/simg/ Simulation Games General

Russian """"Navy"""" edition

Previous thread: A thread for all vehicle simulation games: racing sims, flight sims, train sims, submarine sims, tank sims, anything else sims which do not have enough traffic to sustain their own independent generals.

>Extra attention grabbing search terms
/fsg/ /dcsg/ /fsxg/ /bmsg/ /shg/ /rofg/ /etsg/ /il2g/ /lfsg/ /tsg/

>TeamSpeak
ts3.nogf.moe

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/SimulationGamesGeneral

>Website
simg.nogf.moe

>BMS download links
pastebin.com/2CDSgvZq

>Air, Land and Sea pastebin
pastebin.com/aN1f84Db

>Repository of various aviation related material
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3EQDvufMNdeTUh4SE9WV0txa0E&usp=drive_web

>Link to this OP text
docs.google.com/document/d/1eaAdM0Hyu3WwDTyilKPxsbQYK9L2NVPoDIZ5vYD6TLw/edit?usp=sharing

>Example of welcome games
Falcon BMS, DCS World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Euro truck sim, Craig is a Cuck, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum, Silent Hunter, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X, OMSI 2, DiRT Rally, Ship Simulator.

>Example of non-welcome games
Ácé Cómbát, Wár Thúndér, Wórld óf _____, Ármá 1-3, Thé Síms, Sím Cíty, Góát Símúlátór

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DlgUTg8BnKA
youtu.be/ALxC95SG9lk
youtube.com/watch?v=QgjFX8z0e8M
youtu.be/SokBfoIOiFg?t=8m49s
forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3067370&postcount=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mig-21 is easy mode

F-5 is the true patrician plane

>thread is already dead in the water 5 replies in
really fired up my neurons

so with this leatherneck/heatblur split, is DCS going to get better or worse??????????????????

>anime gets banned
>thread is suddenly dead
rmyt

anyone have that audio of raptors mum getting reamed?
i need it for scientific reasons

Americans are in bed and Euros are in uni/work

Who cares

Cobra will just make another two studios which will do the same amount of not ever fixing any issues with the aircraft.

It's obvious now his team wasn't in charge of the MiG fixes

As for the Viggen fixes that's ED's fault

I simply don't believe that.

>ED hasn't patched 1.5 in 4 weeks
>Haven't patched 2.0 in 10 days but honestly who cares about that version

Yeah but it's all on LN that the Viggen hasn't been touched

>cobra ditches dead weight at LNS
>Forms his own firm
>brings Viggen and F14 with him
>hires like 15 coders, modelers, and aeronautical engineers

Much much better.

What's the best driving sim

My Summer Car

Anyone have farming simulator? Is it gud?

this tbfh

Assetto Corsa for track racing, probably Dirt Rally for rally. I just bought a wheel and have been amusing myself with Forza Horizon 3 and Dirt 3 while I wait for an Assetto sale. Dirt especially is quite irritating because it crashes all the damn time.

How dank would it be if cobra did the mig25 or mig23? ??

>thread is on page 10.9
>suddenly a post about something really stupid that is not worth discussing pops up
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

MiG-25 is always worth discussing

Slavs r bent like ur nan

This triggers the slavboo

why do you bump this thread?

So I can piss you off
Cunt

Oh look the thread is back yay!

How did you survive the purge?

Anime is magic, ain't gotta explain shit.

_donald/

Spotted the libcuck

>being alt-right
kys!

Still upset over the flag Shia?

what did she mean by this?

Honest to god I feel like this is what cephei looks like irl. Just ad a fedora.

>he doesn't know

>F-15's and F-16's are good because they killed MiGs
>Su-27 isn't good because it killed Migs
>even thought it was outnumbered

ayy

>citing crashes caused by pilot error as a reason the Su-27 is bad

AYYY

>Su-27 having a PESA radar even though it was made in the 80's makes it bad

AYYYYY LMFAO

Weakest bait yet my dude. Are you already falling off?

F L A N K E R

S U K H O I

THIS TRIGGERS THE 104TH

OP REMOVE!!!!

>you will never fly DCS online with your bros while 1 and 2 in the formation act as AWACS and scan for targets while 3 and 4 stay emission-quiet and use the datalink to engage targets with ET's

Fuck my shit up. They better fix datalink online by the time the F-18 comes out because you know that shit will have it.

>People in the normandy map discussion thread complained about having multiple installs
>ED mods replied with "oh think of poor old ED having to develop on 2 seperate versions of the game"

It's completely under their fucking control when the merge happens.

shiiiet you know i still like that mig tho

>think of poor old ED

seriously who the fucks fault is that?

DCS has so much work that needs to be done on it but they've spent the last 2-3 years on shit literally nobody gives a fuck about (Nevada, Normandy, WWII shit)

Yeah it's complete bullshit.

