K-9 unit is doing this to your ride?

>K-9 unit is doing this to your ride?

What do you do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyclu.org/en/stop-and-frisk-data
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sit back, and watch as they find nothing then sue the shit out of the department for unwarranted search and seizure.

Not be a nigger so they don't bring a K-9 to my car

Nothing because my weed is locked in the trunk were I can legally carry up to 1 ounce in my state with no repercussions.

I only do DXM so im safe

Sue the state for stealing my DESIGNATED emergency French fry.

>mfw my car is 40 year old trans am

there's probably drugs hidden in there that are older than me

Nothing because I keep my weed in my ass.

This.

> the previous owner stashed drugs in the car and forgot about them

I know the feels user

If they bring the K-9 out you're kinda fucked since the dog will just "signal" if the cop wants it to. The fact dogs are allowed to generate probable cause is ridiculous and only serves to illustrate the absurdity of the American criminal justice system.

Agreed

black the fuck out, knock the cop out, start fighting the dog, i dindu nuffin, get all my bros to set the town on fire, sue the city, go to school with money, sell drugs and guns at school.

>buying used

The one time I was searched the mother fucker called in a k-9 unit.

The fucking cop just kept tapping on my trunk lid to make the dog bark then he kept asking me what drugs I have in the trunk.

He kept doing the whole back and forth changing his wording to try and trip me up to make me incriminate myself.

He didn't find shit, cops are fucking scum.

I had a K-9 unit called on me too. I did have drugs on me but I had already surrendered all of them to the cops but they thought I had more (I had five 5 gallon gas tanks in my trunk. long story) so they brought in a dog and ripped off all of the car's interior paneling. of course they didn't put it back together when i had to go get the car from impound later

Welcome to Black America my White user brother.

Vehicle searches are one of the games cops like to play so make sure you understand the rules of the game or you will lose big time.

First, the problem is that the searches can be very destructive to the interior panels and upholstery. Pic very related.

If an officer wants to search your vehicle, first ask if the search is mandatory. If they say no then simply refuse and go on your way. If they say yes, then the search is going to happen regardless and the game begins.

It sounds counter intuitive but the "game" is that if you have nothing to hide, make it clear that you DO NOT authorise the search and mention it clearly to every officer present. Make sure that it is in writing. Common sense says "I've got nothing to hide, they are free to waste their time" but if you do that, then you also effectively authorise the damage to your vehicle that occurs during the search and good luck getting a penny from anyone to cover the damages.

Also counter intuitive but if they are insisting on the search and you know you have something illegal in the car, then it is best that you authorise the search and if possible, mention what you have and where they can find it. It will minimize damage to your car and show that you are co-operative so they will be more lenient with you than if you weren't co-operative.

Forgot to mention, you have absolutely nothing to gain by letting cops search your car so if it can be avoided, then it should. Also, if you let them and they find nothing and you try to sue, one of the first questions asked are "if you knew you didn't have anything, then why did you let them search your car?"

Ask me how I know...

I'm Asian (basically white) and I don't act like a nigger.

I've never had my car searched let alone even gotten a ticket yet.

I'm pretty sure Asians actually are less susceptible to K9 searches than whites actually.

You just lost The Game.

be annoyed there's a big ass dog crawling all over everything in my car because i know for a fact nothing is in the car since i stopped smoking weed years before i got the car i currently have

Dude, it can happen to anyone, I'm 100% white, male, working professional, 27 at the time, never did any drugs my entire life not even pot and I was nothing but calm and courteous with the officer who pulled me over but my story starts like all the others where at a routine stop, the cop sticks his head in my window and swears he smells pot and he wants to search my car. I've got nothing to hide so I'm like "go for it" and then he and his buddy start tearing my car apart resulting in $1200 in damages. I got off lucky because most of my panels and upholstery went back in with no problem and my car at the time was a piece of shit Civic where it was easy and cheap to find replacement for the shit they really broke. Either way, I try to sue because $1200 is a lot of money to me and I basically get laughed at. My lawyer asks exactly "If you knew you didn't have anything, then why did you let them search your car?"

I was young and dumb back then.

Fuck!

And oldfag is old.

Poor black victim
>he dindu nuffin

Pro tip: Theres a reason cops target niggers and its not racism

REEEEEEEE

I have my own K-9 that does this shit to my truck already.

Call the atf and say the dog was smoking smuggled cigarettes.

>I am a sovereign citizen!

Stop

>there's a reason cops target blacks
Stupid law enforcement practices? Things like stop and frisk have been proven to be worthless in preventing crime in new york city. It only serves to make racist pieces of shit feel good.

Don't they deserve to feel good? They're people, too. #notallklansmen

Tell him, good boy. Because he's the good boy.

Cops get attached to their dogs and are afraid Asians will eat their furry friend.

It's because niggers steal and do drugs

The police pick on black people is a semi meme. Black criminals are just more commonly not careful (posting about crimes on social media is very common for them) and live in neighborhoods where people kill each other over nothing all the time, which therefore make them more heavily policed. I live in a city where we have very low black population and I never see them get picked on. A black guy I know has been driving since 16. 23 now, and has never even been pulled over. Probably because he wears clothes that fit and doesn't wear gang clothes and speaks normally. The only 5 or so people in my city that have been killed by cops in the last 10 years were all white.

