Wants to buy a fast car

>Wants to buy a fast car.
>Buys an gt86.

It's literally slower then a chrysler mini van, why would anyone do this to themselves?
youtube.com/watch?v=lgUuRVkgJmg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtfklcA12do
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because normies.

Because people buy cars blindly then in an autistic rage they come to Veeky Forums to shitpost about a car they did little research on.

Why would anybody buy a fast car when a 5000lb brick is faster?

youtube.com/watch?v=LtfklcA12do

This is just sad.

typical amerifats only concerned about muh drag muh straight line speed.

Learn to sage dummy

nice automatic here buddy

We are talking about stock but nice try defending your slow shitbox that cant beat a minivan.

>BUT ITS FAST WITH MODS!

And your moms ass is big when she injects liquid shit into it

Bro, are you telling me european cars are slower than minivans?

Autos are faster

>And your moms ass is big when she injects liquid shit into it
I always figured these 86 shitposters were autistic, but that's all the proof I need. What's even funnier is I guarantee OP won't even post what he drives

>falling for this quality of bait

Bro, its slower than a fucking minivan. How are you defending it?

What do you drive user, pls respond

Literally all they had to do was drop the same v6 in the camry in there

I drive a 2014 camarom going to upgrade to either a 2018 mustang GT or a BMW. I cant wait to see your shitpost response on how your slower than a mini van car is better than any of these

>I drive a 2014 camarom
>going to upgrade to a 2018 mustang gt
>or a BMW
Wow, I too would be angry if I had such shit taste. All shitposting aside get a 2003 mach 1 or Cobra you pleb.

Bread on hood

I dont buy used and cobras are way too overpriced. Dont be jealous

I dont feel like running outside right now

Busrider confirmed

Because I wont run outside to prove I have a camaro on Veeky Forums? Anyway my car has nothing to do with the fact that the gt86 is slower than a minivan

Im just saying

Confirmed busrider.

holy kek the memes are real. gt86 LITERALLY btfo by a minivan

>Implying a bus isnt faster than the gt86

Why do you feel the need to shitpost about the gt86, how does a car trigger you so much. You own a camaro and act like your shit doesn't smell

>Amerifats pronounce coupé as coop

The boiracer 86gt is slow by todays sports car standards. Why is this even up for debate

Because your "sports" car is slower than a minivan and you cucks still defend it and claim its fast. Plus I just said im upgrading, so talk all the anti camaro shit you want

Im thinking of buying one as it's fucking impossible to go past 45 MPH because I live near 3 school zones and the highway is always backed up with traffic.

>Being this insecure

You must be new. You see gt86 cucks claim the car is fast and usually post a modded version of it to prove it. When called out on that version being moded they pick a part of the modded car and say that one part is not modded thus its a stock car despite having mods

>Instead of defending his car he cracks penis jokes

I see 20 of these threads every day and I'm still going to buy a BRZ.

Thats a corvette you fucking retard

Why?

I dont have a cuckbaru????

Are you same cuck you used to post the "hide yo kids cuz we have a modified 86" macro some years ago? Lol you've been saying about upgrading from a camaro for years

And????

>0-60 in 8.6
Nigga my Focus Sedan SE AutoSlushboxPileOfShit is faster to 60 by almost a second than that faggot poser 'sports car'

kek that is me. I havent been saying it for years, I decided to upgrade a couple months ago. Are you the fag who would post that modded gt86 from youtube and say how it was stock?

100000000% confirmed busrider, makes fun of other cars when he doesn't have one himself

Even if I was a bus rider, please tell us why its ok that your sports car is slower than a mini van

Stock longblock you dumb sperg, meaning the crank, rods and pistons are the oem ones

Jesus christ, its been like two years and you are still too stupid to understand what " stock longblock" means

Anyway why do you keep saying you have a camaro? Just shitpost

I don't own a gt86 nor do I like it. I drive an aw11. I was just calling you out on your shit.

Doesn't have to be fast to be fun though, but since you don't have a car I guess you wouldn't know.

The car is still modded you stupid fuck. You may as well tell me the rear view mirror is stock so it cancels out all mods! Just admit the fucking car is slow as fuck stock. JUST ADMIT IT AFTER 2 YEARS AND COUNTLESS VIDS OF IT LOSING TO MINIVANS!!!

I do have a camaro, getting either a mustang or BMW. Hopefully when ford releases the numbers on the new mustang they dont disappoint.

>aw11
Jesus, thats even slower than the gt86. I better run outside with some bread so you believe me about the camaro!

It's slow, but it was $200

Have fun with your monthly payments. Takes a lot to shit on an aw11 though.

Yes it is you fucking idiot, but the key here is that the argument was that the longblock is stock

>I do own a camaro
Bread on hood, its been like two years, surely you've finally get it

Monthly payments? What makes you think I buy my own cars? KEK

>lease

Oh god this can't get any worse. So you really DON'T own any cars after all. yes goy, leasing is good

cry more gt fag

>What makes you think I buy my own cars?

