant help you amd he walked away..... the end

>point my pistol straight at their face
but did you intend to shoot
>inb4 if they touch my car, I would
Highly doubt you'd risk legal problems over a worthless dead nigger and dirty windshield

never seen one in my whole life, thank god for that

>point my pistol straight at their face

>Implying anyone is going to believe the windshield washing nigger in Memphis over the driver
good luck with that. Memphis is a shit hole.

Good point, but what if Nignog McGee pulls his Glawk 40 Problem Solver on you.
Then you have to either get shot or shoot him and deal with "he dindu nuffin"

>>window washer pandhandlers
What is this? I have never dealt with this. I've heard it's a problem in areas with high homeless rates though.

they wash your windshields without asking and then expect you to pay them.
If you dont they kick your car or some shit.

>what if Nignog McGee pulls his Glawk 40 Problem Solver on you.

Then I put as many of 15 rounds of 9 mememeter into his chest as I can.

>Then you have to deal with "he dindu nuffin"

As nog infested as Memphrica is the savages here seem genuinely disinterested when ever one of their fellow dindus get's trayvoned. It's rather amazing that Memphis hasn't been chimp out central considering the massive population density of darkies it has.

>but did you intend to shoot

All I needed was a reason, however small.

Right now in Memphis there is a group of people running a car theft spree. There MO is to have some guy walk in front of a car at a stop light and block there path while a follow car drives up behind them and "accidentally" hits their car. When the driver get's out to inspect the damage they hold him up at gun point take his belongings and steal his car. 1 guy has already been shot.

This is good info, I'm looking to move south of Knoxville when I retire.
>tfw just want to live close to Hwy 129 so I can go full Dagumi in the middle of the night

Wow! I am both impressed and moved to see that many racial slurs chained together in a single coherent statement without the use of the word "nigger". It almost brings a tear to me eye.

>the glock won't explode in his hand

you like huey lewis and the news?

Never seen this in Seattle and there are a lot of bums here. Usually they just stand at the intersection and try to look sad.

Never gave money to any bum either. My girlfriend did once and she realized "bus money" was code for drug funds.

People always beg for money where I work (downtown east side Vancouver)

One time, some lady asked for change and I told her I didn't have any cash then she gently grabbed my jacket and told me "oh that's okay there's an ATM down the street let's go =D =D". It was like 7pm in February, just got off work, and 95 percent of her teeth were either gone or rotten brown/yellow.

Told her nah, then speed walked it outta there.

Whenever someone asks me for change now I just say "No".

I live in the desert so if i see any pan handlers not being stupid like washing windows then i hand them a water bottle instead of money. If they dont take the water then i know they can fuck off with their drugs.

I also only crack the window enough to slip the bottle through

>Hwy 129
Pic (and filename) related?
Ge/o/rgianon here. Buddy and I drove up just because it sounded badass.
Not worth 5 hours of commute just to drive the speed limit behind a horde of boomers on harleys, but if it was my backyard, I'd love it. I'm sure night time is much better.

I've usually just said "sorry", now I just ignore them like they don't exist because I get pestered so much just walking a few blocks.

>passenger in friends car
>stop at light
>windscreen attendant comes running over with a brush that looks like its been inside a dog and wipes the screen
>friend tells him to do the rest
>makes the guy clean all his windows
>friend then asks him to give his wheels a scrub
>panhandler flips him off and leaves
>mfw

We used to have tons called squeegee kids in toronto but they got either killed or put into workhouses by ex mayor David Miller.

Now in some off ramps or major intersections there's a few who panhandle instead.
One lady I see every other day and I know most of the people who live in the area know she's married, drives a MB ML350, asks for change will wearing a goose down jacket and only begs for change because he husband cut her off and she doesn't want to get a job so she can buy her own shit.

>South Auckland is a fucking shithole.
At least you don't have APEX like in Melbourne.

mexico here

i would say this is where this cancer originated, these people are all over intersections here.

best you can do is tell them not to touch your car, if they ignore you and keep going, shake your head, roll your eyes and ignore them like a teenage girl.

