Fiat Abarth

Fiat Abarth
105k miles
$7500 american dollari doos
M/T

RED PILL me on this car Veeky Forums? is it a good first daily with a little bit of fun?
or are the miles a red flag?

seriously im a normie from /co/ need input

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRNWlVTUxq0
youtube.com/watch?v=gkU9ssm3dMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Run and never ask for advice here. It's literally nothing but autistic teenagers.

it is a REALLY fun car with god tier exaust note. Seriously it's unbelievable that an I4 can sound THIS good

>trusting Italians

A "sports" tuned FIAT with 105k miles...
I would run the fk away from that unless it has an entire service record, and like at least had its clutch replaced. Even then it's a fiat with 105k, it's like dead.

It's a good car for a faggot like you OP.

Asking Veeky Forums for advice will always yield to buy a honda civic or miata

>Abarth
>105K
ask for 5k and take the car to a mechanic you trust to look it over

good to hear
this is my fear
th-thanks
but i want something 2009 or newer for under 10k
gonna ask for 6 but seems firm

>trusting Italians
>105k miles

The car served its previous owner for that amount of miles.

If the car was meme unreliable it would have done 1/10 of that miles before going on sale.

Don't they share the same engine as the dart turbo? If so I'd say he'd be fine. It's not going to be incredible but if you like it OP get it. I'll back that person that says the exhaust note is really good, crazy for a 4 to sound the way it does.

the Aero model is, yes. the problem is that it's an Abarth and likely got driven like one. the 1.4 might last a while if you drive it like a commuter, but under stress it is known to have long term life issues

105k miles

I seriously fucking hope you don't want this car.

That is an awful lot of miles.

depends on the area you live
I have a car from mid 2016 with 20k miles on it because of my commute, but it's lazy highway miles.

Well if I look at it beyond 105k let's break it down

If these are midwest highway miles I'd say go for it because that is a cheap car for that model year.

But, I also know anything Euro in the US has repair bills that makes you regret being born.

dont buy anything italian, dont make the same mistake i did, just run away from it

>The fox and the grapes: the post

KYS yourself

not just euro, Italian.
Tony likes his gourmet pizza

No. Just get a civic for 3k.

Why would you want something newer than 2009 and less than 10k? A good car is a good car regardless of how old it is.

If tony likes gourmet pizza then Hanz likes fucking caviar because holy shit it is miserable having a VW repaired.

Hanz is just trying to keep his vintage Tiger 1 running, help out a fellow car guy

youtube.com/watch?v=pRNWlVTUxq0

>Abarth logo popping out

youtube.com/watch?v=gkU9ssm3dMc

idle sounds like a tractor, but amazing when in the powerband

It's very difficult to record that sound "as is".

If you hear a Record Monza live on the street is impressive.

I live behind an FCA motorvillage dealer and I can distinguish from inside my house if it's the exhaust note of an Abarth, a 4C or a Giulia Quadrifoglio.

Cool car but way too many miles barely over 2 years. Pay like 2 grand more for infinitely more longevity.

Literally nothing like that at all you faglord. He said he did buy Italian and it was shit. That's the equivalent of the fox eating the grapes and saying "FUCK THESE ARE SOUR"

>He said he did buy Italian and it was shit.
>Trusting people without proof and motivations

Literally Veeky Forums tier

And what exactly is my motivation to bash on italian cars if i haven't driven one ? Stop your fanboy faggotry or go back to some brand forum where you can circlejerk with likeminded numales.

Bought an alfa romeo 10 months ago,so far i've put 1000 miles on it, half of them are driving from one mechanic to another. FIAT is shit OP, save your money for something better.

>1000 miles in 10 months

What kind of Alfa Romeo did you buy for such mileage? An old ass one?

If it's a new model don't even bother answering.