There are obviously areas where it's different, and cops do pick on black people, But I guess the point i'm trying to make is, it's different everywhere.

I don't know, man, but the last time I got pulled over I was 16; I'm 21 now.

>Be 16 year old user
>May time, HS had just gotten out
>Cruising around town
>Go 68mph in a 50mph zone
>Disco lights come on, music starts playin
>Sheeeiiiiittttt
>I was bringing my 13 year old brother back from a Boy Scout function
>Bed of truck full of soda and stuff to go to massive charity festival we were help setting up in town
>"You thirsty, boys?"
>oh.fuck.me.the.cop.thinks.im.drunk.driving.webm
>Shit my pants and give him a blank stare
>"The soda, user, isnt that for the ____ festival?"
>"Oh, lol, yes sir"
>pulled over with a kid in a Boy Scout uniform in the truck
>Cop says he doesn't want to ruin my summer since I've only had my license a couple months
>Writes me a "warning citation" for only 9mph over speed limit
>"slow it down a bit, user, it's only 50mph from here to the interstate"
>"Y-y-yes sir, will do"

That's the last interaction I've ever had with police on the road. Damn it feels gud to be white and live in a nice part of town.

Better than stancers ricing my car.

What do you think would happen if you were black and acted/dressed the exact same way, Would he have shot you? arrested you for going 9 over?

>this is what liberals actually believe

AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I FREE TO GO?

You're acting like black people are the only group that does that.

fucking saved

>quoting me but changing "niggers" to "blacks"

Made me kek.
>racist pieces of shit

Not sure if you're a nigger or a liberal white knight

>They're people, too. #notallklansmen

Says the dude with Hitler dubs.

you are probably part nigger yourself you inbred fuck, educate yourself.

>argh! anyone who disagrees with me is a fucking liberal!
lol, im not a liberal but you clearly are obsessed with them. I am black though.

Not anyone who disagrees with my is a liberal in my opinion. But you, bro, you are a nigger.

Nope, all white

>you are black
ok? got a point you want to make? or are you just going to keep sperging?

>not keeping your interior flawlessly clean
>not making sure your passengers dont bring or leave drugs in the car
>consenting to letting the cops search your car

ANSWER ME NAME FAG

ARE YOU THE GAY ONE|

I NEED TO KNOW IT

Wrong board, friend.

>buy 40 year old car
>open the door, could see inside the fender
>little camera film bottle
>open it
>full of weed
DUDE

I hate you, I was winning for at least a month now.

>buy 28 year old truck from ancient redneck with crotch-length beard
>work on it four or five times
>pull it in to work on it some more, steering wheel cover is loose, don't know how I didn't notice
>never had screws to begin with
>falls off
>bag of weed inside the horn button
Goddamn east Texas hicks
It was stale as all get out but it still worked

>Things like stop and frisk have been proven to be worthless in preventing crime in new york city
"no."
t. actual New Yorker

The reason why there's less crime is because neighborhoods like Williamsjew, Bushwick, and Ridgewood are being gentrified. So now instead of being filled with criminals and gangbangers, they're filled with innocent doe-eyed emasculated white people.

>says no
>doesn't prove me wrong
Okay, retard. Stop and frisk is a discriminatory practice.
>the reason why there's less crime is because neighborhoods are being gentrified
Good. There's nothing wrong with gentrification.

LOL

Car dealerships are one of the most common fronts for the transportation and sale of narcotics.

They'll frequently mule narcotics interstate using dealer plated cars/transport trucks full of new cars.

Not to mention it's a great way of intertionally smuggling huge quantities from third world shitholes that manufacture both large quantities of cars and drugs.

No, BHPH are. The same ones that operate as chopshop fronts, selling totalled $200 auction wrecks rebuilt with bondo and parts from stolen cars.

Shut the fuck up you namefag nigger

lel, if don't authorize a search, they'll just shoot you anyways if you are a minority or someone out of state

FUUUUUUU

Dude tell your non white nigger friends and nigger kin to stop being pieces of shit. If you knuckle dragging porch monkies stopped having drugs and guns on you at all times and stopped robbing and shooting people there wouldn't be a reason to target niggers.

Fuck you darkie. I wish my grandparents had lynched yours so you couldn't be here you shitskin

I'm black, but only ever been pulled over once (got a warning for "spinning my tires").

Got arrested once, but I was with a girl smoking weed in HER car. The thing is though my state doesn't care about weed anymore so unless you're traveling around with more than 10 grams just save yourself the time, say "Yeah I got weed", deal with a $100 fine, a cop throwing your weed into the sewer, or perhaps nothing at all.

And ehh...cops do pick on black people but it all depends, mostly on the area. I live in an area with a good amount of black people so it's not like cops start salivating every time they see a black person.

Le edge

Listen up boy, I just don't like your kind, OK?!

Relax, winners don't do drugs.