I hate these fuckers. i don't know what they put on their squeedges but it smells like fucking gasoline and always leaves my windshield strangely sticky.

fuck them.

>Never seen this in Seattle and there are a lot of bums here.
On game days, black kids come by and asked me for car insurance money while my car is parked for the football game. It's $10 but another time it was $20. The only way to avoid it is to park as fast as possible and then walk to the stadium ramp as fast as possible. If they don't talk to you, then they can't charge you for car insurance.

The whole unpleasantness of driving just to be confronted by hustlers selling scratch insurance convinced me to give up going to games. Seattle has a huge minority problem but it is one of the quasi-sanctuary cities.

I actually ran into one when driving down to Miami, confused the fuck out of me at first, pretty much just drove off once the light turned green lol.

>scratch insurance
The fuck

It's a protection racket. The implication is that you pay them, and they don't scratch your car. Don't pay them, your car gets scratched to shit.

Typical third world nation problem.

Install a 3rd windshield squirter nozzle, pointed sideways.

See panhandler coming. Blast full force.

I know what you're getting at but if I could, I would.

I had one wash my windows the other day even when I was shaking my head at him. Rolled down the window a crack to tell him I didn't have any money but he spoke first and said "No cash please but water is welcome"

The one day when I didn't have a spare water bottle with me and it made me feel like shit.

Always see it in Manurewa, Manukau, and Pakuranga intersections

Canadian?

Sounds like you're on my path with the homeless.
>first sometimes give them change
>later just say sorry and keep walking
>later just ignore their existance completelly
>usually tell them to fuck off and get a job now, especially if they badger

You get jaded pretty quick living downtown. Its always the same homeless fucks who are pestering you for change day after day when literally any temp agency in the city will give them day work if they just showed up. Lazy pricks.

>any temp agency in the city will give them day work
You forgot all the conditions those temporary worker agencies require. You're also forgetting the poor and homeless are competing against the not so poor and homeless as well as the immigrants both legal and illegal. And then, beyond what the work agencies require, the employers seeking help from the agency set additional requirements. And even for manual labor jobs, many employers do not furnish tools, so the homeless cannot meet the tool requirement. Thus, many jobs exist but cannot be filled by poor or homeless. But of course, it looks "good" that the agencies have all those jobs listed.

Don't you have police there?
Why doesn't anybody call it?

Does anybody ever "punish" those kids?

>We used to have tons called squeegee kids in toronto but they got either killed or put into workhouses by ex mayor David Miller.
Am I supposed to read this as "(killed) or ((put into workhouses) by ex mayor David Miller)", or "((killed) or (put into workhouses) by ex mayor David Miller)", as in, the mayor killed some of them?

Yes.

Can someone explain to me how this works?
I'm at a light for maybe 2 minutes. Is this motherfucker supposed to walk up, clean my windshield, and am I supposed to roll down my window and pay him before the light turns green?

"Thanks for the wash, faggot."
>burn out

>Does anybody ever "punish" those kids?
For what? Where's your proof? After several unsuccessful detentions, you should realize that the city can be subject to expensive civil rights lawsuits filed by the black or mexican civil rights activists. Seattle has had too many suits already that it had to pay out. If you want to start fixing the problem, one way is to repeal a lot of those civil rights laws that allow for lawsuits.

never had an issue because i ride a motorcycle.

The police can stay hidden nearby in a normal car to watch as they ask for money and when they scratch a car they can arrest them.
Or even some civilian taking a video of them doing so would be enough proof.

The part when I asked "Does anybody ever "punish" those kids?" I obviously meant civilians taking justice in their own hands.

bump into them when lane splitting
>TFW

Yes.

