/svg/ Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free-to-play class-based CCG.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old thread:

gross

>cow

nth for Erika and Hime-sama.

>Finally some ambush sword support
>Effect doesn't even work properly with rogue's creed if you play the amulet before the follower
Bravo cygames

Reminder there is no current neutral gold or legendary card that can counter aegis.

Here comes some real magic!

BRRRRRRRRRPPPPPP

Praise the owl cat.

Good night, vampedos.

>2pp 4/3

What the fuck?

>use the Hey there! emote
>they don't respond
Should be a reportable offense.

Why would you need to counter a 9pp do nothing

It does though you retard, it happens at the end of the turn.

>only 3200 dust to finish a control blood deck

Should I do it?

can I kwany agis?

Try to think it through, user.

Thoughts about Maelstrom Serpent?

You can say the same about Dshift as well )

>spending thousands of vials half a month away from a new expansion

what the fuck did ign guy mean by this?

ypu die to roach, same as it has always been

End of turn effects proc from left to right. And the position of followers and amulets is based on play order. So basically, if you play the frog after rogue's creed it will gain ambush after creed has already buffed the board retard

Good card, but not sure what deck it belongs in.

The card has bane you dork

>control blood
>"finish"

No, btw don't craft righteous devil its not worth it or any gold card beside revelation.

It has bane and gets storm in overflow
Literally took Date's role in every Dragon Deck

Dragoon Scyther has bane, and in overflow it has storm. Seems pretty self-explanatory what he meant to me

I missed svg reactions on new cards
Gimme a quick rundown how it went

you forgot temptress

Sounds like you're playing some trash "midrange" deck that drops one follower on curve every turn and getting upset that isn't working against a control deck. I'd call you a hearthshitter but midrange hasn't been good in that game for months either.

oh

>x pp do nothing lmao
basically

kys dubcuck

date has never had a role

>frog

You never mention that in your first post though. Dumb frog poster.

Just use the previous thread links and see for yourself.

It's going to make c blood great. Screw those random aggro noises. It's going to be hard dealing with 2 5/5s when your opponent still has 10+ defense.

Oh yeah, dropping 2 cards definitely matters when they have Levi.

I already have 3 righteous devil but I'm not using him.

I would be crafting 2 revelations and 2 diabolic drains.

Thread reactions start at

we have archives for a reason user

sniff sniff

>x pp do nothing
>dies to themis
can basically summarize the reaction to all currently revealed cards, no matter how good they actually are

What the fuck did you think I meant by "ambush support"? The other 7 revealed sword cards that have nothing to do with ambush?

I craft Temptress, but I don't use it simply because I need more early removal for aggro and more 5pp-7pp instead of 8pp+. I use 3 odin to counter seraph and nep decks, but still lose to them half the time. Having no odin is a autolose against seraph and nep. Dragon is not really a problem.

Retards actually think ambush frog will be useful in any way and not get dicked around by all the random destruction/AoE effects that plague this game.

temptress helps a lot against slow decks, because you can just start throwing them at their face and you win if they don't have lucifer or something

it's also great pressure against seraph that prevents them from playing their second one

>spending themis on a 3PP

Nice.

They could also just put down threats that outscale chip damage from the frog.

If I just started today and I got 1 Daria, and I'm willing to purchase 600 crystals, should I get a prebuilt or just buy packs?

>mfw devs probably actively resent people that like playing beyond turn 9

On turn 3? What else does that outside of forest?

no

Not really. Date was used as a Unica replacement because he had on curve stats to help against Aggro, while still being useful late against Control. Scyther only does the latter.

How do you figure that? The man eater amulet is happening.

Does this mean that we made it, guys?

Reroll some more.

That feel more like midrange blood. The deck I made myself doesn't have enough storm damage to do damage against Nep or seraph. It more of a stall deck to cuck aggro and daria with healing then hopefully dropping satan.

Pretty good. Thanks to this card and Baphomet the D-Shift match-up will finally stop being autolose for Cblood.

2 5/5's for 8 is good. 2 5/5's for 5 with the Baph tutor is insane. The card itself is good, people are getting too hung up about the vengeance activator, that's just an added bonus.

Not sure if it's worth running over Mary+Azazel but it gives a potential finisher to more traditional lists.

>Play against Aggro Sword
>I play wards on turn 2 and 3
>Evolve the bald monk on turn 4
>Still die on turn 6

They really need to nerf aggro decks. There was literally no way for me to win no matter what I play.

Better than Belph

Just installed, what class should I play if I only have fun from other people's suffering?

>2 5/5's for 5 with the Baph tutor is insane
Do nothing and die to themis next turn

>righteous is not worth it
>diabolic drain is not worth it
>temptress is not worth it
>dire bond is not worth it
C rank?

dragoncraft

rune or haven

Kys

Shadowverse confirmed on the Switchâ„¢

More like a 2/1 and 2 5/5s for 10 mana over 2 turns.

>Not sure if it's worth running over Mary+Azazel but it gives a potential finisher to more traditional lists.

You mean Azazel+Laura?

One card is not changing "either aggro by turn 5, dim shift by turn 7, or albert/seraph/a lot of other wincons by turn 9"

>play man eat amulet
>bounce back with rose gardener right before it expires
>cuck aggro forever

>play vania's mom next turn

What next?

Shadowcraft

Haven is the "No Fun" class

Didn't know Themis was a neutral card.

>die to themis next turn
Well it's too bad that everyone has themi-oh wait only one class out of seven does

>cygames slapping ign with money
>Implying it matters when ign's audience are CoD players tier

bloodcraft and dragoncraft

So what'll it be

Rune.

lmao at people justifying shit cards no matter how obviously shit they are, every expansion the same story repeats
>HURR BIG FOLLOWERS THAT DO NOTHING ARE ACTUALLY GOOD GUISE
How is that working out for Rowen?

>Do nothing and die to themis next turn
nice meme

you forgot dungeoncrawler fairy

It's a meme you dips!

If you dont shut ur mouth im gonna themis ur whole family

left

What does it feel like to get killed by Themis?

According to /svg/, it feels like just another day in the office

I already have all of those. I meant gold cards aren't worth crafting unless you absolutely need it. I craft gold cards many time like revelation, alter fate, themis, salamander breath. Then I open a pack and guess what? I get the exact same gold card. It's much better to save your vital to craft legendary.

Rowen can't flood the board with big minions at turn 6/7. He also can't heal as easily as Blood hence he can't really afford to play "do-nothing" followers.

blood got decent cards though

>the meta will turn to the point where you need your board clear at the right time or you just get raped

10 damage per turn for every time you don't have Themis in hand? Sounds about right.

The most painful part is that you see it coming 100% of the time.

I petition that we change our general's name to just themsis bro or /jtb/ because clearly the only game everyone is playing trying is using themsis on the opponent's board every turn as soon as you hit 6pp, fuck everything else.

>turn 8 summon a 5/5 do nothing
Nope

At that point in the game the 2/1 is going to be a 4/3. You'll clear something and get a strong tempo play for the next turn at the cost of an evolve point. It's an alternative to Temptress where you gain more board at the cost of losing some removal/heal.

I'd want to run both. The Laura combo is stronger but control decks that can fuck you over with wards have a higher chance at being near full. Plus people will probably be memeing with Zeus for the first few weeks.