Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #849
Confession Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: feen.us/lhi9.zip (now with subtitle fix)

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/ (still down, use the backup zip for old cards)

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12504831/r
u.nya.is/xtwoqi.png
strawpoll.me/12524334
youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU&list=RDEDwb9jOVRtU
youtube.com/watch?v=L_fCqg92qks
imgur.com/a/2kAjG
mega.nz/#F!k1gygTbR!ALChnmYutSFxAppgS4SWcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post cute delinquents.

what's she holding behind her back?
chocolate?
a confession letter?
a gun?

She put her grey glasses back on afterwards don't worry. She was not fond of Yui's.

Also, since many anons have recently expressed their dejection regarding the fact that noone says or does anything nice for their girls I was wondering if people would be interested in a secret-santa type event where everyone participating puts up a girl and then receives a random girl to then put together a nice photoshop or pose set similar to this one between the girl you receive and one of your other girls. Come up with something fun to promote togetherness and put a smile on someones face that may feel left out. If you dont want to do a two person pose maybe do a simpler photoshop or anything that shows some effort.

Does this sound like an idea that you would be willing to contribute to? At first I just want to see if there is enough people that want to see something like this.

Panties

I am entirely for this and that's adorable. So how's it work exactly? We start by simply posting cards for it?

how are we going to protect this movement from Chinese exploitation?

with volume that exceeds their production output

You are acting like the person Mr. Rogers knew you could be.

It's like they want a bunch of obnoxious tripfags, avatarfags and chatroom drama to plague the threads

i think you may be onto something

well if last thread was anything to go by we already have the drama part down to a tee

New thread and new poll, we are narrowing down what people like and how to help you get some posters asking for your ninja info cards.
Here was the last poll.
strawpoll.me/12504831/r
u.nya.is/xtwoqi.png

And here is the new one!
How tall do you like your cards?
strawpoll.me/12524334

She is trying her best
youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU&list=RDEDwb9jOVRtU

How do I stop AAU from opening up a new window every time I talk to someone?

Set it to "always on top" but even that's not an ideal solution. Personally I keep the dialogue poser off unless I intend to use it.

If I get enough replies to the original post from people saying they would be willing to participate I will make another post asking people to reply with the card they are submitting. After that entry post is up for a day or two I will then give all the replies a number and then they will refer to a link that will have numbered folders containing the girl you will pose.

How do I turn it off?

In the AAU config file set that option to false.

Fuck I pasted the wrong video.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_fCqg92qks

i'd hit it

ye

>sounds fun
>no posing skills
>no shoop skills

Nows the time to learn. We all started from nothing

You can still post a girl. You can always just do you best.

Bruh, that stretching pose is my first custom pose from scratch. Just play with it and you will figure it out, all I did was just play with sliders to match a picture reference.

Regarding shopping skills, learn how layers work and follow that snowflake guide. That is a great babbys first shop guide that can apply to other things.

What is this a response to? I don't talk to wise enough

Talk about lewd when she's dating someone who is not you.

I was going to ask who she was in a relationship with then I realized mayumis the PC. I hope you aren't getting her in trouble

Whatever happened to streamanon

Nothing she'll remember.
No but seriously I've taken 3 screenshots in 3 days since I was out and now I'm arranging walls for every room that doesn't have one yet so I can ship out the AAU walls set.

What, THIS was the promised autism? Fucking pathetic.

it's ok i'll just watch like i have with every other thread activity

In case you missed the part where he proposed the idea then went silent for like 2 weeks before turning it on for 2 hours, it's more or less what you should have expected from him.

No, that's the OP. The project was proposed a few posts down and it's a cool idea that needs participants.

>filename
dummy.

>won't even submit a girl
You should be ashamed.

That was made a windows xp paint program wasn't it?

I'm up for this kind of activities anytime and I'm glad you brought this up. It's a shame we haven't done more fun get together activities in the thread since the poser came out.

With proper slider support in the maker I would use more variation in character making. Unfortunately, the only difference between sizes in the game is just a single scaling factor. I use almost exclusively medium size.

nah i'm actually busy

Any guides for AI percentage modifications?

sorry, uh, I'm gay now

There's a section of the google doc that links of all the the AI lists and it shows what we know and what you need to modify to change those percentages. ACT_list.

Friendly reminder to always swim with a partner. Personal safety!

Thank

woah man its too early for lewds calm down

Can anyone spoonfeed me in how to install hair highlights?
Non Recommended and the recommended are a little out of my reach for terminology.

I am going to assume you have AAU installed.
In your maker data folder should be a folder called override. In that folder is another folder called hair_highlights.

What you do is drag and drop highlights into that folder then boot up the maker with AAFace and AAU turned on afterwords.

Click on mesh overrides in the AAU window and click the downwards arrow. Look for Asp00_20_00_00_00. When that is selected. Click browse and the browse should go to the Highlight folder I mentioned. In there you just pick which one you want and click apply.

Then go to hair and reelect the hair you already have equip for the card.
That is how I apply hair highlights to my cards.

