/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3279

March on, March! Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
Chess Play/Ladder Info and more: pastebin.com/ST2512G8
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/363z5l7dmbb2vjt/ShizuneImages-2015-4-14.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=NxDO8PipeBw
youtube.com/watch?v=oM1a1ycLtRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suzu!

And I wake up to a fresh new thread, holy shit!

Mish

And you fucked up OP, should've been Rin/Emi birthday edition.

April is, in fact, not a common word.

I apologize, then. You can understand my confusion, I hope, over all the blathering.
The first sentence was my shock over the blathering.
This is all assuming you're not yet another person who said 'why do you say that I was new', documented in past attempts to make me feel bad.

How about you be a little bit less of an ass, first?

granted it was from a nightmare which was the same as the one i had two nights ago, i think there's actually a message being given to me in it which is really creeping me out, and im still breathing heavily in my bed with my phone but that's not important

and also the fact that im probably going to fall asleep again in about 15-30 minutes but whatever

Good morning, niceposter. Always good to see the glint of sane among the mass of insane.
Sorry 'bout your nightmares. Wish I had more to say. I got them tons as a kid, never now.
Don't disregard any messages you might see.
Just try to chillax, for now. Breathe. Get yourself re-acquainted. At least until you fall asleep again, I s'pose.

>a little bit less of an ass, first
To you? Why would I?

Sorry. I don't think you understood me. Let me speak in a vernacular closer to your understanding.
LEWD LEWD LEWD LEWD LEWD DIRTY RATS

You really are retarded, aren't you

LIVES MATTER LEWD FULL ON LEWD WAR
You know, you only look more mature when you're not... well, that.

>Op you fucked up the edition
>HURRRR DIS OFFENDS ME ON A PERSHUNAL LEVUL I WILL PLAY THE VICTIM CARD AGAIN BE NICE TO ME
>You're an ass, no
>HURRR DERRR OMG
And you dare speak of maturity.

funny that, i guess i baited you? haha, fooled!

yeah gonna have to take back a lot of things i said, Kenji. I tried to like you, I really did, but you haven't even shown me once that you can be nice.

and that's kinda sad, honestly. I don't think Kiwi likes me because I shitpost incoherently and excessively, but even he's been nice to me quite a bit.

Now I know what you're gonna say; "Oh, but I have been nice, can you not read?" I assure you I can read, first off; but your niceness is ANYTHING but.

And what's this? "Good to see the glint of sane among the mass of insane"? What are you even saying?

You know who you remind me of? My dad. You know what he used to do, and probably still would had he not packed his bags and left to Toronto? Bullshit wise-talk. Inflate his ego using words he probably doesn't know, because he's Persian and too nationalistic to learn the fucking English language properly. Act cocky whenever possible; you know he once tried to fight me in front of my school to inflate his ego, in broad daylight? I could see your stupid sardonic ass doing the same god damn thing.

I must ask, are you just drunk out of your mind all the fucking time? If you really are, you should seek some God damn help, because every fucking time you talk in this god damn general you make me go insane, and I have a feeling I'm not the only one who shares that view.

And when you do talk, ohohoh. Just rename yourself to the Anti-fun police; you'll be a much better successor to the guy in the last thread, who only ended up making more fun along the way. You? No, you're fucking pathetic. I'd be surprised if anyone in these threads actually enjoyed your presence.

I've given you a second chance already, you don't deserve shit. Go seek help, so maybe, JUST maybe, you won't drive the people you love in real life away too, if you haven't already.

Now, I'm gonna go to sleep. Although I'm much more awake now, I need the rest.

Nth for a happy Hana!
I still don't have pictures here so I improvised again

And as we all predicted, and as we have all warned you, shit went down, big time. Sorry you had to go through this moose. Now fuck off to bed!

Das a qt Hana, as usual

Exactly. Thank you for showing it.

First, I'll say, th-this is the first un-nice post I've ever seen outta ya. Beyond the rest, I'm a bit hurt from that.
>Good to see the glint of sane among the mass of insane
That's only in answer to the three in this thread who have been driving me insane, no matter what I try to do. I spent months doing what I could to placate them, before you were here. They won't stop. It's driving me crazy.
This is a place I used to call home. We used to have good stuff here. And whether we had troubles or not, we worked actively to help each other whenever we could.
Maybe ksg lost its way. Maybe I did. Maybe both.
niceposter, you're the last person I'd want to offend. Especially like this. And with you posting all of that. I'm sorry that I made you have to do that.
I'd never fight someone... I'm a pacifist.

I guess I have no argument, with that kind of testimony.

Lilly!

Lilly!

Lilly!

I did my best to include a discrete waffle

Lilly!

Oh by the way, is that dude who requested old Thighs lewds still around? I may have done a little sorting and have a prize for you~

indeed , a cute hana.
also nice waffle bro

Hello there.
I feel like just a ghost now.

