masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Ni hao!

I want Orisa to trample me with her many legs!

I'd like to push Fareeha's payload
if you know what I mean

4th for tranquility

All the way to the final point?

>tfw junkrat self damage buff will make him really viable in 3v3 Antarctica's tiny corridors
Who else is ready

>doesn't have an ability where she runs at someone, pins them, and tramples them

You suck, Blizzard.

>you will never go out to the pub with Winston and Tracer

life fucking sucks man

>hit up ranked as my boy Lucio
>grill gamer mercy on the team
>get gold healing with 3k healing done

I want to hold hands with her.

>tfw no personal cosplayer slut

I need killing

It's not nice to call Hanzo cosplayers sluts, user.

I need feeling

>defense
>teammates always trying to creep past choke
>can't heal without risk
>"Group up!"
>...
>"Group up with me!"
>teammate gets picked halfway to enemy spawn
>"Join me!"
>"Defend the objective!"
>Half the team still trying to play offense on defense
>entire enemy team on point by now

Is there no other way to get people to pull back other than raging in chat?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how is your pain?

>implying Zenyatta cares about ScrapShrew

do you climb faster this season? ive only played like 3 or 4 games since placement but it feels like you gain more than you lose, for a change. I gained like 47 SR for one game, and granted I did really well it still feels like a lot.

Any predictions for the next meta? What heroes should I be practicing?

>defense
>round is about to start
>everyone stands at the wrong side of the chokepoint

You get a boost on your first games after placements. It goes on for a while.

Dive comps.
Zen, Tracer, Genji.

those you like, you dumb cunt

since blizzard won't nerf Ana, we're looking at QUAD TANK META

reinhardt, ana and soldier because they will literally never be properly nerfed. roadhog, too.

i thought the whole first 50 games boosted sr was a meme

When his suffering will end?

It's not, it's confirmed by Geoff.

>practicing heroes for the FOTM meta
>not just being good

Who /Zenyatta/ here?

Like someone's peeling my skin off

Same as it is now

If you can manage to get a dive comp together you will get all the free wins though

yee

>Kill Ana's daughter in front of her
>"Nice shooting, Jack."

>enemy team giving me massive amounts of charge
>cant peak without barrier or I'll be annihilated from all the damage

For me its more that I have noticed actively disliking flankers. I tend not too appreciate fanart or content with Tracer and Genji as much since I have played so much support that I think I subconsciously associate them with getting hurt or killed. I would play McCree, but my Aim isn't good enough against those two, what other characters that are good against flankers?

is 3300 rank good for a casual dude

Roadhog.

I prescribe a shower and a single masturbation session.

Take both of the two, and call me in the morning.

Hana is made to be raped by Sombra

How to got aim? I play at 1600 dpi and 7 in game sensitivity, people say lower sens in game but when I try it feels like I have the reactions of a slug.
I play tracer mostly average around 35-45% hit percentage.

>teammate instalocks Reinhardt for Oasis
>Waits for team to group up before attacking point
>Remains 3/4s an inch off the point the entire match
>"Reinhardt move up and contest"
>"Reinhardt take one step forward and contest please"
>Lose every round with Reinhardt still alive one step away from the objective

Ye, not too shabby

Unless you play mercy in which case fuck you

Will I be feeling better?

Blizzard fucked up. Most people want to play DPS, whereas not that many people want to play tanks(with Roadhog, who's a glorified dps, being the most popular) and even fewer want to play healer.

Making 2/3's of the team have to play something they don't necessarily want to just for the sake of "good teamcomp" is frustrating. It also doesn't help that half the roster is dps heroes as opposed to one quarter tanks and one quarter healers.

Tanks are forgivable addition but adding healers to the game was a mistake since the amount of people who have to begrudgingly play them because they're so essential far outweigh the people who genuinely want to play them.

you could go winston and play babysitter all game

I wonder what crippling disability will the next overwatch hero have?

Go play call of duty then

That's why Zenyatta is the only healer I play. I can pretend to be support. Mercy doesn't have Medic's charm.

100%, HIV positive character coming next

I have 1800 DPI and 14 in-game, fuck the system.

I think there are plenty of support players out there, dedicated tank players (that aren't Roadhogs) maybe not

>Most people want to play dps
>Try to make the other roles more attractive
>Ana and roadhog become popular
>Try killing off both of them

How do they make other roles popular? Half the time you never even get a healer or tank

With a little bit of luck, yes!

Continuous maintenance and self-care is however important.

What platform are you guys on? Because on PC I never run into this

I played at like 2700dpi 6sens and people called me a fucking madman, so i gradually lowered it to 1000dpi and 7sens, and ill probably still go lower. Yeah, it feels like shit man, it feels like you cant turn or aim or anything, but in the long run it REALLY helps.

You gotta think of it like this, use your wrist to make broad movements and your palm/fingers for fine tuning. I can guarantee that youre playing like I was right now, you're using your wrist to do everything, and you cant track for shit, but you can snap pretty well.You need to be able to track, and I can bet you you'll be baffled how easy it is to track when you lower your dpi.

Pick Mcree, go to qp and gradually lower your dpi. it pays off.

Nah I'll always get at least one healer and tank. The problem is it usually stops there. I think the problem that guy's talking about wouldn't be so bad if the meta only required one healer and one or two (if that one isn't Reinhardt) tanks

I don't know. I am a silver shitter and while the majority of people are dps, I have never had a game where there wasn't at least 1 tank or 1 support. Most of the games I have had where 2-2-2. I think the the heroes in each category are fun enough that even dps can do it.

