Local Crashes

Any crazy crashes happened in your area recently? This happened in the town over from me the other day. 3 people injured but not life threatening.

>Porsche vs Truck

>living on the cape

i found this in the woods near where i crashed mine

at least the engine is fine, that guy could just swap it into another Porsche although if he can buy one he'll probably just buy another

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG ;-;

Would make a good donor car for a kit car or something.

Not recently but about 15 years ago a miat took out a telephone pole to the point it was almost hanging by the wires.

I was impressed. Pretty sure whoever did that died from it.

Sucks dick in the winter cause New England weather and sucks dick in the summer because of all the rich snobby tourists clogging up the roadways.

Muuhhh scenic views though.

reminds me of a lady I used to work with

Her daughter went missing sometime in the 80's. They thought she was abducted until they found her car with her skeleton in it sometime in the early 00's.

At least nothing of value was lost

yikes. well i didn't find any bodies in this one

I remember following the fire trucks to the accident and seeing it myself. It was something else. Apparently the driver was just fine despite taking out two cars along the way before smashing into a fucking brick wall.

t. Bradenton

fuuuck, i fear that more than death 2bh

a little gravel in the road, an accidental flick of the wheel, a bit late on the brakes

all it would take for me to plunge off the side of a cliff face into a thick pine forest at 2AM with no trails or outposts for hundreds of miles around, never to be heard from again, just completely disappear

I guess they might notice my car missing, but that could just as well happen in a kidnapping or if I decided to run away

Maybe I'll start leaving a note in my house before going out to the toegay, the roads here are incredible but there's so many incredibly dangerous sections with no guardrail or room for error

done that. Rolled 5-6 times down a cliff into thick forest at 1:32am, finished upside down with a bolder lodged in the roof and half the height of the vehicle gone. I used the last of the battery (since I had to kill the engine as it was upside down) to run my work light half way up the cliff(60m at a 45deg) by throwing it, used the light to find my way back up to the road. obviously my phone was in the center console so it was well and truly gone along with everything else which i later found some of hanging in the tops of trees, so i sat around for 5 hrs until the first person heading into work passed through.

Couple months ago we were overloading in my friends rx8 (red p plate so 3 people in car =overloading) and my friend was racing some arab cunt in a supra 160km in a 40km school zone and the supra spun out and smashed into a tree when he started braking. Pretty spooky moment. Pic not fully related.

sounds fuckin wild m8, imagine the climb if you broke both legs or something...

I should've elaborated, i don't care so much about nobody knowing where I am or if I am dead, (my mommy is the only living being that would care)

But being stuck in a crumpled wreck for hours, maybe days - my body crumpled up and mangled - in excruciating pain until I slowly bleed out or die of dehydration or some shit sounds p lame

I guess it would really give you some time to think, I'd just be pissed

i was so mad when i crashed because i paid full cash dollars for my car and had put loads of work into it. the rage was what got me to the top, that and i was looking for the pack of ciggys which i actually found on the cliff face really easily.

always keep your phone and cigarettes in your pocket with a lighter when driving, you never know when you'll need them.

>(red p plate so 3 people in car =overloading)
Christ almighty stray
>some arab cunt
fuck

what car?

was it your fault? gettin hektik?

partially the reason I keep a maglite and knife in the glovebox at all times, though in a crash like that it would probably fly open and scatter my shit down the mountainside

I don't have any pictures but some kids around here were crammed into an Altima (3 back, 2 front) and slide sideways into a telephone pole. The pole sliced clean through the back row killing all 3 girls. Check out the article, it happened in pawtucket a few weeks ago. Shit was fuckdd

Damn.
Roasties btfo

toyota hiace, pic related. and yeah, getting hektik on a dirt road.

also forget about putting shit in the glovebox, to top is open to the inside of the dash in most cars so everything just ended up inside the dash which was crushed so had a hell of a time finding muh rego papers.

>Live in Minnesota
>Biggest US Somali population
>whatever your bad ethnic driver stereotype is, they are worse

>Be driving into Minneapolis
>See dank Gyro shop
>pull u-turn to get some
>as I turn around I see a car on its side
>no other cars around look smashed up
>just sideways in a parking lot
>a very small parking lot
>cops aren't even there yet, just a bunch of people standing around looking at it
>get to watch the jaws come out as I chow on some bomb ass halal

>like 2 weeks later
>in St. Cloud (rural Somalia)
>friend shows me snapchat
>hey that's a camry that managed to flip on it's side just by backing out of a parking spot, and riding up the other car
How do you even do that? Like do you panic and just floor it when you begin to realize that your car is rotating?

F150 lightning raceing another car hits curb rolls and then lands ontop of a jeep cherokee that was parjed with someone sleeping in it