/svg/ Shadowverse General

Urias edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play class-based CCG.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

old thread

unga bunga

>A FUCKING FROG is a better ambush card than any of the actual ninjas
Explain this

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Control """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Sword

>autismo is still avatarfagging
Really spellboosts my oglers

Hey, it's less unga than "mid-range".

who /Satan Elf/ here?

had to go to reddit, guess it's faster to get dailies done there

who else is screencapping all these hot opinions so we can laugh at how retarded svg is

my favorite

>competing spirit amulet will stop D-shift!

Is Storm Haven meant to be played like an aggro deck or a midrange deck?

>Competitive Spirit

Bronze Amulet

Neutral

3pp

Countdown (2)

As long as this Amulet is in play, followers on each side cannot attack the opposing leader as long as there are any attackable followers on the field.

>Elf Queen

Legendary Follower

Forestcraft

7pp 6/6

Fanfare: Restore defense to your leader by X. Then change your shadows to 0. X is the number of shadows.

>Zombie Party

Bronze Spell

Shadowcraft

2pp

Deal 3 damage to a follower.

Enhance (7): Then summon three Zombies.

>Garrett, Devil of Love

Gold Follower

Bloodcraft

2pp 2/2

If your enemy can target this follower with spells and effects, they must target it.

>Kariudon

Silver Follower

Havencraft

6pp 4/4

Rush.

Fanfare: Reduce one from all of your countdown amulets.

---------

Is aggro dead with this neutral amulet?

Frogs are badasses

Holy shit this autist

My favourite one so far.

you know the funny thing it's if this amulet works with aegis, and it likely does

it effectively gives haven an indestructible ward then

desu i think execution can gain a lot of popularity soon

>Bloodcraft

ahah

>GUYS CONTROL IS A MEME ALL DECKS ARE AGGRO WITH CONTROL ELEMENTS :^^^^^^^)

sneeki-breeki

>this triggers the bat
UNGA BUNGA

Well RIP my aggro necro, it was legit a fun deck with Reapers. It's the only aggro deck that I found enjoyable to play, time to go back to Nep.

The problem with competitive spirit is you're running what is essentially a dead card in a lot of matchups. I think that will be why it doesn't affect the game TOO much. If there was a reliable way to keep it around I'd say it would kill aggro. And you can probably still "outrace" it. They need to play it and enough creatures. That takes quite a bit of mana. Maybe some aggro decks will include a single execution instead of dance of death.

>autismo
>really spellboosts my oglers
>autismo
unga

>Garrett, Devil of Love
Should be a 3pp 3/4 desu

You should've stayed there

your post is so retarded i dunno what even to answer

Fucking elves stealing our mechanic. REMOVE KNIFE EARS.

I think competitive spirit will be more meta altering in how it fucks with control or mid-range decks that smash each other's face out of nowhere. Competitive spirit buttfucks stuff like the upcoming Zell combo, Forte, Genesis Dragon, Albert, etc.

I really think you should take your medication

That's just sword.

Elves were a mistake.

That's just meme yourself my meme man.

bother to read ninja trainee's flavor text?

>To all the bums lookin' to swindle our village, hop on outta here, 'cause me and my frog-style ninja skills say different.

>suffer a bad expansion which was only redeemed by a single bronze card in order to be rewarded in the next one

Our waiting paid off cinnamon-roll bros

Frogs make the best ninjas.

aegis has so much cancer/meme potential desu because of the retarded cygames wording is i mean what the fuck does cant get affected by card effect means? does it ignore ward? what about bane?

also
>Competitive spirit

oh boy

execution into zell combo

>>suffer a bad expansion
he can't be serious

Cry more. Elf queen will make forest t1 again.

What are you talking about? Will I be able to play Forest in ranked again?

>still no wincon to be seen
No more wolfbolt please. That will make deck even more expensive

>elf
>suffer

that sure as hell is not a frog

>Doesn't get buffed by rogue's creed
It's shit

It's literally a frogtaur.

>Introduce a lot of new bullshit Amulet
>Don't add more Amulet removal to counter it

What did Cygame mean by this????

Eh I enjoyed memeing with Silver Bolt tbqh, it's obviously not as good as my previous PtP deck I played in DE but still fun.

