Why does every single youtuber buy a Lamborghini Huracan and not something more exclusive or different like a pagani or...

Why does every single youtuber buy a Lamborghini Huracan and not something more exclusive or different like a pagani or something else like a ferrari 488

Other urls found in this thread:

fastestlaps.com/models/acura-nsx-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you faggots giving youtubers enough attention to the point where they can afford huracans?
fuck off

Because Pagani isn't a company that you can just walk up to and ask if you can buy on of their cars. Even if you're a youtuber

Pagani's cost a million
488's start at 250k
Huracans can be had at 200k

New Lambos are also genuinely good and reliable supercars, on account of being mostly german

to be fair i just watched a techyoutuber and then he got big like 500k and then he posted a video one day ''buying my new car'' and it was a huracan like every other youtuber

but theres like so many other cars to choose from what about a bentley or a aston martin or like dodge viper or something like that

Hop on carsforsale, find the cheapest huaracan, that's the only reason

because lambos are lifestyle appliances and not cars.

>why do people like things i don't like

>huracan

Did you mean mclaren?

t.special snowflake

THIS.

Pagani Huayra = ~2 million Euros for the cheapest spec. Very limited. The normal Huayra stopped production at 100 units

Ferrari 488 = you have to buy a couple California T's before you're accepted into the super elite club of assholes allowed to order a new 488.

Huracan = cheapest option and easiest to get. No hoops to jump through. Production numbers through the roof.

>Not buying the new NSX
>Not buying the upcoming Supra
>only buying shitty Italian cars
why

>buying the new NSX

>mid engine 600hp supercar
>less than 150k
>this is a bad thing
?

>fastestlaps.com/models/acura-nsx-2016
It's stupid fast for 150k

It's a good car, but certainly not a good NSX successor.

I think you're being hyper critical of a seriously under rated car.

your average youtuber cant afford/control a 800 hp rear wheel drive hyper car

>Because normies

Literally because normies. A normie isn't impressed if you say "I have a Pagani" because none of them have ever heard of them. But Lamobrghini? Ferrari? They know of them because they are mainstream

>Why do you think Tai Lopez was like JUST BOUGHT THIS NEW LAMBORGHINI HERE
>Why are you giving them views

>new
>that car has been in production since 2006
not that impressive desu

That garage kind of looks like a shitty suburb garage.

it's a rented space for him to put the rented lambo in, lad

If it makes you feel any better, these fuckwits went a different route.

>Why does every single youtuber buy a Lamborghini Huracan
Why do you even know that? Why do you watch that vapid shit?

For close to that money you could have a Superformance continuation model GT-40, which is infinitely cooler and more interesting.

Where are you getting that information on the 488s?

I know of at least 3 guys locally that just bought 488s as their first Ferraris

This here.

If you watch youtube, you're a normie and should go back to plebbit

because no one can afford a pagani

and ferrari only sell their cars to people with an extended ownership of ferrarris