>showing it
Showing what? And no, you have no argument, the only thing you have is a severe mental retardation that prevents you from understanding one simple thing: fuck off, people don't want you here. The guy just gave you EVERY SINGLE reason he dislikes you, and you just ignored it completely, you blame others for your own fuckups, you make a victim out of yourself. And what do you do a couple posts later? People post Lilly, so you jump on the bandwagon and try to lick someone else's ass.

I did notice that, you sneaky thing. Is it good?

it is, especially if you microwave it for like 45 seconds

You know what? You're really mean.
What happened to you. We had so many good times together.

Warm goodness... Yum. Even though I don't like sweets.

>What happened to you
You happened. The only person you can blame for people not liking you is you.

I asked about you. What happened to you.
I'm still the same dude who was always happy to give you the rare Mishas, just to help out and keep things lively.

You really have troubles understanding simple concepts.
I'm simply going to filter you, you are not worth my time and patience.

Welcome to the club!

>I'm simply going to filter you
For the record, you still reply far more often, and with far more energy, than you ever did when I was trying to be nice to you.
You know what a monotone 'hello' as a response for months on end does to a guy? When that guy has been conservin' his butt off just to be accepted by you?
You'll filter me, you won't be the first. Go ahead, I won't have to endure your caustic posts that have been haunting me every time I've tried to say anything here.
Seriously, you used to be tons nicer. Did something inside you die?

>worst poster now attack best poster
Just kill yourself alstublieft

Shhhh it's okay now waffle.

Promise?

Yep~

Perfect!
You don't have to endure that kind of meanness for no reason!

No one should honestly. Too bad he's too dumb to comprehend.

>It's been over 5 years since KS released
>5 years since all the feels stories
>5 years since all the drawfags and daily challenges
>5 years since all the promises to improve yourself

Indeed. How quickly we lose grasp of the ideals. Well, technically, slowly... but it's really been a five-year period of both, from what I've seen.

Can you threadshitters go back to honking about random lewds.

Just being dumb is not that bad... But being dumb and mean is definitely not pleasant.

The katawas are all grown-up, responsible adults.

See, you're crossin' the line.
I'll accept dumb. I will not accept someone calling me mean. I am NOT mean! I'm a flippin' empath. I cry over other people's shit more than I do my own, not that I don't cry over that too.
Even when I get an 'enemy' and I decide I must do something 'insulting' to them. It hurts a lot, each time.

And here you are again playing the victim.
You know who else always play the victims? Jews.
Kenji = the jew of ksg
Trying desperately to grab (you)s with his long fingers
Muh 6 mullions nice posts

You're a good listener!

Lay it off, no point in wasting time and nerves

Just having fun desu, no nerves involved in my bullying

You get off on people's sadness?
Have you forgotten everything the girls have taught you?

I don't think you can bully someone so dense. Pretty sure he doesn't even realize he's being slammed.

First: You are not part of the people.
Second: They taught me: Don't spend time with Kenji, that guy is a tard and a cunt. Even Shizune is a better choice than him.
But bestposter don't want you to get more (you) so you're ignored now.
Blinder than Lilly and even more autistic than Rin

>You are not part of the people
Ow. OW! Even if someone burned a waffle to charcoal it would not be as bad of a burn as this one!

Nah, I'm blissfully unaware of any such proceedings. As the recent posts have shown.

Right, all of your opinions are fed to you. I'm so shocked.
How's the progress on filtering me going?
You're still replying with far more thought than you'd ever have paid me before. I'm honored, if with questionable feelings.

we have a lot of their modern lewds, do we need older ones?

Someone does apparently, they requested it.

It was an antisemitic joke about him being a jew! Do polls loves jokes against jews?

Speaking of that, I remember something telling me you had a Shizune archive. You still got that?

Sometimes, sometimes not, depends

This one?
mediafire.com/file/363z5l7dmbb2vjt/ShizuneImages-2015-4-14.zip
Bear in mind it's largely unsorted. I'm so bad at sorting.

Not talking about free antisemitism just to be mean
More like, with friend as a joke.

oh, cool!
was actually just checking from a filename that you shared with someone, they said they got it from an archive, I guess that's it

It's situational, really, sometimes we crack jokes like that and it's all fine.

Ah, I see.
Glad you got something out of it, I s'pose.
You need anything else?

>just to be mean
Oh nah, no intent like that's goin' on around here. Yer all perfect little angels, right?

Second question
Is there a lot of qts going around with polka dots dress in poland?
I figure that if it's a thing somewhere, it must be in poland.

I don't like shizune, not going to download it, no offense, just wanted to see it
I wouldn't mind a Hanako folder, if it's not too much to ask.

And I'm still awake. Fuck.
I still think it was right to give him a second chance, it's just what I do. But you guys were definitely right.
I'm glad you ignored every bit of criticism just to victimize yourself further.

