/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Sophia Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Little Ladies' Day 2017
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55b Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d702c56b0d28cd257090bb292c23471f85772028

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=SKuIOtF41dI

>Samurai Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp9EgbhokJM

>Stormblood Trailer (FULL)
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1h1MinlLI

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Last thread:

tha tlooks fucking awful

fighto

AND THE WAR

Catboys are stupid!

i miss 1.0 butts

It's true but I'm okay with it.

Hey Red, do you use the tracker on Angler or do you have another tool you prefer?

I mostly just use the Angler timetable tracker and Garland Tools' weather watcher, referencing the upcoming green windows with the comments on the individual fish's page just to make sure whether or not it's one of the actual weather combo windows that has the fish spawn in it or not.

Redpill me on Moko Pan.

blank post

catboy /joy is the most powerful ability in the game

Pole swinging post

Poor Rena Lu...

We just think on a different level

i think you mean catgirl /happy with the squeaky voice

Redpill me on truly yours

It's not a blankpost if you write something in the text field!!!

redpill me on Sarah Lockwood

Friend collector

redpill me on Yuchu Ahiru

redpill me on Aus Valvey

remember when you posted pictures like this with mumu

Nice Dutch guy!!!

Cute dutch boy

Guffys kryptonite even though he will never admit it

Redpill me on lalafell wives

Cutest cutie EU.

The result of a short relationship.

Redpill me on F'telor Tia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cute fujo

Thanks Tidus I knew you'd get it

cute c@boy

redpill me on erpshells

very thighsnice

very worriednice

very cutenice

very paycheck

disgusting creatures

very catbois

very don't have

Redpill me on Doll Eyes

REDPILL ME ON GYPSYC@

>disgusting creatures
:(

You know you don't have to post just for the sake of posting.

Yeah but things dont last forever when people do treacherous shit

any1 wanna hang out and watch some dota? idk i think today is the last day of the kiev major qualifier or something

mih khetto's amphitheatre, Balmung

then why are you?

Redpill me on Harkenia M'haura

I'm at work trying to stay serious and now i'm smiling like a fucking retard

Thanks user

Looking for a gf (female) in any server.

Will do practically anything to make you happy and anything you ask, will spend all of my free time on that.

Im gonna readd you to friends list, but you better talk more!

So had anyone figured out what the trigger is to spawn either bosses or the EM in Diadumb?

Is it doing rare FATEs? Evaluation? Just a timer?

34 Year old man who likes getting nsfw commissions of his catgirl

uhh sure, idk who this is but go ahead.

post the cat rage zone please

nothing conclusive yet but yoshi did say something along the lines of don't wear yourself out spamming fates trying to get them to spawn

excuse you i only got the ONE commission as a lark compared to my other normal fun commissions and i am only THIRTY ONE which as you know is the new twenty one

Which FC has catboys and how hard

Going to kiss grandpa hark!

That's disappointing, but I guess it's hard to figure anything out since you don't have a single instance to gather data from since you only have an hour in each one, and most of the people that play the game eat paint and wouldn't notice if their ass was replaced with their face.

Ok grandpa back to eating your pudding and thinking about grandma passed

Report this post

Yeah it's really frustrating because the strat pretty much went to "Do your missions then afk" so there is basically no good info out there right now.

On top of all the godawful "Guides" that got put on reddit the first day that made EMs near impossible even when they did pop.

i wanna see your nsfw commission

nobody did...

sometimes i feel like im getting old

but then i just remember at least im not as old as hark

Edge, but they're not recruiting.

awena

Not right now im busy, sorry. No time for XIV for awhile.

People just AFKing in the instance is the worst part of this whole thing. If you don't want to participate then seriously just get out and don't drag down everyone else.

My last run our only tank changed to miner when our mission was done and just fucked right off, and I couldn't change since I was the only healer left as the other one just went AFK, so we couldn't do shit.

what, we have one cat boy in the fc

Hecking fanta blobs.

