Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/StpB3AZzPR8?t=62
shoryuken.com/2016/03/21/razer-ceo-addresses-arcade-stick-issues-at-final-round/
wiki.shoryuken.com/X-Men_vs_Street_Fighter
reddit.com/r/fightcade/comments/4ba86z/cheats_for_training_mode_unlocking_characters/d17dshi/
twitter.com/goldencen/status/841042603026059264
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

Playkof

If you want

monster girls fighting games when??

retard who had kicks on top here, from the last thread

how long will it take my brain to rewire to normality

couple hours in to normal mappings and it still isn't connecting

I will when Yamazaki dlc comes

How can you manage to play 13 hours without doing a single combo or special? How can you have fun? Also how can you not just take 5 seconds to google it instead of writing on steam community like wtf you'll have to wait hours

wud play!!

I was saying for months that Ibuki is good.
Balance in S2 is also really good.

Preorder my geam

Guys, I think I'm starting to like SFV
help

How do I practice on fightcade? People keep challenging me to games I dont play.

Is it me or are the sfv servers running like utter dogshit right now? Menus takin longer than usual to load and every match is a laggy piece of shit

just keep getting stomped until you pick up on things- playing the cpu is extremely inefficient practice

then after 6 months of autistic dedication, when you're not shit, make an alt an reinvent yourself

it's what I did

What game are u trying to play?

After all vampire and succubus fighting game.

playkira

That doesnt seem fun at all.
Xmen Vs Street FIghter

Rather play akane, lilica and clarice.

I don't like Kira her j.C has the hitbox of West Springfield

playange

I miss usin Angie

Watch the grandfinals between JDCR and speedkicks. The Korean is on a whole other level. Speedkicks is 150cc kart and JDCR is a Formula 1 car. He completely obliterated kicks' Hwoarang and it wasn't even close.

Hey Faggots,
My name is FANG, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass loading screens. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than nerfing me despite being the worst character in the game.
Don’t be a stranger. Just zone me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the masochism team, and starter on my venom team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off while there-s 8 hour maintenance”? I also get straight V’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just reversal'd me; Shit was SO mash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

getting good at things takes effort, wuuut? dat's 2 hard xD

wheres the best place for Mahvel info? just rummaging through years old SRK posts?

Just watch people play

I
NEED
YOU
PAI
SAN

So just hop online and do whatever? No practice? Do I have to pick random or can I look at the characters first?

I'd learn your basic normals, command normals, specials, and game-specific stuff, dick around for an hour. then go online.

So I only had time to watch the Kof finals in final round and se go1 fuck up at the last moment

Anything else interesting happen besides Kbrad?

post more best girl

So practice? Now back to my question. How do I practice on Fightcade?

Pai is worst daughter

Its the best stick out, but it is expensive
razer sticks in general are fucking great if you got the dosh

Itazan did his homework

youtu.be/StpB3AZzPR8?t=62

H/EX SPD dash up cr.lk cr.lp xx lariat won't combo on Ken if he's walking backwards immediately, so that ken gets a full punish on the blocked lariat. cr.lp cr.lp xx lariat won't hit someone walking back, but will hit and combo on ken if he chooses to reversal backdash or jump

I see super specific niche shit like this that I only know cause I've played the character for a year, and I wonder just how much I'm missing in matches where I don't play the characters, you know?

>razer sticks in general are fucking great

shoryuken.com/2016/03/21/razer-ceo-addresses-arcade-stick-issues-at-final-round/

atm there are only two persons on the XvS room (it's 2:30 am though).
So you'll probably have a bad time finding games.
The game probably doesn't have practice mode (idk) so you will have to practice your stuff in story mode.
If you're new to fighting games i recommend you to learn the basic stuff first, what's a cancel, an anti air, zoning, throws,.
If you want to get good i also recommend you to stick with one character and learn all its tools (moves, gimmicks, etc) that way it will be easier to learn the game mechanics.

Check out the wiki
wiki.shoryuken.com/X-Men_vs_Street_Fighter

If you just want to have some quick fun tell some friends of yours to download fightcade and play, i do that with Metal Slug and MVC1.