>I obviously meant civilians taking justice in their own hands.
You'll be sued to bits for discrmination just like with trayvon. Seattle is a very liberal "sanctuary" city. It's why homeless are able to live in their cars in front of people's houses and the homeowners cannot make them leave. I rechecked the terms of my Pemco car insurance policy since they updated terms, and there's now wording in it that exempts coverage for when living in the car as a domicile. Pemco is a seattle-based insurance company, so it must be aware of various issues with people living in their cars.

Holy shit this stuff infuriates me. I am worried that more and more of this shit will spill over into Bellevue which is pretty clean at the moment while Seattle is a dumbster for special citizen homeless people who have their own set of laws.

>rent a car in china
>driving around
>kid throws muddy water on windshield
>starts rubbing it around with dirty cloth
>I get out of the car
>kick small boy in between the legs
>drive away
>look in rear mirror and see the kid is not moving
>accelerate and drive away at 180 km/h
>fly back to California next day

life is good

i don't live or work near poor people so no

>I am worried that more and more of this shit will spill over into Bellevue
Doesn't your Crossroads area have a problem with homeless encampments? Bellevue city government resisted a long time by making it hard for charity relief organizations to open up centers in Bellevue. But city governments change over time as voters pick different people. But those Bellevue city council members from the 1990's and early 2000's did have an effective idea.

It's clear from observation in King County that having homeless services causes more homeless to appear and cluster around those services. Without such services, the homeless move out to places like Seattle or Renton which are known to have active homeless services, clothing supply centers, and big public spaces like their public libraries that do NOT kick homeless out for being loud or smelly.

>You'll be sued to bits for discrmination just like with trayvon
So if the police goes after criminals who happen to be white you're a good citizen, but if they go after criminals who happen to be black, even if they're undeniably committing a crime, they're at fault for it, because it's racist to punish blacks for their crimes?

Doesn't that imply that for whites committing a crime is wrong, and for blacks it's normal and to be left unpunished, meaning they're genetically inclined to commit crimes (because otherwise race wouldn't be an issue here)?
That's way more racist than any kind of discrimination the police could do.

Is it only for blacks or for other minorities too?

Oh my sweet summer child.

Yes. You can not be racist towards white people. If white people kill each other it means nothing. If minorities kill eachother it means nothing. But once a white person or white officer arrests a minority, or has to shoot one, boy oh fucking boy you better prepare for the HE DINDU NUFFIN

I know about the chimpouts and the dindunuffin stuff, but I thought they were just high profile cases fueled by the media.
Didn't know it was normal to be sued for prosecuting a minority.
Are you exagerating or it's actually the situation in the USA?

They have guards posted around the area to warn them of when the police are on the way. When they get a warning, they vanish, nowhere to be found. When the police leave, they go back to their spot.

At least, that's how I'd do it. Unless they're actually associated with the local mobs, in which case the police already know and know not to mess with them.

And even if the police DID find them and DID collar them, what would they be charged with? They're minors, they can't be charged with shit.
And also, it's america. Being black is a crime, extortion is not.

>They have guards posted around the area to warn them of when the police are on the way. When they get a warning, they vanish, nowhere to be found. When the police leave, they go back to their spot.
That's why you go in plain clothes, gather evidence, then arrest them.

>At least, that's how I'd do it. Unless they're actually associated with the local mobs, in which case the police already know and know not to mess with them.
Is this a case of police corruption or they're afraid of angering the mob?

>And even if the police DID find them and DID collar them, what would they be charged with? They're minors, they can't be charged with shit.
Really?
Minors can actually do whatever they want with no ripercussions?
Why?

>And also, it's america. Being black is a crime, extortion is not.
What do you mean?

No, that's literally how it is in the US.

>That's why you go in plain clothes, gather evidence, then arrest them.
For what? They know not to make direct threats to damage your car if you don't pay. It's not illegal for people to accept money from you if you want them to watch your car while you go in to the stadium.

Unsuccessful prosecutions also becomes bait for Racial Profiling charges. Seattle police got assblasted by Obama on it and a court injunction was issued against the city along with fines. Seattle has gotten multiple fines from multiple cases. It's statistical chance for the city to lose suits due to the huge number of discrimination cases. The burden of proof needed to file a discrimination case is far lower than the burden of proof to win. But cases are filed anyways since if a case is accepted, it uses federal money instead of the defendant's money to run the defense against the crime.

