>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

First for shugoki mains

This is the webm post.

quote this when posting a webm

so all can see

Peacekeepers who think skill makes them win most of all are just as cancerous as Lawbringers who think they deserve respect just for willingly playing a shit class.

thanks i was looking for this

>>lol its the lawbringers that are the problem
Who said we deserve respect? I have fun playing LB, that's it. Nice try in deflecting hate from your class, probably PK or Warlord, to LB.

Shit, nice break dancing.

Bleed is the most uninteresting and cancerous mechanic in the game and should be removed entirely to the detriment of the classes that had it. All it does is promote mind numbing keep away pussy shit and further makes fighting defensive gameplay a miserable slog.

>trips on the OP
Nice job user. Doing God's work.

>Feeling personally attacked
lol
Lawbringer posts are 90% people who act like they are above people just because they doomed themselves to play this crap. They aren't.

>Opened webm
>PK
>Closed webm

They are above you because they don't shitpost in the thread.

t. kensei main

I agree with you, but it's pretty obvious that you got fucked by a lawbringer, and couldn't handle it.

>>call out people who play class
>>lol if you respond your dumb
C'mon, do something right. If you're this mad at Lawbringers, then the fault is with you. Did a LB 3-0 you?

My nigga. You and Shug are alright.

Welcome to fighting games 101.
People who play low tier heroes intentionally just to shit on people who don't know the obscure matchup think they deserve validation.

This is coming from someone who loves to play low tier characters.
I just don't make excuses for myself when I lose based on the character I'm playing. I blame my opponent's character like everyone else :P

Who is the most looked down upon character in fhg?

It's physically impossible to lose to a lawbringer, so no.

>Only orders I have left assassin this and assassin that
>Daily orders are play anything but vanguard

Just let me level up my fuckin kensei jesus christ

In terms of tier or community?

you

I've never seen other Wardens do this. It's no Conk-thrust, but I like it.

It's ok, user. It's completely acceptable to lose.

Post weird shit.

PK probably. Warlord is fucking busted but it's not as irritating to go against a standard warlord as it is a standard PK.

Any release date for Greeks?

Same day as pegleg pirates

Pisskeeper and rightfully so. It's the easiest class in the game, got buffed and essentially buffed a second time via bug fix when they were still already the easiest class, they're the class all the "M-muh easy wins" bandwagon kiddies hopped onto, they harbor the greatest amount of paper-thin-skinned (man)children who have a fit when anyone dares cave their head in, they have the other half of the nuruto/anime edgemeister faggots split with roach, their players are just shit people through and through and the game would be universally improved without them.

Any Conqueror mains here ? How do I git good with the character without relying on the shield vortex ?

>Squinted at thumbnail
>PK
>Hid post

>doing 3 stabs instead of stabs + wall bump + heavy
You're not only dumb for playing PK, you're dumb for not optimizing your damage.

That's bullshit, the PK was dead the second the execute started.

>vortex
kill yourself

same

Warden's vortex is not a true vortex as well. You can roll back after first shoulder + double stab. YES, it costs stamina, but that allows you to ignore the followup altogether.

Or even the dash+heavy after kicking a nigga into a wall. For some reason people rarely expect it.

That said I don't really play PK at all because it feels so unsatisfactory as things are now

LEGENDARY

Like any other class not using their unblockable.

Why don't you do it first and get back to me on how it worked out, ok ?

Looked down upon? I'd say anyone with a repeatable combination that can win matches. Also anyone with a bleed attack or just assassins in general besides Berserker.

So that would be:
Warden because vortex and fast zone
Valkyrie because fast ass attacks and sweeps for free heavies
Conqueror because wallbash vortex and turtuling
Warlord because heabutt poke, guaranteed assfucking off parries, and turtling
Nobushi because fast attacks and bleed. Also people not realizing she gets free hits in her moveset and getting mad.
Peacekeeper because fast attacks, bleed, and triple stab doing so much damage off a GB while also being a bleed. She also has a misleading indicator on her zone attack which people think needs to be addressed by Ubi but there hasn't been a peep about it.
Orochi because they all suck ass and are everywhere while using ping pong paddle emblems and running away. Mostly a joke but still looked down on.
Shugoki because of the unparryable heavy glitch abuse.

