What is a cool car to import to the states?

What is a cool car to import to the states?
>inb4 memetr
I dont want a GTR. I want something like a Stagea, Chaser, GTSt.
>inb4 hurr hurr not 25
>"muh land of the free" kekekekek

How can I sneak something into the US. I really like the X100 Chaser.

Im willing to keep it hidden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4p6hCwESSg
youtube.com/watch?v=aeQm1C8BpXI
youtube.com/watch?v=wUM5mzy2fnA
japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1985-honda-city-turbo-ii/
youtube.com/watch?v=1xDkYOfwx3A
youtube.com/watch?v=zU_oAu4sqC4
youtube.com/watch?v=tA8ElgCit1A
youtube.com/watch?v=D6nJola1Ei8
youtube.com/watch?v=KxjckXYCNjc
youtube.com/watch?v=_w5WDbPMbjE
youtube.com/watch?v=8dRYksyb2lw
youtube.com/watch?v=kSMlYezv-TM
jalopnik.com/here-s-how-people-illegally-import-cars-to-the-united-s-1685247358
youtube.com/watch?v=wJNn_Wwz29o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nissan patrol tb48de

>Nissan patrol tb48de
youtube.com/watch?v=D4p6hCwESSg
youtube.com/watch?v=aeQm1C8BpXI
youtube.com/watch?v=wUM5mzy2fnA

cheap car

>mfw have just a couple of more years to buy my r34 gt before amerifats start importing andnLS swapping them

japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1985-honda-city-turbo-ii/
this one is obviously sold, but it's a neat little thing

Holden Sandman. I would rock the shit out of one of these if i could get one.

lada niva

youtube.com/watch?v=1xDkYOfwx3A
youtube.com/watch?v=zU_oAu4sqC4
youtube.com/watch?v=tA8ElgCit1A
youtube.com/watch?v=D6nJola1Ei8
youtube.com/watch?v=KxjckXYCNjc
youtube.com/watch?v=_w5WDbPMbjE
youtube.com/watch?v=8dRYksyb2lw

1. there are plenty of cool cars that are over 25 years old that isn't a Nissan R32 GTR
2. Unless you are in Florida you won't get away with importing a car under 25 years.
3. JZX100 Chaser started being made in '96 so you'd just have to wait till 2021 to import it legally.
4. Do your own research

youtube.com/watch?v=kSMlYezv-TM

>Im willing to keep it hidden.

unless you know importers and customs agents and have serious money to pay them off you aren't sneaking shit into the US.

You sound underage as fuck.

hijacking thread
does anyone knows of a russian import website?
looking for the VAZ(?) equivalent of the vw bus

He may sound undersage but you sure sound retarded. It is NOT ILLEGAL to import the car. So no, you dont need to slide some money to importers and customs agents under the table. It IS ILLEGAL to register the car for street use.

You could import and drive any car you want as long as you trailer it to the track.

Now look who sounds underage.

The UAZ 452?

I don't think they're Russian or have any bread loaves right now but mortar investments has a bunch of former soviet military stuff. From vehicles to entire surgical hospitals.

>you sound underage as fuck
Basically this. Can it be done? Yes. Realistically? Not at all.

check out this HOT shit
Y$$ ***GLORIA VIP BROUGHAM MULTI AV SYSTEM**
PUSSY wetting 90's nippon styling
frame-delete windows
interior like the Park Hyatt Tokyo,
CD/TV in the motherfucking dash straight from the factory
TWIN CAM TURBO V6 Vq30DET

AWD + HICAS if you opt for the G R A N T U R I S M O [TYPE-X] .ver

been done already in straya

I have an FC I just imported if you're interested

>He may sound undersage but you sure sound retarded.
>Now look who sounds underage.

you?

>You could import and drive any car you want as long as you trailer it to the track.

Are you implying someone like OP who has to ask on Veeky Forums of all places is going to buy a car just to take to the track?

LOL i was like LOL. Sit your dumb ass down.

Wow, I don't think I could have picked a worse picture

looks like straight garbage. Whats up with the poverty picture.

Are you implying someone like OP who has to ask on Veeky Forums of all places is actually going to import a car?

Thats why I said he's underage and probably won't import it.

I dont get it, are you trying to change your position of the argument now since you figured out I'm right and you're wrong.

Also mocking is the lowest form of arguing btw.

See
And I haven't picked it up from customs yet. Pictures came from my friend that sent me the car

Im not the same guy

>He may sound undersage but you sure sound retarded. It is NOT ILLEGAL to import the car. So no, you dont need to slide some money to importers and customs agents under the table. It IS ILLEGAL to register the car for street use.
>You could import and drive any car you want as long as you trailer it to the track.
>Now look who sounds underage.

Yuropoors don't understand US laws very well.

yup that's the one,cheers man

>1991 Rx7 GTR

lmao what am I reading

no such thing

also

>OZ racing rims

when they are clearly R33 GTR wheels

Sounds sketchy bro

scirocco

Best way to sneak in a car is to vin swap it at the docks/in Japan with an American model.

And then pray you don't get caught

As a Florida resident I have to ask why I can bypass the 25 year rule. Is it legal like weed in Colorado or just that our DMV gives zero fucks?