Twisted applications of anti-discrimination laws as well as twisted usage of hate crime laws are expensive unintended consequences for the taxpayers. This will continue since the anti-discrimination and hate crime laws have low burden of proof needed to successfully file a case with the federal government.

Not him but I am Canadian, and downtown Windsor is full of career beggars, most of whom have been out there for decades, and always seem to find brand new clothes.

The one that bugs me the most is this morbidly obese old bitch zipping around in her fucking rascal. If you're homeless and destitute, how the fuck are you keeping your fat-mobile charged? How are you still so FUCKING FAT?

This is fucking canada, there are tons of fucking help organizations and unemployment agencies. If you're out on the street in my city asking for handouts it is almost exclusively due to drugs. Get fucked human waste.

This. There is essentially no excuse to be homeless unless you have a mental issue preventing you from getting a job.

big man

I'm sorry for your situation if that's true.

>For what? They know not to make direct threats to damage your car if you don't pay. It's not illegal for people to accept money from you if you want them to watch your car while you go in to the stadium.
For when they actually damage the cars of those who don't pay.

>Unsuccessful prosecutions also becomes bait for Racial Profiling charges. Seattle police got assblasted by Obama on it and a court injunction was issued against the city along with fines. Seattle has gotten multiple fines from multiple cases. It's statistical chance for the city to lose suits due to the huge number of discrimination cases. The burden of proof needed to file a discrimination case is far lower than the burden of proof to win. But cases are filed anyways since if a case is accepted, it uses federal money instead of the defendant's money to run the defense against the crime.
Surely that won't be the case if there's actual video proof (or even a police witness), right?

I just noticed that I forgot to put the post link in this post The second and third paragraphs are meant for My bad.

>Surely that won't be the case if there's actual video proof (or even a police witness), right?
All that is besides the point because you and both know the jails are full of blacks, yet there are many others in the system. And for those not in jails but are being prosecuted with fines and probation, there's always more yet to be caught.

The source of problems is never ending. Just look at April 19th case with five shot by the black teen. Then the April 20th where four officers were injured by the two black teenagers (guy and girl) with 3 officers shot and one hit on head with glass beer bottle used as a club. These overshadow all the parking and car prowl problems. Have you used the parking garage across from Seattle Center? That had a lot of car prowls. Some people have said in local forums that it can go on 50 feet away from them since they just break the window with that window breaker tool which causes all the glass to instantly craze up into lots of small pieces.

>I thought they were just high profile cases fueled by the media
No, those types of cases go on all the time whether or not the media covers them.

I understand it's a very bad and widespread issue, but I don't get how can they just do as they please without anyone doing anything.
It all seems very absurd to me.
That's even past Sweden levels of absurdity.

You mean the alleged persecution (and killing of blacks by the police, or the people crying racism when criminals who happen to be black get punished for their crimes?

Jokes on you
Here in colombia you only pay 10 cents

someone kicks my car im getting out and kicking them

Mef-and-fet(pet)-amines.
The P be silent.

you are in a car keep window wound up and drive off DOY!

A couple times in South Auckland, a few out west, too.
Usually just give them the signal and all is well.

I thought it was illegal now after big issues with traffic, since it is a safety issues.

Same shit here in Denmark. It's practically impossible to be homeless as a citizen, unless you choose to.
And yet I'm supposed to feel sorry for these stupid fucks.

If it is an American nigger, your door gets kicked or your windshield gets bashed in with the squeegee

Some deranged nigger tried to wash my Challenger windows with a spray bottle and fucking newspaper awhile back. My car was pristine clean, like always. I had to get physical.

Newspaper is pretty good at washing cars. It doesn't streak or leave behind residue

Fuck off, surely newspaper would scratch the shit out of the paint. It was dry paper.