Recommend me a car under 50 000€

Veeky Forums I come in dire need.
I can't make up my mind which car to get, my budget is about 50k and I have been thinking anything from GTR's to M3's, there are simply too many good cars to choose from, what to do Veeky Forums?
My last car was v12 e38, next one has to be fun to drive. Pic somewhat related(?).

do you own a house yet OP?

because if you dont then use the money to get one of those

get GTR so you don't spend rest of your savings on fixing it.
He was asking for car advice not financial advice. If he has 50k for a car it is safe to assume this user knows what's up.

I do own an apartment.

Look into an s3

This.
Garage>New Car

Where do you live? Is it the only car? Is it a daily? What's your maintenance & insurance budget? How much do you ride? Do you have a family? Do you go offroad? Do you track your car?

If you're going to do a shitty bait-pretend thread at least make it believable.

I live in Finland and it would be my only car.
I work for VW therefore maintenance is covered.
No family nor I would use it to go offroading.
Never tracked my cars because all my previous cars have been old landyachts but I do plan tracking it.

Porsh

>lives somewhere with proper winters
>considers RWD track racing cars for DD
At least you wouldn't be able to pass your genes soon.

But user, everyone knows all Finns are full-blown rally drivers.

This Plenty of people daily drive their sports cars all year around.

Plenty of people doing retarded things doesn't make them any less retarded.

You underestimate Finnish drivers education.

>but mum I'm a perfect driver I will never have an accident on a bike in the first place
You sound underage. Anyways, you heard my opinion.

Porsche is always a Porsche but with "only" 320hp and it costs fortune to upgrade it can't say 997 would be my first choice. I did recently apply for a job at Porsche center but they "promised to call me" if anything came up. Would certainly get 964 or 997 if I'd get that job.

3k civic

A 996 Turbo is also an option if you want more power and don't mind the fried egg headlights and interior.

>apartment
>own
Yea nah. Buy your own land faggot

Easy to shout from mothers basement isn't it? Anyway 60m2 apartment is enough for a 25 year old guy like me.

>buy a much less liquid asset with much lower price inflation
Kek. This board is truly nothing but retarded teenagers.

Sure it has enough space but you're sharing a wall with at least one other person. You should strive to have a house and a garage and your own and where you can do whatever you want and be as loud as you want.

Subaru Outback 3.6R
Perfect for your climate. AWD. Lots of room for your reindeer / cross country skiing / whatever it is that Finn's do in their spare time.

>cvt
>oil burning
into the trash it goes

Nope the 3.6R has the 5 speed automatic and not the CVT. Oil burn has not been a problem for me for 3 years; lose about 1/2 quart to 3/4 quart over 5000 miles.

Keep telling him to buy a maintenance free Porsche Senpai.

There is no 3.6R in europe. There's only the 2.5 and a 2.0 diesel. All come with cvts.

Sucks to be you guys.
Didn't know Subaru makes a Diesel Outback, but I know you wanted fast cars so thats that.

Then I suggest a $3000 civic.

The 2015+ 3.6R does not have a 5EAT. It has a High Torque CVT.

>t. Subaru salesmen