If only

dont talk to me if you have never even tried a razer stick and only read r/kappa esports shit

This pic looked bigger when I downloaded it

Bamboozled again

kawaii

Its fine as long as you play that one character and only have to learn one set of matchups.

True hell is trying to figure out all of this shit with multiple characters.
I'm trying to pick up a pocket character and shits tough.

I talk to whoever I want, you clown. Razor products have a shoddy reputation and that's not just a meme. I've owned Razor mouses and keyboards and never again. Other brands last forever. I haven't had any issues with Hori Sticks, so why wouldn't I assume that Razor sticks are going to be the same as other peripherals when they have malfunctioned in public several times.

mika is still top tier in s2

>all arcade sticks released these days use fucking shitty meme tier vewlix button layout

Like for fucks sake can someone put out a stick that uses the astro city layout? that was the best part of my hrap3

>why wouldn't I assume
stop assuming

life pro tip right there

also never respond to me again

>stop assuming

I'll stop assuming and present the evidence again of stick malfunction at the worst possible scenario.

great minds think alike

astro layout is the only reason I'm sticking with my piece of shit hori ex-seimitsu with no common ground (lol) and going to buy a meme pcb to mod it with instead of just buying a new stick

can't stand the vewlix layout

Why are boxer characters so fun?

Razor products have been shit for ages.

Dont know and dont care about the other products, but the sticks are top of the line.

reddit.com/r/fightcade/comments/4ba86z/cheats_for_training_mode_unlocking_characters/d17dshi/

You know it's like the stick lords up above heard my bitching, because apparently all of the Tekken 7 sticks, be it the madcatz TE2+ or the new Hori ones are gonna be using astro city. Thank fuck

hi

Because their shut is also overpriced.

would alpha 3 with a bigger roster, modern graphics- and without air blocking or infinites be the perfect fighting game?

>but the sticks are top of the line
aren't they literally famous for breaking down mid match?

The fuck is the point of twitch chat? It's just a giant hivemind

Razer babbs get distracted by the riced out plastic boxes. Thats quality for them.

No because it'd still have a block meter

lol yeah fuck twitch chat

>japanese martial artist in a gi
>interesting

Who started this meme?

just play uniel, it's what every "if sf from ninties with updated mechanics" post is looking for

t. hori rap 4 user

only unreleased prototype sticks

If it was on fightcade

tough times...

>6 stuns in grand finals
>3 stuns in losers finals
>5 stuns in winners finals

who's gonna get all 8's

o fuck

WASHED UP
W
A
S
H
E
D

I'm glad the "SF V is good" meme is dead now

twitter.com/goldencen/status/841042603026059264

what

a2 is the best fg ever made

Dragon Ball

post yotsuba scared

nobody because dubs do not exist on /v/ or Veeky Forums.
Only form of dubs that exists are 0's

He's mistaking this for /b/

no

>AND Veeky Forums
fug thought it was just /v/

>bitching about balance when you lost mirrors

it was literally never a meme.

Stupid r/kappa newfag

@170888975
→implying i'm a newfag
→implying that, if i do go to reddit, i visit rkappa

You, sir, are and idiot :)

and I hope you get stabbed by the chinger changer nigger dagger

got damm, he looks like shit
I saw him on stream and thought he was just some poor black guy who looks a bit like mike ross

cringe

What the fuck is this post

fukin epic xD

>twitter.com/goldencen/status/841042603026059264

wow even ultimate shill jwong hates this game

hmmmmmmmmmm

Crush counters: do we need em?

Is DOA5 sorta like Tekken at all?

My eyes are burning.

Reminder that the money and pot bonuses are so big that Justin got himself DQ'd in more than one Marvel tourneys so he could continue in SF V even though he loves Marvel.

Yes, both games are shit

they both have sidestepping and high/mid/low attack ranges
thats it

Not even kind of. Like VF's retarded more popular cousin.

Very fun

>Like VF's retarded more popular cousin.
thats tekken too.