They probably should make a vampire support though, a support that heals by drains life from the enemies and transfers that to his team, that would probably get some dps to play support.

>Pharah is salty I keep discording her
>Hunts me down at the expense of doing something useful for taking the point
>Gets me down to 50HP, ult away out of disrespect

How can we fix Reaper

I play on PS4 but I find it hard to believe that PC isn't full of instalock "dps mains" either. It might be a rank thing but it's definitely not a platform thing. Dps is always going to be by far the most popular role and will always have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more people stubbornly pick it no matter what than the other two.

I really enjoy playing Symmetra and her delicious spicy thighs.
>tfw burning Genjis never gets old

It doesn't help that people keep being told you won't get out of your "elo hell" shitbracket unless you solo carry as dps either

>burning Genjis

Is there any better feeling Komerad?

He'll be the next white character

Ive climbed from gold to master, so ive seen many different skill levels and players and i can say confidently that almost all the time, there is 2 people happy to tank and 2 people happy to heal. Its so rare that there isnt, that i'd say usually if those 4 players arent present its because the game is being actively thrown.

having said that, there is a big problem with people wanting to play rein, either you have someone who isntalocks rein or you have something very reluctantly change after dying on like rh or d.va. i wish rein was as fun as he is essential.

To make them not completely helpless if they're not burying their faces into team's buttocks. Dirty Bomb did this well, all supports are effective fighters. Also it had different movement speeds depending on character health so a low health support could zip around dinking heads and diving back to cover.

You can refuse to believe anything you want, but it doesn't change the fact that I almost never run into tank or heals shortage. More often I run into terrible DPS picks, or players.

All this talk of dps mains and instalockers

Has anyone else noticed a huge surge of people instapicking dps this season no matter what and never switching to any other role? It obviously always happened but it's been so much worse lately

>get owned
how do you respond

>person drops
>wait out the timer
>lol you still get a loss if you leave despite it being 5v6 :^)

great system blizzard i love it

how do people get the 20 teleported achievement? ive played 60 hours of symmetra and i havent been able to get it

*hacks your mech*

Dirty Bomb made supports a fun class to play as because you actually get to support and kill things at the same time. Blizz could learn a thing or two.

Do you pick healer or tank yourself? If not then consider yourself lucky

Pharah now doesn't damage damage from her rockets and ult similar to junkrats buffs

Is she meta now?

>get two dual stack in my comp games.
>intentionally feed kills like a mad-man to ensure that they lose.
>get more games with just solo que's.
>actually play to win.
>end up earning more sr in a day than i lost.
>just doing my service to help keep dumb niggers and mercy mains out of master rank.

Do I get a medal for my sterling work?

It really should be like half a loss or something.

>JUSTICE---
>eggsperiense tranquiliddy :DD

They get so upset.

>they can DPS and support!
>everyone using them does nothing but DPS
>no heals, no shields, no armor, no nothing because they want to kill thing

Supports should not be able to also 1v1 anyone. They exist to help the team.

Is something going on with the servers right now? People are constantly dropping out of matches.

I had a dream where Ana was rubbing my dick with her butt and then we had sex!

Which is why I love Zarya.

>Damage of a DPS
>Denial of area and protection of a defense
>Health and abilities of a tank
>Protection of a support, basically mini Lucio barrier
>Undeniably the best ult in the game

ive had two, a diamond tracer that kept dying to a platinum mcree, constantly, without fail, and in the same game a widow that kept dying to the other widow. both were in team chat, heard the entire team ask them to change, didnt, and lost the game. cancer, trashers, garbage, terribly unfun to play without.

most of comp has been good so far, having said that ive only played like 20 games.

you dont

Rein is my main and i can guarantee you he's super fun, especially when the rein in front of you is not as good as you.
I find it quite hard to believe that only a few people want to play him, i personally believe he's a hard gamebreaker hero like Zarya.

It's because all those people who think they're stuck in "elo hell" watch youtube videos on "how to climb" "how to carry" "how to get out of elo hell" and what do all those videos say? "JUST PICK DPS TO CARRY" "PICK DPS EVERY GAME IT'S THE BEST ROLE TO CARRY FROM" which is absolute bullshit but it's a lot easier than giving genuine advice seeing as these people are in it for easy views.

CRAWLING

>not interrupting her ult in less than 1 second with hack

I've heard lots of veteran shooter fans warm up to the support/tank role after playing Overwatch. I play on PC and I likewise rarely see teams without healers or tanks in either QP or ranked, although predictably QP is worse in that aspect.

Just because most prefer to deal damage doesn't mean games of this ilk in which you can tank and/or deal damage shouldn't exist. It's a logical fallacy to imply otherwise. It's less to do with what the majority likes and more what YOU personally dislike.

No not really, you shouldn't be shooting your rockets at close range. it might help her not die from her own ultimate sometimes, but that's not a common scenario.

>Two people leave
>We eventually lose because they have the numbers to overwhelm us
>Lose fuckton of ranking

The guy who thought this is good idea should be hanged.

until the Victory screen pops up

after pushing the payload

There is.

It's when the enemy team isn't fucking running a Zarya because she gets 100% charge, 100% of the time because of shit-for-brain nigger teammates that have a sexual attraction to glowing bright lights.

Imagine getting a prostate exam from Mercy

either a martyr complex coming from Orisa or hopefully someone with a very intense case of pugil-mania

>acts autistic
>posts pepe
>seeks validation from shitty internet forum

how can one person be so pathetic?

>Roadhog's pick rate is a staircase up to GM.

I know where I'm going.