Conan Exiles General - /ceg/

Slave Traders (Crimson Ravens) > Autistic Construction Workers (Big Guys) edition

>Official Links
Website - conanexiles.com/
Steam Store - store.steampowered.com/app/440900/

>What is Conan Exiles?
Conan Exiles is a survival game made by the devs of Age of Conan, and it's currently on the Early Access fun ride. Upcoming features include trebuchets, a dye system, taming animals, a more in depth thrall system, and dark sorcery.

>Unofficial Premium Veeky Forums Servers

PvP server 3x harvest/kill xp 10x crafting/gathering xp:
45.35.132.62:38715
(Veeky Forums comfy server)
Bellas Comfortable 2x Server:
208.167.251.87:24030
>Official Veeky Forums server that no one uses
Officlal PvP #185 vanilla rates

>Server not showing in the list?
Go to your Properties for Conan Exiles on Steam, and open the Launch Options, then type in : +connect

>Helpful hint of the day
Bump the thread to keep it from 404ing.

>Discord:
discord.gg/wJGbGde

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/cegeneral

Helpful map of the land with landmarks:
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fconanexiles.ginfo.gg%2F%23c%3D-58%3B-17%3B3

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/vehUu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has Bella already reduced rates down to 2x, or is that later?

ded thread

its 2.4x for this week but enough new people want on I can increase rates slightly.

if enough i mean

also who killed my archers?

>tfw people are jealous of your fort

feels good

they might have killed each other

I've also had archers disappear only to reappear later

Glad to see the thread back, even if it isn't that active. So without mods, is the dancer outfit available? And does it have at least okay armor? Really hoping the sorcery system is implemented soon, tired of having to wear full armor to survive combat. Apparently we're getting magical weapons with the sorcery update so hopefully that means more viable ranged combat and such.

Dr. Mac is gay for girls. literally the worst kind of gay.

Wife is an alright dude.

that map is pretty cool but is there a better legend that doesnt suck dick

Dr. Mac isn't a big guy

its just wife and myself, retardslammer

I mean to put this as the OP image and completely forgot. I'm sure some people could still use the info.

It was an ebin ruse! Someone had said BG is Mac and Wife. All this time I've given Retard zero credit for that house.

I don't do it for personal glory

I build my base for the glory of the Mitra, the Swole God of aesthetic bases and natty gainz

imgur.com/a/vehUu

lmao

Aquilonian boy fucker.

> Future Big Guys base

Not really impressive if everything is cheated in

but it is

More people are coming into bella slowly. there was 12 people there yesterday.

SLOW AND FUCKING STEADY BELLA

Also. Nice t3 foundations outside your base. your base is my white whale

Dr. Macintosh here

im solo now but i wouldn't mind joining a clan

Join the crimson Ravens Mac.

>die to four spiders because crippling poison stacks and their attacks have zero cooldown
>die again trying to get to my body because of teleporting hyenas
Lost all my will to play today. This game doesn't even know what balance is.

>he gets killed by hyenas
>he loses the will to play after dying twice

see you in hell normalfag

>he's still mad 12yos buttfuck him on a 1x server

I've restarted seven times now. Having to do everything over so many times doesn't help. I didn't even lose anything good. I just pissed me off.

more often than not when the game was released and performed really poorly i quit after dying because of bullshit lag

Bring a shield for spiders. Completely blocks poison.

>Tfw will never have a good looking pleasing to look at base

who are you sad traveler?

galahad?

well bella is a top notch faggot and this server seems like it has everything it needs to succeed and is on its way

You wanna know why I rag on Big Guys so much? [Spoiler]friendly banter is an easy way to keep the thread bumped. Those guys are alright in my book.[/spoiler]

>imgur.com/a/vehUu

*tips his dong to you*

>hasnt played all day
>too worried to log in and see my shit raided

halp.

I just logge don. Nothing raided.

Meanwhile I'm killed in my house while I go to use the bathroom and my lesser wheels of Pain are destroyed. Really isn't my day today apparently.

That is what you get for having an easy toa ccess T1 shitshack.

With the amount of players on Bella that seem to focus on base building and enjoying that as their game focus; should build damage be disabled and do maybe 1 night a week when it is turned back on for a single day of carnage?

Might as well make it a PvE server then. Half the fun of building is defending against raiders.

No thats stupid just leave it on

leave it on

I build to inspire jealousy

Yeah fuck me for being new to the server and building up. Everyone seemed friendly so I thought I'd be safe.

The only time shitshacks are safe is when a server first starts. Until then it is best to build in a very small base in a somewhat out of the way location and grind to level 20.

I feel like anyone raiding shitshacks are literal who newbies that come on, don't talk, and go unnoticed by others. Move away from the newbie lake and try to build in the deeper areas.

I'm far north near rock noses.

fine

however time zones still fuck this up

Oh, well then I have no idea who is fucking your shit up. Why not try doing a small cliffmeme base to stay safe until you have some supplies?

Post forts, or better yet, post gameplay. I'm thinking about buying.

bellas is really casual right now but trebuchets will change the game.

Been playing for 70+ hours and know literally every exploit including dupes and going under the map to appear at the top.