BIGWEENY even went as far as to outdo everyone, claiming to have 7 installs across multiple hard drives

Not my fault you're an utter mong mate

>tfw even ED used to make good menu music

youtu.be/DlgUTg8BnKA
youtu.be/ALxC95SG9lk

still worse than a f15 doe

: - )

ACG Cold War server got like 40 people in it and they finally changed the mission up.

New location, new objectives, pretty lit 2bh

So i finally madaged to fly the KA50 and have fun at the same time, game flight mode

They finally added A-10A's and Su-25A's also.

The ground objectives are around bullseye, so fighters actually try to protect strikers.

>Fuck my shit up. They better fix datalink online by the time the F-18 comes out because you know that shit will have it.
Hahaahahahhaha

Ima be real, this ACG server is cool as fuck right now.

MiG-21's and Su-25's and F-5's and A-10's fucking everywhere.

The problems with the MiG 21 have put me off wanting to fly it, so I just slotted into a Viggen and my game crashed. Pottery

congrats, you're probably the first person to ever use the game mode.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=QgjFX8z0e8M

yo this looks tight ima be a fighter pilot

Anime fags defend this please.

Please explain to me how this is ok.

who is this semen demon

Who wants to fly?

They claim to be working on new effects for a few years now. Who knows when that will be.

Woah...

>mfw I'm chasing an F-15 with nothing but one R-73 left so I switch off the radar and re-acquire him with my IRST and he starts turning around

The office

awacs?

No what i mean is he turns around because he sees that I am no longer locking him so he thinks I left, when I'm actually still there.

I like to pull this really cheeky trick where I launch an R-27T/ET at maximum range and immediately unlock them and split S.

They think that I am just defending their shot and they fly right into it. Doesn't work against seasoned pilots but it catches people pretty often.

What game is this?

Is it possible in the DCS mission editor to make a persistent mission (like BlueFlag) that tallies "points" for each side, for things like killing other players, ai aircraft, ground targets, hard targets, infrastructure, etc?

Half and half.

Tallies points? Yes.
Figuring out who those points should go to? Maybe.

Could you maybe use a program outside DCS to tally it? Say, the server reports what was killed and by whom, and the outside program keeps track. I don't know what sort of data can be "exported" from a running server and read by third party programs.

Idk. I don't dabble with stuff like that in the ME.

There are functions in the mission editor itself to get points as far as I'm aware, but you'd be far better off scripting it using lua.

This picture looks like one of those model sets

This angle makes the MiG-29SMT look slightly less unflattering

who wants to fly. pls

Its like when fat chicks try to take pictures at the best angle.

SMT looks ok at certain angles, but man its a fat bitch.

I'm slowly starting to be ok with it though.

Hopefully the MiG-35 actually goes into service, things are sounding good so far. Putin actually talked about it on TV recently.

the mig35 is the cherry on the shit sunday known as the fulcrum family. it's another 4+++++ meme plane that no one's gonna buy

Not everybody can afford 5th fighters you know.
Russia plans on buying them though, so does Egypt.

I think 4+ gen aircraft will have a place in air forces around the world for a while still.

US will continue to opearte F-15's, F-18's and even F-16's.

Also I'd just like to say the Fulcrum family's main issue was being behind in avionics. Its airframe was and is still considered excellent in terms of aerodynamic performance.

That's why the MiG-29M being cancelled is so disappointing. It was what the Fulcrum should have been from the start. Infact i was just watching this:

youtu.be/SokBfoIOiFg?t=8m49s

at 8:49 and until like 9:30ish they talk about how the MiG-29M actually got the order to be mass produced and almost simultaneously the USSR collapsed. Talk about blyat.

That's why the MiG-29K and MiG-35 are so cool. Russia finally is able to afford a Fulcrum that is up to modern standards.

I also read today that many countries performed their own ghetto upgrades on MiG-29's, again to bring them to modern standards. Basically their own SMT upgrade package. (most manged to make them look less ugly though)

Fulcrum, had a hard life. Sukhoi was the favorite for the post collapse Russia and it shows.

There's a reason why sukhoi has become the favourite, and really the only reason sukhoi wasn't the favorite from the beginning was because of corruptions, and because sukhoi wasn't even a member of the communist party.

So the SPO in the MiG-29 is to dull and you can't see shit on it unless its in a shadow.

Really annoying during night missions with your lights on, or during the day when the sun is on it.

Some guy fixed it in literally 15 minutes in photoshop.

forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3067370&postcount=3

Makes a world of a difference. I can actually read it now. Must have download if you fly the Fulcrum.

>Flying Slavaboo shit
Kys!

ded

it`s called S C I E N C E F I C T I O N

>2.0 has updated MiG-29 wing tanks
>1.5.6 does not

What the fuck did ED mean by this