So, for those who have air fresheners for their car, what kind of scent do you have?

So, for those who have air fresheners for their car, what kind of scent do you have?

(black ice rockers need not apply in posting)

t. can't deal

It's not that I can't deal, it's that 90% of the this thread will most likely be people that have only black ice since it's that goddamn popular.

I forget what they're called but I have a bag of what looks like smallish white gravel. It was branded as magic rocks that absorb bad smells.

Actually works better than you'd think. I keep it under the driver's seat and then that way I don't need to contemplate fake car smells.

Those California scents the bubble gum one

Steel
Victory lane
Pine
Eucalyptus

Royal Pine

Bulgarian lavender essential oil. Put a few drops of that stuff on the air vents and the whole car smells nice.

I've been using these and happy with the scent.

The only scent in my truck thats not straight oozing out of the car itself is the gun lube I use to lube the ignition lock and the door hinges with

Other than that, it smells like a 42yo truck smells and I like it that way.

had a scent tree in my car when I bought it. It was the "race" smell apparently. First thing I did was throw it out.

I vape watermelon liquid to keep my car fresh bruh

Goddamn they're so fucking gay.

I only ever use Black Ice, and all the girls I've had in my car have commented that they really like the smell.

I can usually barely tolerate the shenanigans of my "fellow" vapers, BUT NOT THIS TIME.

Real Steel

The blue one, can't remember what it is. It's not black ice doe. Bought a 6 pack of them like 7 months ago, just now popped in the second one. Shits gonna outlast me.

Cinnamon

>no ripping large cigar smoke in ur car

come on man