wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:

US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y2ZKplNJOLM?t=42
simc.dyneslott.com/us/nordrassil/desifer-20170313-180056.html
extra.to/torrent/5503131/[ManyVids] 2B Captured By A Sentient Fuck Machine - Lana Rain [Nier Automata].html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if the BoS nerf goes live I'm probably going to quit

what a retarded change, just nerf the damage modifier instead of only punishing people who can play properly

>Still holding out hope, Hellscream? Your precious Horde will serve the Legion
>We will reap your souls
>Ooooh, see how they struggle. Not even your combined might will be enough to save you
>Heh Heh Heh. They are besting you, demon!
>No matter. We will crush you all.
>Flame! Death! Destruction!
>mfw the same voice actor does the voice for Rokmora

Bye Felicia

This is why none likes Frostbabbys

What was changed?

wtf i hate skill and love ion now

even the tanks? I'd guess not right?

btw, guardian druids will get nerfed, right? They're too good to be true. From my experience, my gdruid is 20 level below my bm monk and WAY easier to tank with. I can't even imagine running m10+ with my monk, whereas with my druid I almost require no healing at all even with 10+ mobs. Has there ever been a more OP tank that the current gdruid? Geniuenly curious

Are you new or something? Everything strong gets nerfed eventually.

What this guy said. Pretty much why you should be content to be in the upper middle of the pack and not the forefront of dps in terms of class choice.

It's the guy who voices Tyrael in Diablo 3.

youtu.be/Y2ZKplNJOLM?t=42

You laughed at me because I played Unholy, I laughed at you because tou all played frost........

>tfw 9 110s
>every single one of them is 880 and something
>can't decide my main
help i'm dying

unholy is still gonna be shit though

Haha oh wow. If they're going to do that shit just make it cost 100 runic power and have a 15 second duration. If they want to nerf it and make it easy, go all the way. fucking christ

Yes. If you can believe it, when druid's tank spec was first introduced in TBC it was so blatantly overpowered warriors were made completely obsolete. Imagine a world where druid had nearly all of its current tools except warrior didn't have any aoe threat ability except challenging shout, a 5 minute cooldown. There was instantly no point in using a warrior for dungeons. The only saving grace was that they were still okay raid tanks.

>I made an inspect element HTML edit of fucking wowhead of all things
>Nobody bothers to check if this "nerf" is even real

100% fabricated you stupid nig nogs

Female Tauren

goodbye stupid fotm player, can i have your stuff?

I've played frost since I came back in WoD, even when it was bottom of the barrel trash in 7.0
kill yourself

When Guardian is finally nerfed, I am going to be laughing so hard. Druids, historically, have been the whiniest and most entitled cunts in this game.

Got my 4th lego today as a boomkin main. Now I have
>Spehuz's meme
>Prydaz's Magnum Dong
>Ekowraith
>Cinidaria
Is suicide my only option?

you first fotmbaby

Female Tauren are my guilty pleasure.

this, also druid tanks have always been very strong.
more sad to see the state of prot warriors right now

>magnum dong

look at the bright side though, every single legendary you will get WILL be an upgrade
I'm in the same spot with my monk, got the bottom two legendaries.

not if he gets promise of elune lmao

Anyone know the name of whoever wrote the dialogue between Shade of Xavius and Malfurion in Darkheart Thicket? He is a genius

I knew Prot was going to get the shit hammer when it got BrM's old mechanic from WoD. I remember how blatantly overpowered guard was in HM/BRF.

isn't promise getting buffed in 7.2?

BE STILL WORM

Yeah but what's the chance of that happening? :^)

desu sounds not that bad in M+

>our guild merges with some other guild because we have attendance problems
>the tank from the other guild becomes our new second tank
>he fucking blows with his 880 ilvl
>getting shit on every fight in H-NH, dies on Krosus because he doesn't mitigate anything
>GM/RL is pretty sympathetic for some reason
>"don't worry about it man just try and focus on gearing yourself up for next week and it should be a lot smoother"
>a week and our next raid is tomorrow
>armory the fucker to see how he made out
>ilvl 882
>the 2 ilvls was probably from an upgrade he got last week
how do we get this fuck out of our guild? I'm pretty sure we could pug a more motivated player. Dude is constantly online in "remote chat" whatever the fuck that means, but I never see him doing anything productive and I don't want to have to heal this guy anymore

>tfw I got emperor's capacitor on my ww monk but never want to swtich from my main.
Also, how long do you reckon it would take to get my next one if I do EN norm+hc, NH norm+hc, emissaries every day, and mos runs for the rest of the week?

The same guy who wrote Thrall's and Benedictus's.

sorry for your loss

Hey there baby

wanna go out with me? I really need a milky soft lady in my life

You can easily play at least three competitive alts, if you don't mind not having 54 traits, it's not too hard
Assuming you're talking about your second legendary, it takes a while for what it's worth unless you run raids. Needed around 60 M+ runs on my monk to get it in a heroic dung.

Is the wrist better than the legendary head?

Whoa!

Cute Tauren :o

on aoe yes
which are the only fights boomy are good in

I have masturbated to those icons

>Dude is constantly online in "remote chat" whatever the fuck that means, but I never see him doing anything productive
He's on a phone or tablet doing order hall shit.

Frost DK is literally the best class.
Those thread of so full of butthurt warriors and unholy fagget.

