Is he ever going to recover?

Is he ever going to recover?

Literally who

He's good as dead mayne

kys fag

He's already dead

michael schumacher. if i was in a Coma for as long as he was id just kill myself after i woke up.

He's not going to do a Hammond, his public life is over

GOAT F1 driver that turned himself into a vegetable in a skiing accident

[X] Doubt

schumy is never returning to f1

you shouldn't have made this thread.

Nah, he can barely talk or move a muscle this many years later. He's probably going to spend the rest of his life chilling in a wheelchair.

3 years after the accident and he cant even walk or stand without help

Go, GoPro made sure of that.

How do you know about this?

I mean, you dont hear ANYTHING about him so I highly assume that hes basically an indoor plant now that has to be fed via stomache tube, cant control his bowels and drools uncontrollably

Seriously, if Schumacher would be in a state that he can be shown to the public, the media would jump on it like Obama on a bucket of KFC

He may be alive - technically, but hes a plant in a bed now, nothing more. Sad end

GOAT F1 driver is Alonso you filthy casual

seriously faggots stop replying to this thread, have some fucking decency you degenerate fucks.

Lol shit taste at least say gimi

i googled his name and that was on the first page of results, his family is suing some newspaper for lieing about his recovery

there are murmurs within the F1 community that he is now retarded due to the massive amount of brain damage we are lucky he is still alive at all

He's in anime now

Gimi is GOAT for losing the 2005 championship to a slower car and then getting utterly destroyed by Alonso when they are in the same car?
I'd rather have opinions based on logic thanks.

The technology to fix brain damage is there, but theres a global mafia still blocking it and all the cures for every disease from coming out so until then he'll have to continue living the turnip life

>accumulate such wealth as to being able to afford a whole goddamn private clinic
>yet your family has their hands tied because da joos

Since when does deactivating your almond on a pine tree count as "disease", anyway?

Doubtful. Head injuries are kinda serious, and brains don't heal well at all.

butthurted faggot, deserve to be forever in shitty mclaren

Wasn't even really an accident. He crouched down to help someone who'd fallen, slipped, and hit his head on a rock.

Disgraceful. He could at least have gone out slamming into a tree at speed, or descending a slope in a tangle of limbs

>GOAT F1 driver is Alonso
lol he not even top 10

Moral of the story: Never help anyone