I'm getting sick and tired of all these blonde knife-ears.

5 + 2 + whatever you are zelling
Too much mana, unless you consider waiting a turn to be a combo
Competitive spirit essentially reads "delay massive storm from hand for a turn" which could completely relegate certain types of control decks that rely on heavy storm damage from 1 or 2 creatures to the dustbin

Just dont attack with it bro :^)

>he doesn't know

>>still no wincon to be seen

>roach isn't a wincon any more

actually that new amulet will make wolfbolt much stronger

>2 neutral cards carry the entire craft

what in tarnation is a frogtaur

From the new ones only Grail is a last word amulet

You mean roach carrying the entire craft?

the fuckers who spam that right before winning rank right up there with the erikafucks who spam 'you have breathed your last'

>an old fart as Baalt gets to fuck this everyday

I can't wait for the new expansion to come out to see you cucks were all wrong as usual.

Forest is one of the best crafts right now in ranked, I'm sorry you need 70% winrate to play something

is she the mother of lionel/waifu of baalt?

this card

Someone mentioned in one of the earlier threads that flame and glass was censored in the western release. Could I have a picture of the originals?

Use evolve points and Cudgel/Lion/Reno to clear the board. Hit face with the birds.

Competitive Spirit is 3PP
Execution is 5PP

Rip

Reminder that the Japanese for Competitive Spirit has a tag that involves new followers coming into play, so the effect will most likely activate on the followers rather than the leaders, meaning that Aegis will most likely be able to hit face for those 2 turns while everything else has to sit there and watch.

Dont know what? Tell me, what does she do?

Baalt is more of a man than you will ever be too bad their son is a fag

>baalt
>old fart

everybody with a beard is an old fart :^)

elves don't even age btw

>everyone is stupid but me
Let's hear your meta analysis then

I mean other than roach + bolt

She heals you for the amount of shadows you have.
The only card that can potentially heal from 1 to 20.

well, not like bahamut doesn't exist

>pushing non ptp control forest and more anti aggro decks
I feel like dshift is completely under cygames radar. They probably think it is 100% okay just because it's win rates are low.

Do tell us your hot opinions so we can screencap you too

>His wife and daughter both are Legend
>Himself is Silver tier

Moar like King of cuck amirite?

It was censored in both all versions of Shadowverse including the Japanese one. Google "flame Rage of Bahamut" to find the uncensored art with chains.

Bloody Mary combo blood will be the new shit

You know how a centaur is a dude slapped onto a horse torso? A frogtaur is the same thing but replace the horse part with a frog.

WHO HYPE FOR /AEGIS/ HERE

ELANA T1 AGAIN SOON BOYS

>Reminder that the Japanese for Competitive Spirit has a tag that involves new followers coming into play
So basically every enemy follower played before Haven wasted her turn 9 will still be able to ignore Aegis.

>tree fuckers are still crying over a 3 mana bronze card being nerfed
Boo fucking hoo you can't consistently otk at turn 7 anymore what a fucking disaster.

that sounds ungodly

I wish their daughter was viable

>pictures live out of hell
Is there a worse death?

go fuck yourself you fucking shitter

so another fairy beast basically?

> Garrett, Devil of Love

blood is getting its inferior shitty version of timeless bitch... ew

>fairy princess
>daughter of the king of fucking elves

what did he mean by that

>Cblood cucks

im so sorry

the card also have while this amulet is in play effect

i mean why the fuck would the give it a countdown then

To the shitter complaining about Storm Haven not getting anything, a new Rush unit was just revealed that reduces the countdown of all enemy amulets by one

t.roachcuck

I like how father and son have names but mother and daughter don't.

Which combo, Azzazel+Mary combo on turn 10 with Baphomet?

The combo which doesn't one shot unless you're at exactly 20 health?

>tfw she gave birth to turbo faggot Lionel
He should at least went mommy complex

Titania is gold.

Aggro.

>6 cost

its not like the 6pp slot is already packed with bunny/garuda/valhallan or anything

Me. I can't wait for shadowtards crying here about haven being cancer again.

It also turns into a buddha.

*one from all your amulets
I'm stupid

Have you ever been THIS entitled in a card game before?