>Heavy
No need for it there, 2 stabs then wall kick and running away would have solved it

That's not optimal for 2v2 or 4v4 though. You need health back after the battle.

Anyone have the template for this saved? I just have my old and super shitty tier list from when it was originally posted.

It's been a while since we've done one of these, we should do another one now that it's been a month.

I won anyways

>Valk under LB
>Literally anything under LB

>nobushi
>high tier

L A F F O

I see you're running ps4, wanna vs?

never seen this before, it seems you can turn off the colour of certain armour

This was pre-Valk patch and after I'd just run into a Lawbringer who knew how to shove.
If I did this list again it would be completely unrecognizable.

I still think she's good tho, just not Warden, PK, Warlord or Conq good.

>prestige level 16
>never seen this before

maybe instead of "has faults" it should just say one trick pony

PS4 prompts on PC, sorry hombre.

Yeah just for material.
If you wanted to you could make your character a mishmash of colours and materials to confuse your opponents with you lack of style and grace.

Also remember if you don't want a piece of armor covered in paint you can select no patter to just go bare metal.

Kek

Will there ever be a Star wars game with For Honor's combat?

i never bother with customization past rep 1

That can be self evident if it's far into the "has faults" catagory. Most people would know why.

>prestige
>indicator of skill
It just means he really likes 4v4 modes

If this game wasn't made by jewbisoft you might have been able to look forward to a mod

I hope not. Lightsabre combat is just a dumber version of Samurai swordplay in space with telekinesis.
How would you even justify getting hit by a lightsabre without losing limbs?

>Prestige 16 and not knowing about the most basic shit
AFK farming at its finest

Jedi Outcast/Acadmey was the best rendition of jedi combat.

Why use S and SS? Why not just have A be the top instead of an artificial ceiling?

maybe something like Boxing game then
or Robot Boxing game

That it was. And still is, hackers kinda ruined the MP after lucasarts died and released all source codes though.

Star Wars would be dumb as it'd just boil down to lightsabers, lightsabers and non-Force sensitives who can use lightsabers.

A fantasy universe would be better, since Vikangz are basically orcs. Leave them alone for but a moment and they'll take miles.

>not doing all the daily quests

Fuck if know, I didn't make it. That's why I posted asking for the template.
S and SS ranks are a borrowing from jap games I'm pretty sure.
Cause S is supposed to be "super" while SS and SSS are just "even more super" because orientals can't grasp Latin-based grammatical systems.

There are enough different kinds of lightsabers though. Still, JKA's combat was better. The skillcap was insane to the point where a single player could take on a dozen others in a match where only lightsabers were enabled.

Of course it's the Japs that made a ranking system of "NU-UH, MINE IS BETTER THAN YOURS I'LL JUST PUT ANOTHER LAYER ON TOP THIS ISN'T MY TRUE FORM" bullshit.

But it's still all lightsabers, no?

I could see it maybe. Ubisoft could try to sell a realistic fighting game that competes with EA's UFC games. Like a 3rd person boxing or kickboxing game that uses the stance system of For Honor.

I wouldn't play it though, and I think millions of people agree with me.
Fantasy and history sell MUCH more than sports do in video games.
Sports people would much rather watch/play the real thing, and gamers don't want to be shackled by the rules of reality.
It's the same reason sports books sell like ass. Bookworms don't want to read about a subject they don't participate in.

>Unlock the game's soundtrack with Units because lol
>It just directs me to a download link that looks like anyone can use it
>It's only 3 tracks

Yeah just like all weapons are made of steel now, they would be made of laser beams then.

>Fantasy and history sell MUCH more than sports do in video games.

Objectively wrong. Basketball games are enormously popular with niggers, so are football and wrestling games.

Except they're completely different weapons wielded in different ways, and in some cases made of different materials. A lightsaber is basically a flashlight, while a poleaxe is completely different from a longsword or a club wrapped in iron rings. Fucking idiot.

How is this not a fantasy game?

>He doesn't know about long handle lightsabers, lightsabers whips, lightsaber, off-hand shotos etc. etc. in the EU
>I-IDIOT
Fuck off, underage.

Niggers aren't gamers though, they're the ultimate normies.
When a basketball american buys a ps2 to play NBA 2K he isn't going to spend hours on end actually playing, it'll just be the game he fires up when he and the boys are getting stoked on the couch while they mash the controls they never bothered to learn.
Just cause FIFA sells like cigarettes in 3rd world countries doesn't mean the game is successful. People buy it once and play it for years, long outliving the shelf value and being only a single sale.

