>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Previous:

Peri best waifu !

NINO IS A DUMB BRAT

The outcome was obvious from the minute the announced the roster, but I'm still happy Lucina won.

Peri would make an awesome mom and is best waifu

A "Maifu" if you will

that word is my invention dounut steel

EPHRAIM!

fuck the princess banner is gone, I just came back from my grandma's funeral, fucking stupid, I was supposed to summon a hundred fucking orbs to get Lissa fucking stupid ass funeral

Give us Ike and I'll put money on the game, if they give us some Radiant Dawn shitlords I'll cry, I can't wait this long IS by the time you release Ike most your player base will be gone

>Biggest gary stu since Corn
He's shit

What's her iv's?

The owl's name is Feh

This stands for Fire Emblem Heroes

Which FE would you turn into your personal milkslut?

BEST COUPLE

>Focus based on Meg, Sophia, Oliver, and Gareth.

Neutral you retard

Common sense needs to be renamed cause nowadays it's rare - JME

>meme fan fiction pairing
yawn

I never played the Tellius games cause they have aged poorly graphically speaking.

So tell me, why is Ike so popular besides looking cool in Smash?

really makes you think

How was I supposed to know welfare units are neutral when the game doesn't tell you about natures to begin with?

Don't be pretentious

t. Innes

A lot of gays and fujos play FE and he's really popular with them

>they have aged poorly graphically speaking.

So you've only played the GBA games?

>Gays and Fujos
Where does that leave me?

Not sure if I just fucked up but, I got 7/7 green marks in the arena and it auto cleared. Does it keep my chain bonus or does it want me to just sit at 6/7?

>post this bait
honestly Ike is the best character in the whole series, his unit is good and his character grows a lot, he's an average person who becomes a beast, his father was a General that killed his own wife so he cut his tendons in his right arm so he couldn't wield a sword and he beats down Ike with a stick, I've never played radiant so I don't know if they changed him in anyway

Hype for General Gawain desu

GBA and the DS/3DS, basically all the handhelds yes. The graphics look while on modern handhelds though, it just really looks dated on gamecube.

Who do you think is coming next in Heroes?

The score in the upper left is your score for that run. You can try a new fresh run and try and beat your old score or just leave it at that.

Micaiah

I'm not sure if I can do 1 orb a week bros

Gay, I thought that was clear.

FUCK RATE UPS BEING LOCKED INTO ONE FOCUS

>Get to kill Valtome this chapter
>Get to kill Lekain in the next

YES

You DID use her, right?

But I'm only gay for a fictional character...Ike.

NO BEST MAGE LUTE IN FEH YET REEEEEEEEE

Priscilla since they keep pumping out these family banners.

I must admit, Peri actually looks cute here. You're still a faggot, though.

you can tell its so original because its so retarded

My wife

hopefully fee and sety
I just want sety desu

cum in the crow

I did along with Louise. She's better than Wil and there is absolutely no reason to use Rath due to how late he rejoins.

i thought lowen died during the years between games; turns out he's on

Everyone but Ike

best mage is already in, sorry senpai

Child units from Fates, Awakening, and Genealogy.

That's still pretty homo dude

Anyone I do not care about.

Lucina victory banner.

Does this imply that Eirika is flat

are there any sprite recolor people here?

That dragons fat ass and tail look like a dick when it meets her bow in the foreground.

best mage meaning best in trash catagory, yeah you're right. nino is a piece of shit all across the board. she's a terrible waifu, mage, combatant, DAUGHTER, and character in general. also a terrible mother due to how shitty raigh turns out to be and the whole dying part too. she's just shit.

Micaiah pls. They teased her with Sanaki, just give me fucking Tellius please but not some shit meme like Oliver or Pelleas.

>do gauntlet
>game keeps giving me the same friend's Julia
>stomps the shit out of the enemy every time I get her
>happens the entire week
>realize a green mage would vastly benefit my team since Robin scares the shit out of Tiki(A)
>roll for greens
>get a -attack nature Nino

I have a feeling the game is going to outright give a a Julia. I heard she's extremely rare for a 5 star only unit.

At least Lute is good in her game. Nino is vastly overrated shit in FE7.

I hope Oliver posting NEVER goes away

definitely not tellius

Fuck off you fat fuck furfag.

I love Elincia!

I like Hana

I want to be the King of Crimea!

>1 orb
Maybe if you suck.

I hope when the season 2 story comes out they add more 3 star units

They'll probably release the rest of the 4/5 characters they plan to include for the game or move on to 8, following the incest banner.

Keeping Eirika and Ephraim the only FE8 characters in the game for 2 more weeks will feel off.

The only princess that matters to me

milk the crow

Elincia is ugly, a bad unit, a bad queen, and a dead fish in bed to boot. She should end herself or join a whorehouse where they can at least teach her how to please men properly.

>He doesn't want Oliver or Pelleas
This is some of the worst taste I've ever seen

Nice. I havent logged in for the daily reset yet.

FEH inclusion will lead to a burst of fanart, and I don't want Oliver getting any art.

>Get two Eirikas
>lucky
>Time to +1 her for awesome bonus stats right?
>merging added +1 to hp +1 to res

Merging two golds should give you more than that what the fuck IS.. I should've sent one home for feathers.

t. Ludveck

>Want

Ike and Mist. For the love of god, give us Ike already. We have the sibling banner thing going on and he fits fine with Mist

>Realistically

Going to be Micaiah.

i had 3 and got +1 atk, def, spd, and hp

one of them was also +spd

I had no idea the merging stat growths was random, sure I'm fine just increasing two stat points but at least least let is allocate it or something.

>can and will run over Ludveck 1v1
>will kill Valtome if you literally remove Mercy from her character

best peg

THE BEST!

>Roll Lachesia, she looks cute, if a bit slutty
>Poke her to see what kind of cute voice she has
>Voice of a 30 year old prostitute
Who thought this voice fit with the art in any way shape or form? It's a issue with a lot of the characters who are drawn somewhat young - iirc Linde had a similar issue - but this is just on another level.

I wonder how they'll add more 3*-4* units. Will there always be a separate banner for them, or will they be added to the big pool of units we have now?

The latter sounds more likely, since it makes it harder to get the units you want.

But user, how can you say no to this?

So we broke 45 billion from gauntlet, is that beating the new stretch mark and what are the reward totals now? 20 orbs?

it's still better than feathers, you can grind them anytime, making them practically unlimited whereas there are no other ways to increase stats on a character

There really needs to be an option to go JP audio with English text.

I suppose that's true, her +1HP/res I earned might save her life once every few hundred matches.

I mentioned it sometime last thread or two threads ago, but I imagine a bunch of 3-4*s will be added at once for stuff like children characters or maybe the support cast if they decide to give games like SS or Thracia 'official' story chapters.

linde's voice is alright though

Post new fanarts of waifus from older games

Those ridiculous thighs, was Micaiah always that thick? The dawn brigade boys really are lucky.

Try Effie, then try not to throw up.

That was 3 years before the war when Eirika and Ephraim were 12/13

I wish to die

Go to sleep Ephraim

I was gonna give up on this season's arena but in the end I couldn't stop myself and rolled. Thanks Lachesis, I'll never call you a slut again

That's the age when teens start messing around with each other. I bet Eirika and Ephraim played house as mom and dad, with Lyon as the baby who gets to feel up Eirika's budding chest.

I think that's a good prediction, but I'm more concerned about how we'll roll for those characters. Even getting a 3* character that you like is tough right now; If they doubled the pool size it'd get much worse.

is this a permanent change or a new limited time event like the arena quests we get last month.

Pelleas was one of my favorite characters in RD.