>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Ledged thread:

AD

third for dead game hahahahaha

MORTEM

Peacekeeper is best girl.

>Rah!
>Rah!
>Rah!
>Rah!

INIMICUS

Here you go, user.

First for LB WebM.

INIMICUS

>pk best girl
>nobushi and femraider exist
What world do you live in?

Post webms

FEMSEI MUH LOVE

MORTEM

what happens when law bringer gets buffed to much and becomes hero for the month

what happens?

He won't be. He'll be buffed enough to be balanced and those skilled with him will seem like gods because he's no longer shit.

>tfw 75% winrate with law

I CANNOT CONTAIN MY SUPERSTES

Who should I play next? 7 decides.
I feel like everyone except conq can't attack at all.
Pls no bully

>fighting a conq
>I main conq, none of his bullshit is real
>beat him in round one
>winning round 2
>he chucks me off (doesn't bother me)
>he spams sorry for the next two rounds while still trying to throw me off
>throw him off in round 3
>beat him clean in round 4
for what purpose

Warlord can attack a bit better than even Conq.

A better game

All of the people complaining about the law being so shit will then be so happy and claim something along the lines of
"We deserve him to be op, we had to deal with all his shit before, so fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And this is coming from a law main.

LEGENDARY RAIDER

Honestly if you arent retarded you can do pretty good with Law, he just needs more ways to engage and follow ups on his parries

Hes broken, I'm not playing warlord or pk untill they fix them.

you can level characters even if you don't buy them? Since you don't really get purple drops til prestige 4 it might not be that bad buying DLC chars because its going to take you like 48hours of gameplay to even get that high.

Law main here. I love him.

He's just so hopeless against an assassin with a brain though.

Warlord

If you play conq you might as well go Warlord. The difference isn't that huge really.

Threadly reminder to report all PKs and roaches for griefing at the end of your games.

I just wish that a light riposte did a bit more damage than it currently does.

If there's some retard nobushi that never uses light attacks so I can't ad mortem her, I don't wanna be fucking whittling down her health for half an hour straight.

>have to postpone the war vs samurai because the KANGZ will cut us off

what are the northen legions doing?

Assuming it doesn't phase through my guard, what's the counter to a blocked Storm Rush?

Obviously Warden

Light Riposte.
Shove into Unlock Light for that 7 damage that finishes them off. Totally LegitBro. EzPz win.

>roaches
>griefing
>not warlord

Ok

48hours of play is roughly 9k steel assuming no disconnects. DLC chars probably going to be 20k each.

>blocking storm rush
>not parrying

For what reason

yall fuckers trying to sabotage
youre cool tho

>literally holding up as a lawbringer
>orochi top light goes through my block and hits me
ok

le Veeky Forums approved classes lol
Go raider to continue your meme.

I used to parry it but the timing is all fucking weird for some reason and it will literally hit me even if I block it if I haven't been in the block stance for like 1-2 seconds prior to the guy even storm rushing at me.
Is there no punish/course of action after blocking it?

Luckily, most assassins don't have brains.

>feint
>they side dash attack
>parry
>AD MORTEM or if peaceshitter, just GB then side heavy

Works more than it should

Forgot to mention it but more stamina would be a huge buff for him.
Hes meant to be a stamina bully but in doing so he drains his own almost as fast as the opponent's, one of my go-to strats against turtles is to spam the shove until they try to dodge it, then buffer the shove after the dodge so i GB instead and get an untechable GB and a free side heavy (overhead if near a wall)

the LAW is nit as shit as people make him out to be, he just needs a ton of mindgames to be viable.

Warlord buff when?

Honestly it seems you've already played all the classes that's left to play except the classes with few superior cheese starts.

So yeah, just play Raider. Throw people off cliffs, Cancel Heavy into Stuns. Throw no stamina people onto ground for Heavy, Unblockable for 75 Damage. Play Raider.

I really also hate how some people can run few steps and still manage to cancel their storm rush. It fucks up my parry in close range.

>warlord
>not roaches
Found one.

Any Xboners here?

What program/technique do you use to convert captures to webms? I want to share my salt harvest.

>playing duel
>other guy wins the first game 3-0
>always says "Good Fight!"
>I respond with "Good Fight!"
>next game I win 3-0
>he doesn't say anything after dying or after I say "Good Fight"

>Warden
>Sabotage
>When he's already gotten the far more broken Conq to Rep 1

Also, Warden and PK are the only characters he barely touched. Pick the lesser.

>duel a bunch of peacekeepers in a row
>queue for another duel
>probably another fucking peacekeeper
>pick lawbringer
>other guy is also lawbringer
>ohfuck
>he does the "My Liege" combat taunt before every battle so i start doing it too
>we throw out lights and riposte eachother back and forth
>chat with the guy for a minute after the duel's over, really cool dude

Genuinely the most fucking fun I've ever had in a duel. Made facing roaches and peacekeepers all day worth it.

Not too sure on that. It's been a long time since I've blocked it. I either parry it, or I somehow fuck up the timing and get hit (starting to happen a lot recently, so you're not alone in that).

>retard opponent
>just do GB > side heavy > shove > repeat
>do it three times, out of stamina
>they're almost dead, and they run away to get buffs or to gank someone else
>can't do anything about it because stamina

REEEEEEEEEE

>conq
>better than warden
delusional

Finding a good opponent to engage in jolly combat with is difficult, but always enjoyable.

I play this game on PSquad, but I use my Xbone for Titanfall. Record your shit, go the the xboxdvr website and download the MP4, and use Webm for Bakas to convert it. Finagle the bitrate and the resolution to get it as close to 3MB as possible.