Jokes on them, I coated the underside of my seats in razor blades, as well as some panels

This, pretty much.

I don't keep my drugs in my car, ever, other than the 10 minutes it takes me to drive back and forth to my weedman and never make any stops on the way back from those trips, so the chances that they find anything warranting any kind of criminal charge are miniscule at best.

I've had this right here happen.
>Pulled over for suspicious activity
>This was before Google Maps and Android phones were a thing
>Was driving around 20-25 looking for some girls road to take her out, was in HS at the time
>Apple Orchard street, I still remember the address
>Pulled over and the cop was just being a dick, kept implying I was headed to a party
>Asked me again and again to search the truck, told me he'll bring a dog out
>Sure as shit, a dog arrived
>The handler and the dog went around my Ford Explorer probably 5 or 6 times before they just repeatedly tapped on the rear hatch
>Dog makes a half assed unintelligible noise and they begin throwing my stuff around
>Dumped all my football gear on the ground, my jacket, and scissor jack
>Proceeded to ask me where I have the drugs
>Finally got pissed off and started asking them what their problem was
>Started interrupting them and repeating myself
>Told them they're going to fuck up my date because they're useless fat fucks with no life skills
>The one semi polite officer laughed, said something to the other officer, and the told me to have a nice day

To this day I still hate police officers.

more than likely you will get a judge that's in bed with the local police and you will get charged with stupid shit

be careful when taking the police to court, if they can get out of beating/shoot a nigga to death, they can easily get out of searching your car

cry more
There's no reason to target black people. Period. It doesn't work statistically speaking and it's a waste of time. New York already tried it.

>"An analysis by the NYCLU revealed that innocent New Yorkers have been subjected to police stops and street interrogations more than 5 million times since 2002, and that black and Latino communities continue to be the overwhelming target of these tactics. Nearly nine out of 10 stopped-and-frisked New Yorkers have been completely innocent, according to the NYPD's own reports"

nyclu.org/en/stop-and-frisk-data

Stop and Frisk is discriminatory, stupid and doesn't work. Ironically, it's supported by Republicans. People who supposedly value the importance of statistics. It's almost like people are still going to be racist shitheads regardless of whether a group commits more crime than another group.

>it doesn't work 9 out of 10 times
>so it does work 10% of the time
>a city with 8.5 million people, over 50% of whom are black or latino
>10% of 4.25million = 425,000 criminals potentially found by stop-and-frisking shitskins

I bet if they stop-and-frisked white people for a while, the number who are criminals would be way less than 10%

>10% success rate over the period of 14 years
>most of the crimes were minor infractions
You're acting like 425,000 people were international terrorists. It doesn't work statistically. You are just retarded.

I only do kratom so I'm safe (in my state).

>Three guys are walking down the sidewalk
>A respectable white man, a spic, and a nigger
>These three men stumbled upon a genie and grants them all a wish
>The spic wishes for all of his kind to be out of America and for all of them to be happy in Mexico
>The nigger wishes for all the niggers to be happy and back in nigger land, happily
>The white man asks the genie if the spics and niggers are gone, and when the genie responds, the white man wishes for a Coke

Moral of the story? White man is happy with the scum gone.

Realistically though, niggers can't survive in modern times on their own. Look at what happened in Africa with all the systems the English gave them. Completely gone to shit after they gave the white man a boot. Roads, electrical facilities, equipment to maintain the roadways, everything, ruined.

Spics? Oh dear lord. Filth. Filth everywhere. Ever hear the expression dirty Mexicans? There's a reason for that.

The tripfag is mad because he was born a shitskin.

Step 1: Disable blue pigs
Step 2: Snap pig dog face 360degrees
???????
Progbits?

>had a 78 280z
>was stripping the car out because I fell for the drift meme
>crusty old joint dropped into the heater vents
I imagine it was one of those "oh shit, put it away man" moments.

>tripfag
way to out yourself as an edgy newfag.

lol. _donald

didn't even bother to read the rest of your garbage post.

This. Cops are absolute fucking word smiths. I always think I'm prepared before they start in with their semantics.

But I just stick to my guns: dindu nuffin, dunno nuffin

Go sing spirituals and bury your face in a watermelon

sperg harder.

The truth of the matter is that you are truly a tripfag.

At least Frosty was interesting.

>tripfag
the truth of the matter

*the truth of the matter that you're retarded
getting tired of this fucking touchscreen

kill yourself retard

nice projection

just do it, nigger. I'll tell your mum, don't worry.

>mfw all the racists itt get btfo
>start screaming racial slurs
lol

nothing.

>no carpet
>bench seat has holes in it and the driver side is BLACKED from taking my truck to autozone while still dirty and greasy

couldnt give a single fuck.

Not white, dumb American.
T. Dane

Fart to make the dogs job harder

>All these racists mad they aren't doing track days

>All these racists mad they don't have a large block cock

All these niggers thinking someone gives a rats ass about them

Don't do drugs, don't drink, don't use tobacco... I hope it doesn't go after the smell of dragon dildos

Wait for them to finish their search before going back on my way.