>tfw no R31 skyline
too old to find for import at this point, only one in my state

ignore this thread OP is either trolling or just some dumb kid.

Noticed he hasn't replied yet?

I mean its still illegal federally but the state doesnt give a shit for some reason.

Plenty of R33's, R34's (GTR's and non GTR's), JZX100 chasers and other cars that aren't 25 years old yet that are legally registered over there.

"You see, in Florida, many of the license plate offices are privately owned, which means you don't have to go to the state DMV for plates. Instead, you can go to Big Jim's Daytona Beach Tags and Guns "off Route One next to the ol' folks home," where Big Jim's version of customer service is occasionally talking to you while he posts anti-Obama rants on CNN articles.

You can guess what happens next: Big Jim looks at your paperwork, and he looks at you, and he thinks: I need to make money today. And so he gives you a title, and registration, and one of those cool "Save the Panther" plates, and you never have to worry about anything again.

This strategy works well because it's so damn easy to register a car in Florida. In fact, as I was researching this column, I got the sense – I am not kidding here – that you can register any vehicle in Florida, up to and including an airplane drink cart.

But here's the problem: just because your car is legal in one state doesn't make it legal in the eyes of the U.S. government. Yes, your car has a plate, and a title, and maybe even a plate frame that says "JDM MOTHERF***ER," but that doesn't mean it passes NHTSA and EPA regulations. Therefore your car may still – at any time – be crushed at any time into a cube only slightly larger than the brain of the guy who messaged me on Facebook."

jalopnik.com/here-s-how-people-illegally-import-cars-to-the-united-s-1685247358

tl;dr florida doesnt give a fuck

OP here

I got around 15k to spend and I already know I gotta sneak it through Florida.

>...Anonymous
>04/26/17(Wed)13:53:23 No.17093353
>OP here
>I know I gotta sneak it through Florida.

Good luck getting it past the Feds at the port first.

That's the main issue I'm worried about if I do get a newer model.

I heard some don't give a flying fuck and don't bother checking.

why don't you get something thats 25 years old or wait. Why are you so impatient/stupid?

Then what is cool that isn't sold here and isn't a gtr?

That is literally the original OP

are you like new to cars or something? Specifically Japanese cars? There are so many cool fucking cars other than the Nissan R32 GTR

did you see this post Im not going to spoon feed you.

and by "cool" do you mean cool to impress kids on the street or actually cool to you, because if it was the latter then you wouldn't be asking this question.

R32 GTR's aren't only "cool" but also extremely fun and expensive cars.

For newer then 25, AFAIK, the only legal way is to have it stripped down and sent in pieces in different shipments.

Even then you may not be able to get the shell in in one piece.

There is no way to legally register the car.

Probably Japanese cars because I know fuck all about them. I was thinking about an R32 GTS t because it's fairly cheap.

Mostly looking at sedans that I can modify. And when I say cool I mean not to impress normies, shit that impresses Veeky Forums, something autistic and not well known and I can work on.

Customs agents don't have the man power to physically check every single cargo container that comes into port. But all cargo ships coming in to port are required to have a complete cargo manifest of everything they are bringing in. Legit captains and shipping companies are not going to risk massive fines for trying to ship in an illegal product so your black market car is going to be on the manifest. The manifest is going to get run through a computer program and your car will get red flagged and seized.

That isn't how it works, the people shipping the car stick it in a box, seal it, and write car doors on the shipping declaration.
As far as the boat knows, it's car doors.

R32 GTST is pretty much a 240sx with a bit more power.

it has a similar interior.

B E A T

Nissan S-Cargo

Volvo Polstar would be cool

Your reading comprehension sucks so let me clear things up for you.

>"LEGIT captains and shipping companies are not going to risk massive fines"

Shady ass companies will. BUT!!! If the Feds do decide to inspect that container for whatever fucking reason, and they find the shipping manifest to be obviously and blatsntly dishonest, then they are gonna get their ass slapped with fines and now ALL the cargo on that ship is subject to scrutiny.

Are you implying someone like OP who has to ask on Veeky Forums of all places is going to buy a car?

If you're going to post, at least have a small amount of knowledge as to what the fuck you're talking about.

GT-R is a Japanese only trim level.

They are quite very clearly OZ wheels like the ones in this picture. BCNR33 wheels are 10 spoke, so learn how to count to 12.

and here's a set of BCNR33 wheels for your stupid ass to look at

It's a whole lot more solid of a car than an S-Chassis

Say your prayers little one

i want Forza babies to go back to /v/

looks like shit tbqhwyf

bump

This.
Underrated

My nigga

>mfw florida-fag
BEST STATE IN THE UNION BABY

Dad had it when it was new.
It is okay.
T.europoor

Enjoy your straight roads and incompetent geriatics.

4.8 version senpai?

youtube.com/watch?v=wJNn_Wwz29o

>not putting a fastback cap on an El Camino instead

I ran into a guy with one of these at Costco the other day. Not the most exciting thing to drive, but cheap and a real head-turner, if you're into that kind of thing.

d-dont remind me