Higher bitrate is better, probably start around 1500 - 2000 for a 15 second clip.

You could also google this shit cunt and figure it out yourself, cunt.

The less broken/cancerous the character the better the person playing it is personality-wise, usually.

>roaches
>not warlord
Found one.

Also even if I dodge to avoid the first one and lose 50% of my stamina. The Warden will surely rush in and do that again. Say I got hit by another light/shoulder charge. Now I've to choose whether to get 50/50'd or Dodge and lose all my stamina. Also If you don't realize it yet, but shoulder bash decreases more of my stamina if it connects as well. It's really hard to fight against good offensive wardens since It'll be a fight to not only counter their vortexes but fight my stamina too.

I hate people like this. They rekt you and say good fight. How much of ego do they have. Hell I don't care if I lose if It was a good find I'll commend you for it. Even if it was really one sided because I made too many mistakes.

>1v1
>spawn on narrow map
>facing some pushlord class
>they come at me with the intent to ring out
>counter and knock them off
>"wow fuck u no honor fagit"

t. Baddie

Conq even nearly hard counters Warden. How can you call him better if he can't even fucking beat Conq if the Conq isn't shit?

I hate how easy it is to be defensive. As a naturally defensive player in fighting games and Dark Souls, I get fucked up when I fight somebody else playing defensively as I always feel like they can out-bitch me.

Did they remove High Tower or whatever that map was called?

I don't think I've seen it since the patch.

They axed both the viking maps because of optimization issues tanking the framerate into near unplayable amounts.

There are one or two maps that made people crash or something that I recall them taking out of the rotation.

I have no idea if they've put them back in yet.

not him but you're going to need to provide a better argument than
>wow of course he's better ur just bad if you don't knoe

cause all that conq can really do is bash (that can be dodged) into a light
warden can top light or kara the zone, and bait fullblock stamina with bash cancel

Cheers. I did google it, and all I get is .gif nigger bullshit. Cunt.

Centurion

I struggle the most against Valks right now, I know the sweep is coming but I can never react to it fast enough

Balance patch when? Game is literally going to be dead in 1 fucking week.

(You)

What the fuck is going in vs AI Dominion ? I came in to get some warm up matches before doing the daily challenges and every room I join the people are AFK and just letting the bots win without leaving the spawn.

I swear the defensive game is something frenchy types lean toward

see soul calibur french players

b-but Ubisoft is banning them

double tap home, press X to record, download video from XBox dvr site, then use webms for retards

vikings confirmed for too savage for optimization

>assuming no disconnects.

>falling blue guy on the PK in the end

pft

Conq has an unpunishable opener in the form of shieldbash, which is also arguably a 50/50 as he can GB out of a dodge instead of bashing.

Conq has full stance which he can use to cancel most stuns, completely negating Warden's shoulder bash, as he can just eat it and full stance the damage.

Conq has the single most broken indicator glitch in the game, as he can constantly throw out false indicators while spinning his heavy. Pair that with how fast his wound heavy is, and it's a fucking nightmare.

Conq has solid damage for the relatively low effort he requires.

If he goes bellow one bar of health, he can full stance to stall out until he heals up. Characters without bashes can do nothing against this at all. Characters with bashes need to hope that the Conq isn't smart enough to drop it and dodge, or to Full Stance cancel the damage after the bash.

If you run out of stamina against a conqueror, they can 50/50 you with the running bash for a heavy, or with a GB for a heavy. Getting hit by the running bash drops your stamina and makes you have to spend longer exhausted, giving him time to do it again.

Would you guys rather fight against a laggy Valk or a laggy PK.

Seriously? I get map-related crashes on pretty much all the maps on console, like 50% of my crashes are when one of those cannonball effects appears next to me (the map built-in ones, not the feat).

Ninja

>Beat Lawbringer as PK, he whines
>Next duel it's the same guy because this game is fucking dead
>Pick my almost-rep3 Lawbringer against his Lawbringer this time
>Win again
>He silently quits

I'd rather disconnect
but not before flaming at their shitty connection

Laggy PK, because you at least know what she's going for at a given time.

Test weebm. Pls no bully.

Also I chased this shitter around for 2 minutes.

Nah, this is different. The Viking maps were consistently poor performers in Dominion, so until the maps get optimized, they were yanked from all matchmaking queues. You can still access them in custom matches, but otherwise, the maps are gone until Ubisoft makes them workable.

Depends on the character I'm playing as. I feel like even if I see the sweep coming I can't dodge it consistently on some characters even without lag. As lawbringer, problably PK just because her health is low enough that I might get lucky.

What do you think they're going for user?

*bullies*
I'd've liked if you finished him off with a heavy.

any valk mains here? dodge counter into shoulder pin or parry into guard break and over head heavy?

PEACEKEEPERS WILL DEFEND THIS

ZOOM PUUUUNCH

>I'd've liked if you finished him off with a heavy.

Idk I love bonking people. I feel like it's one of the easiest ways to get people salty other than long arming them.

>unpunishable
nice meme

>bash
read my post again

tell me more about the glitch, cause no one ever uses wound up heavy cause its slow as shit

>solid damage
except when you need to execute someone

>getting caught by running bash

Am I the only one that just gets mad at the Peacekeeper running animation?

Like, maybe it's just because it's a peaceshitter, but it just pisses me off.

Am I autistic?

you fucker

As a fellow LB, I can appreciate people who like to give a solid concussion to others, but I appreciate the backbreaker execution most.

>mfw a peaceshitter runs near me

No. It isn't just you.

I also hate Roach's running animation.

you could be reacting in time

from my experience, i need to dodge to my right. that works every time. the same timing for dodging in other directions didn't work.