When whites and yellows play games they're much more likely to autistically follow the game's every move, buy all the official merchandise, and defend it's honor to the death on anonymous mongolian horse husbandry forums.
They get milked like the whales they are and are much more likely to subscribe to logical fallacies like brand loyalty.

I know all about sabers, the only difference being saber whips. Everything is is either a long lightsaber or a short lightaber. It's still basically a flashlight being whipped around.

How do you think it isn't?
We have totally historically """accurate"""" Vikangz running around with black skin facing off against womyxn warriurrr Knightesses while bamboo wearing Samurai hit people with nodachis in non-cavalry engagements

You best start believing in fantasy games, user. You're in one.

You aren't making any sense. Are you saying that you fight the same way with a short lightsaber than with a lightsaber pike? It's a different fighting style, just like someone with a standard sword fights way different than someone with a long range weapon. And lightsaber resistant material exists, you can't just cut the long handle in two. In the EU they were made of that material.

White people are the main buyers of annual sports games. There is a huge population of casuals that just buy that one game every year and nothing else. Niggers buy the NBA, but all the others are whiteys, especially NHL and WWE

reminder that peacekeeper needs to be nerfed.

increase recovery on the second hit of her light chain

make her zone not cancel able, or remove the second hit

increase dodge cooldown time, this should be applied to all assassins since only shitters do it for the cheese factor. either that or drastically lower the range of a dodge while exhausted. idc if they do this to all characters, i dont spam dodge when exhausted since youll get grabbed out of it anyway

>lightsaber pike
Is that an actual thing? What the fuck.

I don't know why people want a Star Wars version of something that is clearly already in a working state.
At the end of the day you just end up with a Star Wars skin thrown over reality, but with more of the bullshit handwaving of logic and restrictions from being based inside an established universe.

I don't want the stupid glowy sword version of a game I already like, I want the thing I bought and am playing right now.

this post tells me this is your first fighting game.

black people are great at fighting games

Well the post about wanting that is not by me, I just pointed out that lightsaber =/= other lightsabers.

>going to the arcade back in the day
>all the hood n-words clogged up MvC2 and shit

Are whites really the top buyers of sports games?
I know quite a few NHL and Madden exclusive normies, but they're still outnumbered by actual gamers (might be cause I usually avoid normies though)

I thought FIFA by itself makes up half the sports games market, and that sells almost exclusively internationally, on like every console from the C64 to the WiiU. They also have to sell it in like 100 languages because of how diverse the playerbase is.
I find it hard to believe football and hockey actually compete with the poor fuckers in every country that like soccer.

>How boards go off topic

So what hero do you hate fighting the most
>Can't choose PK

Valkyrie here.... Can't stand the leg sweep spam

>Preaching to the choir

Dude, I fucking main Peacekeeper because she's my waifu and even I know she needs nerfed.

>Drop her attack speed by a couple of frames
>Zone attack cannot be cancelled if the first attack is blocked
>Make having zero stamina disable dodging for all assassins

This isn't a traditional fightan game though.
It's not 2D with animu tiddies to attract all the blackaboos and couch co-op toughguys.
It's a lot more like Tekken but casualized and single screen in home entertainment units instead of arcades.

This is an action game with a lot of systems resembling a fighting game.

What is the casual market nowadays? Like >50%?

As a former gamestop employee I can tell you we sold far more copies of sports games to exclusive normies than to actual gamers. And being in the states FIFA was still popular but not nearly as much as Madden or NBA

Shugokis as Raider

A good player makes it hard to land a hit, a good Shugoki makes it impossible, I'm almost forced to trade.

What do I even do against Warlord as Kensei? I literally have no tools to bait his attacks. He never reacts to feints and counters all GBs, and although I can see when he goes for headbutt like 50% of times and side dash light it, most of the time he just gets free damage without any risks.

>and side dash light it
You get a gb on him if you dodge it mdude.

>Before bed, do a duel
>Rep 10 full on valk cancer

>Do duel this morning
>The exact same guy doing the exact same thing

I actually start to believe the Ded Game posters.

literally nothing lmao, there's nothing you can do against warlord and it drives my kensei buddy up the wall