Can't wait to taste the tears of Frostbabs come 7.2

>Keeping track of wounds, raising the dead, calling down gargoyles/val'kyr
>DUDE JUST WHAT LIGHTS UP AND BREATH OF SINDRAGOSA XD

tanks artifact level isn't a huge deal as everything that can kill you as a tank (other than spellblade and tich) is magic damage, that said though, more max hp and damage is never a bad thing to have

also nighthold raid tanking is about magic damage, so a monk is honestly even smoother and needs about the same healing as a bear when playing well with mystic vitality

and uhhh, idk if you've played a monk, but their mastery is really insane in dungeons and they shouldn't have an issue at 10+ with multiple packs

bear droods have already been nerfed every patch so far this xpac
there was the bonus armor nerf to stop them from using darkmoon card and timewalk trinkets
there was the nerf to ysera's gift
the nerf to mastery value in pre-patch
the nerf to ironfur from 112->92%
the nerf to galactic guardian
the nerf to gory fur
and I think one other that I might be forgetting

I think I'd like to see something like nerf mark of ursol to 20% but you can now have 2 stacks of mark of ursol though

also
>actually thinking any class is as whiny as ret pallies or mages

No, I mean for my 5th legendary on my boomkin. Also doing LFR I forgot to mention

Does 7.2 do anything for elemental?

oh
well it took me two months for my first, two for my second, and then a month/legendary on my main
if you play a lot they're not hard at all to get

prydaz+meme dps belt or meme dps belt + sephuz isn't too awful, there are a lot of things solar beam or mass root can proc it on at least

yeah though this is what happens when you raid as a boomkin instead of just giving up on raid dps as a drood and only playing M+
(you could be like the boomkin in my guild who can't pull 500k at 903 equipped ilvl with 54 traits and can't use his ED+omen bracers properly at all and whines about not having the ring)

What about Lady and the Child? Do I replace the ring or the wrist for it?

yea as long time prot warrior I got mine ready before legion and was really disappointed with them, I wish they'd just go back to the no damage unkillable tanks they used to be haven't even gotten my warrior to 110

I have an 860 Druid with no legendaries I am doing nothing with.

Is it bad I am more than a little temped to set him to Feral Loot Spec and see what happens?

I looked at the adventure journal and I LITERALLY got the worst 4 legendaries. Even promise of elune will be better than cinidaria

Where did this screenshot came from ?
I can't find anything on the PTR forum nor wowhead.

Link please

read the thread faggot

earth ele is currently lasting for until canceled on ptr right now but I think they're just re-working the cd and duration (again)

also DOOD multi-dotting lmao:
>NEW Item - Shaman T20 Elemental 2P Bonus While Storm Elemental / Fire Elemental is active, your Flame Shock deals 75% increased damage over time and always critically strikes.
>NEW Item - Shaman T20 Elemental 4P Bonus Reduce the cooldown of Storm Elemental / Fire Elemental by 1.0 / 2.0 sec when Flame Shock periodic damage deals a critical strike.

>"Just when I think a group is the worst, something wonderful happends!"
>"What's that?"
>"They leave!"

I'm leveling a affliction lock, am I going to regret this wowg?

>muh wounds

Unholy has shit class mechanics, minimalistic class design does not mean that it isn't fun.

>there are literal cows in this game
>femhumans still have bigger cowtits

why are femhumans so based

Getting to 54 on this artifact was a blunder

Is this good damage for normal Nighthold?

simc.dyneslott.com/us/nordrassil/desifer-20170313-180056.html

the leveling and questing and dungeons and for-fun leveling skrims and leveling BGs? no

the raiding ST rotation? yes

How cancer is demo to play in raids? Are people bitching about it just retards who can't get gud?

HE'S BACK

literal shit
I wouldn't step into nighthold until at least 450k, but if you've got a raid better than you, whatever really

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is THIS

its not worth replacing either for lady and the child

your only instant cast spells are life tap and doom
now try doing mechanics while being as rooted as a vanilla wow caster spec surrounded by far more mobile specs that can dish more damage while not get anal-pained

and that's why everyone plays afflic (or destro on some fights)

It does to me. Hitting between 3-4 buttons and something extra that lights up isn't fun to me

extra.to/torrent/5503131/[ManyVids] 2B Captured By A Sentient Fuck Machine - Lana Rain [Nier Automata].html

In-Game Taurens are Fanfiction

8 picks my horde priest race/gender

blood elf suggestions not appreciated and will be ignored, thanks

fem panda

C'moon female troll.

male tauren
make sure you go shadow for maximum spergrage

gross

fem undead with spiky hair

Female goblin

I'm going to level something from level 1 without heirlooms because all I do now is wait for reset

I can't decide what I want to level for maximum comfyness though, I want to do a monk but I already have 3.

>tfw made bnet friends on a random M+
feels good, been a long time I made some friends

Who's back?

I wish they would get rid of cross-realms.

I really miss meeting people and actually talking to them, I fucking hate blizzard for killing the community feel.

anyone on eu wanna lfr with me and trade me items

female undead

>my CTA queue takes 10 minutes because shitter dps keep missing the queue
deserter for missing queue pop when?

Make another one then. I have like 10 warriors.

but I met them cross-realm
I wish they would get rid of realms actually, shit fucking sucks, mine has like 2 good guilds and it's fucking empty

are you a cute fembelf with a feminine penis

Hopefully never because I am a fan of queueing as tank, getting an instant queue pop, and letting the timer run out

>wait 10+ minutes for cta
>buy the time it pops the cta bonus is gone

Link me your favorite asmr vids. I need something comfy to listen to while leveling.

if you queue during CTA you will get the satchel no matter what

WELL AS IT TURNES OUT
I AM

>not cute
>not fembelf
>penis probably not feminine either

go away

fuck