Redpill me on Milla Valentine

What about Soft or dragon

Im sorry beepy the Philip Glass poster reminded me that I need to do my weekly rewatching of the entirety of the new Lasagnacat and it will take a few hours.

UWD

Crybaby who ruins statics but gets away with it because he cybers with anyone who asks.

The problem is there isn't a good enough incentive to do fates after you complete your mission.
Boss fates and things like that should be more common and just more to do with the underground in general. Because as it is right now people don't want to just spam fates when there isn't reason to, and there's usually a good 30m left on the clock when everyone finishes missions and starts waiting for the EM.

What in the world was Yoshi thinking?

>No force booting for AFK
>No ability to kick players
>No incentive to really keep grinding after the mission ends, but you awkwardly are allowed to anyway
>You aren't rewarded significantly for your contribution
>There is no connection between fates and evaluation and the emergency mission, its completely random
>They could have just had the EM reward a rare mount, pet, song, glamour piece, or all of the above randomly
>Instead they could have made the gear just be purchasable with a metric shit ton of spoils, so that you have control over the feeling or progress, and developers can fine tune how long it takes instead of it being arbitrary
>For some reason you have to queue as DoW/DoM to start Matron, and are allowed to switch during the mission
>They could have just made the top floor for Matron, and bottom floor for Fury with much tougher starting mobs from the start

o ok, well i'll be around

Soft is a cancerous lolfarm now because Paks is back, don't know any FCs named dragon. If you're talking about DRAKN, it's pretty much a Veeky Forums FC but Moni throws shitfits whenever people bitch about their godawful FC and does things like ban shitposting(unless you're Epperson or someone else higher in rank), but will eventually roll over for popular demand because he has no spine.

can confirm

avoid

if you wanna get off there are better lays too

hey beepy
ur cute

Doing FATEs gets you more chests to open and spawns bosses though, and isn't that why people are there in the first place?

I imagine it's just fine for the Japanese since they're polite and team oriented, but if you're not going in with a premade of 8 people then you're guaranteed to have a shitty time since at least half of your party, if not all of them, will vanish after the objective is completed, which further murders your chances at both spawning and completing the EM.

But Moni is in the right. All the complaints about people come anonymously from here. If you can't even bother to show who you are, who is to say you aren't just some random guy who doesn't even play with the FC or even /xivg/ as a whole? Also there isn't really a rule about shitposting. He just tells people to stop encouraging arguments about the FC in the thread and to walk away from it.

I hate that you ruined that face paint for anyone else.

Moni gc

Well I sure wasted my afternoon.

remove paissa

Nah don't pull that Japanese grorious honor shit again. Culture doesn't make up for poor game design. Even if the Japanese players play well together, that doesn't excuse how theres little incentive to continue farming after the mission ends. It doesn't excuse that players have no control over the EM spawning. It doesn't excuse the random and arbitrary reward system for BiS gear, nor does it excuse how they took away basic features like AFK and kicking. Don't act like leeches dont exist on JP realms too.

name/server/marital status/sexual preference

wrong

how

u wanna go m8

dang that's cute

It pops a lot in matron

I imagine that's because the people in Matron actually do the content instead of completing their objective and then leaving.

cum to my apt and you'll get eaten you fag

>muh superior japs

Forgot your trip koishit

I'd wager most people are only sticking around for the EM to begin with, and not to farm the boxes since it would be faster to just leave and requeue for the mission rewards anyway.

pls dont bully paissa

>>very thighsnice
>very worriednice
>very paycheck

what do these even mean

I'm not saying it's designed well at all since it clearly isn't, but it's also obvious the Japanese are going to operate differently and not abandon or AFK at nearly the rate everyone else does because that's just what they do.

>cute midlander with nice legs
>cute midlander with worried face
>beta fuckboy sending money to a black man

Why not? Do the Japanese love wasting time? They aren't as efficient as Germans apparently.

>paissers btfo by a fish
>a FISH
lmaoing @ ur lifes