Be honest, how many of you don't stop completely at these?

Be honest, how many of you don't stop completely at these?

me

i only stop at the ones where it makes sense to stop. i just roll past the ones where the road is straight and there shouldn't be one. plus i've been living here for over a decade and know the streets like the back of my hand, and where the cops can sit respectively

Literally everyone you nigger

I do. Even when I'm speeding I do. I have yet to find one of these in a spot where they are not needed.
TL:DR
Stop breaking the law nigger.

I only come to full stops when I see pedestrians or other moving vehicles.

I stop every single time.

It is basically 2 seconds of my time to be a safer driver.

2 seconds adds up and eventually you've wasted an entire day being a faggot that you'll never get back. Plus think about the next light coming up. That 2 seconds could be the difference between you making the end of the yellow and making the red. That's how i look at it

Yea I 'break the law' but unless you're telling me you travel no higher than 45mph at all times on 45mph roads, you break the law.

There's retarded blind corners all over my province that these things are placed at so I have to stop to be safe anyway. I probably wouldn't if I could see around the corner before I'm halfway in the goddamn intersection.

When i visited the USA from australia, i got honked at because i stopped at every single one

I don't even slow down desu

rip in peace your insurance

Yeah lot of people don't want to wait here. Plenty of accidents at intersections. If no one is around i'll do rolling stop( got pulled over once for it at 2am). Otherwise, right of way.

I went to Canada and basically ignored every single one of these. Stop signs are retarded.

>Stop signs are retarded.
Jesus Christ I hope you are memeing user.

I never drive if I am in a rush.
Be on time to places.

>even when I'm speeding
>stop breaking the law nigger
Will do, Captain Safety!

I usually roll just enough to not need the clutch in 1st. Obviously only when it's safe. If there's other drivers even approaching the stop, I make my full stop because that's what people expect.

The only dangerous driving is unexpected behaviour.

Depends. Out and about, I do. In my neighborhood, nah. They keep taking them up and down, and I hate my neighbors and their kids. I WANT to smoke the little bastards.

I stop at them.
Speed limit is the only sign I don't respect.

>2 seconds adds up and eventually you've wasted an entire day being a faggot that you'll never get back.
Holy shit i may disagree with you but even I can admit I lost

Here it seems like theres a balance between keeping fellow motorists happy, thereby ensuring proper flow of traffic, or obeying the law. i.e. when people honk for stopping at intersections, or tailgate you when youre going 5 over the speed limit already.

Honking at me for actually a stop sign is a sure way to get me to triple check cross traffic, contemplate existence and then check again before rolling slowly away keeping harshly to the exact speed limit and repeating at the next intersection.

Pretty sure I'd soon be dead from road rage if I lived whereever you do.

I blow my neighborhood sign when on the biku because it's better than stopping usually, there is clear visibility and it's a right onto a highway.

Otherwise the only stop signs I'm not a boy scout at are unofficial parking lot signs at crosswalks and shit. I just don't consider them legal stopsigns.

Here in the UK, stop signs are only put where appropriate, so I stop at them. Not because I care about the sign, but because I feel unsafe rolling into a blind junction.

I understand that in North America you have these put everywhere, even on junctions with good visibility, so I don't blame you for blowing through them.

>North America

North America is our dad, just call us America.

here in vancouver? people barely stop for a red light

The cops don't even bother unless they are doing an emphasis payroll, I mean, patrol for it. So what if you roll another five inches before it's safe to cross? You were going to inch forward to see better anyways. Stopping all movement regardless of the situation before that is unnecessary for safety.

All of them except the ones at strip malls where's there's one every 10 feet in front of every store entrance. I slowly roll through those unless there's someone crossing.

i stop completely even though it's a waste of time and shitty for both wear and tear and fuel economy, because i'm irrationally terrified of getting a ticket.