Here's a tip, Kenji. When someone makes criticisms about you, take it into fucking consideration; as far as I'm fucking concerned; and I hate to "brag", but I'm the only person here who is stupid enough to bother even criticising you instead of just saying "Fuck off Kenji", so take it to your fucking heart.

Alas I'm sure people have criticised you in the past. You just keep on blindsiding it all and pretending like you're the perfect pretty little fragile human being, don't you? Victimize me this, victimize me that.

You won't make friends like this. Ever. Maybe only with someone as bloody fucking egotistical as you. And you know what? I'm sorry that you're too fucking stupid to take any form of criticism to heart, because obviously if you've been such an obnoxious tool for so long that people actively WARNED ME not to talk to you, you obviously have taken multiple wrong roads.

Go fix your shitty attitude up, stop playing victim every chance you get, THEN come back and make amends, and maybe some friends. Like this? You will never get anywhere. Never. You sick, demented fucking bastard.

Well. Hopefully God will come and skullfuck me to sleep because I think that's the only thing that'll do the job right now. And once again, happy birthday Rin, you adorable little thing.

>it must be in poland.
Now that might be a shocker for you, but polka dots most likely originate from Czech Republic

As for the question, no, not so popular. Which is sad, because they can look really cute on some people

Can we take it a step at a time? 'ignoring it' to me kind of means 'let them step all over you'. There's a complicated middle-ground.
I'm not trying to ignore you. Just, it's hard to know what voice to listen to.
I'm seriously sorry if I offended you, man. I want to make it right.

Do polka dots have anything to do with polka music?

We do warn people, but they usually just think that we bully him without a reason. Telling you not to talk to him was more for protecting you than for bullying him though.
Now that you see the truth, you're one of us!
ONE OF US, ONE OF US!
I feel like a got the message on that one!

Oy, that's a spicy meatball. There's so much Hanako.
Don't know if I have it in me to do it today. I'll try to keep it in mind.

Supposedly they became popular at the same time, and since polka is a Czech dance...

Don't even try, look at the retarded excuses he's making. He's too much of an idiot to understand.

No, not at all. I just wanna say I've seen some really cute girls wearing polka dots, that's all

Too late, it's going to happen anyway !
Not today though cause I'm still at work and will probably fall asleep quickly later

>polka is a Czech dance
I had no idea...

You forgot your filter. Again.
Part of me thinks you're not actually gonna do it.

Don't, you bloody waffle.
Yeah, was a shocker for me too

Appreciate my good will fuckface, this will be the last time I reply to your post.

Fuckface is a nice one.
But I think that "fart for brain" would suite him better.

No. You don't get a third chance. I gave you a list. Act upon it. I WANT you to change for the better, but I'm not going to help. I can't change you, only you can change you.
Use. The. List.

After this, I'm done. Sorry to rude up the thread. Glad none of you stopped on my accord because I don't want to be the very joykill I've been against.

Now, time to resume my pathetic sleeping attempt.

>I gave you a list
You haven't given me anything.
This is the third time we've met, counting before you slept. I don't know anything about you, except that you're... a nice poster.
I cherished that name, but I'm really starting to question it, with the way you've been conducting yourself.

Sleep snug, smug

SLEEPY.

Everything is better when poo for brain is not here.

>Sorry to rude up the thread
Don't worry, we've all been through this, and speaking of going through, nothing comes through to him. Just lay low, don't pay attention.
The fuck is the time over there anyway? Sleep somewhat well

>fart for brain
Fart for what? It's Kenji you speak of. There's no brain, there's just thick, solid skull and an empty whiskas can.

>and an empty whiskas can.
Well, I do appreciate a good can of cat food.

what did i miss, lads?

Heyo there sleepy.
How's it goin'? Any reason for the random post?

Did you know march is ALSO a word?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? nooooo...

youtube.com/watch?v=NxDO8PipeBw

Imagine a pig that took a dump in your living room and rolls around in it's shit. You yell at it, the pig keeps rolling around. You poke it with cattle prod, but it keeps rolling around and sprays the shit all over the place. Now replace the pig with Kenji.

youtube.com/watch?v=oM1a1ycLtRs

kenji is old news, lad.

Oh and he also fucked up the OP on top of that. I guess that's new for today.

I'd hope so!

How about you? How's the news lookin' for ya?

I wanna dance with hanako

It sounds like a good time.
I feel like she'd be a bit reluctant, though.

Even if its just ddr, i wanna see her dance, i think shed be up for it if it were just the 2 of us and her competitive spirit

I could see her getting roped into a ddr match. And ending up enjoying it. Kind of, losing herself and her inhibitions in it at the moment, maybe.

Good evening /ksg/, did you all enjoy wage-labour?

Jokes on you i dont have a job
;_;

Heyo man.
I've been enjoying life the best I can.
How's yours been?

Don't worry man. You're not alone.