I forgot to mention. If you want to delete a hair highlight from a card click the path in the big box below the the browse button.

Example
Asp00_20_00_00_00.bmp -> hair_highlights\Asp00_20_00_00_00steamvip.bmp
(steamvip.bmp is what I use for a hair hilighter)
Select that pathway and just press delete below the insert key.
Then repeat the process mentioned above to try new highlights.

There is nothing lewd about saving a cat from drowning, don't be a pervert.

That's only for AAU cards. Not replacing the default one with the highlighter.

Wouldn't you just need to find the file all the cards use universally and just swap it out for your desired one?

Or is it more complicated than that?

>all the cards use universally

That's not how AAU overrides work. Overrides replace assets on a per-card basis. Sets can replace global files, but the highlight is not global since the highlight is stored in every single hair file and that's such a pain in the ass it's not worth using a set over.
The highlighter is still the best way to replace highlights.

What don't you understand about the highlighter readme? Put your hair files in "PP", run the bat, put the PP files from "PP" back in your game.

>Click on mesh overrides in the AAU window and click the downwards arrow. Look for Asp00_20_00_00_00. When that is selected. Click browse and the browse should go to the Highlight folder I mentioned. In there you just pick which one you want and click apply.
why are you doing this? you can easily replace highlight in the Hair tab.

Because I was following a guide created from a time period where that feature did not exist. I keep doing it because that is how I learned to do it.

>page 9

should we play cm3d2 instead?

thanks for worrying about us

Which guide? The image one in the doc?

>being an NTRfag

The AA2 Unlimited guide at the bottom.
imgur.com/a/2kAjG

People who want 3D Rooms AAU assets just want it all packaged nice and neat, right? One zip for everything?

Yeah, AAU has come a long way from there, but even then global replacement of the highlight is more efficient than replacing it for every single card (unless you're one of those people who insists that only your highlights/textures are worth using).

I was hoping to see Paige. You have left me in despair.

I was just helping him with what I learned on how to do things because nobody else stepped up during that 20 minute period.
I didn't know he was talking about the global highlights and assumed he meant card making highlight. I don't use global highlights so my brain just connected to that and came to the conclusion he was a guy that didn't understand how that worked because I didn't either at first until I played with it and figured it out.

Is there an actual guide for installing AAU or is it simple enough?

it's simple enough if you're literate

Try on your own first, and if you feel you messed up. I will try to assist you.

You literally drop the folder into the right folder of your install and you run the exe before you press "Start game," same as AAFace.

>copy
>paste
>run game
>run program

If you've ever had the thought "man, I wish there was a wall [here]," now is the time to speak up.

every single room
we can just move the room around it we want variants

What do you mean by wall? Like wall to enable the against wall positions to show up in the 3d rooms?

There are some positions that don't have 3D rooms. Maybe fix those.

I'm more asking for primary locations, so you don't have to move it every time.
Wall positions already show up in 3D rooms if you've ever gotten a variant.
The only pose that doesn't have an item in our 3D rooms is doggy on surface with legs up and it's never getting an item because it's 1 pose and it's a trashy pose. If you mean something else, please explain.

>Can the intended coordinates for the world e included in the pose file as notes, or will that freak it out?
I think that the pose filename should be the best place to put a comment. But if you must enter something more detailed, you can add any text comment in the file. Just open it in notepad and add a line like this:

{
"note": "a headpat a day keeps the cold away",
"face": {
"blush": 0,
"blushlines": 0,
"eye": 0,

be sure to add the comma at the end of the line

>trashy pose
If the girl you're banging at the time is already sluty then that's hardly a problem

If you're that attached to that pose then you can get your fix with the HF 3D rooms mod. I have no idea how many poses he sacrificed to make it work.

>it's a trashy pose

Never said I was attached, but is not as bad as you're making it sound,.

You'll have to forgive my illiteracy. I only moved the AAUnlimited folder to my AA2Play directory so far, but I'm not sure what exe was referring to, unless I'm missing something here

AAUnlimited.exe, which you run after your game or maker exe, but before pressing "Start game." Default exe names only.

When playing with the maker.
Click AA2Edit
Then Click AA2Face
Then Click AAUnlimited

When playing the game
Click AA2 Play
Then Click AAUnlimited

Here is what my folders look like for good measure.

That is correct.

Coming soon

>C:\Programs Files (x86)\Games\Illusion\AA2

When he going to come back? ._.

>he doesn't know

>it is beyond his grasp

Update to 3D Rooms: AAU Wall sets
mega.nz/#F!k1gygTbR!ALChnmYutSFxAppgS4SWcA
Same link as always, I'm just gonna host the batch in the main mega.
Not an AA2Install mod this time - manual install since AAU is required.
This adds wall items for every single 3D room (except the beach because... it's a beach) which you can change out in real time using AAU shadow sets. Simply rename the wall set you want to use with a preceding exclamation point and it'll be your wall the next time you press a "sex against wall" button.

Enjoy!

Thank you for enabling me to play the video game I love

what a lewd poster

What do I do with this again?

you read the AAU's readme

Says nothing about walls.