What did he mean by this

>the argument was that the longblock is stock
No, the argument was thw entire car being stock which is why everytime I asked you if the car had mods, you would never give me a yes or no answer.

I apologize for not taking the time to snap pics of my car with fucking bread on it

kek, you fucking idiots, my father gets me the cars. I dont lease or buy, he buys them

>"daddy's money"

it got worse. still no bread too

God even that drifting at the end of the video was real garbage like holy shit he barely got sideways at all

No you fucking idiot, I was arguing with heartbreker because he claimed that the stock rotating assembly couldnt handle the boost, mainly because the autist used to post "Its all innthe tune bro" or some autistic phrase like that

Of course a turbochrged brz isnt stock you sperg, but tht specific longblock is

Your daddy doesnt love you enough to buy you nice things?

We are talking about stock. I know that sentence is familiar to you because ive said it to you a million fucking times and your only response is muh longblock! Lets make this very simple. Is a stock BRZ slow. Yes or no

>We are talking about stock
I dont give a shit that the brz is slow stock because I dont like the car and because I enjoy trolling brz fangirls about the miata being faster, you sperg

Do you understand what the term "stock longblock" means now?

Miata and 86 are both slow you dumbfuck

>I dont give a shit that the brz is slow
THEN WHY DID YOU FIGHT WITH ME IN EVERY THREAD I EVER MADE MAKING FUN OF THE FUCKING THING

he actually offered but I declined.

I prefer to earn the things I have. Makes me enjoy them and cherish them more

True autism of Veeky Forums everyone

Im sure you said "no papa, dont buy me a new car"

>miata being faster
Thats like saying a snail is slower than a turtle kek

To make you sperg because you were struggling trying to understand the term "stock longblock" lol

The miata is faster

he offered me cash, not a car. I know earning things is beyond your grasp but surely you could understand

>The miata is faster
So fucking what they both get rekt by minivans

Yes but it is a miata you sperg, its supposed to be slow

You sure its not because you got sick of everyone calling you a fucking retard when you tried to claim the car had no mods?

Fucking bus rider confirmed. Jesus you are a faggot.

>Yes but it is a miata you sperg, its supposed to be slow
They are both meant to be slow,light,fun cars. One is heavier than the other with a fixed roof. It's simple they are both SLOW

How much cash?

>MY CAR IS SUPPOSE TO BE SLOW!!!
>I WAS SUPPOSE TO LOSE THAT RACE!!!
>MY CAR IS FASTER THAN A GT86 BUT SPEED DONT MATTER BUT SUCK IT GT86 FANBOYS!

HHAHAHAHAHA you truly are the definition of autism

>This turbocharged brz uses a stock longblock

Im not a dumbass like you, its easy to understand how this phrase doesnt imply the toyobaru is stock
You have to be either retrded or an american to belive this phrase implies so

Enough to buy a r33 gtr where I live

Wait, you guys buy cars that the creators make slow on purpose? You dont want a fast light fun car? Wow

I don't have a miata either?????????????

We can't afford a light,fun,FAST car. It's that simple

>beleeb me I haz da biggezt camaro, I swear!!

>Do you want a slow car
Yes actually, all I care is that it looks good

Yet everytime I asked you if the car had mods you response was "muh longblock" instead of a simple yes. Now you are trying to tell us you were being retarded on purpose. Sure you were bud

Why are you so afraid to tell me how much? Just say how much, I dont know how much that car goes for where you live

>MUH HP
>MUH TORQUE DIP
>MUH LAP TIMES
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Im conviced Veeky Forums is made up of nothing more than benchracers, bus riders, and poorfags. Maybe you faggots go and actually drive a vehicle before shitting on one while you slurp on a car with almost literally the same specs.

Just looking at this new nocarshitposter makes me kek, new friends want to be Alphonse so bad

15-20k

r33 gtr would kill your leased camaro. I like how you're trying to go for the "My dad is richer than your dad" argument btw. Also where's the bread?

True autism right here

No?

>leased camaro
Lease luxury cars, lease higher end sports cars, but leasing a fucking camaro, why?

Its still slow faggot. Cry more about how you bought it because it looked fast but actually wasn't.

Clearly you didnt lurk the thread, the camaro is not leased. You say 15 to 20k yet wont give an exact amount, why do I get the feeling it was more like 600 bucks?

how about
>lease nothing
also
>finance nothing
If you can't pay in full you can't afford it

SUMMON IT

I didn't buy shit but judging from all that projecting you must have. Maybe you can lease a Demon next so you can feel special about your stock HP and torque.

moral of the story the best sportcars you can get is a maxima

>If you can't pay in full you can't afford it
You've just excluded 90% of Veeky Forums.

>normalfaggotry
>autism

That's not how it works.

guys, he's broken

Just found this, lets see if he spergs like he used to

I know the camaro is not leased. It's like calling someone a fag. They probably don't take dick literally. It's called an insult.

>my dad is richer than your dad
>give me an exact ammount
>no i don't feel like going outside to post bread on hood

sage, not responding till you post your bread friendo. Til then, get eternally btfo nocarfag

DLETE HIS