/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1040

Second Red Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (It will have waifus eventually)
>Tyranny is out
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (waifus confirmed)

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Dragging Divine Leliana to the Tempest.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to feel something!
youtube.com/watch?v=NVSyndyhDzk

Friendly reminder that Andromeda is just 7 light years away.

First for the Asari Republics

Scott is cuter and not a junkie......

Daily reminder Sera is a QT.

*cums*

God tier OP!

Hello where are the anime feet?

Off to a great start

>Leliana
>less than god-tier ever

on the booru obv

I want to smell her soles . . .

>I want to smell her Solas
???

Do y'all hate Anders 'cause he's too cocky? I've only encountered him in Awakenings so far

Post Geralt's feet!

No!

post possible DA4 locations

>everytime leliana is in the op the thread is full of shitposting
i'm noticing a pattern...

When is a /dag/ thread not 80% shitposting?

when leliana isn't in the op. can you not read?!

>come to Veeky Forums in the hopes of finding a thread about Pillars of Eternity or Obsidian/crpgs in general
>find this instead

Why call your general Bioware and all of your news is about other companies' games?

He is perfectly fine in Awakening. In DA2...lol.l

*cums*

Post feetfus?

Basically because not many people come to Veeky Forums in search of something vague like CRPGs or WRPGs. More people look for specific things

Leliana is always in the op tho, are you blind? Last thread also had Leliana. Are you implying /dag/ is 100% of the time shitposting?

>it's a cprg-kun pretends that he's new for the 10th time episode

>he doesn't love Leliana with all of his body

boy you best get out of this thread!

>Leliana is always in the op
>Last thread also had Leliana
Are you blind, user?

Leliana is my best friend!

>Aaryn Flynn 'liked' a tweet asking about Scott/Liam romance
>Scott's v/a also 'liked' a similar tweet
w..whoa

post your soon-to-be-one-armed-bandits

The only woman I love is Cirilla.

Go back and see who is Iron bull carrying.

Ciri is for wlw

user...

A lot of people dislike Anders because his DA2 'version' is quite different from DAA Anders, on account of the fact he's technically no longer Anders but Vengeance, ie a corrupted Justice in Anders' body. He has an uncontrollable obsession with the mistreatment of mages that many read as "whiny" and "out of character", presumably because they skimmed over most of his Awakening dialogue that wasn't topkeks. His obsession can come off as "preachy" and desperate, if you don't agree with it. He gradually becomes further consumed by it, and eventually misleads and "betrays" Hawke (ymmv on the betrayal thing, depending how you were playing your Hawke) and there is no way to stop it, which understandably rubbed a lot of folk the wrong way since it felt like your choices in game just didn't matter at all. Interestingly enough, if you rivalmance him, he can be convinced into a more moderate mindset but reveals that he fights against Justice's urges, but ultimately cannot control him, and is forced against his will to act in a certain way.

Also some people are sexually threatened by romantic inclination in DA2 and the fact you take a minor disapproval penalty if you turn him down.

She is not supposed to look like Tallis, I swear.

>Professor Oak: Are you a boy? Or are you a girl?

Trash.

Bit gay that you can't keep playing DA:I after Trespasser desu lads.

Why is Tallis' face bleeding?

She can't handle the beauty of Josephine!

l..lol

>not playing as Qunari female with athletic body mod
Absolutely, UTTERLY plebeian.

me like snu snu

Give me one reason to play a Qunari over other races.

They're big guys. That's pretty much it. Play elf or dwarf instead.

Two words: Snu and snu

Woof.

I don't have any quality shots of my "canon" Quiz so back-up Trev will do.

So Trespasser is just setting up the plot for Dragon Age 3, right?

You're still playing him?

Cassandra face = my reaction to his hair

(lol!)

4, and yeah, more or less.

Yes, for Dragon Age 4.

It's a good thing she doesn't look like Tallis, then

damn this brought back memories
going to replay, thanks user.

>Dragon Age
>Dragon Age 2
>Dragon Age: Inquisition
>Dragon Age 4

This is not how numbered titles work, numbnuts. The fourth installment would be called Dragon Age 3.

DRAGON AGE: REVENGEANCE

Assassin's Creed III was the fifth installment in the series. Consider that for a moment.

I'm pretty sure DA4 will just have another subtitle, user. Like Dragon Age: Apocalypse or something.

No problem, Origins is the comfiest Dragon Age game!

Dragon Age: The Yiffening.

No

Yeah. I stopped to play ME and Terraria for a while, I'm back at it again in JoH currently. Even still in the same damn armor.

Well, he's kind of an ass so I gave him hair to match. Unfortunately there's not really a wealth of gr8 male hair mods.

Assassin's Creed has 9 full priced games but there is still no AC5.

>Harding's :3 face
:3

Meredith did nothing wrong?

yuck.

No, but the next numbered title they put out is going to be called Assassin's Creed 5. Whenever they decide to do that.

Oh, she did plenty wrong

Lord-Seeker Lucius, now HE has done nothing wrong!

>Harding will never unsubtly take a deep breath of your masculine scent and shudder every time you walk by like she does with Kenric

Don't blame her.

The next one would be a good candidate because it seems like a pretty big deal. And if it bombs there will be no 5 ever anyway.

It's pretty much a guaranteed flop. A dying series in a setting nobody asked for (except the dune coon head writer at Ubisoft). Hopefully this will be the last of that shitty series.

Yeesh my mom's a bitch in DA2, how is it my fault Bethany died

>Harding will never playfully bully you

Dragon Age: Resurrection?

Too bad the HoF is already a female dalish because that's pretty much the definitive way to play Inquisition

user..why would you bully her? Delete now or I will slap you.

Is Liam's BBC bigger than Jaal's monster dick?

hehehe... nope!

She obviously doesn't mean it, she's lashing out because she's hurt and she's scared. The death of a child doesn't exactly leave you in a rational state of mind, especially when you're already in a fucked up situation (dead husband, Blight, having to come crawling back to a shit town you thought you'd escaped, etc). It is particularly unfair on Hawke considering they're in a similar situation, as well as having to provide for the family, but she comes around.

>Harding will never shout HEY! and make you drop your book, and then giggle about it and playfully punch your arm

Just kill me.

DA2 Anders is whiny human garbage.

Liam's is above average but not massive. Jaal's is big compared to a human's but small for his species. His boycunt is incredibly tight.

I just want to lock myself away for like a month and just blast through the entire Dragon Age series and actually take in and read all the shitty lore, do every single side quest, speak to every single character, read every single codex and piece of text. I'd probably go insane after day three, but still.

Do it!

my ass

??? back the fug up.

verric

I don't want to sleep with that hairy Varric.

Why couldn't we romance Cole?

Let me rephrase. Why did Bioware tell us that we couldn't romance Cole because he "has the mind of a child," but then they decided to give Cole a girlfriend and have him talk about how nice her "bosom" smells? It is complete and utter bullshit.

Where's his nipnops?

Because he was a shit character not to mention looked like an AIDS victim?

Fuck off with this shit.

Goddamn right.

go away, DMX

too low quality

C..ole user?