You literally cannot make this up

you literally cannot make this up

I know you are ashamed about yourself Prez/o/, but you should put your trip back on

17 years is a long time for advanecments user.

American cars are pure shit!!

ford f150 with a body outperforms both

negro, did you just watch this movie or something? lel

And the new Civic Type are is faster than a 17 year old 911 GT3 around the ring

Why the hell are you surprised? New cars are faster

Yeah my G a few hours ago lmao!

Dude driving the pagani was probably afraid of damaging it

by that logic the new civic should set a faster time than the zonda.

>2017 Type R lapped the ring in 7 minutes, 43.8 seconds
>10 seconds slower than the Zonda

Not the user you replied to, but even considering technology advancement, it's still impressive that it *could* keep up well with a Zonda.

yea because ten seconds slower per lap is really keeping up.
must suck to be retarded

or afraid of killing himself

Considering those 10 seconds must come from the two main straights and that it is an 11 km track, yes

You're a nigger

excuses and retardation in one post
'grats

i can assure you my melanin within a dignified level. also, that's not a pagani tard

The Zonda is 4 slots under the Civic

t. Dumb and fat american that has never been to the ring

Hatchbacks can keep with sports cars on the turns, the main advantage sports cars have are the extra power

That has nothing to do with it. A lot of cars turned into track monsters that will embarrass the best Ferrari and Porsche have to offer.

Boutique manufacturers like Pagani are expensive because every single one is custom made from literally the highest quality materials that money can buy, and in extremely low volume. Nothing is sacrificed. Even the pinstripes and text on the car are hand painted. The carbon fiber weave is lined up between body panels. You choose the color, material and finish of literally every surface in the interior. You're not paying for performance, you're paying for an artisan's work.

Face it, your wondrous million dollar super car would have a 306BHP shitbox gnawing on it's ass through the corners.

>But the straightaways

I bet you're the kind of guy who brags about your driving skills when you beat someone at a light to light race, huh?

>Horst von
>the same driver who got another Type R to 8:15
>even if this Type R is faster than the hatch one there is no fucking way in hell Von or any driver of similar skill level would make up 30+ seconds on any Zonda in existence
That Civic driver is clearly Shingo's dad and everyone ITT including OP is a nigger.

t. honda fangirl

scratch that it was Christian Gebhardt who did the Civic on sport auto who is even better than Von.

the zonda did it 7:33
retarded can't even process ops image lol

>the more powerful car is faster
thanks for agreeing with me, albeit in an autistic butthurt kind of retarded way.

ive never looked up the price before, chevy camaros are really under $30k????? no wonder i see so many nogs driving them

i can't hear you all the way back there 10 seconds behind, could you speak up?

Only the shitty V6 and turbo 4 models. The V8 models are up around $40k.

not the same user but I'm gonna have to concur; you are a nigger.

lol GTR BTFO by an econo-box

still pretty cheap, considering

You get what you pay for. In this case, shit.

7:43.65 is faster than 7:43.8 senpai

/thread

>The more powerful car is faster

Wrong

GTR btfo by two different Corvettes and a camaro

How will Nissan recover?

what happen?

Kek fucking saved

I don't know if you know how to read the table correctly, user, but the GTR had a faster time AND went a longer distance (an extra 232m).

That's assuming that's what the far left column is, though I can't see a label since we're so far down.

Higher on the list =! "faster time"

You are now realizing that a sporty shitbox these days has more power and handles better than a Lamborghini Countach.

They handled better than the Countach back in the day too.

Faster shit tho

The Countach handles like ass so that's not saying much

this

its literally the same as comparing it to a rolls royce

Except the Zonda had a shit interior with instrumentation lifted straight out of an economy car with some chrome slapped around it

And the Huayra is the sound you make when you hurl after seeing how gaudy it is

>muh burgerring

It's a tight road course, small and light FWD drive cars have an advantage.

Let's see what those lap times look like on something like Spa or Silverstone.

PUG 109 would destroy the Golf GTI.

this

I don't think its as bad as people say

user the car has front end LIFT, so have fun taking corners at a snail's pace

It's a good car, edge fag

Why do you always delete your images?

Let's get this shit started

>THE NATION STATE OF YUROPOORIA

kill yourself

they made less than 100 of the huyra and it has a twin turbo v12 made by mercedes

also that particular model starts at well above 1.5m

Peugeot 205 GTI is truly the best car ever.

v6 camaro still does like 335 hp that's pretty good

b-b-but Veeky Forums told me rwd is always better!

the "$1,000,000 carbon fiber kitcar with a V12" meme, should just fucking die already

This.
tldr version: Some cars are built for performance while the other is built for artistic purposes.