Need a server / a group to roll with.

bella here, a "trebuchet day" might be interesting.
Most of the bases are nearly jar proof anyway.

well is right

the only time you should ever build in t1 is to build a mat factory for t2

comfy down?

is this right? never had to really hide someone before but this guy has his very own level of annoyance

looks like it

well shit

On the upside I think trug is supposed to actually have internet and shit tomorrow so all this instability with its downtime should stop.

eh that'll be good, gotta find another way to kill the evening i suppose

please fuck off trip faggot and find a public server to wreck

I think I raided your shit.

you're shit was wide open and literally one entrance. I also killed your two thralls cause i thought you had something good. I didnt kill your beds or furnaces.

If you want advice build somewhere thats not accessible or easily seen. Maybe build 2 doors or a outer wall so people have to waste steel trying to get in.

Also talking on the server helps

Bella crash on us?

Back up. My innertubes will be up tomorrow afternoon.

hype

>using exploits

Fuck right off to the public servers

You want to wreck normies, right?

Why not wreck them when they use the stair exploit to have unreachable bases?

Is there any true reason as to why we can't pick up and move objects instead of having to dismantle them and then only get a small portion of the materials needed refunded?

This isnt fucking reddit we have fucking class get out

btw we're all on public server 185 you fucking minecraft 12 year old

I'm 30, actually.

Yeah I'd join but I want a group to roll with. I'd grind out 50 asap, hide bases in the walls, the usual shit.

Are you gonna add the Pythagoras mod to the server once you're back up and running?

Seriously you are trying wayyy too hard. I dunno if you're trying to go for satire, or just some sort of shitty joke, but it's painfully obvious you're just trying to be as annoying and shitty as possible. Just stop, you're fooling no one.

How? I'm here to make bros and ruin normies bases.

I think this is the point of every /general/ where they get their own tripfags and idiots who roleplay and shit. I just didn't know it happen this soon

I tried building a giant tower that could hold all 3 alters but it doesnt work. Z-axis doesnt matter when placing alters.

>devs gonna add god shield
>force the player to choose which god to defend from
>everyone either builds bases that only yog can get to and choose to defend against yog
>or people just disable gods entirelly because there is nothing stopping you from farming all three gods

The devs sure don't think shit through, do they? Just allow players to create a barrier that gods can't pass but players can. If someone wants to use a god, they'd have to first raid traditionally and then use the god to mop up. The devs really should discourage the building of cliffmemes, and out of sight bases. The opening video and just about any other video with cities massive cities with individual buildings yet the gameplay forces you to do the exact opposite.

the moment he said people have to guess which god to protect against and actually said it's a bit of a rock-paper-scissors i knew it was shit

scenario a: defenders luckily get the right shield, they rejoice, attackers are bummed

scenario b: attackers get the right god which is more likely, they rejoice, defenders feel downright shitty

really binary

How much stronger are T3 buildings versus T2?

Game is dead, go play Ark instead.

what's that about the bella server, can anyone give me a quick rundown?

i've been on all the Veeky Forums servers since launch, and now i've been playing on normies servers for a while but i can't take it anymore.

is it pretty comfy yet a bit tense, like hyena pre-redheadavatarmassacre?
has it been on for a while?
are all the good spots left?
a lot of people from here?
is bella a girl irl?
does she have a boyfriend?

also, page 10

its more comfy than tense.

its been going about a week or so. plenty of good spots left. 10-12 solid players at least.
yes, she has huge tits. No and she teases us constantly about it on her webcam.

sounds nice.
i'll be joining then.
is there a discord or something, or does discussion is mostly here?

>huge tits
>webcam
can't fool me, you're talking about mantits right.

>is it pretty comfy ... like hyena
its more comfy, no one is rushing to 50 afaik

>on for a while?
a while

>good spots
majority builds north east of 3 dots, between hand/set teacher and pirate ship, so there is tonnes of room at set city where only a handful build. Also i think land claim radius is .5 so you wont have problem getting a place

>a lot of people
the most since hyena server, peaked at 13-15 once this weekend

>bella girl
(s)he can claim to be and you'll never find out anyways

>bf
>/ceg/
kek

heres how to make gods work:
-make alters 3 times more expensive so religion is more of a committment.
-make gods 3 times more expensive to summon.
-make gods so that they cant just walk thru buildings.
-nerf god damage.
-the god can only be summoned long enough to kick down a couple of walls which is worth it and gives the rading party a chance to get in.

There I just fixed the god mechanic.

- when you summon a god you become it and die when the timer is over

Even better
>Summon god
>Game summons that god's rival god to defend against that god, either as an NPC or given as an option to a player
The protector god would not be able to damage structures unless they are owned by the original summoner of the attacking god.

if you die in the game you die in real life!

i wish

take more pregnenolone.

door of my shitshack knocked down at southern oasis, but nothing else destroyed or anything stolen.

th- thanks i guess.

IT WAS ME, HYENA

They probably pitied you after seeing how poor you were.

>join bella
>first building i see is this
i was hoping you guys had some atesthetic senses or something.

wow that is shit, where is that?

big guys just finished our second plateau shit is comfy and aesthetic af

starting area, near the main path that goes north to black hand/three dots.

>shit is comfy and aesthetic af
prove it with screenshots.

someone else took some exterior pictures of it, we just finished the 2nd plateau last night and im at work currently. plan to have some pictures up by the end of the night hopefully

anyone got a pic of my fort?

just go east along the middle river and you'll find a TONNE of aeshtetic houses

i might make an archictural trip then along the river then.

note: galahad's house does not count as an aesthetic house

we still love him

That how is a leftover shitshack from someone who made it and logged off.

I tore down the walls

New patch came out, lots of fixes and balances and shit

Man, I thought I was going to be the one breaking news about the 1.3gb download that just suddenly started.