Is it childish to still like Lamborghini?

Is it childish to still like Lamborghini?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=91J9QQuNzyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

classic Lamborghinis are nice, the modern ones strike me as richfag bait

yes

Do you know where you are?

This.

Yes but thats also kinda the point

Yes.

My friend has one of these. His dad is very wealthy. I am not, not at all. So my friends insurance is 1800 a month, and when he fucked up a tire and rim it was about three grand. His car is cool, but it's not that cool. I'd rather have something cool that you can drive without constantly babying it and paying 5 grand for a tune up. Fuck that.

Lambos are GOAT. fast, aesthetic,innovative.

>t. 12 year old

I mean they get around the track fast as fuck, thats really all I care about

this exactly
fast beater master race

Classic Lamborghinis are based

Modern Lamborghinis are just Audis with wide body kits for $200,000 more

>it's an Veeky Forums says that the car they will never be able to afford is childish episode
Lambos are fucking beautiful works of art and anyone who says otherwise is delusional and insecure.

Whenever I see one of these so called "hypercars" parked on the street or in some strip mall parking lot, I make it a point to casually run my key along the chassis as I make my way to my Honda Civic, leaving a nice deep scratch. Just a month ago I keyed a McLaren that was apparently owned by some rich Chinese immigrant.

people like you deserve the most slow and painful death imaginable.

this

would DD a lambo

how does it feel to be a natural-born cunt my guy

"How dare these people buy things with money I'll never have."

If you aren't trolling, then you should be hanged by the dick until you starve to death.

i hope this is bait

No, its fun to manual off them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=91J9QQuNzyY

>Veeky Forums sperging in 3..2..1..

These people deserve everything that is coming to them. 99% of the time when you see a diapercar like a lambo or ferrari, you can be sure the driver is a rich chink or sandnigger. These people are ruining my country and they have to go back. Vandalizing their toys is a small price to pay for what they're doing to real estate prices here with their speculation.

>what they're doing to real estate prices here with their speculation.
Sydney or Vancouver dweller detected.

>He has a nice car so therefore he is responsible for everything that is wrong with my country
God you are so fucking retarded
Even if any of that were true and you weren't just being an angsty manchild loser, why wouldn't you do something that would actually help the situation instead of being a total douchebag to someone you have literally never met and know absolutely nothing about other than he has a nice car?

>can afford to buy and maintain a lambo
>too jewish to pay to park in a garage
>leaves his batmobile parked for free at a strip mall for hours

I hope that kid loses his first child to cancer at a young age.

what a concept to think you should be able to drive your own car to a place you have to go without having to worry about some punk nigger kid fucking with it

If you don't like it, you're free to go back to China or UAE or wherever you're from, nigger.

Nice work m8.

not him but
>oh look a non-caucasian person with money!
>time to act like a complete nigger, that'll show him how much of a nigger HE is, not me oh no sir

flawless

stfu shitskin

t. inbred, poor and more importantly, eternally JELLY

congrats, you're actually worse than niggers

>/pol/ poorfag mad jews asians and muslims have more money than him

I'll lend you my name if you want to be an actual commie cuck

I'm afraid you missed the point, Muhammed. I'm not out to prove anything to you, I just want to wreck your overpriced ricer.

IMO the Murcielago was the last interesting Lamborghini. Every single car they've made since looks just like it.

>I have literally never had to deal with these people the post
They're scum my dude.

t. Poorfag

no skin off my back, Bubba, insurance will cover it, and I will be able to drive another one of my 20 exotic cars. Now get back to work, you need to finish paying off the lift kit on your 2004 chebby

whether or not they're scum has nothing to do with the fact that going around destroying private property is nigger behavior

It's not their wealth that offends me, it's their disgusting attitudes towards everyone that isn't them.

They still use naturally aspirated engines with 10 or 12 cylinders which scream to 9000 RPM and shoot flames. How many other automakers can say that?

Okay commie

Sometimes you have to get your hands a little dirty to let them know they aren't wanted.

Audi, Ferrari, Pagani

Pagani is using turbos now. Ferrari only has 1 car left that is NA.

They're built for nouveau riche people in third world countries

That's why AWD. It's the idiot's super car. A little bit harder to crash than most similarly priced super cars.

Fuck Pagani. Their engines sounded like literal orgasm before turbos. Now it sounds like a hick drag racing 00s fagstang.

>carbon doesn't rust
>all wheel drive

Is a Lambo a good winter daily?

Only the Countach really lights my fire.

>They aren't wanted
By who? You? Just because you're jealous of their wealth compared to your mediocre life doesn't mean they "aren't wanted". Businesses love having millionaires come in and shop, and you'd be a fool to think otherwise.

if you could put skinny wheel sand tires on it

This

yes

>By who? You?
I'm assuming you're from a city where you essentially hate everyone around you and there's about as much of a sense of community as a tank full of sharks but it doesn't work like that everywhere. If there's a turd in the punch bowl you don't need signatures from everyone in town to know they want it out.

>Aventador SV
>6:59

>Huracan Perfomante
>6:52

>both under 7 minutes
>both actual cars and not glorified go-karts

Nobody is faster than Lamborghini

I too hate niggers.

>car that is only good for status symbol because you can't even use 30% of its power in the city

audi with a body kit
the Germans have a chance to be non serious and still manage to mess it up

How exactly did they mess it up

Lambos are just as jaw dropping as before (Aventador looks crazier than the Murc), except now they drive well and work properly

its more childish to not like a thing because bunch of benchracers and busriders don't like it on some anonymous chinese puzzle solving board

so anything other than the shittiest shitbox, got it

it's always been that way