Then how come the heavy as shit Giulia completely btfo the lightweight BMW?

*autistic purposes

Their gauges are made by rolex

So Rolex slapped some nigger tier chrome around econobox gauges and charged out the ass for it?

excuses lol

this and
this

horacio pagani has said himself that he makes his cars fast because "the numbers will impress your friends at the bar" not because anybody who buys them will track them

>2016 camaro beats a car's lap time made 10 years ago

SUPERCARS BTFO AND ON SUICIDE WATCH!!! HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER!!!???

6:30 the zonda laps the ring in

Stay btfo gm cucks

>telling extreme lies on the internet

10 seconds on a near 8 minute lap? You realize that's only a 3% or so difference between a sports car, and a car equipped with sports features?

>Horacio is a liar
Mhmm, okay

Even so, the 2010 zonda r still laps in 6:47

>at release the 205 gti gained the fame of leaving even supercars behind in corners

Shame the body literally starts to crack if you keep driving it hard. Why must the good things always kill us Veeky Forums?

camaro is typical americrap. big inefficient engine in a cheap body that's fast in a straight line but terrible in a slight bend because they put literally no effort into anything other than the engine, and they still manage to get far less hp out of a huge engine than european manufacturers have been getting for years

Maybe 10 years ago that's what it was but now it's faster than the best BMWs

Not a production car (15 were made) and not street legal. An F1 car that would kill it on the track would be just as relevant at that point.

>Despite sharing much of the Zonda's shape, the R is almost entirely new, sharing only 10% of the Zonda F's components.

Also not even really a Zonda.

with $1.5m you could just buy a racing car.

The Zonda costs so much because it’s a luxury item. The Camaro is like a cheap digital watch and the Zonda is like a Rolex. They both do the job, and the digital watch is probably better, but the Rolex is a status symbol.

Damage control and damage control

Still slower than a Carrera GT on 13 year old tires.

You wish m80, stay btfo.

Brand new 2017 camaro is slower than a 2010 zonda, by like almost a minute
Lmao

>hand painted plastic cars

>b-but a million dollar super car IS faster than a camaro!! y-you're wrong!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes. Any more questions?

Nice, you finally put your trip back on, you don't hve nothing to be ashamed bout Prez/o/, well kinda

Even a Toyota minivan is faster than a camaro
So like... stay btfo

Lmao

Toyota minivan > Camaro > Million dollar """supercar"""

6:30

Stay btfo Toyota cuck

Lmao can I play???

slow pieces of shit...i can smoke the fuck out of them in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous

im making 248 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be.

>slower than a minivan

Quiet user, the adults are talking.

We did it bros!

>Tight
It's really not. It's full of high- and mid-speed corners.

Because that particular car is French.

>Except the Zonda had a shit interior with instrumentation lifted straight out of an economy car with some chrome slapped around it

Honda, Zonda...no difference, right?

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Really makes me think why anyone would buy a super car nowadays

There isn't much difference between a good modern sports car and a super car only hyper cars are relevant now desu.

A Camaro doesn't have prestige, and it doesn't tell everyone how wealthy you are.

A Camaro also doesn't have the interior and technology that a brand like Mercedes can deliver. Go ahead and try to compare the AMG GTS to a ZL1. The only similarity between them is the # of cylinders. Camaros are also everywhere. You guys are just butthurt that some people have more money than others and will find any excuse to talk shit about expensive toys.

The Mustang GT is decent, but if you want bang for the buck, get a Chevrolet Camaro.
It's faster.
It handles better.
It's more comfortable.

I want to like the Mustang since the 5.0L Coyote engine, and 5.2L Voodoo engines are fantastic, but I know where Ford cut the corners on it. On the GT, the cost cutting is the manual transmission. Said manual is the same as the previous 2011-2014 Mustang GT. So it's the same problematic Chinese-built 6 speed.

If you step up to the Shelby, the mechanical cost cutting continues. The GT350 transmission is the SAME Tremec TR3160 used in base model 4 cylinder and V6 Camaros. Go up to the V8 Camaro SS, or ZL1 and the manual transmission on offer is a bulletproof Tremec TR6060, a beloved transmission you can't get in the Mustang.

Yes the Mustang has better visibility, barely.
Yes the Mustang has a better interior, barely.
Yes the Mustang has a larger trunk opening.

But honestly, I'll take the GM compromises in exchange for rock-solid mechanicals over Ford cost-cutting the mechanicals for better subjective elements.