Alfa Romeo general

What does Veeky Forums think about Alfa Romeo?

How much does the JDM love there Italian cars?

And do you own one, and what do you think of it ?

Seriously considering this 156 ti wagon with rebuild 2.5 V6 and 6spd manual for $3500USD.

if you're not a bitch and you have a cock and balls you can buy anything fampai. just man up buy the tools, read up and fix any problems you encounter. have an m4 but have an alfa in the family and they are pretty nice cars.

I'm curious to see what Alfa Romeo brings in the future, they are sort of going in the right direction with the giulia, so yeah. Wait and see, it is currently the only car in their line up that i'm interested in, every car from the past 2 decades are absolute trash in my eyes.

everything before that is god tier and stunningly beautifull.

>milfista thread was great

>Never buy diesel
otherwise
>God tier cars
>Own one

Well i had 3 Alfas.
GTV

And now i am considering to buy 147 1.6 TS Restyle, its a handsome car.

147 fag here. Do it. It's a great car with probably the best handling when it comes to FWD ever.

Don't. The only engine that belongs in a 147 or 156 is an Arese V6.

Why?
Twin Spark is a decent engine.
Loves to rev has enough power and a nice engine note.

Sure. Any engine in any Alfa should be Brusso but the 147 is then hella expensive and is right.

As long as it's not diesel you are fine.

Do it
I'm personally not a big fan of the 156 facelift headlights but the interior got better imo

I personally drive a 159
>pic related

Nice Opel mane.

That's a seat Alhambra my dude

Im not talking about that black shitbox. I am talking about your red Opel.

>t. muh 156/146/166/164 is much more of an Alfa because the 159 is just a soulless GM pos

But its true.
It is a GM shit.
Unless its 1750tbi Turismo Internazionale...
All Italian hot stuff.

I don't really mind that much
I had a 1.9 pre facelift 156 and now a 2.2 159 and I'm getting a Giulia 2.0 veloce this year

The 159 might not be a real Alfa to some but to me the styling is undoubtedly gorgeous and imo one of giugaros best pieces

bump

Does anyone here own a GT? I'm seriously considering buying one.

It is a good car. But the engines are so bad.
The JTS engine is very soft and you have to have good quality fuel in it, and it has a tendency to eat camshafts.
JTD engine in a coupe, just dont...
TwinSpark good engine but ultra rare, and not so much power for that car
Busso 3.2 v6 is the best option, but it drinks.. A lot. But its the best fucking engine.

Everything else on that car is very solid. Big boot, nice room at the back, its comfy.

So... LS swap?